Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
↜Halloween↭OOC↝ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STORY ...involves a small town surrounded by a thick wooded area. Rumors circulate about a party going down on Halloween night. Some human trick-or-treaters in full costume and plain party crashers decide to find where it is. They bike or walk until they find it. The house looks condemned. The only way to enter it is from the back because the porch is caved in. When they start to mingle in the house, they soon realize that it's not a party for human beings. The majority of the guests and hosts are goblins, ghouls, witches, ghosts... the list goes on. The otherworldly creatures don't immediately notice the presence of the uninvited. The night is too dark, too cold, and of course it smells like humans there. There's a plate of human livers on the buffet table. Some of them look drunk. You know. The people with the goat feet... and horns.

RULES ...are straightforward and the same as every other RP, respect Gaia TOS, respect other players, and no one liners. If you have to leave the RP for any reason please notify those you've interacted with ahead of time. To join and stay for a long while, character blurb has to be one beautiful sentence so I can put it in the guest list.Have as many characters as necessary. But the more characters you have then the more posts might be expected. Obviously. Quote for faster replies. Do not quote whole posts. Semi Lit, Lit, and Adv Lit all welcome

SO ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT IT BEGINS...You were told to find the jack-o-lanterns. To follow them. They lead the way. Cold winds howl through the black silhouettes of trees. There is the sound of distant laughter. Whoops and hollers. The logical step is to go towards those sounds. The full moon glows from between the trembly, spidery fingers of barren branches. It's dark, but there's light to see. Soon, upon coming closer the looming shadow of the house materializes from the web of darkness. The outer planks look rotten and the pain is weathered away. The glass windows are either cracked or boarded up. There are lights, but it isn't well lit around here. There is still a chance to stumble over things in the lawn. You follow the shapes of other people to a door in the back. The front of the house is a disaster. There are stairs. They are narrow and steep. Creak, creak, creak...

THE HELL? If you are a creature of the night then everything on the table looks fantastic. Some of the other guests look nervous and aren't very sociable but parties are like that. Not everybody wants to shake your claw or exchange emails let alone fly with you or hear you talk about that fungus in your fur you don't know how to get rid of. How about a phone number? When someone scurries away, you need a reflective surface to check your teeth. Maybe it's the liver on your breath.

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? ...If you're a human being then only a quarter of these things are edible. All the guests look friendly. You immediately try to think of polite and clever ways to refuse certain things that are offered to you. It occurs to you that you and any of the friends you came in with can't get caught. You're in the wrong place. The rooms of the house are filling up and the one entrance is thick with party goers who might be humans like you... or not.

STAYING FOR A FEW HOURS WON'T HURT... Every room is crammed full of eclectic decor. Clunky frames on the walls. Antique lamps. Floral, lumpy sofas. Ugly armchairs. Every room is hideous. The carpets are a mixture of animal pelt and oriental rugs. The love seats are leather and ivory. Things gilded with gold are eyesores. The intricate patterns clash and the ugliness goes even into the bathroom with faucets that look like gargoyles.

There are several small rooms next to each other. The halls worm into each one at strange intersections. Some lack doors and might originally have been closets. It's cozy. It's claustrophobic. The ceilings are high. It's a house with two floors, an attic, and a cellar. Wood panels. Wooden floors. Some places don't look safe to walk. Plates of food sit atop bookshelves and random tables.

RedZeroFive
Why hello there. I happen to have codes to copy and paste here. If you'd like to use them. You can wink because they're free. Just pop in your image link and font colors  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:59 am
Thank you! I'll have to sit down and make my post pretty now. rofl

In Desolation

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:44 pm
In Desolation

Kami GearX

Yay! I got the death part right~!
Thanatos is a freaking awesome god though, so I'm going to pretend that's what you were doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:41 pm
*Shivers from the cold* I need new winter gear. Been putting it off. It's now in the 40s  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 pm
Taka tashimaru
Crocodylus

excuse me for my bad timing, i suppose...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:23 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Nope. You're fine. I'll reply in just a second.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:05 pm
Kami GearX
"Uh... You know... Vampire."
rofl Good line  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm
I try... And it usually fails >.<
In Desolation

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Kami GearX
I try... And it usually fails >.<
Nah trust me it was good ;3 ~!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 pm
I am very upset with Gaia's battle system.
However, what team and class are y'all choosing?  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:38 pm
Taka tashimaru
I am very upset with Gaia's battle system.
However, what team and class are y'all choosing?
i don't know how the gaia event works.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:40 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

You gotta readddddd.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:42 pm
Kami GearX

((OOC: Where do I go! Someone halp meh! cat_crying Also it's time to stir up some interesting reactions with the revelation that humans are at this party... Muhahaha~! cat_twisted ))

i think there needs to be more humans.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:44 pm
Taka tashimaru
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

You gotta readddddd.

like i would.
i chose jack/forgot which class but i think it was defense.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:48 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

I don't understand why people wouldn't choose Jack. It's Halloween for Christ's sake... and the robotic Easter Bunny is creepy...  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff