Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Gill's Thrills! >Quest Complete!!!< Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 122!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

bump 539 ^^ User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 751!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

bump 540 ^^ User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

iToxicMoon

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 am
QUEST COMPLETED!!! WOOHOOOOOO

I got the scarf this morning for 220k! Way below market price!

XxTragicxRomancexX ~ Which monthly collectible do you want, August, or would you like a September when they come out? Cause I wasn't expecting to have this done till then.

If you want an August, I only have open ones so let me know which collectible.

For September, as soon as my paypal goes through Which is Wednesday, then it becomes september 1, I will buy you one and trade it over to you.

Or you can skip the letter entirely and take the WTF HAT!!!

Your choice!

Just let me know!

TO KIWI~ Whatever Romance doesn't take you will get the choice! Thank you for being my second place bumper, I appreciated the effort! So if she takes the letter you get the WTF. If she takes the WTF you get the chouce of letter!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:20 am
Lol thanks, but are you sure? I'm waaay worse. I only got 281 bumps... she got 540 bumps lol. xp

Also, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I still have 113k right now. Although I can't really do much about it right now because first days and second days of school are always a big pain. gonk  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am
Yep I am sure! You need quest help too love, And I now have no goldz so this is my way of helping you out!

Once Romance picks, you will be a little bit richer!

I can not believe the price I got though, I was like wooo this person is weird, these are 135k and up! MINE!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:36 am
lol xp That was cheap though, 220k right? Nice deal, maybe when I get enough gold I will come on in the mornings to look for them. ninja  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:07 am

ooh, I totally choose a September monthly collectible...
tehe it looks like you got that hat after all Kiwiw whee

congratz on getting the scarf so low eek User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 am
Okay you will have it as soon as they put the letters in the cash shop!

So Kiwi I will send you the hat!

And I loved the price and couldn't resist it! Thankfully I made some good sales over night or it never woulda happened!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 am

lol yeah really whee
you're extremely lucky!

but now i feel empty...what am i supposed to do without the task of bumping this thread up? T.T

xp User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:49 am
LOL I dunno! I am sure there are other bumping contests about aren't there?  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:29 pm
Lol thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 pm

aha, yup there are.
but I was at 500 and some in here gonk

oh wells. razz User Image

iToxicMoon

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm
I love this WTF Hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
Its sooooo cooooooool especially the ninja masks it has!!! heart ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm
I loves mine too! Little secret, I have 2 more hoarded... teehee I tried to avoid sellin those.  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:09 pm
Why?  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers