Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sinbad's eyes close as they two yell at one another,and his hair started to slowly stand up,as he tries to keep calm."I asked you two to stop yelling."He says the seal on his arm starts glowing brightly as it holds back his powers."If you both care fore this guy then you two should be working together to keep him safe."He says as his hair falls back down to normal."Look I see both sides of this,and I see both points."He says looking at Rem."He should be in a hospital I healed his leg wound but laying in that deep of a sleep could do a number on some ones body,so let me take him to one and I will see that you get time to be with him,"He says then he looks at Ahri."Will that be ok with you Ahri."He asks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:17 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel laughs and nods."Will then."He says as his pants drop and with out any form of hasatasin his boxers dropped after and he grins."Ok lets go."He says his silver eyes glinting and Kel was by no means small ether.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

rem began to grit her teeth "no!" she said in a weak voice " i wont let you take him away! he stays where he is!" she yield stomping her foot on the ground stomping her foot on the ground slowly began to glare at ahri  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

amused by his moxie su gave him a round of applause along with her signature giggle "hahahaha well well seems like your not all bark my dear kel ....yes lets" she said taking a moment to take a metal snap shot before hoping to her feet.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:12 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sin looks over at Rem and lets out a sigh."Then I have nothing left to do,you are putting his life in danger now Rem."He says."Kel I need help here."He says and Kel who was in his room nods and he looks at Su."Sorry my dear but duty calls."He says as the cloths he was going to wear appear on his body."Call me later maybe I can make it up to you."He says with a grin before he runs out of his room and jumps out the open window,and after a few minutes he appears beside Sin."Whats going on Sin?"He asks and Sin looks at him."I need you to pick some one up for me,his in the boys dorm."He then gives Kel the dorm number."Alright I get it."He says then he sees Ahri,he then starts to walk towards the boy's dorm.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:54 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri's tails fluffied up in agrevassion at her remark and she starts growling at rem,"you can't keep him!!!", she was about to advance forward again when Sinbad told them both he was done. Glaring at her opponent she began taking in aspects of what to do with her. That was when kel showed up she heard Sinbad and him exchange numbers and it all clicked in her head looking up at him she hurried after kel and grabbed his arm,"Please let me go with you.... I need to be sure he is alright...", she begged kel.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:10 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Rem stood wided eyed and rigged watching the scene play out like it was in slow motion "no.... You can't he just needs one more week...you can't..." She muttered begning to hug her self with a crazy look on her face she let out a scream surrounding the the entire school area in a fierce blizzard ...creating a pure white out condition Rem then quickly dashed forward through the snow storm to the boys dorm all while making sure the Strom stayed heavy and strong directly behind her... "Konren!" She cried practically smashing through the door " we ... We have to go!... Things have gone horriblelibly wrong..." She said in a panic quickly rushing to his side beginning to lift him up on her lap "but... It's okay will be back in a week or so... After all this blows over..." She said as the Strom made it's way into the room swriling and covering the room with snow...and after it settled the two vanished from the dorm room with out a Trace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:21 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

"oh poo..."Su said letting out a sigh as kel took off "good to know he got his priorities straight at least ..." she said with a small laugh as she began to skip out of Kel's room with a day dreamy hum to meet up call to get ready for the dance.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:13 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri was humming while she continued to get dress she would wear a lovely toga inspired gown to the dance and her hair was given Mermaid Curls, She looked at the gown she was to wear which was a lovely pale green color that matched her hair and eyes. She noticed that there was a strange white presence at the window finding it hard to believe that Jack frost would be causing it to snow tonight,"My.. how odd..", continuing on she was almost prepared to meet up with the boys early so they could help finish set up for the homecoming.

Leo found it hard to move through the blizzard as he called out,"JACK FROST", he heard someone land behind him,"Stop this wind and snow now!!", he demands trying to see through the swirling mass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:16 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack didn't expect the thunderous monster that appeared and he tried his best to calm down the winds but he was having difficulties he didn't struggle through the snow like his class mates but managed to drift through it landing behind Leo who was screaming,"I'm trying!", he snapped,"I didn't cause it this time and when I dont control it its hard to make it listen to me", he smacked his staff onto the earth using his powers to try to calm out the wind in the area he and leo was in as finally the wave sent it out everywhere and the blizzard came to a finally halt,"Odd....", he frowned,"I know its not the middle of January so something is definitely up", he told him.

Kendra V. Khian

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:09 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel looked back at Ahri just when the girl Sin was talking to went apeshit on them and cased a white out he did manage to pull Ahri to him and block her form the whipping winds and snow,then after what seemed like a minute or two it stopped and Kel looked around and Sin didn't move but the look in his eyes told stories and Kel grabs Ahri and jumps away form him as a blast of magic rushes out form him clearing the snow around the school,then he dropped to one knee as Kel lands with Ahri."Sin what is going on."He asks and Sin stood anger crossing his face for the first time sense Kel has known him."Kel you take care of Ahri I am going to talk to the headmaster."He says turning and he walks towards the headmasters office.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:46 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri's didn't get to hear Kel's respone by the time she hoped for an answer Rem had place the whole school in a flurry of white blacked out snow, she was covered up by Kel and by the time they could figure what was going on she knew it was already to late Rem was gone,"Where is that dorm room?!!?", she demands looking frantically at the boys she raced away to the boys dorm and burst through to find an open door she stood in shock disbelief that rem was already gone, seething with rage she choked back tears and slammed her fist into the door frame cracking it,"That b***h.....I will find you rem.. and I will kill you if its that last damn thing I do..", she mutters turning to walk away from the dorm frame she glares up into the sky and then her sights fall onto the woods and she narrows her eyes.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel met up with Ahri and puts a hand on her shoulder."Just hold on Ahri."He says moving so he stood in front of her and he looks into her eyes."Calm down for a moment ok."He says softly."Tell me every thing that has happened Ahri so I can help you."He says with a warm smile,he could tell she was in pain but he also knew how his kind can act when upset and angry.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Physically and mentally drained from her grand exit rem staggered through the woods breathless konren arm around her shoulder, Her mind racing on what to do next "don't worry sweetheart will... Will figure something out" she huffed trying her best to hold back tears... She had no money so a hotel was out of the question and if she was to show up at the nearest hospital surely someone for the school would stop by not to mention she would have to find away to explain why she disappeared from her comma with out a Trace From said hospital...her train of thought however was cut short as she collapsed out of pure exhaustion and stress "konren! " She gasp swiftly picking herself up off the ground to sarcure his well bean "I'm so sorry konren... This wasn't suppose to happen" she muttered picking him up to place his head upon her lap.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:23 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora was primping in the mirror while her stylist messed with her hair,"Would you like it up or down?", he asked while his assistance applied light makeup onto her lips and eyes,"Oh.. I'm not sure best get the second opnion of a best friend",she snapped her fingers,"See if Su can come in here for a moment", a maid nods and runs off nearly bumping into Su along the way,"Lady Blackenedheart Lady La Viene wishes to see you Miss..", she told her with a bowed head. Meanwhile back in the dining hall there was a rush of things as a suit was brought in. A butler approached Derrick bowing he told him,"Master Derrick your Suit has arrived sir if you will follow me for your bath...", he cleared his throat,"We can proceed with your deep tissue message and foot rub afterwards before we dress you", the man rolled his eyes and turned on heel doing as his Lady mistress had instructed.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games