Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:34 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~raises eyebrows~ Should that be something you talk to Lucent about? ~smirks~

:::smirks::: Who says we haven't talked about it?

~raises eyebrow then laughs loudly~ Ah I understand now! That was what he was talking about, that time, he said what he did about you and him!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:48 pm

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:57 pm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:30 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Good thing I have plenty to share.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:33 pm
Exal Kressh

~raises an eyebrow a little confused~ Considering what we see with you and Lucent, just how is that so? ~snickers flashing fangs at her then tossing her fuzzy handcuffs~ You two enjoy, would not want you to suffer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:28 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh

~raises an eyebrow a little confused~ Considering what we see with you and Lucent, just how is that so? ~snickers flashing fangs at her then tossing her fuzzy handcuffs~ You two enjoy, would not want you to suffer.

:::catches the cuffs, then smirks twirling them around her index finger before tossing then back at Jin::: It is obviously you who is suffering if you have to cuff them. :::grins and winks::: Lucent and I have no need of those.  

Exal Kressh

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:40 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh

:::catches the cuffs, then smirks twirling them around her index finger before tossing then back at Jin::: It is obviously you who is suffering if you have to cuff them. :::grins and winks::: Lucent and I have no need of those.

~smirks tossing them back to her~ Keep them, it is better than using carbonite.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh

:::laughs::: I'm sure you would know Jin. :::smirks::: Should I ask Granny if she can put fuzzy fabric on her parasol for you, so it isn't so painful when she whacks you one?  

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:42 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh

:::laughs::: I'm sure you would know Jin. :::smirks::: Should I ask Granny if she can put fuzzy fabric on her parasol for you, so it isn't so painful when she whacks you one?

-grins coming up to her giving her a warm hug- How about we just hand cuff the two of them together cyare? Imagine the laughs. Hair would go flying, rainbow colored hair!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:55 pm
Exal Kressh

-looks at the thing wondering just what the hell it is- Cyare, just what in the hell is that thing? Can I shoot it?  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:08 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh

~glares~ Let Lucent wrap you up in that fuzzy fabric or tie you up in it for all I care! Keep it away from that old Sith, she is crazy!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:40 am

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:42 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:45 am

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:47 am

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff