Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

True demon king should be more superior over humans...

The door was wide open by Darcia entered the throne room. He approach to Daichi, his silver blue eyes focus on Daemon God, "Your apprentice told me you need me, and I heard my grandchildren escaped from Vein," he spoken to him, while trying to get over the coldness from Gentiana.

... That is pride of my tribe

Takeshi Ayame Lin Darcia

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
.::Godly Devil Titan Form::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Before Darcia came in, the only sound that could be heard was the necks snapping of men and women in black suits from the hand of the daemon god. Cracking the last neck as Darcia came in, Daichi smiled softly before the dark aura flowed around the necks of the corpses and hung them up like decorations. With his eyes turning toward his ally, the daemon god sighed softly before speaking softly,"Yes I heard as well..those two have been a thorn in our sides for too long...I already have one of my apprentices after the loud mouth boy...I think it would be fitting if you were to capture your granddaughter..could get your grandson to come after her.."

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Darcia crossed his arms and listened to his strategy to use his granddaughter he will capture and lure his grandson. He thought of it before he smirked, "Hopefully no one interferes, like that d*mn vampire king's son saved Mitsuki," he said to him, referred back at London that Fenrir jumped in. He doesn't understand why Fenrir saved her, it's full of mystery.

Takeshi Ayame Lin Darcia

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:35 pm

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

"Yes, their friends are quite annoying as well..", Daichi spoke as he completely turned toward Emperor Darcia. His arms were crossed with his head down trying to think of a plan. As he walked into the center of the room before speaking with a soft tone once again,"I suggest waiting till she's alone before grabbing her..Maybe even lure her to a secluded place.."
Daichi then lifted up his left hand before dark aura flowed around his fingertips to create a jar filled with something that shined a crimson light with it's wings. A butterfly flew around in the jar as Daichi handed the jar to Darcia with a soft smile,"You know what to do.."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Darcia frown about waiting, but he can't argue with it. He looked at the crimson butterfly in the jar, he takes a jar and examines it, "I know," he replied and he opened the portal and walk through to Manhattan.

Takeshi Ayame Lin Darcia

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"What...what the...f*cking t!tty f*ckers..", Vin cursed as his vision was still a little bit blurry from what happened the time of drinking and feeling something strange happen. Trying to blink softly, he tried to move his hands only to feel something stopping his arms from moving behind him. This opened his eyes widen before turning his head to see chains with strange symbols wrapping around his wrist,"Well..this isn't how I expected today to go.."
Turning his head to the left, he saw the white haired woman with golden eyes and sunkissed skin still passed out from what had happened which made Vin shake his head violently. He immidiately figured out what had happened as he turned his head only to feel the blunt side of a spear slamming against his forehead. With this, blood splattered onto the floor which just made him groan softly with anger behind his eyes,"Okay..that wasn't nice...next time you hit me..I'm going to stick that spear up your a$$.."
The daemon was about to do it again before hearing a loud voice echoing through the halls,"Enough! We need them alive.."
Vin groaned softly as he looked up toward where the voice was coming from, sounding oh so familiar. His eyes squint as he tightened the chains of his restraints as he saw the daemon lord, turned god, himself.

.....Daichi Nanashi.....

Vin couldn't say anything as blood dripped from his forehead over his left eye. The daemon who murdered his own son and took down everything Vin's father stood for. As he walked to the two prisoners, Daichi stood with his katanas relaxed against his hips. Vin could feel the holy power from the golden katana on the daemon king's hip. Daichi smiled softly before turning his head slightly toward Jezebel to the side before speaking with a soft tone,"Good work, my apprentice..You had done what no one else could do..taking down the son of Arigane Angel..."
Vin turned his head toward Jezebel before letting off a soft chuckle, looking back up at Daichi with blood dripping off of his own face,"Well now..seems as I got roofied...*turns toward Jezebel*..You really had to Hangover me? Jesus Christ, someone's going to sue someone..."

User Image
User Image

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Sauron
The Dark Lord

User Image

"One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them ..."

"this is him?" Saruman said sitting on a black iron throne "from what i heard of the demigods legends ... i am underwhelmed" he said as he twisted his ring that was on his hand then turned to Daichi "what threat could this boy be?"

"... One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I may not be able to contain myself...."
I feel this way Drunk

The vision in Odelia's mind became cloudy as she asked her crew,"A storm be brewing?", she asked glancing around as she sniffed the air for the smell of rain,"No Captain... Its something worse...", her crew began to fade into the mist of her mind as she blinked as the room went black and she was in a void of darkness,"What?!?",she called out only to blink her eyes open to the real world she was changed next to the man from the bar earlier and she left out a soft groan,"Aye.. me head..", she complained licking her dry lips she looked about the place,"Wait wha...?", she started to nudge at her chains realizing she was tied up and wasn't going anywhere she began to yank for futility,"What be the meaning of this?",she demands fully awaken she turns to Vincent with an accusing stare,"Ah so ya couldn't handle being sent to the brig alone then? Had to have me dragged along", she scowled,"Just me luck",she turned to inspect a strange colored man standing before them with some creepy looking skeleton creatures,"A cult!?!?", she explained rather overly excited, at this moment she noticed jezebel,"YA GONNA HAVE ME SACRIFICED YA DOG!", she snapped at her baring her teeth at the other men she then told them,"Ya wont be taking me alive without a fight!!",she vowed.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Dawning Winter

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Well, it could have went worse. Jezebel didn't feel too comfortable in the presence of Daichi after what had happened to her on the uninhabited island. And of all things he wanted the very person that put her in that predicament in the first place which made her not like Vincent too much after that. Sure he was different than most she was used to but he could have at least told her that he was Vincent and they could have fought until one of them was standing but no, she didn't get that chance to make up her worth.

When she heard someone talking she recognized the voice anywhere. Looks like Vincent finally woke up and was already being a smart a$$. She couldn't blame him since she would be the same way if it happened to her. Seeing the spear hit his face turned her head off to the side while crossing her arms over her chest as if she was a bit uncomfortable about what just happened. Sure she could understand that he needed to know he was now a prisoner but did they have to hit him with a freaking spear that drew blood from him? Was it that serious? She remembered what happened to her and shivered slightly and shook the thought from her head. Next to her Lucifer was transformed back to his abnormally big wolf form and seemed to be just as uncomfortable as she was. Probably remembering the very same thing she was.

When Daichi looked her way she tensed up slightly as she didn't know what he would say or do next. When he started to praise her with bringing him there she was a bit shocked and her mouth opened slightly without her being aware of it. She blinked before she remembered she needed to do something, she bowed her head to the praise. But why wasn't she feeling too good about what she had done? Vincent talking got her out of her mind thinking about how she was feeling. All she could do was shrug her shoulders and smiled at him seeing that he still had his sense of humor in this situation. "Well if you plan to sue me, just make sure not to go easy on me, I like guys that can handle their own." She lifted her right hand to her mouth and blew him a kiss before winking at him. A giggle escaped from her mouth unintentionally but she couldn't help it when the other woman woke up in a fit and started blaming Vincent for it. "Honey, if I wanted you sacrificed I would have done it myself." she gave her a wicked smile before remembering that she was talking out of line. Her smile went away and she shied away to be away from the situation to see what Daichi would do. She did not want another slap to the face if she upset him.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:50 pm

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

Daichi listened to the word escaping from his apprentice's lips, smiling softly before turning his head back toward his two captives. Noticing the blood dripping onto his throne's floor, he chuckled softly yet deeply before turning his head to hear what Sauron had to say. With a soft sigh, he spoke with a understood tone but with showing the importance of this achievement was,"Underwhelmed will bring you to your downfall, Lord Sauron..this boy here has the blood of his father flowing through his veins..blood that has overthrown Zeus himself."
"By the way, Mr. Lord of the Rings..", Vin replied as he tilted his body to the left for Sauron to see him clearly,"I don't know about you, but I never heard of any man, with a ring, who has power...and that's why I'm never getting married."
One of the spartan daemons growled softly before smacking him again with the blunt end of it's spear, making more blood splatter. Daichi just shook his head softly before turning his head toward the woman with the white hair in the bunny costume as he walked up to her with his eyes shining bright, his left eye shining brighter with solid gold. Electricity flowed around him against the floor, shocking the chains on around her wrists before speaking with a soft but deep tone,"My dear...how far have you traveled..I know who you are, Odelia Hopkins..a pirate in search of her deceased crew..funny how you drown yourself everyday with alcohol to hide the pain."
Vin groaned softly as he turned his head toward Odelia slightly, blood still dripping over his face as he listened to everything Daichi had to say but he knew this information already. With his eyes shining softly toward her, he knew exactly who she was as he turned his head back toward the daemon who smacked him. With a small smile, he spoke up,"Alright..when I get out of these chains, I'm sticking your head up your buddy's a$$.."
Daichi turned his head in annoyance with him, knowing he was just trying to show off to the women in the room. Turning his head back toward Jezebel, he used his dark aura to pull her close to him as though rope was grabbing onto her but without hurting her. When she finally stopped inches away, Daichi placed his hand against her shoulder before speaking softly,"I want you to take them to the Arena within Greece...take my daemons with you and make sure..make sure they are eaten alive by my daemons.."
Daichi then softly opened Jezebel's hand before placing something within it. Vin turned his head toward the two as he noticed what the daemon king gave to her. Feeling around his left hand, he noticed what was missing. His ring. Turning his head back toward Sauron, he smiled brightly before speaking softly,"You know what..forget I said that.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games