Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:53 pm
I work at a Zoo in Wisconsin, and our tradition is to take pictures of ourselves in our "Zoo Crew" shirts whenever we go anywhere interesting. For most people, it's places like the Grand Canyon or New Zeland. For me, it was Warriors and Warlords.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:32 pm
hehe, That's awesome LittelGreen!! 3nodding blaugh heart  

Naito_Mitsukai

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:38 pm
- teehee... thanks!

Here's a pic of the Jararvellir Choir from our Fool's Moot this weekend! (there was a tacky garb contest, which should explain the guy wrapped in a 1970's bed sheet...)

-Oh, and as a side note, the woman sitting down in the yellow and blue jester hat is our wonderful baroness!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:44 pm
Oooh. That reminds me, I really need to dig out my camera this weekend and upload the pics I've got in it. I have a couple of Baroness Eithni's Laurelling at Saturday Evening Court at WW. I was sitting in the front row, so they should have turned out halfway decent, I hope... I should get her e-mail address and see if she'd like them.  

Imzy
Crew

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:29 am
lol that looks awesome!! For a moment though I could have SWORN that was the site we used for our Spring Coronet in Cae Mor - An Tir, eek The windows in the back look almost EXACTLY like it!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:53 am
Naito_Mitsukai
lol that looks awesome!! For a moment though I could have SWORN that was the site we used for our Spring Coronet in Cae Mor - An Tir, eek The windows in the back look almost EXACTLY like it!! rofl

teehee... except that it's a couple thousand miles away!  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:36 pm
User Image

Me in practice ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:21 pm
okay ... this isn't EXACTLY and SCA photo ... but I had to post it!! rofl

User Image
User Image

It had to be done!!! I wore my SCA garb to Pirates 2 - Dead Man's Chest and kept reminding people 'MY NAME IS NOT AMANDA! IT'S MEDB!!' xd  

Naito_Mitsukai

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:38 am
Naito_Mitsukai
okay ... this isn't EXACTLY and SCA photo ... but I had to post it!! rofl

User Image
User Image

It had to be done!!! I wore my SCA garb to Pirates 2 - Dead Man's Chest and kept reminding people 'MY NAME IS NOT AMANDA! IT'S MEDB!!' xd

>.>
<.<
Thats a damn good idea. I should have worne mine. It looks like pirate cloths too. Acctually maybe that would be a reason against it >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:17 pm
lol it was fun!! Chibbi_Satan is the one who told me him & his friends were going in their SCA garb - so I felt the need to do the same .... speaking of which he ows me pictures still stare hmmm...  

Naito_Mitsukai

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:26 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
lol it was fun!! Chibbi_Satan is the one who told me him & his friends were going in their SCA garb - so I felt the need to do the same .... speaking of which he ows me pictures still stare hmmm...

Maybe they didn't go through with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:46 pm
Nah he told me they did .... hmmm I'll have to have a word with him!! stare  

Naito_Mitsukai

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 pm
OMG just about everyone in my shire was there to see it the first night><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:23 am
Maybe you should do that. There is no real proof after all dot dot dot  

Felix OFlyn

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:36 am
I think it's time for some random photos from Rowany Festival '05... mostly of people I don't know, but I like the pics nonetheless (they were taken by a random guy who was stalking me & my fiance - when I'd just met him - & was constantly trying to pimp his friend out to us... eek ).

I have no idea who this guy is & I don't remember seeing him... but he looks like a cartoon character & this picture amuses me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Medics... just in case!

Umm... I have no answers for any questions about this picture... unless you count "I have no idea" as an answer...

SO annoyed that I wasn't there for the Pirate Party...

Aww... pretty pretty...

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff