Reply Death Note Cosplay
Would/could you cosplay L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Yup. I did, too, for Halloween! I couldn't NOT sleep enough, though, so I had to use makeup. Luckily, my hair is naturally black AND naturally tangly. And I just wore old sneakers with really short socks, so no one could see them. XD And I slouched a lot.

The only bad thing was that since everyone was like "What are YOU for Halloween?" And then they were like "Isn't he a GUY?!" And then... yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:16 pm
I plan on crossplaying L for MechaCon next year..but in a dress :B

All I have to do is dye my hair & TADA!

I don't even have to practice the posture,or the way he sits.

I just need to find a dress I like >w>

Thank god im so flat cause I can easily pull of a guy,& I don't like cosplaying as girls from anime cause 'NO OFFENCE'thier kind of sluty.Not all of them sweatdrop  

Kiss My Azkaban

O.G. Smoker

Taiyou_x6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 pm
White shirt, Check
Plain pants, Check
Eye-liner, Check
Hair products, Check

Convention full of people already dressed as L, Check

So yeah, I could, and I would, but I can't due to how many L's there are already there  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:21 am
As long as i still attend colossal con this year I am planning to cosplay as L one of the days. the only problem is there are rules about shoes so that will have to be slolved by wearing flip-flops  

Hakumei Fujitaki

PoogBooket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:45 pm
Yeah I would certainly do that, I just need to buy a wig... I am not going to cut my hair, well maybe but I just cut and died it so not yet!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:46 pm
faerygirl-14
Yup. I did, too, for Halloween! I couldn't NOT sleep enough, though, so I had to use makeup. Luckily, my hair is naturally black AND naturally tangly. And I just wore old sneakers with really short socks, so no one could see them. XD And I slouched a lot.

The only bad thing was that since everyone was like "What are YOU for Halloween?" And then they were like "Isn't he a GUY?!" And then... yeah...

Thats exactly what they said to me when I was Itachi Uchiha from naruto last halloween...
so annoying  

PoogBooket

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 am
I would would love to but I can't. It doesn't fit me (too girly features), plus I'm so short.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 pm
i would do that but im just too tan for it.
besides im too busy.....being delicious.  

Star Kaizer

Seeker

Head Detective Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:58 pm
L's my favorite cosplay, although I'm still trying to get the hair right.

That, and since it's done so much I'm sure someone at a convention would be like "Ugh. Another L cosplayer." But eh... I love being L, and I don't care how many more Ls there are around meh.

And I actually was L on Halloween this one year, and a little-ish kid asked what I was dressed up as, and I don't think he had any idea what Death Note was, so... I found it hard to answer him on the spot. >.<;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 am
i have the same eating disorder and i dont sleep as much as i should . . .  

xXAngelic Chocobo

Katsumi KojimaXx

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:57 am
I wish I could..It would be a fun thing to do, but I do not got any qualities of L [[only his thing for sweets lol]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:57 pm
Misuki Marishima
If you were ever going to an anime convention (which I won't be for a while since the one that was supposed to come to my city is postponed until September), would you cosplay L?

Or rather, could you cosplay L?

I'd want to, but personally, I don't like the idea of walking places barefoot. sweatdrop

I did cosplay L! At Anime North this year. My cosplay sucked tho. Couldn't find a wig that was right, couldn't find a proper shirt AND I'm a girl. With a rather large chest. Very difficult to cover up. crying  

Tree Hamster

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 am
YEAH I totally would without it being a fancy dress event, I'd just do it. Just like I cosplayed as Matt on random saturday and when to the mall with my friends haha.

But I need a white sweater/top! Then I'm sorted =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 am
I would if i could, but i probably couldn't pull it off biggrin  

Katz665

Sukinuri_911

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:40 am
it would be too hard for me to be L...I actually look much more like misa, too bad i hate that character  
Death Note Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff