Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love story of Uranus and Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:35 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia smiled,"It would be nice to consider such options my darling but I am not sure if they ever knew of our existence", she told him leaning up against his shoulder she wove her fingers through his hand as she told him,"I shall be alright now but we must not move so quickly we shall make it to Avalon before the dawn of tomorrow", she told him, as she stood up they began to walk quickly through the forest but not running,"It will be a long trek running wont get us there any sooner", she told him keeping her hand tight on his own,"If Avalon still has priestess they will allow us rest for these mortal bodies as well", she assured him..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus began to walk with Gaia. "Maybe you're right. We need not rush there it's not going anywhere for the time being." He said as he held Gaia's hand in his own. "I would feel better if we rushed there though, but I know these bodies just aren't meant for that kind of thing." He added as he looked up at the trees. He saw the wind blowing the leaves and smiled as it caressed his face.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:56 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia blinked smiling at the feel of the wind the sight and smell of the trees and she knew they would become more in tune with their natural selves soon as far as nature went. They walked all throughout the night not afraid of the dark as the moon was large in the sky... On the dawn of the next morning it was shrouded in mist and mystery and they began to walk through the fog as Gaia felt the ground beneath them become sloshy and she watched as they came to the edge of a lake,"We have arrived", she then called out with a great voice,"Oh lady of the lake hear my plea I gaia have come and ask now for the amulet of power!!", her voice echoed across the lake and it took several moments but a white aspiration of a woman came out of the water and she stood before the two,"Gaia and Uranus your resurrection was successful", she concluded turning to gaia she asked,"Have you and your husband learned of your past mistakes?", gaia nods slowly,"It was hard but we did not kill or take what wasn't needed to journey here", she assured her,"We have walked a long time and these bodies are weakening please bestow upon us the first amulet", the lady of the lake nodded as she said,"Very well I shall give you the blade", and with that Esclibar came from the water and it was thrust into Gaia's hand as a spark of power rushed through her body she then handed it to her husband,"Hold the Amulet my love and you shall regain your strength"..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

"How many times have we been through something like this?"
He asked the lady of the lake as he grabbed the sword. He started to glow slightly before the light faded. He then looked over at Gaia. "It seems one amulet is not enough for us to gain any significant power, which is a shame really." He told her with a shrug as he turned his attention back to the lady of the lake. "I must thank you for your help. Thanks to you we are one step closer to our goal."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:07 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia nodded to him,"Yes.. I can recollect", she assured him as the blade was handed off she told him,"You can use this blade now instead of the other... we shall be keeping it for a little while", she told him, she then watched as the lady of the lake nodded,"Your next goal is closer than you think continue on and find the lochness you will be helped from there", she then swirled into a mass of water and disappeared from view. Gaia blinked slowly as a boat appeared and she turned to Uranus,"Come we must ascend.. this will take us into avalon where we can receive supplies to our next journey", she told him. As the boat came by the hooded figure held out his hand for a fee and she turned to take the sword that Uranus had brought with them and gave it to him,"Your fee carry us across the lake if you will", and the hooded figure nodded as gaia sat in the boat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus simply shrugged as he got into the boat. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but this was not it. He sat beside Gaia and watched the scenes around him as the boat slowly moved forward.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:02 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia remained silent she was aware of Uranus' impatience of there powers not becoming full once more but she had wished to separate these powers to improve there relationship and to decide whether they were both ready for such responsibilities as the gods... Gaia blinked slowly as the opposite shore came into sight upon seeing the pier she noticed 4 cloaked figure out of the 4 one of them stepped forward they were cloaked in white and came upon her bowing in greeting,"Hello Gaia and Uranus we have been waiting on you for many years", said the woman as she removed her hood to bow again,"We are pleased you will be staying with us for even a short time follow we shall lead you to a place of great rest", she told them both turning to show the way .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus hopped off the but and turned to Gaia. He held his hand out to her. "Be careful love that first step is a doozy." He told her with a smile.
He had Excalibur sheathed on his side. He tried to keep his senses sharp in case the hooded figures tried to do anything to them. "Do you know where we are?" He whispered to her after he helped her to land.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:03 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia walked behind the cloaked figure as she told him,"Avalon the city shrouded in mist its a temple set up to the goddess of the world its a temple for me", she told him,"There are only priestess here", she told him,"No man is allowed within these limits unless he be a god", she explained as they walked onto a path in which led them to a stoned arched house in which they all entered.. within the candle light you can see an array of women of all ages bowing as they passed,"We welcome you gaia and uranus..", they told them in unsion .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus followed a few feet behind the rest of the group. He couldn't place it, but he had an odd feeling about the girls around him. Something told him that he should stay on guard. He then whistled for his falcon, and it came to him in seconds. He whispered something to the bird before he let it loose once more. He was mostly worried about Gaia. She didn't seem to be feeling the same sort of malevolence as he did. He kept his hand near the sword in case he needed to use it to protect them.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:08 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia walked slowly through the women as they led her to a chamber in which all the hooded women were set up like a court procedure there were 10 cloaked figure and in the center of a dawning pedestal for Uranus and Gaia to step up onto Gaia blinked slowly as the women began to talk,"Gaia we have served under you the Goddess for years.. but in return we have yet to see any of your magic as of late.. its as if the god's have vanished from time", she explained,"Do you know what this could be?", Gaia solemnly told them,"I cursed the gods all of them and had them die a mortals death", she then heard mumering of fear among the women,"We know you are the true queen of the gods but... how can this be?", she said as gaia answered,"I birthed the titans that birthed the gods I have the power to do so", she firmly told them,"Now My husband and I are weak and tired from a long journey we wish to be tooken to a place of rest", she explained as the women nodded,"Of course O' great Gaia we shall take you to your resting place follow", then someone led them down another long corridor out of the meeting room.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus kept his guard up around the women of the temple. He still couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going on. He kept glaring and the women that came too close to him. He tried to put those thoughts in the back of his mind, but he kept noticing the way the women would whisper among themselves or how they seemed to single out one or two of their own. When they arrived at the room they were to rest in Uranus guided Gaia in and shut out all of the women immediately. He heaved a sigh of relief to be away from them.
"Do you not feel that?" He asked Gaia as he sat on the ground his back against the door.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:15 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia remained silent and once the door was shut she stepped up to her dear husband and stroked his facing in a loving gesture,"Yes my love.. their lust for you in immense they probably haven't seen a man in hundreds of years", she commented wrapping her arms around his waist,"You and I are the foundations of this place and because of it they desire to please us both", she told him,"Also it used to be common for the god zues to come and lay with the women of this place but I put a stop to his womanizing ways", she chuckled,"That little man whore wont be here any longer", she commented pulling him to the bed she forced him to lay down as she snuggled ontop of him,"I know that our passion has not faltered but this body is leaving me weak we must rest if we are to resume to our normal selves soon...", she told him quietly as her head lay rested upon his chest and then within moments she was fast asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus let himself be dragged to the bed and smiled a little at Gaia.
He beamed down at her as she lay on top of him. As she fell asleep the worry kept coming to the front of his mind. "It feels like something darker than that to me." He said softly before he too went to sleep.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:21 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia's eyes peeped open her husband still fast asleep... she found herself gazing at his face in body in a most seductive manner and her primitive instinct kicked in and her eyes slid down the length of his body. She found herself stroking him awake slowly as she felt him stir underneath her hands,"Wake my love... we are to be leaving soon but first..", she sent a trail of kisses from the base of his neck down his chest to his waistline,"I have longed for your body for centuries.. and I can't resist the urge within my soul any longer..", she replied breathlessly. 20 minutes later.... Gaia sat up and then turned her lips overly plump from over working them,"Are you awake sweetheart?", she cooed sliding off him until she reached the floor of there room she gazed around the room it most likely the high priestess room and she found that there was the double bed for when the gods used to come and lay with the women,"Rather odd.. they never switched out the bed..", she replied softly.[/color

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff