Jenova Descendant

Devoted Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kennerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:43 pm
sweatdrop I used to play as Falco, but I'm lookin' for someone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:33 am
metroidmania
I use the much underrated Peach.

She actually has very powerful moves, and I don't mean just the down smash move. I mean things like regular dash, and many many mid-air attacks, especially good while floating. And good 'ol veggies. I, like, mastered Peach.

i agree

Every Character has the potenial to be great, u just gotta use em right

I use marth btw  

FaytesOfDark

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:05 am
Ness, Jigglypuff, and currently trying Link.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:47 am
Ganondorf, and I'm using Bowser now too.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Randomshep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:50 pm
Fox, Pnk Captain Falcon, Mario.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:14 pm
I main Ice Climbers, and use Dr. Mario, Samus, and Marth, for other situations.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

mcdogg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 pm
Well....... I use young link, fox, falco, link, ganon, all the marios, and Mewtwo.

=)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:12 pm
i use capt. falcon and ganondorf and falco and roy and ness and young link and ummm well you get the idea but i am best with capt. falcon  

wafl_boy9000

Master_Rin_Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:32 pm
i like using marth, dr.mario, and shiek
the most i like is shiek
cuz she can transform anytime
and she hass like cunai's
and she does this dash attack  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:19 pm
My Best 5:
1.Falco
2.Jigglypuff (why is there no talk of Jigglypuff!?)
3.Pikachu
4.Link
5.Luigi?  

elf_hero66

Talwar126

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:22 pm
I play with every character except for Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, and Mewtwo but I'll name my favorites from each Tier.

Top: Fox. He's faster... plain and simple.

High: Marth. Mind games are amazing and his counter is perfect. He's also got melee range that makes the other characters cry.

Middle: Ice Climbers. Their hammers have almost no delay at all and as soon as I perfect my desynch they'll be amazing.

Low: Luigi, no doubt. His Misfire is great and he's got a funky kind of movement. I also like how his Down + B falls rather than climbs. You can use it and then drop in on your opponent.

Bottom: Ness. He's not exactly amazing, but his Bat does decent damage on contact and his PK Thunder allows for deadly flight plans. Haven't quite gotten down smashing myself downward, but I'm working on it.

I'm currently making it my mission to find out how to play Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Talwar126
I play with every character except for Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, and Mewtwo but I'll name my favorites from each Tier.

Top: Fox. He's faster... plain and simple.

High: Marth. Mind games are amazing and his counter is perfect. He's also got melee range that makes the other characters cry.

Middle: Ice Climbers. Their hammers have almost no delay at all and as soon as I perfect my desynch they'll be amazing.

Low: Luigi, no doubt. His Misfire is great and he's got a funky kind of movement. I also like how his Down + B falls rather than climbs. You can use it and then drop in on your opponent.

Bottom: Ness. He's not exactly amazing, but his Bat does decent damage on contact and his PK Thunder allows for ly flight plans. Haven't quite gotten down smashing myself downward, but I'm working on it.

I'm currently making it my mission to find out how to play Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.

I can't help ya much on Capt. As for Ganondorf, learning how to SHFFL with him is key. Hell, L-canceling is pretty important to get down. For some reason, playing as Bowser and learning to L-cancel with him helped me with Ganondorf. :shrug: Anyway; Key moves are the jab (basic a attack), Uair, reverse uair (edgeguarding), bair, and dair. That's what I tend to use a lot. Getting his wavedash down is good for spacing, and helps move around a little more (I'm sure you know most of this, so I'll stop).

Shin-Ganondorf's guide on SWF was helpful, as was Magus420's Chaingrab guide and Thomas Tipmans guide.

Triforce of Power-By Thomas Tipman

^^ Watch that. Good Ganondorf starter vid. Gives you an idea of the basics. Beyond that, check out Chaddd.

I can try to help more beyond that, but I'm not the best Ganondorf player. I know a lot though (he is my main after all). >_> I'll shut up now.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Silent_Jester

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:28 am
I've always had an eye for the weakest and less perfered characters.
Im decent with all the characters, and im randomly god-like with Jiggly. Yet I NEVER use her. My bests are...

1. Jiggly puff
2. Samus
3. Mewtwo
4. Marth
5. Mr. Game And Watch

My favorites are...

1. Mr. game and Watch (The first video game I ever played was his. AND he is really good if you have the patence and talent to work with him)
2. Mewtwo (He is REALLY deadly if you have quick reflexs and reaction time)
3. Samus (My favorite game series of all time is Metroid. AND Samus has a HUGE attack range)
4. Pichu (I love this little guy. Im better than most people with him, but not pro. He is hard to hit and quick. I also have fun playing with him.)
5. Ness (He was my main in the original, he is strong. He has specail powers and abilitys that are deadly if in the proper hands)

Now.... for my main of SSBM.....

OMFGWTFBBQ!!! MR. GAME AND WATCH FTW!!!  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas