Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

choclate-covered-cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:14 am
hi hi hi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:15 am
(hi)  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:16 am
she used the hand on his face to guid her lips to his, just pushing his hood back just alittle, she kissed him softly her hand hold his hood up. Her other hand grabbing his and holding it softly

((hello))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:21 am
In his flash back he could feel her kissing him but at teh same time his wife was kissing him so he almost couldnt tell the difference and he watched his wife pull away with a soft smile on her face and she turned alogn with children as he clearly now could hear and feel shaking and he could hear the screamign of people all around him as he was now flashing to were he was in the town were he mundered all the people and one bye one people who fleed from him drops ont to eh ground with blood coming formt heir mouths and sueendly he flash back to reality and he was on teh ground looking away from her an dhis nail seemed to have grown to sharp tips as he loosk back at ehr he made shure he dudnbt hurt her as he pants slightyl ard and noticed blood on the floor and it was comign from himself  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:28 am
she looked at him never before that scared "Sho" she said softly touching him. "it's ok..everything is ok now your safe...your with me" she said touching his arm so gently. she touched his face again "Sho...it's ok, i won't hurt you, and i won't let anyone else"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:30 am
he slowly sat up as he wips his lips which now coated his hand with blood.."... im sorry... if i scared you...." he said quietly  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:36 am
she looked at him the hugged him "it's ok, i was so worried about you!" she said looking up at him. "was it somthing i did?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:41 am
he looks at her".. no..its just.. i started to flash back.. to a time.. when i felt happyness the most. and iremeber my ..wife kissing me....then her and the children turned feeling the ground shake and hearing a explosion... and then... the next thing i know...i flashed to a point to were... i was back in that one town.. i killed evenyone.....so you see its not your falt...  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 am
she held him tighter relsing that kissing him must have started the flash backs "i'm so sorry" she said gripping the back of his shirt  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:49 am
he seemed ratehr shakes but slowly turns around to looks at her its fine".. for some rsiont ehr seem to be some black feather ont eh floor form what teh happen but he didnt take notice to them  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:54 am
she pulled back and looked at him her hair resting on her shoulders, " i won't ever kiss you again, if you don't want me to" she said even thought she was sad about it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 am
he looks at her.." its fine...it just i thought about somethign a tthe wrogn time..." he said quietly as he looks down at his bloody hand  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:27 am
*runs past with a Mob of monsters after me i kill them all with one Hit and keeps runing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:40 pm
'Hmmm....what to do now? I have a temperary home, and I don't know how long I should stay...' Kinta thought as she walked the forest path. The Elf maiden sighed and turned back around to go back to the hut, but she realized, that she was miles away. 'Great...' she thought, hanging her head some, "I don't want to walk that far back..." she silently compalined to herself. Kinta took a breath, closing her eyes, muttering a small spell in Elvish: "On shoncleeleelee tielon tiepeydohdoh tiepeydoh douveyonneechsea lonmay tiepehdoh Dohleeveydohdea, leedohtie dondoh tiecleebondoh douveyonneeghon..." As she said this, black leathery wings sprouted from her back, and she hovered there for a minuet, before speeding off back to the hut.

{Note: "On shoncleeleelee tielon tiepeydohdoh tiepeydoh douveyonneechsea lonmay tiepehdoh Dohleeveydohdea, leedohtie dondoh tiecleebondoh douveyonneeghon..." means: I call to thee the wind of the Elves, let me take wing. It's something that my friends and I made up a few years ago as to confuse the teachers while where where passing notes. each thing has it's own letter. A-clee B-mon C-shon D-cshea E-doh F-may G-ghon H-pey I-on J-en K-bon L-lee M-don N-nee O-lon P-hey Q-no R-rey S-dea T-tie U-zon V-vey W-douvey X-eich Y-kay and Z-zhey. Feel free to use this in here or where you need it, but make sure to give credit.}  

Mourir Vite

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:09 pm
*Looks at cloud and sees more monsters.Goes super lycan and kills all of them.*Knew ability Cloud.I'm pratically unstopable now.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff