Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and led her to the nearest little grocery store.
Xena looked around as she followed Raph. "Hopefully we find a decent amount of food." She said. "Otherwise, we might have to go with surviving off the land."

"Yeah. Nothin wrong wit that though." he said as he found a little grocery store and went inside. It was completely ransacked and only a few canned foods on the shelves. The food in the freezers were completely rancid.
"Looks like it's been nearly wiped cleaned..." She murmured before making a face upon seeing the rancid food in the freezers.

Raph sighed, but went around grabbing whatever canned food he could that could still be used.
While Raph gathered the canned food, she went to check if there was any jerky left to take with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:02 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede took a moment to glance at the shadows to see who had come down. This was not her lab, but she always felt at home in any and all labs. "Oh, hello there? I've decided to take a small break to see how you are coming along with the basic provisions."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and led her to the nearest little grocery store.
Xena looked around as she followed Raph. "Hopefully we find a decent amount of food." She said. "Otherwise, we might have to go with surviving off the land."

"Yeah. Nothin wrong wit that though." he said as he found a little grocery store and went inside. It was completely ransacked and only a few canned foods on the shelves. The food in the freezers were completely rancid.
"Looks like it's been nearly wiped cleaned..." She murmured before making a face upon seeing the rancid food in the freezers.

Raph sighed, but went around grabbing whatever canned food he could that could still be used.
While Raph gathered the canned food, she went to check if there was any jerky left to take with them.

All the Jerky had been taken except for a few forgotten packs on the floor.

@Niede: "Who are you?" Donnie asked in surprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned before she went ahead and picked up the packs on the floor. Afterward, she went over back to Raph. "We may have to look elsewhere for food. I did find some jerky though."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Who are you?" Donnie asked in surprise.

Niede turns around then smiles at Donnie. "You may call me the Vampire. I'm just here to see how the place little Yumi is living is up to snuff, so to speak." She shows Donnie the map from her holographic computer. "This is the location of a distillery, not far from here. They have large distilling devices. You can upgrade one to make it use solar power. I would also recommend a part that comes out so you can scrape off the minerals that deposit on the bottom."

She waits for him to respond before going on. "As you must know, distilling water makes it safe to drink. I have some batteries for backup power as well as some solar panels. Should you need them. The problem with sewage is next. One that I'm sure you are aware of. You might be in luck and this farm has a leech field. I would not know without a full layout of the farm."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned before she went ahead and picked up the packs on the floor. Afterward, she went over back to Raph. "We may have to look elsewhere for food. I did find some jerky though."

"Better than nothin. Think there's a gas station up tha road and a diner we can check." Raph said. He seemed to have fallen into one of his funks as he looked around a bit.

@Niede: "The...vampire?" he asked. "Wait...what? I don't understand. How do you know Yumi? He listened to what she had to say though and he started to get ideas. "Oh! That's great thanks! Yes. We need to keep the thing clean. Solar power you say? I could probably rig that up somehow." he looked at the map she provided, completely forgetting that a possibly crazy woman was in his basement lab and had somehow bypassed one elderly ninja rat and two adult ninja's, plus his locks and security measures. Not that he had a lot of them with their resources as of yet.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Better than nothin. Think there's a gas station up tha road and a diner we can check." Raph said. He seemed to have fallen into one of his funks as he looked around a bit.

@Niede: "The...vampire?" he asked. "Wait...what? I don't understand. How do you know Yumi? He listened to what she had to say though and he started to get ideas. "Oh! That's great thanks! Yes. We need to keep the thing clean. Solar power you say? I could probably rig that up somehow." he looked at the map she provided, completely forgetting that a possibly crazy woman was in his basement lab and had somehow bypassed one elderly ninja rat and two adult ninja's, plus his locks and security measures. Not that he had a lot of them with their resources as of yet.
Xena gave a nod before she noticed how he seemed to have fallen into one of his funks. "What's wrong?" She asked in concern.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"The...vampire?" he asked. "Wait...what? I don't understand. How do you know Yumi? He listened to what she had to say though and he started to get ideas. "Oh! That's great thanks! Yes. We need to keep the thing clean. Solar power you say? I could probably rig that up somehow." he looked at the map she provided, completely forgetting that a possibly crazy woman was in his basement lab and had somehow bypassed one elderly ninja rat and two adult ninja's, plus his locks and security measures. Not that he had a lot of them with their resources as of yet.

Niede nods her head at the question. "Or just Vampire. Saying things such as 'Hello the Vampire' seems rather strange." She listens to the next question as she taps her cane with a finger. "I made Yumi. I got the DNA from the Turtle Person, as well as from the Spirit Fox. I am rather proud of her, to be honest. I decided to see the place she lives for myself. You do need a lot of help with this. Help that I'm offering, don't get me wrong. None of this is for you, I do this to make sure Yumi grows up healthy."

She raises a hand and Donnie may see a clue as to how she broke past everything. From the shadows emerged a large device about five feet. "Here is one of my rechargeable batteries. It will supply the house with at least three months of electricity when fully charged. That should be more than enough to power the house in an emergency." She took a glance around the room. "Those being done, how are you on food, water, and other sundries. I can give you an emergency package for those. At least until you are on your feet."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod before she noticed how he seemed to have fallen into one of his funks. "What's wrong?" She asked in concern.

"Hm? Nothin. C'mon. We need ta find some more food if we can." he said walking out to get on his motorcycle.

@Niede: He was fascinated by it all and even more so by the battery she made appear. He wanted to see how it worked. He wanted to investigate the distillery. There was too much he wanted to do at once. "Oh...food? Ah. Not so good. We have a few essentials.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm? Nothin. C'mon. We need ta find some more food if we can." he said walking out to get on his motorcycle.

@Niede: He was fascinated by it all and even more so by the battery she made appear. He wanted to see how it worked. He wanted to investigate the distillery. There was too much he wanted to do at once. "Oh...food? Ah. Not so good. We have a few essentials.
She frowned in concern before she would follow him back to the motorcycle. She would then climb on after he did.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
He was fascinated by it all and even more so by the battery she made appear. He wanted to see how it worked. He wanted to investigate the distillery. There was too much he wanted to do at once. "Oh...food? Ah. Not so good. We have a few essentials.

Niede listens as she thinks. "I see. Well, I propose some pantry goods. Rice, pasta and the like. Maybe a few meats as well. I can still give you some potable water as well." She taps her cane as she looks up for a moment. "I don't know how much storage you have, maybe it would be more helpful it you came with me to my home and picked everything out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned in concern before she would follow him back to the motorcycle. She would then climb on after he did.

They rode up the road a bit until they come to a small convenience store. Raph parked near a gas pump to see if it still worked.

@Niede: "Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"

Niede nods her head. "Yes, that's understandable." She holds a hand up and a portal appears that would take them to her kitchen. "Are you sure that's all you wish to take?" She shrugs her shoulders then steps through the portal. "I have a lot of food. I keep it in case I invite someone to stay. My condition requires me to drink blood."

She steps over to the pantry and opens it up. Donnie would see all kinds of dry goods, from grains to beans and rice with many in between. There were also flours yeast and spices, all from the far corners of the Earth. "Help yourself. Next, we can look at the fridge and freezer."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"

Niede nods her head. "Yes, that's understandable." She holds a hand up and a portal appears that would take them to her kitchen. "Are you sure that's all you wish to take?" She shrugs her shoulders then steps through the portal. "I have a lot of food. I keep it in case I invite someone to stay. My condition requires me to drink blood."

She steps over to the pantry and opens it up. Donnie would see all kinds of dry goods, from grains to beans and rice with many in between. There were also flours yeast and spices, all from the far corners of the Earth. "Help yourself. Next, we can look at the fridge and freezer."

"Yeah. I....better grab a bag." he said picking up his duffle bag to be able to fill it with the things she offered. "Thanks. I know it's not specifically for us, but still."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

They rode up the road a bit until they come to a small convenience store. Raph parked near a gas pump to see if it still worked.

@Niede: "Oh.....wow. Um. Sure....You of course understand I plan to take my bo staff with me just in case, right?"
While Raph checked on the gas pump, Xena cautiously went over to the store to what the condition was inside.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff