Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

((Well I'm just gonna roll with it then ^^))

The pup was darting before Vexen could flinch. "Aella!" She hissed and bolted after her, catching up to her quick. Vexen swiftly grabbed the big pup by the nape and hauled her into the brush, ignoring her determination to charge off. Diana poked her head between the leaves and sniffed. "There are humans here. They must be hunters."
Vexen held down Aella and tried to calm her. "Aella, I know you are mad about what happened, but charging out there head first to face them will only get you killed!" The alpha growled. Vexen had little tolerance for the fool hardy that rushed in without thinking.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:04 pm
Aella whimpered and howled, "mama! they killed my mother and pack!"

She buried her face in vexen fur and cried, "please...please..."  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm
((Well let's put it this way, I said something about having killed them like a month or two ago (Real time.) When Sera joined the group and that I had put the remains near a(A rabid bear to be precise but he was lying so as to put you off searching for them for fear of a deranged bear.) bear's cave. Two I took note of the bodies when I arrived on the scene after Aella took the tumble down the cliff(Saying that the bodies of the hunters that had killed Aella's pack lay in a clearing nearby). And yes It's a large pile of bodies over there... dead, rotting, and partially eaten. And no, they(Freya/Vale) aren't leaving for good, I was just suggesting things for Missy to do seeing as she professed she had writers block. You can get there(The bodies) and then noticed there mutilated bodies, the large cuts from Vale's blade, which he always carries with him in his human form, But first you'd note the smell being a canine you olfactory senses will note the rancid flesh before you realize they're dead. But I guess I can't blame you guys for not remembering all that. I tend to have a good memory for things. You see I am a Otaku for stories, if it has a good story I can enjoy it and most likely remember it quite well. I can recall memories from when I was two... or maybe it was three, I was young... counting wasn't my strong suit.))

[Freya and Vale are speaking on things. I won't post it because it's private and all.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

((Thank you for making things clear Hareonca. :3 Then we shall say the hunters Diana is looking at are far off and not moving towards them. ))

Vexen held back a sigh looked over at Diana. "Are they coming this way?" she asked. Diana peered through the leaves again, then she shook her head. "er...no...They aren't. In fact....They don't even appear to be standing...But I can see them. I recognize their clothing." said the Creme Vixen.
Vexen wanted to investigate but was weary of Aella running out again. She turned her attention to the wolf pup. "Aella. Please wait her with Diana till I say move or run. Alright?" Vexen could handle some hunters but not if she had to watch out for others. She nuzzled Aella and then slipped out of the brush, stalking along the shadows of the trees.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Aella nuzzled the fox, "ok mama, I'll be good and stay."

She curled up into a ball suddenly exhuasted, she closed her eyes and half drifted asleep while she waited for Vexen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 pm
As soon as the mention of humans came up, and there distinct odor was picked up in the air, Vahuka was already on the move away from both the humans and the others. "I see humans are making their way farther in. It won't be long before this forest becomes extinct and useless as a home. I might need to look for new property." he said to himself as he slithered among the branches. A lot of good Vale's new "guardians" would be if there was no forest left to protect.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:26 am
((Yeah I figure I won't post for a page or two unless directly prompted. If the hunters Demon see's are still alive and kicking then Vale or Freya will decimate them.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:41 am
((Vahuka's not going to fight the hunters, so it's up to Demoness to decide what happens next I guess.))  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm
((Yeah... where is everybody... A few people seem to be missing.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:41 pm
(It seems my absence will be longer than I had anticipated, I apologize for the inconvenience and look to my signature for greater details. And I guess Vale going missing for awile will let you guys advance your own stories a little bit yeah? again I am sorry, and good RPing!)  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:15 pm
(sorry! had a very bad week. i am back)

Aella sits and behaves herself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 pm
(Really? Well I hope it gets better. But I haven't seen demon in a while.)  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm
( holy crap! I had totally forgotten about this RP! I feel so stuip1 I'm sorrry guys. crying can i get a recap on what has happened?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 pm
((You didn't miss too much, My comp has a bad virus but I'm gonna get in some posts the best I can))

Vexen Crept closer to the figures but stopped short a fe fet away. They were hunters alright but none of them were alive. She stood there for a moment taking in the sight of the heaping dead bodies. The smell of death slowly hit her nose and her face contorted. She examined the bodies more closesly. Apperently something with alot of power killed these men. She tried to think of who would want to though. Many in the forest would be happier without the prescence of humans, but only a few had the power to actually do it. She turned her back on the scene and trotted back to Diana who had Aella on her back now.

"Well?" Asked the Creme Vixen. "We'll talk when we get back.." Vexen said quietly. and the two rushed back to the Den.

((Yeah, the RP is loosing people. I am considering moving it out into Barton town. While I do love having it in this guild, more RP, we'll see it and join if we are in Barton.))

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm
((Well you should move it. If it gets you more people then good for you. And have you heard from Brilli? She hasn't died has she?[If she has I'm gonna feel like a major ******** a*****e.] I hope she hasn't. If you do move it You can take Vale if you like. I will most likely not follow it to Barton. As I am not a current member there and all, I have actually been stopping many Rp I've been doing so I can get a job without worrying about neglecting RPs and my RP buddies. Love you all ( heart ) and good luck, because you really should move it if it's dying here.))

((PS: if you move it you should PM the other Role players about it.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff