Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1402: Damen Daniels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:46 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:05 am
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: At home With: Alone Status: Working Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

Back at his home, Damen was already up and behind his computer. He had made an early start after enjoying a great day out with his friend Mark. The movie had been really great, the demon had enjoyed himself extremely. Being home by himself, even while working on his business by internet, he suddenly felt rather bored without his friend around. Yet he also was still very determined with his company and he could never renounce being an engineer, not even for one moment. It was in his blood and his main purpose in life after all. There were plenty of emails to reply to that much had proven the moment he turned on the computer. Since it had been about an hour already, the man got up to take a small break and walked to the kitchen to make himself some coffee and some food as he hadn't eaten yet.

On his way to the kitchen, he picked up his phone from the table in the living room and unlocked it, looking at the screen. There were plenty of notifications, but oddly enough no message from his friend yet. Perhaps they were busy. Not thinking much about it, Damen opened up his message app and the chat with Mark as he started to type out a message while he walked on to the kitchen. He also set up the coffee and got out the bread before he turned and leaned against his kitchen counter, focusing mainly on the message for now so he wouldn't end up making mistakes.

Good morning my friend. How are you doing today? I really enjoyed myself yesterday, I hope you did as well! We should definitely do it again someday. I hope you are having a good time out there, or a good sleep wink Over here I am just working on the computer a bit before I decide what to do with the rest of my day. Let me know if you want to meet up, if so I will keep the schedule free.

The demon hit send and smiled a bit. He just had to ask. If anything he preferred to hang out with Mark. That said it wouldn't be the end of the world if they turned out unavailable, even if Damen would be slightly disappointed. There was enough to do and explore still after all. The man put the phone in the back pocket of his cargo shorts and turned to his bread and made himself some easy breakfast. He would often cook for breakfast, but since he was at his computer right now, he didn't think it a wise idea to eat something other than bread. He wouldn't want to make a mess of his keyboard after all. Once done, so was his coffee and he took both to the office with him as he sat down again, placing the coffee away from the pc and next to him.

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:16 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ② םαч )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:40 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Doux District With: No one Status: Worried, texting to Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

Damen was still laying in his bed in the early morning that he looked at his phone in his hand. Three days now, three days that he didn't receive even one reply from his friend Mark. The demon was starting to worry about him pretty badly by now. He was pausing on sending a text message as he thought about it. Three days, would that warrant him messaging again? Or would it be annoying to the other? The man had no idea. Had it been long enough or was he being to worried and overreacting? It could easily be they were just busy...right? Eventually Damen made up his mind and changed position where he leaned his head on one hand that was resting with the elbow on his bed while he typed with the other hand.

"Good morning my friend. I hope you are well, it has been a few since I heard from you. Is everything alright? Please let me know if it is and if not how I might be able to help." Damen hit send and sighed a bit.

Hopefully he was using the right words. And if stuff was wrong, hopefully his friend would allow him to help. Of course he could always just go by their house again like last time to see if they were alright, but it hadn't gone all to well had it? The day he found out against Mark's will about his scars and cuts. Well in the end it had been sorted. The last the demon wanted was to end up embarrassing his friend again, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of worry for some reason. The male glanced at the clock.

It was pretty much time to get up at any rate. The demon got up from his bed and went to his bathroom before stripping himself and taking a shower while he left his phone on the nightstand for now. It wasn't waterproof at any rate. Damen took a nice warm shower and then returned to his room while drying his hair with a towel wrapped around his waist. Once he finished drying off everything he put on some thin white pants and an open thin blouse, his tattoo was probably more exposed than ever, as he had heard it would be a warm day. If he were to wear jeans again it would likely get way to warm. After brushing his teeth and hair he picked up his phone and walked to the kitchen while checking it.

-

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:37 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑤⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:19 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: Home Mykronos Island
With: Alone

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Damen had been keeping himself busy the previous day. He had tried to reach out to Mark but their replies had been really short, so the demon couldn't but consider the possibility his friend was busy. Of course it didn't help that Damen hadn't really reached out to anyone else since they met. Perhaps it was time to cast the net wider so he wouldn't always need to depend on Mark and meeting up. And perhaps it would help him as well if he met more people. Not that he would stay away from Mark, they were friends and good ones at that, but it just didn't seem fair to drag the other into this. He needed distraction before this would all go the wrong way and possibly costing Mark instead. With a sigh the demon got up and turned off the pc which he had been checking e-mails on. It was no good anyway, he couldn't concentrate.

He put on his shoes and grabbed the keys from the desk in the hallway before he left his house and locked it behind him. Maybe a walk would do him good. Perhaps he could find something to do as well. He didn't need much preparation as he had gotten ready a bit ago. Since it was really hot today, the man had put on shorts once more, black one this time and a light grey thin open shirt. Once he had locked his home, Damen just started walking, not really with a destination in mind. Perhaps he should find a quiet and hidden place to practice with his sword again. He did kind of neglect that the passed weeks. Maybe if he went deeper into the forest on Mykronos. He had heard rumors that could be dangerous, maybe there were monsters or something to practice on there?

It was a wild guess, but the best he had. Damen sighed a bit and diverted his steps towards the ferry service to cross the water and get to the forest or maybe even the jungle. If the rumors were true it would make for a good practice, if they were false, then perhaps at least the environment formed some distraction for today. Still he couldn't resist to grab his mobile as he went and to open up messages to send something to Mark. He wasn't sure if they could meet up today, but in the case they wanted to they could agree a time and place and Damen could freshen up and such for it after his training. He glanced at the horizon which showed early morning signs. His friend would probably not be up yet, but the message would wait for them.

'Goodmorning Mark. How are you? I hope you are doing well. You seemed preoccupied yesterday, I hope it was with something good and fun. What would you think of meeting up later today? Maybe we can go somewhere.'

Damen sent it and put the mobile back in his pocket and when he got to the ferry, he took the earliest for getting across and wandered into the forest to get back to his training. The sword still drained to much of his energy and he still couldn't control the power as much as he wished. If he ever wanted to have a chance that he could gain full control over the skill he had to stop neglecting his training with it.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $2300 (millions in bank)
House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

[color=#8080ff][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:31 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑤⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:23 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Sleeping l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark had shifted around in his sleep, softly whimpering to himself as he was in the throes of a nightmare. In the nightmare he was chased around by the burglar in his house but it also wasn't his house, it had long, endless, winding hallways that just seemed to go on forever. In the nightmare he heard a voice calling out to him, Damen's after he had tripped onto the ground. But just as Damen turned the corner in the hall that Mark was in he would suddenly get pulled back out of view while Mark sat there on the ground paralyzed when out of nowhere he would see Damen's dead body fall limply to the ground while the burglar slowly approached the frozen Mark with his knife ready. Then just as he felt his hair get grabbed and the blade pressed against his throat his eyes would open and he would shoot straight up in bed, panting as if out of breath for a moment before curling up in a ball. The sheets would get pulled over his head and he'd tremble a little bit as he gathered his barings, where was he? This wasn't his home. Oh right, Damen insisted he take Mark to his home after he got his stiches put into his hand. Thankfully the doctors assured him that the scaring would be very minimal, if at all noticeable which was something the young man heavily appreciated, he didn't need another ugly scar on his body. Now Mark just laid there in the guest bedroom next to Damen's computer and just felt exhausted still, it was still too early for him to be waking up. So Mark would instead just close his eyes and try to drift back to sleep, scratching his bare torso for a moment currently wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, just how he usually slept.

Mark would blessedly drift back off to sleep and Mark would fall back to dreaming once again, although this time the dream was much, much different than his previous one. Mark was sleeping in this very bed in his dream when he would feel the bed shift a bit and he'd open his eyes to see Damen smiling down at him which caused the young man to blush a bit at the sight and lift the sheets up
'D..Damen! Why are you...' however a finger would silence the young man as Dream Damen would murmur sweet words to Mark, mentioning how he was glad he was safe, and how much he cared about him. The dream would proceed to leave Mark into a stunned silence before he felt his mouth go a bit dry in the dream as he stuttered out something illegible. Dream Damen would then slowly lean over Mark and leaned in closer and closer and Mark felt his heart pounding in his chest "Damen..." he spoke gently in his sleep as in the few minutes in his dream had transitioned into a few more hours in the waking world.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:13 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: At Home
With: Mark
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $5000 (Millions on bank)
User Image

Damen was laying in his own bed as he stared up at his ceiling. Truthfully he couldn't catch sleep at all right now. He had come so close to losing Mark today it weighed on his mind. It was pitchblack dark in his room and silent, which usually would be perfect for the demon to fall asleep, but not this time. Of course it didn't help that the house was still rather warm from the day before with all the sun. With a sigh, Damen got up and out of bed after some hours of trying and morning was slowly coming in. Since it didn't look like he was going to fall asleep this night, the man walked up to the bathroom and got ready for a silent shower to cool himself off. With a glance at the temperature outside at this moment on his phone however, it didn't seem like the type of weather that would heat up a house so quickly. Slightly puzzled, Damen disregarded it for now and he got undressed and stepped under the cooling stream.

All he could think of right now was Mark. How he cared for him but mostly what had happened the previous day. Damen sighed as he covered his face with his hand wondering if this was going to be how it would be from now on. At this rate it would get harder and harder to hide it from Mark. Some signs told him that the feelings were mutual, but he really couldn't risk Mark for it. Once he was done with his shower the demon wiped his wet hair out of his face and dried himself off before getting dressed in white Bermuda shorts and one of his thinner open blouses, trusting the weather report that it would get really hot this day. He then brushed his hair and teeth, then after making sure he was presentable, and wouldn't worry Mark if they would ever find out he hadn't slept that night, Damen left the bathroom and went to his kitchen to make some breakfast. It was still really early in the day, but this time that was helpful.

It gave him time to make breakfast for two and to make some coffee, as well as tea in case Mark wouldn't want coffee, before he would look at the clock and wondered about it. He wasn't sure if he should wake the other male but then he also didn't know if they preferred to be awake at a reasonable time. Once the breakfast and drinks were done though, he decided to cover up the white rice and Miso soup so they would stay warm longer and let them sleep. He wouldn't be surprised if they were exhausted still. If need be he could always warm it up again for his guest and the tea was still only hot water. The man turned on the AC around the house and sat down in his kitchen with his coffee and his own breakfast while he had his phone before him to check up on some news and updates he may have missed. Of course it would be easier on his computer as usual but he'd be damned if he would wake the other up for it. To him right now it was important that Mark was safe and could rest well.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

-

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:43 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Finished washing up l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark's dream grew all the more vivid when he ended up kissing Dream Damen and dammit was this something he hoped was actually reality than anything else. Everything just seemed to get more and more heated as the nice dream he was having was beginning to turn into a wet one. However before too much could happen he would wake up with a start and stared at the roof for a moment as bright sunlight peeked in through the blinds and the cool AC blew over his face. He stared at the roof for a long while before groaning in embarrassment over the dream, how pathetic could he have been at this point? Mark would sigh a bit as he now had so many issues right now but first and foremost Mark would first notice that even with the extra sleep he still felt exhausted. It must have been more draining of an experience than he thought and ended up just sighing and shaking his head at himself before quickly slipping out of the covers and over to the clothes that Damen had lent him, a pair os sweats and one of his longer sleeved shirts thankfully enough. However he didn't stay in them for long because he all but bolted to the bathroom to take a cold shower, he was not willing to face Damen as he was, he'd die of embarrassment right then and there.

Once he was in the bathroom a nice cold shower was taken that helped rid any more problems the dream had left behind as well as helped clean himself off and once that was done he'd dry off with a towel before getting dressed. Once that was done Mark realized just how late into the morning it was and would step out of the bathroom, his steel blue hair still messy since he hadn't combed it or anything. Mark would then smell some delicious food as well as fresh brewed tea and coffee, this was just the best possible thing to wake up too. Mark would then turn to Damen whom was just finishing his breakfast up when he rubbed the back of his neck
"Sorry..I uh..I don't usually sleep in like that..." that was somewhat the truth, bad days for him meant he'd sleep in longer and he could only assume that this was one of his bad days.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:33 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

The demon had taken his time to eat and work through his morning ritual in an adjusted way. He couldn't help but get distracted with the knowledge that Mark was this nearby. Thankfully they had accepted his offer to come to Damen's house for the night, or a few nights if that might be necessary. Damen had all but decided to distance from Mark a bit. But when it came to it he just couldn't. Especially after almost losing him entirely. How it got so complicated in such a short span of time. It was incredible and not in a good way this time. Forcing himself to calm down and preparing for being face to face with Mark, the man drank his coffee and finished his food. It was then that he heard footsteps in the hallway and soon after he saw Mark entering the kitchen. Thankfully he had already prepared himself for this. The man blushed slightly though he ignored it as he looked at his friend now standing in his kitchen.

It looked like they had found the clothes alright that he placed for them to wear for the next day as they had avoided going back to Mark's house. And Damen easily had a spare toothbrush so that wasn't a problem either. Still seeing them in his clothes which were perhaps slightly to big for them caused his heart to skip a beat and he reprimanded himself in thought to stop acting so insane. Damen smiled to Mark and nodded. "Goodmorning Mark. Don't worry about it, I completely understand after what you have been through. I didn't want to wake you so I stayed here. Please, sit." he said and offered a seat, surprised he sounded the same as always at least. Damen got up with his own empty plate and brought it to the sink before he picked up the food he had set aside for Mark. When he took the cover off he was glad to see it was still nice and warm and he filled two bowls. One with rice and the other with Miso soup.

Once done he brought them to the table where the sauces he had used for his own were still standing so Mark could adjust the rice to his own preferred taste. "Do you want tea or coffee?" he asked the other and smiled a bit. This helped to distract him as well. He was glad he could help Mark out, though at the same time feared himself while around Mark if anything would happen to make him lose it. Yesterday had been pretty close. While he waited for the other to reply to him he took his own cup to get some more coffee so he could at least keep his mind busy a little.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

-

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:54 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Finished washing up l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark was currently pulling the sweatpants up every few seconds as they were obviously a size too big for the smaller male but he wasn't about to complain. It much was better than wearing yesterdays dirty clothes that's for sure. The young man would be too wrapped up in his thoughts in that moment to notice any color on the other man's face and simply smiled a bit when Damen brushed off his apology and sympathized with how he was feeling at that moment. Mark would then listen to Damen without resistance and sat down in the seat, thankful that at least now he didn't have to openly hold the sweatpants up now. He would then watch as Damen filled two bowls with rice and what appeared to be Miso soup, a Japanese breakfast was something the half Korean had no issues with. Mark would then listen to the other man's offer and thought for a moment "Uh...t..tea please..." Mark didn't have issue with coffee and occasionally had a taste for it when he was very low on energy and needed a quick pick me up. However usually Mark avoided it early in the morning since coffee almost always caused him crash before mid afternoon. As Damen went about getting his drink Mark would stare at the food placed before him and sighed little bit at the other man "Damen?" he called out to get the others attention and once he got the others attention he smiled a bit at the other man "Thank you" he didn't really know what else he could possibly say at this moment but he just really wanted Damen to know he did appreciated this and what he was doing for him. Finally Mark would begin to eat some of the rice along with some of the provided sauce before then eating some of the soup and felt his cheeks warm a bit, it tasted to good. Almost like it was cooked with..love. He softly shook his head a bit before going back to eating before nodding his head in thanks to Damen when the other man provided his tea "Where um..where did you learn to cook? This is really delicious" he complimented the other man with an slightly inquisitive look.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

The young man smiled when Mark sat down. It was good to see they allowed themselves to take a rest from their ordeal last night. Damen still didn't feel completely recovered himself and he hadn't even been the one in danger. The demon could but imagine how bad it had been for the other. Once he had their answer, Damen just hit the button to make sure the water would really be well and warm. It was just done when his name suddenly was called. "Hmm?" he asked with a gentle sound of inquiry and attention as he looked at them from the counter. Hearing them thank him though, the demon just smiled a bit. "Don't worry about it." he said calmly and turned back to finish Mark's tea. With a slight painful look he sighed softly while his back was turned. Mark would probably not even have been in that mess if it hadn't been for him. The demon felt a bit conflicted at the thanks he got, it felt like he didn't earn it at all.

It seemed as if the bad luck was after anyone around him that he ended up caring more about than just a friend. Still he didn't want Mark to worry so he hid it all under the usual calm demeanor, even though his heart was just raging. By the time he turned around with the finished tea for Mark, the other male was eating and Damen felt glad they were able to. He wouldn't have been surprised if they had still been to stressed, but this was a relief. Damen walked to Mark and stopped next to him before placing the tea in front of him and next to their food. He then walked to his own seat with coffee in hand and sat back down, leaning back a bit as if he was relaxing. He would just need to keep his wits about him. "It is good to see you still have your appetite. I'm relieved." he revealed his earlier thoughts. "If you need more there is still plenty, please don't hold yourself back on my account. You need to eat enough." he also offered with a soft smile.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:10 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark would sigh a bit in contentment when the other acknowledged his thank you, Damen was just too sweet. The thought made his heartbeat quicken as he ate, why did he have to be such a loser and fall for him? And what was worse was that Mark knew it was bad too, but this time he would never mess this up, he'd stay thankful just to have this friendship. That was what he kept on telling himself but more and more Mark wanted nothing more than to at least humor the idea that the other man reciprocated his feelings, that he was doing this because he had feelings for him too. But then he remembered that he needed to dash those ideas aside as quickly as possible, hope only leads to disappointment and lady luck never had Mark's side in matters of the heart. Mark would then smile at the tea and nodded his head in thanks, only not speaking because his mouth was full. Finally he would quickly grab the tea and took a sip of the refreshing liquid, it really beginning to liven him up a little bit more thankfully. Mark would then blink for a moment before softly chucking as he felt his cheeks warm a bit at the others comment "Thank you D..Damen but I um..I'm sure this will be enough" Mark never did eat more than one plate of anything usually and this would be more than enough for him right now. The small talk between them was quite pleasant, it helped bring back a sense of normality to the young man and normal was just what he needed right now. Once Mark was done he would collect his dishes and smiled a bit "I can put these away, it's the least I can do" he commented before putting all his dirty dishes in the dishwasher before blinking in thought for a moment as something hit him, a familiar feeling that he knew he wouldn't be able to shake. He got struck with a creative moment, if Mark didn't follow through it would pester him all day and well into the night if he didn't "Uh Damen?" he called out "Could I please have some paper and a pen? I got struck with the urge to write..heh...I uh...I get hit by random bouts of inspiration and well...it won't leave me alone until I write..." he chuckled a bit, his cheeks warming from embarrassment over the silly little thing he experienced.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers