Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:38 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I kinda have to be if you knew who I was", she chuckled,"Its like written all over my forehead but", she blushed,"You two live together really...?", she turned away she didn't remember jordan saying anything about having a room mate she was gonna have to get over there and find out... She turned to him smiling,"So you wouldn't mind hooking a girl up then huh?", she asked grinning,"In meeting the famous Jay but then we have to see each other to huh?", she fluttered her eyelashes rather slowly as she leaned in closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga noticed she backed up he thought of Jaz again for some reason and smiles at her."I don't mind but you didn't get it form me ok he loves meeting fans after all and yes we could meet,you seem a lot like her thoguh."He says eyeing her closely before shaking his head."Sorry daydreaming over here,send me your info and I will let you know ok."He says before opening a privet chat for only them to talk.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:53 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony laughed wagging her finger,"Uh uh mister", she said smirking,"Your not going to get my info that quickly", she gave him a wink and then said,"Why dont we meet somewhere public how do I know your a trap", she smirked seeing as she didn't even care about seeing jordan who would be what are you doing here anyways she just wanted to get this random guy out in public maybe on a date...? She felt her heart beat quick, thats the plan... She leaned in closer,"Why dont we set up a little date then? You me can chit chat and talk about meeting up with the famous Jay okay?",she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

koga laughs and looks at her."A date."He says as he thinks for a moment or two before letting out a sigh and then he takes a deep breath."I guess a date can't hurt me...but then again."He stops him self and looks at her,its just a date get over it man.He then smiles."Name the time and place ill be there."He says warmly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:10 pm
PaganYanik

Her eyes lit up at the prospect and she smiled,"Wonderful How about...", she thought of a nice place in town a place where she could take someone that she really liked and she thought of that adorable Cafe near the park that would be perfect and they could sit outside and talk. She was lost a moment in her own fantasy about it she just said quickly,"oh... there is a cafe in town that I like.. and knowing we live in the same area I suggest La Vi Rose?", she smiled brightly,"Its a small cafe near the towns central park It will be perfect for a first time small date... I'll be the classy lady in red", she gave him a wink and then stated,"So I'll see you there tomorrow at 6?", she checked her status it was going on 11pm in real time and she still had work tomorrow but she could make it back to her house and down to the cafe just in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

"La Vi Rose I use to take my friend there a lot,its a nice place."He says with out even thinking about it before he noticed the time and he smiles."Will I wont be hard to miss let me say that much."He says knowing that if the girl was indeed a fan she would know him by his looks alone."I guess I will meet you at 6 I just hope you arn't disappointed."He says with a laugh before he starts heading for the inn."I have band stuff to do tomorrow so do you want me to tell J any thing for you when I log off."He asks with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:28 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony looked over as he stood up it seemed they would be logging off soon tonight she was thinking about logging off in limbo so her character would response here but be saved in archives until she logged back on,"Uh yea..", she said trying to think of something nice to say,"Tell him wonderful performance night", she waved shyly at him and then logged off. Her character disappearing as it did and when she came back to reality her whole senses tingled she could wait for tomorrow after noon!! She flew in her room surveying her dresses and found it her short mini skirt homecoming dress she could still fit in to she was so thankful Jay helped her raise up enough money to buy her gowns when they did go to prom and home coming. She checked she would have to wear her strapy black heels but that was fine as she took her shower for the night and got everything ready she was fast asleep dreaming about what koga would look like in moments.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga waves before loging off him self and sits up in his bed,gods what is he going to do Jaz meant every thing to him and now he was going on a date with a random woman online but something about her reminded him of her so damn much he then lays in his bed looking up at the ceiling as his fan spins slowly and before he knows it he was asleep and waking up to the sound of his phone going off and he opens his eyes slowly."Damn it its to early for this crap."He says sitting up again and looking at his phone,it was already noon."Damn it the guys are going to kill me."He says as he calls them and gets ready for the rest of the day.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:21 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine had woken up that morning so refresh and ready for the day she couldn't possibly think anything would go wrong as she raced to get ready for work...

She arrived at work in good spirits and greeted her coworker and boss all day she was hyper and cheerful and she couldn't wait until it was time for her to go, she even asked her boss nicely if she could get off early she ahd somewhere to be that day and he agreed. Watching her run home he turned to joey,"Whats up with that?", joey frowned and shrugged he hoped she wasn't doing drugs....

It was an hour before she had to be at the cafe and she worked quickly she took a fast shower blow dryed her hair and curled it with a hot iron as quick as she could while she slipped on her red dress it still fit perfectly and her strapy heels. Now she wasn't so good with makeup so she just went about putting on some cherry lip gloss and some mascara. She looked at herself in the mirror she looked way to young and frowned she wanted to look older more mature this koga guy seemed like that... She had no time to worry about it though as she grabbed a clutch purse stuffing her money and info in it along with her house key she raced out the door and power walked to the cafe. She looked up at the big clock in the center of the park it was 5:55 when she arrived and she sent alittle prayer before taking a seat outside trying to act calm and lady-like as she checked herself with a compact mirror she put in her purse but at the same time she was looking around the place trying to find the man who went by the username Koga.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan did get chewed out after getting done with the recording he jetted home to get ready he didn't have anything dressy so he just found some a nice shirt and some nice pants before he heads out getting a thing of roses before he made his way to the cafe once there it didn't take him long to find a woman sitting along in a red dress and he walks up behind her and spoke rather nervusely."Ummm...Hello Harmony I am Koga."He says before stopping in his tracks and his eyes widen."Jaz..."He says almost dropping the roses,he couldn't belive it the woman he loved was the woman in game no wonder she reminded him of Jaz it was her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:54 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine was starting to get worried it was already 2 minutes past 6 maybe he didn't want to come.. she heard footsteps behind her and she perked up turning as she smiled brightly only to see jordan coming towards her with roses. But that wasn't just enough she heard the one sentence she never thought she hear come out of Jordan's mouth,"Hi harmony its me koga... Its me koga... its me koga...", she stopped dead in her tracks as they both stood there speechless and she found her own heart beat almost stop as well as she stood there to shocked to do or say anything. She had this uber obsession with some strange guy only to find out it was her best friend the whole time. What was going on?!?! She felt herself finally go from being super pale to heavy red as she blushed heavily and got up from the table really quick,"Okay...", she said power walking away as she left him behind she didn't know what to do what was she gonna say? That I had a crush on you and that I wanted to know more about you? Only to find out I know every thing about you and I'm more confused and hurt than ever...? She bit her lower lip as she walked away she felt foolish she felt like crying she wasn't suppose to fall in love with Jordan its not how things are suppose to be she was a nobody and she planned on staying one; thats why she never made herself fall in love with jordan no matter how hard she wanted to she told herself no every day.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan stood there dumbfounded for a moment or two before she stood up and just started to walk away,he couldn't get his body to move he watched as she walked then in his mind he said."Are you really going to let her walk away right now move you damn fool move."He then took off running after her,he didn't know what he was going to say or even how to say it but he had to do something,he had fallen for her all over again in the game. Once he cough up to her he gently grabbed her hand."Jez talk to me don't just walk away form me."He says,there was hardly any one around right now it really felt like it was just the two of them his hand was shaking as he held her something that has never happened before in fact no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop his body form shaking.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:44 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine stopped she didn't want to she wanted to run away really far and fast and not worry about the realization that she was always in love with her best friend but she just ignored it. She felt his shaking hand as it clung onto her and she lowered her head she didn't feel like facing him right now she was so numb she felt like her whole body was sinking into ice and she wanted to sink to the bottom of the lake... 'Your a fool... Your love will only break him....' she felt that those these weren't words she had ever heard in her life an image of her father showing up speaking them did appear in her mind,'Jasamine your going to be trash for the rest of your life. You were born trash, you were raised trash thats all your ever be stop trying to be something you can never achieve', one of his nasty mental speeches to her when he was drunk and he always looked at her with cold calculating dead eyes as if he knew she was doomed from the start... She felt her body go limp she supposed she was nothing to anyone even to Jordan.. but now she felt like she could hardly face him right now.. She turned her head ever so slightly looking up over at him his scared expression at the verge of saying something caused her own dead eyed lifeless expression display the glimmer of hope. Like a drop that fell into a pond and caused the whole thing to ripple. She just needed to know.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looked at her and he could feel her going cold and when she looked at him he looked into her eyes and then gave a quick pull and he pulled her to him into a hug,it he was ever going to tell her something now would be the time."Jaz."He says softly his hand on her head."I am not going to hide it any more,its been five years now and I have kept it quite for to damn long."He says his voice shaking slightly as he spoke but then he takes a deep and slow breath."Jez I love you,I have ever sense I met you,I have just been to scared to tell you thats why I have never dated any one after meeting you."He says feeling his heart racing."I asked you to watch that live steam for a reason that song last night was for you."He says holding her to him tightly."Six months of not seeing you has been hell on me,I couldn't get a hold of you and I was so worried something bad had happened to you."He added  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:49 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine had forgotten that long time between her being in highschool and him already out was awhile.. She noted that she did miss him as well but she had to survive quick and she managed to find a store to work at the last few months of highschool before her dad decided to kick her out thankfully she had enough to put a deposit down on a small apartment in a sketchy neighborhood but a place to sleep non the less. She couldn't take in the fact though that he had been in love with her this whole time and she felt the same way but she always would throw the idea out of her mind. Her dad told her she was worthless no one would ever love her and if they did it would break them because she wasn't worth their time... She thought being nice was all it took but apparently not when she tried dating her freshman year in high school and had a boy leave her for someone else. She finally decided to speak thought it was so soft it could have been barely a whisper,"I've loved you for a long time as well Jordan...", she felt the tears coming as she began to tremble,"But I knew.. that I couldn't have you so I left you alone...", she tried with little effort to push herself away as she wanted him to see she was pathetic and didn't deserve his love,"I'm a nobody jordan...", her voice shook as she spoke,"I wont be anyone important to help you out... I'll probably never make it to college... I don't have any real skills... in the end I'll be more of a hendurance...", she lowered her head as she began to cry sobbing as the words tumbled out,"No one wants to love someone likes me because I'm not good to anyone".  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff