Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"

Niede nods her head. "Yes, that's understandable." She holds a hand up and a portal appears that would take them to her kitchen. "Are you sure that's all you wish to take?" She shrugs her shoulders then steps through the portal. "I have a lot of food. I keep it in case I invite someone to stay. My condition requires me to drink blood."

She steps over to the pantry and opens it up. Donnie would see all kinds of dry goods, from grains to beans and rice with many in between. There were also flours yeast and spices, all from the far corners of the Earth. "Help yourself. Next, we can look at the fridge and freezer."

"Yeah. I....better grab a bag." he said picking up his duffle bag to be able to fill it with the things she offered. "Thanks. I know it's not specifically for us, but still."

Niede watched as Donnie filled the duffle bag then walked to the refrigerator. "Yes, well, in order for Yumi to survive she needs people to teach her and look after her, correct?" She opens the fridge next and it's filled with every type of lunchmeat, cheeses from everywhere, milk, eggs, soda, butter of many different types. "If you need something larger than the duffel bag, or need to make many trips, it's not a problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Better than nothin. Think there's a gas station up tha road and a diner we can check." Raph said. He seemed to have fallen into one of his funks as he looked around a bit.

@Niede: "The...vampire?" he asked. "Wait...what? I don't understand. How do you know Yumi? He listened to what she had to say though and he started to get ideas. "Oh! That's great thanks! Yes. We need to keep the thing clean. Solar power you say? I could probably rig that up somehow." he looked at the map she provided, completely forgetting that a possibly crazy woman was in his basement lab and had somehow bypassed one elderly ninja rat and two adult ninja's, plus his locks and security measures. Not that he had a lot of them with their resources as of yet.
Xena gave a nod before she noticed how he seemed to have fallen into one of his funks. "What's wrong?" She asked in concern.

"Hm? Nothin. C'mon. We need ta find some more food if we can." he said walking out to get on his motorcycle.

@Niede: He was fascinated by it all and even more so by the battery she made appear. He wanted to see how it worked. He wanted to investigate the distillery. There was too much he wanted to do at once. "Oh...food? Ah. Not so good. We have a few essentials.
She frowned in concern before she would follow him back to the motorcycle. She would then climb on after he did.

They rode up the road a bit until they come to a small convenience store. Raph parked near a gas pump to see if it still worked.

@Niede: "Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"
While Raph checked on the gas pump, Xena cautiously went over to the store to what the condition was inside.

Inside were a few items you find in any gas station. Candy, chips, drinks. Mostly all stolen, but some still littered the shelves and floor. Hot dogs lay rotting in a hot dog cooker while jugs of milk and cartons of eggs that were still there had all started to go bad.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:57 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"

Niede nods her head. "Yes, that's understandable." She holds a hand up and a portal appears that would take them to her kitchen. "Are you sure that's all you wish to take?" She shrugs her shoulders then steps through the portal. "I have a lot of food. I keep it in case I invite someone to stay. My condition requires me to drink blood."

She steps over to the pantry and opens it up. Donnie would see all kinds of dry goods, from grains to beans and rice with many in between. There were also flours yeast and spices, all from the far corners of the Earth. "Help yourself. Next, we can look at the fridge and freezer."

"Yeah. I....better grab a bag." he said picking up his duffle bag to be able to fill it with the things she offered. "Thanks. I know it's not specifically for us, but still."

Niede watched as Donnie filled the duffle bag then walked to the refrigerator. "Yes, well, in order for Yumi to survive she needs people to teach her and look after her, correct?" She opens the fridge next and it's filled with every type of lunchmeat, cheeses from everywhere, milk, eggs, soda, butter of many different types. "If you need something larger than the duffel bag, or need to make many trips, it's not a problem."

"Right." he said with a nod. He then went about collecting as much as he could, then went back to put the things on one of his work benches before heading back out once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm? Nothin. C'mon. We need ta find some more food if we can." he said walking out to get on his motorcycle.

@Niede: He was fascinated by it all and even more so by the battery she made appear. He wanted to see how it worked. He wanted to investigate the distillery. There was too much he wanted to do at once. "Oh...food? Ah. Not so good. We have a few essentials.
She frowned in concern before she would follow him back to the motorcycle. She would then climb on after he did.

They rode up the road a bit until they come to a small convenience store. Raph parked near a gas pump to see if it still worked.

@Niede: "Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"
While Raph checked on the gas pump, Xena cautiously went over to the store to what the condition was inside.

Inside were a few items you find in any gas station. Candy, chips, drinks. Mostly all stolen, but some still littered the shelves and floor. Hot dogs lay rotting in a hot dog cooker while jugs of milk and cartons of eggs that were still there had all started to go bad.
Xena frowned a bit before she went to gather some of the food that was still good. She wanted to at least bring some candy back for Yumi to enjoy.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Right." he said with a nod. He then went about collecting as much as he could, then went back to put the things on one of his work benches before heading back out once more.

Niede waited for Donnie to return then head for the freezer. She opens the door and there were many things. From ground meats, chickens, turkeys, frozen dinners. There were even several frozen deserts as well. "I'm not sure how you wish to do the fruits and vegetables. They are all still in the garden. You could pick them, or you could come back with help." She shrugged her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit before she went to gather some of the food that was still good. She wanted to at least bring some candy back for Yumi to enjoy.

"Find anythin?!" he called out to her as he got some fuel into his bike.

@Niede: "I have some brothers that could help." he said with a nod as he started to collect from the freezer. "I want to make a garden and perhaps get some livestock for the farm." he added conversationally. He had planned to go around and check neighboring farms.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:35 am
Clockwork Moirai
"I have some brothers that could help." he said with a nod as he started to collect from the freezer. "I want to make a garden and perhaps get some livestock for the farm." he added conversationally. He had planned to go around and check neighboring farms.

Niede listens as Donnie speaks. "The seeds should be no problem. I have access to the world-famous seed bank as well as several seeds of my own. The livestock might present problems. You need a healthy diverse DNA stock. I could help, but it would take time."

She watched as he took food from the freezer. "I met a turtle person before. He was in a tube of formaldehyde. That's when I got his DNA for Yumi. He had a missing hand and was wearing a red bandana as I recall." She did think this turtle person looked familiar but was not sure. "Is he one of your brothers?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:43 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"I have some brothers that could help." he said with a nod as he started to collect from the freezer. "I want to make a garden and perhaps get some livestock for the farm." he added conversationally. He had planned to go around and check neighboring farms.

Niede listens as Donnie speaks. "The seeds should be no problem. I have access to the world-famous seed bank as well as several seeds of my own. The livestock might present problems. You need a healthy diverse DNA stock. I could help, but it would take time."

She watched as he took food from the freezer. "I met a turtle person before. He was in a tube of formaldehyde. That's when I got his DNA for Yumi. He had a missing hand and was wearing a red bandana as I recall." She did think this turtle person looked familiar but was not sure. "Is he one of your brothers?"

"Oh? Any help would be greatly appreciated." Donnie said with a nod. He stopped grabbing things when she spoke. "Oh? Yes. My brother Raphael. He's a zombie, but he's sentient." Donnie said before resuming his grocery collecting.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@Niede: "I have some brothers that could help." he said with a nod as he started to collect from the freezer. "I want to make a garden and perhaps get some livestock for the farm." he added conversationally. He had planned to go around and check neighboring farms.
"Found some stuff, yet the place is ransacked as well. So be careful what you're picking up." She called back as she headed back over to him with a few bags of food and items.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Found some stuff, yet the place is ransacked as well. So be careful what you're picking up." She called back as she headed back over to him with a few bags of food and items.

"Ok." he called back. He finished filling up the bike. "We'll have ta come back wit some gas cans. This pump's still got some in it."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." he called back. He finished filling up the bike. "We'll have ta come back wit some gas cans. This pump's still got some in it."
"That's good at least." She said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh? Any help would be greatly appreciated." Donnie said with a nod. He stopped grabbing things when she spoke. "Oh? Yes. My brother Raphael. He's a zombie, but he's sentient." Donnie said before resuming his grocery collecting.

Niede nods her head. "That will just get you on your feet faster, I think." She watches as he picks up more food. She shows him the loaves of bread and the teas as well as some coffee. "Oh, I know, I did a quick study of him. I could tell he was one of the infected. It's always hard to judge sentience with a brain scan, but I thought he was."

She takes a moment to think about what else they would need."It's still a puzzle why some remain sentient while others do not. I told the Military Lady there was a one percent chance of it happening, something I must admit I did not know would happen when making the new version of the virus." She then shrugs her shoulders. "Oh, that reminds me, I met another Turtle Person that looked like you when I took the DNA from the Spirit Fox. He was unconscious when they wheeled him in, but, I also got a sample from him."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's good at least." She said with a nod.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

@Niede: Donnie was gathering food and listening to Niede, when he almost dropped a jar of food when she said she'd created the virus. He'd thought Finley had! He wanted to know more now. He was intrigued and yet appalled. Staying calm about it all was for the best and he continued his collecting. Upon hearing her mention another turtle, he nodded. "That....that was me." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Donnie was gathering food and listening to Niede, when he almost dropped a jar of food when she said she'd created the virus. He'd thought Finley had! He wanted to know more now. He was intrigued and yet appalled. Staying calm about it all was for the best and he continued his collecting. Upon hearing her mention another turtle, he nodded. "That....that was me." he said.

Niede nods her head as Donnie admits that the second Turtle Person she met was him. "Ah, I see. I am not sure how many Turtle people there are. At any rate, you should be happy to know that your unwitting donation will go to help humanity. After I clean up the world that is." She nods her head at that.

She leans on a counter as she thinks. "I had grown angrier and angrier at the actions of humanity. From Virus denial, anti-vaxxers, flat Earthers, hollow Earthers, and just a general denial of scientific facts. I had just finished killing off someone that had really got me angry, some conspiracy nut, when somehow the Military Lady contacted me." She shrugs her shoulders. "I have no clue how she found me at all. She made a proposition to me. Make zombies for her. I never asked her why, but I thought a zombie apocalypse would stop humanity from wrecking the environment so I could clean it."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:43 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Donnie was gathering food and listening to Niede, when he almost dropped a jar of food when she said she'd created the virus. He'd thought Finley had! He wanted to know more now. He was intrigued and yet appalled. Staying calm about it all was for the best and he continued his collecting. Upon hearing her mention another turtle, he nodded. "That....that was me." he said.

Niede nods her head as Donnie admits that the second Turtle Person she met was him. "Ah, I see. I am not sure how many Turtle people there are. At any rate, you should be happy to know that your unwitting donation will go to help humanity. After I clean up the world that is." She nods her head at that.

She leans on a counter as she thinks. "I had grown angrier and angrier at the actions of humanity. From Virus denial, anti-vaxxers, flat Earthers, hollow Earthers, and just a general denial of scientific facts. I had just finished killing off someone that had really got me angry, some conspiracy nut, when somehow the Military Lady contacted me." She shrugs her shoulders. "I have no clue how she found me at all. She made a proposition to me. Make zombies for her. I never asked her why, but I thought a zombie apocalypse would stop humanity from wrecking the environment so I could clean it."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but listened quietly. He couldn't argue that some of the extremists who wanted to denial what science clearly showed to be true could be irritating and sometimes he wished he could tell people to stop being idiots. When the internet had still been a thing, he would hate running across articles talking what he deemed nonsense, so in a way, he could sympathize with Niede. But the way she was going about this....He couldn't go up against her right now though and he had a family to feed. Staying quiet and compliant was the best route for now. He would talk with Splinter later and decide how to go forward.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff