Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Forbidden Romance: A Intriguing Rp by Orion&AwkwardGirlhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:10 pm
GuenivereOrion
Sorry for the late reply. I was so busy with Xmas and four days after, I was moving with my mom and sister across the country. Then after our flight, my mom and I got sick. So i'm finally better and not busy *I still have to unpack and find a bed and a community college*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow as she listened to her brother discussed about how he thought that she would hate him. William made her chuckle when he admitted that he sounded like a fool. "I am aware that looking foolish irritated you. But how are you are not when we rarely talk?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:26 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Young Master William Mason Grey

William found she was more intent int he conversation then leaving her and he decided to amuse her with a charming smile,"Oh.. you know I find that the fault of the lady... It is not I who have been dismissing you from my presence as of late...", he told her,"Though I shall say I did just say you are free to go but I love to for you to stay and chat if you are willing", he commented seeing as he was starting to feel better already,"Besides.. we can run about chatting like old times soon enough but you found out childhood a horror I found it utter bliss", he informed her,"You were such a sweet sister and I can admit I was a trickster in my day but remember Lizzy we are older now things must have changed for the better hmm?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 am
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

Elizabeth continue to smile when William pointed out that he wasn't the only one at fault. "Excuse me brother, but am I really at fault for remembering how you treated me when we were children and is hesitant to be alone with you? You used to pull my hair and pull up my skirt to look underneath. Even now, you called me 'rounded' "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:48 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William chuckled at her response,"I was a curious boy and yes I wanted to know what was under a ladies skirt it was fascinating and you would always tell me a proper lady is defined by her clothes so I wanted to know what it was about..", he defended himself,"Besides you would always smooth your dress and hair as if messing it up as a sin and it made me even more curious so I had no other option but to inspect", he concluded,"As far as the rounded comment Lizzie I did pick at you for trying to be witty with me though I never said it was a bad thing", he explained to her,"Rounded or well defined women are known to bear strong children I see it as a compliment", he told her. He let out a fierce hacking cough and then wheezed slightly before leaning his head back,"I don't thin you should be in here lizzie what if you fall ill?? Mother will have blamed me...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"All the while, I find all those experiences humiliating." Elizabeth replied, interrupting William's fondness over those memories. That was quite the problem and the reason the two of them wasn't close. William never show any compassion on her feelings. "You're right that I should leave." His sister agreed before leaving his bedroom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:50 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William found himself rather irritated at her leaving his presence and he remained so for the rest of the night and well on til the next day he was bored because he wasn't allowed out of bed but right after dinner it was late afternoon and he knew everyone would either be eating dessert or they would be having an afternoon tea non would be in the library at this time and his maid had left him for the evening he maid his way down to the library in an over sized robe and slippers and taking a seat in the library after find a book over the War of the Roses he manged to have himself a good late afternoon read.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

...........................................................................................................................

" I could never imagine a book being that fascinating to compel ill men to read." Elizabeth's voice rang out from the doorway of the large library. Where William was sitting and reading, instead of being in bed like the doctor said. Elizabeth walked over slowly and sat beside him with regards to his opinion. Leaning over his shoulder like she was a curious child. "I have to read this most enchanted book." she teased.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:47 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William smirked at the sound of Lizzie's voice as he heard her walking in closer he turned rather amused to see her leaning her head inward to see what the book was,"Its nothing but some good o'l British history my dear sister", he gave her a light tap on the head with his hand as he concluded to say,"The Plantagenet era of British history has always been my favorite to read about and it spans across more than just this book", he explained,"Even though the war of the roses was its end and the rise of the Tudor Dynasty in great Britannia I feel this era of British history still has a odd charm to it with just as much interesting story lines", he concluded, as he sat to turning the page,"your not the only one with her nose in a book dear sister", he conclude smirking,"You think me to always have my eyes on other things rather than studies you find me most wrong in that area", he explained,"If I weren't actively educated father would find no use for me and we both know i wouldn't like that much at all".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

...........................................................................................................................

" I know the history of our country," Elizabeth mumbled as William brushed her head as though she was a feline while he read. William did this, even since they were children. Talking down to her like she didn't understand...like a pet that he needed to teach everything. " Forgive me, brother. I shouldn't make assumptions that you only find enjoyment when you have maids in your bed."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William gave lizzie a side way glance she always seemed to try to some kind of backlash at everything he said as if he couldn't stay the dominant one for once and be submissive, he sighed slowly concluding she was going to continue with this and concluded best course of action is see why she was here to begin with,"What brings a lady such as yourself to the library this late?", he asked reading the page slowly as he finished his conversation with her,"I thought women of your stature would be drinking tea by now and preparing for some kind of silly knitting session", he turned the page skimming the next one with bland interest now that Elizabeth was her she was much more entertaining he just couldn't let her see that.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"Father was finished eating." Elizabeth simply stated to William. Knowing that her smart brother could inferred what had gone on. How the table was silent as everyone ate without William. How their father held a disgust expression upon his face until he dismissed himself to his quarters.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William was silent for a moment he realized that she was probably referring to fathers temperous mood since he wasn't present because of his illness and with that in tow he felt himself wrapping an arm around her shoulders and givnig her a half hug before responding,"You wanna read to?", he said sitting up slowly he moved over so she could have her own space,"I don't suppose I mind as long as it isn't nonsense", he gave a small smirk at his comment.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:16 am
GuenivereOrion
In the last paragraph, i mean her butt when talking about her body moving with her xd

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth felt disgusted at herself. She shouldn't have never say that. Not when Father was a good man. He took care of everyone in his charge, in this home and in his land. Ever since he was a young lad when his own father fell ill. He never spoken about how hard it must, choosing his duties over his own feelings or happiness.

And sitting on this couch, Elizabeth found herself sulking on the couch like a child because her father decided to be angry over something important. The health of his only son and the future of his legacy. She hated this insensitive action as tears whelped up in her eyes and her glaze falling in her lap. It was truly about her brother and she couldn't be emphatic in the slightest? Did she hated him that much?

William wrapped an arm around her shoulders then and pulled her into him, giving her a modest side-hug embrace. An embrace of friends. But no less appreciated in the moment. He went on to asked her if she wanted to read. A question that in his mind would make her talk again. "I--I would really enjoy that Brother," smiled Lizzie softly as she painted a more positive attitude when she finally looked at him. The young lady, then, got up and moved toward the bookshelves. " But no history, William. You can put someone in a deep slumber with all the history that you enjoy." Lizzie teased with her eyes scanning the book with her back turned away from him. "If you wasn't going to inherited Father's lordship and business, I could see as a historia----" She continued on, while locking eyes on a romance book on a higher self that she couldn't quite reach.

Bobbing herself up and down on her toes, in hopes of grasping the book as her body moved with her on every attempt. While a man like William were sitting on the couch. His eyes bore in her back as she failed over and over. "I need help, Brother!" Lizzie called out in a slight annoyed tone. He knew that she needed help and just sat there

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William clicked his tongue at her jester of distaste for the classical history of their great country,"Ah.. But our english culture is so rich is it not lizzie?", he smirked watching her attempt to grab at a book on a higher shelf while her body heaved up and down as her butt jiggle he watched it rather happily in delight... Gathering himself up after a few moments of her protest he strode in behind her dangerous close to reach up barely tapping his fingers onto the book of her choice,"Elizabeth... naughty girl you can't be wasting your life away in fairy tales", he slid it out carefully with his long fingered hands and swirled away from her in attempts to get a reaction of her trying to grasp her book back,"Lets see.. here...", barely glanced at the romantic cover of the book before his eyes slid back toward her in which she would possibly be trying to grasp it,"Adorable read sister", he smirked handing it to her in a rather suave way before turning back to plop back on the lounger,"Its rather impressive that girls can keep interest in those books", he left it at a smile before slipping into his own hand the historical battle of the war of the roses.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:13 am
GuenivereOrion
this got deleted and I had to start over from the beginning and does William have a thing for roses because the roses bushes and now the War of Roses book. Not to mentain, Lizzie is a redhead

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"Our country's history is rich b---" Elizabeth began a reply to her dearest brother's comment, when unexpectedly the redhead felt a touch of a hand on the small of her back. She turned to see William by her side, surprisingly eager to help her in this peculiar moment for the young heiress in distress and her eldest sibling.

A peculiar moment indeed, with her brother William behind her so very close as his other hand up was stretching up to get that book that she desired from its shelf. It was then when Elizabeth could feel her heart quicken for some reason. A new feeling for the young lady. But nothing happened for it to race. Lizzie turned her head up to see William's strong profile as he scanned the titles. She started to feel her own cheeks growing hotter until his tapping of the fingers upon the book brought her back to the reality. The library and what they were doing. William took a minute to look down and asked if that was the one she had wanted. Elizabeth nodded with lightly flush cheeks and went on to finish her previous statement. "b--but it can be furthest interesting topic to read about, Brother." As William slid the book out of its place and took it for himself.

" It's because you are unable to understand romance like most men!" Lizzie protested angrily as William chose to make a little game for himself. It was to pretend like he was interested in the book while keeping it out of Elizabeth's grasp. It was highly annoying and truly expected from William. The redhead didn't know why she still fell for these games. It only made him happier. Mother said it was because she had red hair. "Bloody hell! William, you don't even likes this book!!" She raised her voice louder as he chose to walk the long way to his seat and his own book. William letting her catch up until the right time. Her poor little legs. He finally return to his seat, not before giving her the book back in a gentlemanly fashion. Lizzie grabbed the book from his hand, not bothering to say a 'thank you' before claiming the furthest seat from her brother, taking off her shoes, and curled up on the couch with the book in her hands.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff