Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:26 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahri

Ahri's looked up at him with narrowed eyes,"I dont have time to talk to you about me and his history we may still be able to catch them if not I'll track down their scent until I can't walk anymore", she vowed, she totally transformed herself into her animal aspiration a pure white grown kitsune fox with 9 tails as she went racing down the way heading toward the woods it was now or never.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri walked outside to find all the snow had vanished,"Huh.. so odd..", she began to worry about zero and sent him a message on her phone looking about with a furrowed brow she began to make her way to the school gym where it was going to be held.

Leo turned quickly questioning jack,"Can you sense who did it?", he demands not truely knowing jacks full exstint of power he did know however that jack had been offered a teacher position at the school and denys it every year.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack sighed rolling his eyes at Leo,"You honestly think I'd be here if I didn't already know who it is? I go to the one guy that knows everyone in this school or most of the people anyways and your just as clueless", he shook his head,"Bigger than both of us I guess the only one to turn to now is the big shot headmaster", he pointed toward the office,"Lets get up there before the trail goes cold", he began to walk that way holding his staff incase more ice and snow appeared.

Kendra V. Khian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Kaname and Zero where already on there way to the gym when Zero's phone went off and he smiles and sends one back letting her know that his almost to the gym and Kaname also sends a text to Kendra letting her know that he was also on his way to the gym and told her where to meet him.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:42 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel growls as she runs off and then he sighs and runs after her keeping up with relative ease even in his human form."Look Ahri just don't go killing any one because that doesn't salve any thing it will just make things worse and only for you,I can only do so much to defend you."He says his tails and ears forming as they moved.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Su gave the headdresser a small smile and nod and she swung herself the corner to Cal's location "aye sweets"she said in a cheerful tone.

Derrick turned to the butler with a raised brown and grimace upon his face "errr.. listen bud I'll put on the suit... Your not gonna put me in a bath and your sure as hell not touching my feet"he muttered putting his hands in his pockets slowly following behind the bulter to get fitted for the suit.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:17 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up as Su entered,"Su! thank goodness your here I dont know why you bother with that idiot anyways listen", she asked her,"Should I put my hair up or down? What is more sophisticated? Whats more lady-like?", she frowned,"I want Derrick to take me serious.. I always look like a 5 year old Lolita styled child... and I want to be a woman...", she looked up at her besty rather wide eyed,"You think he thinks i'm just some kid Su?". The staff had to proceed with Callidora's orders so the wresting began as when they entered the dressing room 2 vampire men gripped each side of Derrick with their vampiric strength they held him down while another began to tear off his clothes,"Quick the bath!!", said the main one as they began to struggle him towards the sudsy mass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:26 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri made it to the gym already finding people there as she moved among the few there she began to seek out Zero spotting him off in the corner as they were putting up banners,"Zero!", she waved smiling as she walked across towards him giving him a hug upon approach she held onto him for a moment,"You drink plenty of blood before leaving your room right?", she demands.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra decided to straighten her hair leaving some baby hairs around her face as she pinned the rest back into a high pony tail she then proceeded to curl the baby hairs and put a choker and bracelet on,"Oh boy..", she sighed shimming into the knee high white dress as she slips on a pair of strapy white heels and then heads the door,"Oh s**t the makeup!", she grimaced turning back to put on a small amount of mascara and a bit of lip gloss she had no idea how to do even basic eye shadow without looking like a clown. She began her way to the party stomping outside the door of it to get herself a quick breathe of air.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:37 pm
wrote over  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Su giggled thinking about her run it with Kel... She than focused on cal " a woman aye?"she said amusingly "I don't think the pup really cares... down or up" she said giving cal a hug from behinde "I know a love struck boy when I see one cal... You got him head over paws" she said her embrace tightening "that being said my call goes for up"she giggled

User Image

Derrick eyes widen in surprise as Cal's staff took ahold of him "... You think you guys would learn..."he smirked "oh well... Round two" he growled as he his human form bursted into that of a giant while wolf.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked over at Su feeling herself blush with glee,"You think? You think he reallly reallly really likes me!", she squeaked as she began to inform the hairdresser with a snap of her fingers,"I want my hair up!", she turned to su telling her warmly,"You are the bestes girl!".
Meanwhile in the bathroom....
The butlers are struggling with the over sized fast wolf as the maids scream in terror and run out and the other staff whose patience was wearing then let out their fangs as their human persona was dropped and full vampirc strength was unleashed 3 toppled on top of them only to be flung aside by his own strength,"Sir we are losing the battle! We aren't pure bloods", croaked another getting up to tackle him agian,"WE shall not loose! GET OUT THE HOSE!", one brave maid runs out to grab the garden hose,"We are going to soak him yet",[/] said the main butler as he pounded his fist in hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:29 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri's turned to kel not speaking since she was in animal form but managed to turn back to her regular kitsune form as she raced next to him,"I dont think you understand I'm a worser person than people cut me credit for... or...", she closes her eyes slowly,"At least I feel like I am.. Though Konren can relate to me alot more than you can buddy", she picked up her speed jumping over a fallen tree as she stopped in a clearing scenting the air,"Its very faint but I feel like its leading north..", she looked over at him frowning,"You following me or not?", she demands before taking off again.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:38 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles when Eri hugs him and he hugs her back."Yes my dear I am feeling really good right now."He says taking a step back to look at her and he couldn't help but smile."You look amazing Eri."He says and Kaname looks over and gives her a smile."I would have to agree for once with my brother."He says with a little laugh,Zero looks at him."Where is your date at Kaname?"He asks and He smiles."Shes almost here lets hurry and get this stuff up before every one gets here."He says and the two kick it into overdrive.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Su nodded with a smile " what ever happens sweets I'll always have your back"she said with a kind smile secretly thinking of the war that was to follow because of Cal's forbidden love.

User Image

Derrick let out a few snarls and growls tossing a few half bloods to and fro... Before Turing to make eye contact with his current nemesis a full blooded maid with the with a water hose, Derrick took a wide aggressive stance Dareing the maid to make a move.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:51 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel runs next to her keeping pace."I can say the same for me Ahri every one has things they have done but the past is something we can learn form but that is not important right now."He says his eyes turning black."And its not about relating to some one or not its about helping some one who needs it,even if I don't know who they are."He adds looking at her as they change course he then picked up there sent and the moment they where out side the range of the seal his speed shot up almost ten fold,his tails fanning out behind him then he stops infront of Rem."Running is over girl."He says a ball of black energy forming in his hand."Now come with me or I will drag you back."He says the calm had faded form him.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games