Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora was dozed off into a dreaming world when a maid burst into the room barely breathing,"Lady Va Liene...", she begged dropping to her knees,"Please! He wont let us give him a bath!", she passes out as Call looks over at Su rather suprised,"What is wrong with the staff around here su honestly", she sighs getting up as she did and slipping a robe over her full slip which went under her gown,"Lets see whats going on shall we su?", and she walks out heading to the bathrooms to find a wrecking havoc jaw dropped she watched her staff tussle with Derrick in his full wolf form as the whole bathroom quarters was a complete mess water, was everywhere were the maid with the hose had sprayed and sent it flying objects were knocked over the floor was completely covered in water and underneath the mass of her staff was Derrick fighting to keep them off,"STOP!", Callidora halts everyone in their actions turning her sharp gaze onto the man responsible the main butler she bared her fangs at him and told him in rather agrevated french that he was incompetant could not do his job and she demands that he gets this place cleaned within the next hour and her date dressed as well. Turning to Derrick she told him rather sympathetically,"Derrick!", she exclaimed rather tore up about the whole affair,"If you dont want a bath you mind taking a shower in the very least for me?", she asked with clasped hands a pouting eyes and lips.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri's skidded to a halt as they came to stand right before Rem and Konren and she gasped as the state they were both in as she was about to lunge forward she stopped looking up at kel he was alot different than before and she was nervous what he if killed konren in his attempt to get back at rem? She wrapped her tails around his torso,"Easy.. there...", she soothes to him using her magical charm to ease his power levels,"We don't want to get to hasty here stud.. she still has the captor..", she informed him glaring over at Rem with eyes full of hate.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Rem turned her head to face Kel and arhi tears filling her eyes "I'm never gonna be with him I'm I? " She said in a hushed voice before gently laying konren's head upon the ground "I can't fight you two... I have nothing left after that storm and running is obviously useless..." She said through gritted theeth as she stood up almost too tired to stand "take us back..." She muttered "but! I'm not leaving his si...de" she barely said before collapsing to the ground out cold form over exerting herself....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:37 pm
[rossio]
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

Su fallowed shortly behind cal watching the maddness from afar

Derrick still in his wolf did a completely 180 as cal came up to him beginning to pout her lip.... Derrick's aggression quickly turned to shame... He let out a whimper kneeling down before her.

User Image

Su lips formed into a smirk as she called out to cal "told you head over paws"she chuckled.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:42 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel looks at the two and lets out a sigh as the fire in his hand dies and his eyes return to there normal silver color."Stupid girl,if you didn't run you would be in better shape."He then walks up to Rem and picks her up and he looks at Ahri."Dont argue with me this time Ahri grab the boy and lets get back to school."He says taking a moment to look him over."Hes alive but he needs to be looked after so lets get a move on it."He says as he starts heading back.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora turned to su shaking her head blushing as she changed the subject,"Su! you can't honestly think this was Derrick's fault! He is a victim!", she stated her case sternly,"This staff is incompetent anyways", she remarked acidly as she left them to do their work without another word she turned to grab at Su's hand as she passed,"Come on! your stuff isn't even done yet and we have to be there with the next 2 hours!", she fretted.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

As soon as it was safe Ahri rushes to Konren's side and prys that witches cold hands off him,"I'll get you to a hospital you'll get better I promise", she swore breathing out a ragged sigh of relief she lifted up Konren and held onto him as she had to carry him on her shoulder to move,"I might be strong but I don't have the same muscles as you", she told Kel in a serious manner,"Hurry up he needs to get to a hospital and fast", she told him rushing back to the school grounds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:53 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack had ran toward the gym hoping to find the cross brothers and caught kendra on the way in,"Aye! Sup you look nice!", he told her with a brief wave of his hand as he skidded into a halt in the gym,"Zero! Kaname! Quick punishment team meeting near the woods we gotta go now!", he motioned for them to follow rushing back out as he headed to the spot that everyone was suppose to be in, Leo had summoned Phoenix, and was trying to find a way to communicate with Kel and Sinbad which he had no knowledge where they were,"I hope frost finds those cross brothers", he mummers rather irritated looking at the time as he waited outside the woods.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:01 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked up at him smiling as she watched the two vampire twins run around using their super speed she giggled and watched in amusement she came to look over worried as jack comes skidding into the gym floor,"Wait!", she said running over to jack,"Can't Zero stay here..? He' still healing", she told him sternly.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra was feeling uneasy until she seen jack swing by complimenting her really fast before entering the building,"Oh! Um! thanks!", she blushed wondering what he was in a rush for she finally walks in sneaking to slide behind some tables that were prepping food as she watched him explain some secret meeting she watched Eri approach confronting him on Zero as she held her hands behind her back looking on with quiet curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Su rolled her eyes with a laugh "haha right" she said as she aloud cal to wisk her away to get ready.

Derrick a bit flustered after Cal's arrival reverted back to his human form, only to be promptly pushed into a nearby bathroom by some more than unhappy staff, he let out a sigh as he jumped into the bathrooms big and luxurious shower to clean up for the dance.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero and Kaname both looked at Frost and both men shake there heads."Sorry but we are busy and Leo knows it and besides Zero is still recovering and is off active duty till he is cleared." Kaname says then he looks over and sees Kendra and gives her a smile as he walks up to her."Will hello there."He says warmly."I am sorry I have not been spending time with you but I hope tonight I can make some of that up to you."He says looking towards Zero who was making fun of his by mouthing all he said and Kaname glared at him and Zero laughs."Do take care of my brother gods knows he needs it."Zero says with a little wave as he walks with Eri to keep putting things together.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:37 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel nods and runs with Rem in his arms and after a short amount of time Kel brakes though the forest line and sees a group of people forming and he stops by Leo and nods for him to follow."I will tell you later right now these two need medical help and need it stat."He says as he takes off towards the medical wing.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:20 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack looked up at Eri shrugging his shoulders,"Just sent to gather them is all", looking over at the cross brothers he nods his head,"Alright gotcha I'll tell leo I guess he already knows but he has been super stressed lately ya know the drill", he then takes off out of there and back up towards the woods, he wasn't barely half way when the group met up with them carrying 2 unconscious students.

Leo looked up as Kel arrived and he frowned,"Oh boy...", he shakes his head,"She didn't put up to much of a fight did she?", he demands walking in step next to him as he seen Ahri holding onto the male that had gone missing he snapped his fingers for other memembers to take him from her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:24 am
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri frowned but realized Jack wasn't one to put up a fight and smiled as he took off,"I like him no wonder he is in charge of taking care of the frosting on windows", she remarked as if she knew that was what he enjoyed the most or something.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at kaname blushing as she mutters,"Nothing much.. been doing the usual stuff...", she looks up as jack takes off back outside and she watches him go turning to kaname she asks,"Whats all that about?", she was rather curious and she hoped it wasn't something he get in trouble with if he told her.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:56 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero got the rest of the banners up and seeks up behind Eri and wraps his arms around her and whispers."Boo" With a little laugh.Kaname smiles at Kendra and sees her blush and he looks after Jack and shrugs."Honestly all i know is some student's went missing but with Leo's eyes and Kel's nose they should have them tracked in less then a hour."He says looking back at her and he puts a hand on her cheek."Don't worry about it I am sure they are fine,after all monsters are hard to kill."He says with a smile."But that aside you look very beautiful."He says still smiling,but inside the vampire was nervuse as hell,in all honesty Kendra was the fist girl he has ever asked out let alone went to a school dance with.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games