Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Zelda movies???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should there be Zelda movies?
Sounds good
92%
 92%  [ 25 ]
Not so good
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

HYPER-METAL-SONIC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:23 pm
if they did make a movie..im sure who ever is makin it would find a way to screw it up stare

i think that Mr.Miyomota(w/e) guy should work on it with a real movie director..err..sumtin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:30 pm
HYPER_METAL_SONIC
if they did make a movie..im sure who ever is makin it would find a way to screw it up stare

i think that Mr.Miyomota(w/e) guy should work on it with a real movie director..err..sumtin
yea some way they would ruin it and mess it up  

Yuri Hyuga Godslayer

Link1987

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:06 am
Here is a extremely well done fan anime series for your veiwing pleasure..note this is only the box art you have to have a D.A. account to get further as in getting these tremendous movies.
Box Cover 1
Box Cover 2
Box art 3
Best box art because of darkLink^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:51 am
Link1987
Here is a extremely well done fan anime series for your veiwing pleasure..note this is only the box art you have to have a D.A. account to get further as in getting these tremendous movies.
Box Cover 1
Box Cover 2
Box art 3
Best box art because of darkLink^^
cool  

Yuri Hyuga Godslayer

Crimson.Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:28 pm
If they did make a Zelda movie they should have the same guy that does the video game storie line do the movie storyline  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 pm
The only way they would be able to pull this off without messing it up is to have the person who writes the storyline for the game do the movie's story, and a good director like peter Jackson or something. The movie has to at least be rated PG 13, it should have a dark, death, intense feeling to it and not cheesy. The hardest part would be to get the right actors too, they would have to get Link just right, they are gonna have to find a way to get Link to speak up, and still not ruin the his character, not make him seem like an idiot. Let's face it, if they ever did, it wouldn't be easy. But they might at some point. Zelda has been around for more than 20 years, and some of the games have been voted best games of the year. It's only a matter of time. I will be PISSED, if they mess it up.  

gothiclink

trip_sha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm
god i toadally want some famous person to come out with a real life zelda movie. best movie ever. there should be sequels to every diff story too. the animated series is awsome to watch every night but we zelda fans need to speak out and show everyone that a zelda movie would make billions of dollars and is toadally worth the effort heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 pm
I think a Zelda movie would be really cool! It would kind of be like a Indiana Jones sort of thing. The only thing I would be worried about is if they completely screwed it up! That would ruin everything!  

SugarBelle24

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items