Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Monsoon Temples[+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
As a former magical girl, Selina was beyond impressed with the fish like transformation occurring on Kameyo's skin. However, as a ninja who wanted to survive past this encounter, she was concerned that she was prioritizing the rise of fish, and less so the massive influx of water which aimed to kill them. Thankfully, Selina had an answer. In front of Kameyo Selina appeared and slammed her hands against the ground. The three almighty gates of rashomon rose through the ground and collided into the ceiling. The newly made wall caused the water to flow around them, but not cause any serious damage. However, as an interesting twist, while the other five robots rose above the incoming water, the robot with red eyes turned off as the water washed over it. Selina caught it in the corner of her eye, but she didn't quite know what it meant yet.

"If you have friends, then I suggest calling all of them!" Selina yelled. The water now covered the floor with eight feet deep of water, which caused her to use act of water walking to stay afloat. When Kameyo asked whether to kill or maim, Selina looked awkwardly at the five robots who were moving past her gates to get back in range. "As for dead or alive, I think the scientist needs to be brought in to prove your innocence. These guys though... I don't think there would be any harm!" She shouted as she leaped up at the one with the brown eyes. The robot moved to punch her when she flipped around and slapped the robot's back. A seal manifested on her touch as she landed behind the robot. A massive explosion took off from the robot which destroyed his chest. The brown eyes fell harmlessly into the water as the clear eyed and blue eyed robots locked onto Kameyo. The one with yellow eyes started to charge a ball of lightning chakra in its hand as it held it above its head.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 990 || 1,155】○【STAMINA: 935 || 975

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Triple Rashomon Gates
____★ A
_☆ Generic Dodge
____★ B
_☆ Petal Detonation
____★ A

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
time and timor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 1880/2000   stamina 1550/1600   ranks )

• Kameyo was absolutely impressed at the Hachimon Selina summoned - she hadn't thought such great things could come in a little package. But damn, when the evidence was right in front of her eyes, there was no denying. Kameyo watched as the red-eyed bot deactivated under the water and a lightbulb went off. "Oh geez, the robots each have one element in them, corresponding with the heart nature. You're a sick freak!" The latter was cried out at the lunatic behind it all, though she had little time to add more insults because she had to get to work.

Kameyo threw a hand down on the Hashimon behind her, summoning Baelor in his land form. He launched forward with the momentum as Kameyo shouted, "Get the yellow-eyed one, Bae!" His hammer swung into the yellow-eyed robot as Kameyo turned to see the blue and clear robots moving towards her. Kameyo dived underwater and, as she predicted, the blue-eyed bot followed. Underwater, she swam to the bottom and punched the earth, creating an underwater river that run right up to the blue-eyed robot and swept him away.

Kameyo rose to the surface without seeing the result of the blue bot. While Baelor was preoccupied with the yellow, she discovered that she couldn't find where the clear-eyed one went... oh, that wasn't good.

ooc:
        420/750 natural chakra -- sage mode active
        used -
        Dosekiryuu [ Mudslide ] | Rank B

Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Summoning Technique ] (B)

( BAELOR (160/200 chakra // 760/800 stamina)
        •Umi Daegeki {Oceans Smite}| Rank: B | Cost: Stamina
        A fierce slam of his mighty hammer and the ground trembles in its wake. Underwater Umi Daegeki creates a rip current if swung through the water and is treated as spiritual despite costing only Stamina sending a target barreling downwards. On land, it can easily demolish bones and cause a sizable crater. )
        Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra swirled in the clear eyed robot's right hand the moment It was out of sight. It leaped from the water as it aimed to strike Kameyo from behind. As it approached petals swirled around her friend. Selina then appeared in between the two of them as her left arm had a buckler attached to the wrist. Selina brought up her arm and charged chakra through her shield. The collision was felt in a violent shockwave as Selina's arm flew back. It twisted with a loud snap of cracking bone. Selina's eyes went white for a moment as she screamed an ungodly scream. Her left arm dangled to its side as Selina fell to her knees. The robot looked down at her as it charged chakra back into its hand. Selina growled as she raised her good arm above her head. "GATE OF RASHOMON!" She shouted as she slammed her palm on the ground. Another gate rose rapidly from the ground. The speed it rose crushed the robot in between the gate and the ceiling. Selina breathed heavily as the last robot with green eyes locked onto them. Wind chakra charged as it was ready to demolish the two girls.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 930 || 1,155】○【STAMINA: 875 || 975

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Formless Shield
____★ A-ranked
_☆ Arcane Knight Fortitude increase skill
____★ C
_☆ Gates of Rashomon
____★ B

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

• Kameyo whipped behind just to see Selina's arm twist unnaturally as a Rashimon went up and decimated a bot. Kameyo flinched at Selina's scream and immediately charged healing chakra to her hands. "This is gonna hurt," she said as she grabbed a kunai from her pocket and offered its handle for Selina to bite down on. Whether she took it or not, Kameyo brought her hands together and charged the muscle realignment skill, pushing her arm back where it needed to be. To fix the bone, she focused her chakra harder in order to perform the highest skill in healing hands, which allowed the bones to mend with the muscles correctly in place.

She paid the fuuton bot no mind as having Baelor on the field meant he always had her back. His loyalty and rigid moral compass made him an excellent comrade on the battlefield. He charged at the bot with the same motion as before, crushing it to absolute bits.

Kameyo put a hand on Selina's head comfortingly, knowing she must still be in pain but at least her arm would be immediately functional (and sore). "Thank you, Selina." Her surprise at Selina's continued loyalty to her, despite being an outsider, was present in her voice. Then she heard someone clear their throat and she turned around to see an expectant Baelor. "Thank you, too, Bae."

"Baelor will be fine."

"Thank you, Baelor." Kameyo turned her head further to see the lunatic doctor messing with whatever the hell sort of laboratory set up he had. Kameyo met Baelor's eyes sheepishly. "Do you mind?" Baelor cocked a brow but wasted no time, whipping around with his hammer. "- Don't kill him!" Kameyo pleaded, and Baelor adjusted by flipping his hammer to its side and swinging sideways instead this time. The collision sent the lunatic flying twenty feet into the cave wall, where he fell to the ground in a slump.

ooc:
        200/750 natural chakra -- sage mode active
        used -
        Kinniku Saichousei [ Muscle Realignment ]

Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]

( BAELOR (160/200 chakra // 710/800 stamina)
        •Umi Daegeki {Oceans Smite}| Rank: B | Cost: Stamina
        A fierce slam of his mighty hammer and the ground trembles in its wake. Underwater Umi Daegeki creates a rip current if swung through the water and is treated as spiritual despite costing only Stamina sending a target barreling downwards. On land, it can easily demolish bones and cause a sizable crater.

Hageshī Shōgeki {Torrential Impact} | Rank: X (D) | Cost: Stamina
        A fierce side swing that would make a baseball elite jealous. Baelor's hammer slams into an opponent with such force on land they are sent flying ten feet per rank. Underwater this creates a rip current where target sustains heavy damage from both the current and the hammer whilst being swept away. Inflicts an X + C-rank amount of damage where the C-rank damage is treated as spiritual. )
        Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina bit on the kunai as the unrivaled pain coursed through her body. Her arm returned to functioning, although it radiated with intense pain. Despite the horrible pain she felt, however, she was comforted by Kameyo's kindness. "I... told you. As long as you want to bring good... to the world... I'll help you." She said through her pain with a smile. Her head cocked up when the fish man slammed the doctor. At long last, the battle was over.

At least, that's what should have happened.

The water around them receded, as did the gates of rashomons Selina summoned. Kameyo's sage markings would fade from her being as her summon would disburse into slow. Trails of chakra coursed through the air and started to gravitate to the robotic body. It was then that the five hearts each glowed with a color as the light show was blinding to the two girls. When the lights faded the hearts were gone, and the robot's hand rose. Laughter broke from the doctor as he slowly rose to his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You are too late." The man scientist said. The robot stood on its own as scanned the room. It then started to walk toward the doctor. "Yes. Come to your creator. Assist me and lead the Jiongu clan into a new era-" His words were cut off when the robot grabbed him by the neck and dragged him into the air. "You talk too much." The robot said as he used his free hand to rip a hole into the man's chest. The scientist's surprise face morphed into fear as his whole body dissolved into nothing more than jiongu threads. The robot then absorbed the threads as he turned to the two girls. "Now I'm sure you're wondering whether or not I'm going to kill you two." He waved his now free hand peacefully. "I have no need to do so at the moment. After all, there's a whole world of people to murder! So why don't you two patch each other up, and we'll have a true fight another time." The robot's two eyes glowed different colors; one red, one yellow. Light chakra erupted from the sockets which once again would blind the two girls. Kameyo would at least be able to sense the chakra source disappear when the light faded.

"What... did we do?" Selina asked mortified. Her mouth was agape as the robot was out of their sights. Was this their fault? Could they have stopped it? They did everything right, didn't they? Selina was paralyzed with fear and regret. If that robot hurts anyone, then it was on her.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 930 || 1,155】○【STAMINA: 875 || 975

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ Formless Shield
____★ A-ranked
_☆ Arcane Knight Fortitude increase skill
____★ C
_☆ Gates of Rashomon
____★ B

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image

• Kameyo's jaw dropped at the sight of the super bot coming alive. She didn't feel a twang of pity at the Jiongu's demise, though she did wish they'd been able to bring him in so Selina could look good and maybe make a case to be readmitted as an active cop.

Oh, and then the killer bot was on the loose. "Uhm. Okay. So. We should go to the kage, right? I think we should go to the kage. This is a little too much for us now that it's out of our hands." Kameyo tried not to think about how screwed she was and how totally kicked-out-of-the-village she was going to be when they said something, but she couldn't get it out of her head. "I probably won't be allowed to stay in Arashigakure. But. I can't let you take the blame all alone." She rose to her feet, then held a hand out for Selina to help her out. "Let's get the hell outta here before the ceiling collapses or something."

[exit]

ooc:

Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Defeated, Selina nodded. She was beyond disappointed in herself. All of this to help her friend. How could it fall apart so terribly? She left with her head down and headed to the Kage's office. Arashikage Toso did need to be made aware of this as soon as possible. Maybe he would have a plan of what to do next.

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:42 am
User ImageUser Image
It was weird traveling with the Arashikage. To know that the most powerful ninja in the village was part of Selina's entourage was slightly unsettling. She felt as though she had to stand a little straighter, or breathe a little more regulated. Of course she's seen this man explode into ink twice now, but even with those moments she felt like she needed to be slightly on guard. Another thing which kept her on edge was Kameyo. Despite having the power to pry into people's emotions Selina chose not to directly analyze her friend while they walked. She hoped that by the time they finished walking that she would have calmed down from the ordeal. If not, however, then working together to defeat the evil robot person was going to be even more challenging. On that note, however, Selina led the group back to the secret laboratory by the base of the moonsoon temple.

The lab was scarred by the battle which took place there. There were cracks in the ceiling and water stains on the floor. The slab which the main robot lay remained at the far wall of the room, as did the five containers which held the hearts. "Alright. So evil scientist like to prove that they're evil geniuses, right? At least, that's what they like to do in the magical girl shows I used to watched." Selina said as there was an odd twinge on the word 'used'. In truth Selina continued to watch magical girl shows, but she knew that as an adult she wasn't supposed to watch such dribble anymore. "In order to prove that he was a genius, then he would have needed to write down the information. I suggest we go through his folders to see what we can find out about the killer robot." Selina said. She then moved to one of the filing cabinets and opened up a folder. In truth, she had no idea what she was looking for, but she owed it to everyone to keep trying.

Alright so! I am going to write down information for the information available. I suggest we do this with a dice roll where the roll we get determines what information we find. I'll give each die roll a piece of information in a spoiler.

1. "The Damn Monkey Twins denied my proposal again! How can I prove my genius if it is squandered in the mindless wit of two idiots who share one brain cell? This technology could spread the glory of the empire beyond the infinite sea! Why must the words of brilliance fall on dull ears?"
2. "The Jiongu clan samples I gathered seem to be resonating without a host. Its mass moves in rhythmic patterns like waves or tectonic plates. If my theories are correct, then it could revolutionize war against the next threat."
3. "The information stored within the mind of that French Tinkerer is baffling! So much of the information is encrypted by some sort of self-preservation protocol, but the glimpses I gathered from my associates are terrifying with possibility. His revolutionary devices may serve a key in my own work. Now to get my hands on a translating guide...
4. "Day seventy two of experimentation. I ran out of clean socks. I think if I have to eat instant ramen for one more day I may revert to shoving raw metal down my throat. This is why mother told me not to work alone."
5. "My associates have determined that the Emperor's bodyguard has somehow managed to make her own version of artificial intelligence. The idiot apparently has used it on a small scale to make another body guard for his majesty. As if the over bloated moron needed anymore security. The schematics I gathered from afar shows that magnetic fields may be used in retaining a sense of consciousness. More needs to be researched on this.
6. "The radio will not stop playing that damned idol song. I recognize that the village has lost its connection to the outside world, but does, "Sunbeam Contact" need to blare on EVERY god damn radio station? Note to self, create a kill switch in the robot so that if that song is ever played again, the robot will find where it is being played from and end it."
7. "All prototypes have failed. There is no way to gather true sentience without devoting the proper amount of human soul into the equation. The Jiongu can at one point retain the hearts of five individuals. If each heart retains a fraction of the soul of the consumed individual, then perhaps the five together will piece together enough of an individual. However, I will need to monitor this in conjunction with the Hunger Initiative."
8. "One of my research based was eradicated by the police captain and a dog. I wish I was making that sentence up. I, Professor Demetri Irons, am a genius. Why must the universe conspire against my best efforts to help my village and country? The police only care about law, and they do not see the bigger picture. In order to secure the law, you must first have the power to enforce it.
9. "No creation, artificial or organic, can survive without a drive moving it forward. As a robot, the needs it would need are radically different than that of a human. Therefore, one of my core programs will be known as the Hunger Initiative. This drive will cause REACH, (the current name for my latest creation), to have a desire to consume as much chakra as it can. In order to make it not become stagnant in progression, however, I am programming desires for more advance form of chakra. Normal chakra will only be like bread, while something more unique will be like garlic bread.... I must remember to make a note to scratch this out of the official transcripts."
10. "My name is Professor Demetri Irons. I was a head researched back in Kirigakure. During the invasion of UHV I was one of the people who relocated to what is now being established as the Arashigakure Empire. Unlike most of my peers, I fully welcomed this change. In fact, it is my goal to provide the Empire a weapon unlike anything it has in its arsenal. Although my methods may not be what some deem honorable, I will go through whatever methods possible to get results. This world needs a guiding hand, something to reach out and chart its course. And it is my goal to give Arashigakure that something."

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,255 || 1,255】○【STAMINA: 1,125 || 1,125

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ghostfinch rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:34 pm
User Image

chakra 2000/2000   stamina 1600/1600   ranks )

• Kameyo was still seething over the conversation in the kage's office, further upset by Selina's absence of comfort or acknowledgement. It only served to confirm that, at the end of the day, Kameyo was a product of her environment and thus a part of Kenshin's crude dichotomy of whores or vipers.

She rummaged through the mad doctor's things, unimpressed with her findings so far. She was a little surprised at the depth of study of the Jiongu clan - which was spread far out and mostly secretive - but she didn't comment on it aloud. Then she found a far juicier, more daunting piece of information in his journal. She recited it for everyone to hear. "Ah, s**t. 'The Jiongu clan samples I gathered seem to be resonating without a host. Its mass moves in rhythmic patterns like waves or tectonic plates. If my theories are correct, then it could revolutionize war against the next threat."' She bristled further at the information, the tendrils underneath her skin revolting against their flesh cages. "Why do I get the impression he didn't obtain those samples with consent? Why do I feel like he's been kidnapping or killing my clansmen." She shook the journal in her hands involuntarily in her anger. Her anger blinded her from focusing on the final note of war and threats, as she could only focus on the cursed images filling her head of him torturing Jiongu children.

ooc:

Mattysandwich

Necroplant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm

User ImageUser Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Lo-Fi Octo Radio

In the time they had begun their investigation. The Arashikage had disappeared or so it seemed. After some time the sound of a drawer opening occurred and out popped the tiny squid form of the perusing Kage. He couldn't believe such a facility had gone unnoticed until now. Perhaps seeing about some reinstatement order for the idol would be necessary. That said the inromation he had found about the 'monkey kage' resonated. The twin kage were skeptical about technology, it was a miracle in every sense of the word that Trefles was even allowed his project. Well, less a miracle and more a bribe having given them a wmd in exchange to a degree.

"Bloop, well it seems he was rather irritable at receiving denials for requested proposals bloop. However, to even have the ability to request permissions for proposals means that he was part of an institute bloop." The door closed as the squid leaped onto Selina's shoulder and attached himself with a cold moistness. This was, however, the Arashikage so she'd hopefully resist the urge to bat him off. He'd then faintly whisper to Selina. "Bloop are you quite certain of your decision to let your friend find peace on her own." He'd say with a single tentacle lightly aimed in the shaking angered hands of Kameyo. Her anger earlier only stacking atop her anger with found injustices being done to her clansmen. "This is, after all, influencing her the most bloop. While they may have likely been our citizens, they are her people."

The tiny squid Kage leaped into another door with a plop he'd give a squiddy salute. "I'll continue the search for anything of note bloop. Don't mind me in the meantime." The door then shut itself with the help of his extra limbs essentially leaving the two alone again while he began mousing around. What became of Cashew he wondered on that thought. Suffice to say while the Kage was here. He was also in a sense 'not' here.

[ooc: Feel free to keep doing back and forths without me until something chaotic happens. In that time we can consider Toso is gathering dice info where he would be posting between you.]

Chakra:1720/1720❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:1715/1715❞ ·.¸¸.-> Saiken: 6000/6000,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)1820/5820 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:114,555/114,555

❞ ·.¸¸.-;>Clone & Kage Business<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ○ Shadow Clone: [100] Chakra - {Market District}

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Tech Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ○ Reflex: +14 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        ○ Speed: +14 { Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        ○ Strength: +12 { Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        ○ Fort: +8
                                        ○ Madoukishi : Fort: +0.3, Strength +0.3
                                        ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                        ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.6
                                        ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.6
                                        ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Strength Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Balanced Master: 0.3 Strength, 0.3 Fort
                                        ○ Saiken Basic Effect: 0.2 Fort
                                        ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training: All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                        ○ Switchblade: Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                        ○ Perfecting Balance: Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        • Ninjutsu: +2
                                        • Class Everything: +4
                                        • Class Bloodline: +4
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        •Blood Bender

•Balanced Master

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ~Head~
                                        ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                        Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                        Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                        Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        Φ Tower Shield: Water
                                        Φ Kite Shield: Water
                                        Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                        ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
                                        ~Waist~
                                        Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                        •Island Sundae [x1]
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith, Scrollery
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Apprentice: Mining, Botany
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank S
                                        φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank S
                                        φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Tentacles: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Senbon: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Scythe: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Chopsticks: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Shield: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Whip: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Long-Staff: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Wire: Rank S
                                        φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        time and timor
                                        Mattysandwich
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Mattysandwich generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina appeared grossed out when the squid appeared on her shoulder. She did her best to not slap it away when she heard it speak in the Arashigakure's voice. As she continued on her own, however, Selina sensed the outburst of hatred erupt from Kameyo. When the squid asked if she thought it was best to let her work out her emotions on her own, the young girl sighed deeply. "That was back when the only issue was rude comments from Kenshin. This is something a lot worse." She whispered as she took a breath. Kameyo wasn't going to be able to help anyone if she did not take a step back.Therefore, Selina took a step away from her work as she moved over to her friend.

"I am sorry that this man wounded or killed one of your clansman. But the man who killed the jiongu is dead, and we need to focus instead on the people who are in danger by what he left behind." She said gently. If Kameyo focused her anger on the robot instead of the man who built him, then it would make her more capable of doing what was necessary when the three of them eventually tracked the robot down. Of course, Selina could sense Kameyo's emotions. She knew that the ruthless manner this man went through for his research was not the only thing making her furious. That was why she decided to leave the conversation open if Kameyo wanted to vent. Selina was a strong girl, and she could handle whatever Kameyo threw at her.

1. "The Damn Monkey Twins denied my proposal again! How can I prove my genius if it is squandered in the mindless wit of two idiots who share one brain cell? This technology could spread the glory of the empire beyond the infinite sea! Why must the words of brilliance fall on dull ears?"
2. "The Jiongu clan samples I gathered seem to be resonating without a host. Its mass moves in rhythmic patterns like waves or tectonic plates. If my theories are correct, then it could revolutionize war against the next threat."
3. "The information stored within the mind of that French Tinkerer is baffling! So much of the information is encrypted by some sort of self-preservation protocol, but the glimpses I gathered from my associates are terrifying with possibility. His revolutionary devices may serve a key in my own work. Now to get my hands on a translating guide...
4. "Day seventy two of experimentation. I ran out of clean socks. I think if I have to eat instant ramen for one more day I may revert to shoving raw metal down my throat. This is why mother told me not to work alone."
5. "My associates have determined that the Emperor's bodyguard has somehow managed to make her own version of artificial intelligence. The idiot apparently has used it on a small scale to make another body guard for his majesty. As if the over bloated moron needed anymore security. The schematics I gathered from afar shows that magnetic fields may be used in retaining a sense of consciousness. More needs to be researched on this.
6. "The radio will not stop playing that damned idol song. I recognize that the village has lost its connection to the outside world, but does, "Sunbeam Contact" need to blare on EVERY god damn radio station? Note to self, create a kill switch in the robot so that if that song is ever played again, the robot will find where it is being played from and end it."
7. "All prototypes have failed. There is no way to gather true sentience without devoting the proper amount of human soul into the equation. The Jiongu can at one point retain the hearts of five individuals. If each heart retains a fraction of the soul of the consumed individual, then perhaps the five together will piece together enough of an individual. However, I will need to monitor this in conjunction with the Hunger Initiative."
8. "One of my research based was eradicated by the police captain and a dog. I wish I was making that sentence up. I, Professor Demetri Irons, am a genius. Why must the universe conspire against my best efforts to help my village and country? The police only care about law, and they do not see the bigger picture. In order to secure the law, you must first have the power to enforce it.
9. "No creation, artificial or organic, can survive without a drive moving it forward. As a robot, the needs it would need are radically different than that of a human. Therefore, one of my core programs will be known as the Hunger Initiative. This drive will cause REACH, (the current name for my latest creation), to have a desire to consume as much chakra as it can. In order to make it not become stagnant in progression, however, I am programming desires for more advance form of chakra. Normal chakra will only be like bread, while something more unique will be like garlic bread.... I must remember to make a note to scratch this out of the official transcripts."
10. "My name is Professor Demetri Irons. I was a head researched back in Kirigakure. During the invasion of UHV I was one of the people who relocated to what is now being established as the Arashigakure Empire. Unlike most of my peers, I fully welcomed this change. In fact, it is my goal to provide the Empire a weapon unlike anything it has in its arsenal. Although my methods may not be what some deem honorable, I will go through whatever methods possible to get results. This world needs a guiding hand, something to reach out and chart its course. And it is my goal to give Arashigakure that something."

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6 || 】○【SPEED: 7 || 】○【REFLEX: 6 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 7 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,255 || 1,255】○【STAMINA: 1,125 || 1,125

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

NecroPlant

ghostfinch generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:03 pm
User Image

• Kameyo whipped around at Selina's voice. "We don't know that they're dead!" She shouted childishly. After a ragged breath, she let her shoulders fall. It was ridiculous to deny the truth in front of her. If the Jiongu he took the samples from weren't dead, they were wishing they were. She knew the nature of the information he had would have required too much testing for them to be living good lives if they were alive at all. And they probably weren't. She was quieter as she shuffled through the journal papers. "I wonder if it even matters, what happened to them. Your police captain seems to think we're less than human anyways, who cares what Gimangakure vipers go through. I'm sure this mad scientist purchased them up from some human trafficking ring - wouldn't that be so typical of us criminals?" It was frustrating to be grieving one event and be tossed another one, and it was draining her emotionally. She felt more alone than ever despite the fact she's never met so many new people in a short amount of time.

But she tired of the argument from one moment to the next. The anger, grief, and disbelief of Kenshin's words and the mad scientist's actions left her feeling hollow.

"Look at this," she said as she pushed the journal into Selina's hands. The journal read, "The information stored within the mind of that French Tinkerer is baffling! So much of the information is encrypted by some sort of self-preservation protocol, but the glimpses I gathered from my associates are terrifying with possibility. His revolutionary devices may serve a key in my own work. Now to get my hands on a translating guide..." "I don't get it. This was premeditated, he had planned this for so long, and no one ever saw him and thought something was wrong. Hundreds of villagers must have interacted with this guy while he was going through the motions of this plan - I mean, it must have taken months. And not one person detected that something was off?" She wanted to blame Selina. She wanted to blame the Arashikage. She wanted to blame their police captain. But the words died on her lips before she voiced them, because there wasn't enough righteous anger to fight the rising bile in her throat.

ooc:

Mattysandwich

Necroplant

ghostfinch

Seeker

Mattysandwich generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina was startled when the papers were roughly shoved into her grasp. She looked down and read the same report that Kameyo had. Her empathy was spiking like wildfire. She took the folder and set it to the side. She took a breath and grabbed Kameyo by her hands. "I don't know. That has to be an incredibly frustrated answer to you, Kameyo." She said as she gently released her grasp. She needed to establish the bond, but she couldn't force it for too long for fear of rejection. "And I cannot imagine the unbearable weight that Kenshin's words have had on you. He is not one to hold back his thoughts, and when I first met him, a lot of what he said insulted me as well." She stated. Selina knew very well who Kenshin was and how his rigid views of the world isolated himself from nearly everyone. But, as much as Kameyo thought so, he wasn't truly the one she was angry at.

"When I wanted to be a ninja, my father laughed right in my face. 'No one would ever take you seriously,' he would say in a way which always made me feel like less than nothing. And when I dealt with my first real ninja experience, I was inclined to believe him. It was easy then to believe all of the bad things told about me. However, when the people I loved were at their weakest, I realized that I needed to prove everyone wrong, including myself. That's why no one can ever hurt me with words again." Selina looked away to reflect on her own journey. She then gathered her strength and looked warmly into Kameyo's eyes. "I think you've heard a lot of the same things from Kenshin as you heard growing up. And, as you see all of these evils around you, I believe that you feel like the world thinks its truer and truer. However, you have the power to silence those who doubt. You have the power to bring light into this world. And that's what I will stand by you and help you bring. And once you have your light, you can decide next what you want to do." She said with a nod. Selina then moved away to read another report. There had to be something here which could help them solve this mission. There had to be.

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

time and timor

NecroPlant

ghostfinch generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image

• Kameyo let Selina take her hands, though she was unsatisfied with the confirmation that Kenshin was always like that. Fairness required a lack of bias, which an opinionated man only had an abundance of. But she didn't force the argument, since she could tell Selina valued Kenshin's friendship a lot.

But Selina's story resonated with her. She listened to her intently, but eventually looked away because the rawness of Selina's hope and the completely vulnerable showcase of them was getting to Kameyo. "Okay. We can deal with 'my light' when we stop this monster's creation. I don't know how much time we have before the robot starts racking up casualties." She tried to put on the appearance of a stone-faced, goal-oriented person, though she was generally neither, and continued shuffling through papers instead of outwardly acknowledging her feelings. But Selina's words ran through her head on repeat, flooding any remnants of Kenshin's for the time being.

ooc:

Mattysandwich

Necroplant

ghostfinch

Seeker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Lo-Fi Octo Radio

"Do you like vegetable soup?" The Arashikage would ask as he slithered out of the drawer that was behind Kameyo. "There are many types of vegetables you see bloop. Several are rather similiar. For example bloop..." He hopped out of the drawer he was in and landed at the feet of Kameyo looking up despite his kitten like size. Getsiculating with his tentacles weiging imaginary vegetables in his hands. "Carrots and sweet potatoes. When cooked their consistency is the same, I'm also told they share the same color but both clearly taste different but you wouldn't know until you've taken a bite bloop." Toso would put his two suction cups together. Waxing poetic in one of the worst ways and times it seemed, before placing a paper on the ground. "One of my research based was eradicated by the police captain and a dog. I wish I was making that sentence up.

'I, Professor Demetri Irons, am a genius. Why must the universe conspire against my best efforts to help my village and country? The police only care about law, and they do not see the bigger picture. In order to secure the law, you must first have the power to enforce it.'

"The name of this man rings small bells, it is before my time, a well-respected researcher I do believe bloop, a carrot if you will. The police force is the spoon. They pick out the sweet potatoes first because they taste sweeter and are more satisfying bloop. When you start nearing the end of the soup you're confident that all that's left is carrots bloop but low and behold beneath the broth some sweet potatoes you believed were carrots were stewing. bloop." If the squid man was trying to be consoling using soup metaphors it was to be determined whether or not it was having any significant impact aside making a tangent.

"Ah what I suppose I'm trying to say. Is that the law and people in general, if they see someone as kind, respectable, and innocent and they have no evidence to prove otherwise it is their good faith that leads to being deceived bloop. I understand you've a distaste for the officer bloop." Toso would then hop atop a counter. "I like to see the best in people bloop. Likewise, I believe you the same. Most people do. The officer, however, has seen crime after crime bloop. Fragile old ladies stabbing and robbing musclebound men, children killing for sport bloop, the friendly cat lady running pit fights bloop. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive the fellow he's skeptical and abrasive at times but its what's required of his career bloop. I he were not my advisor I fear my kindness would be exploited quite the significant amount bloop. Moreover should you have time perhaps you can tell me your story bloop. Anywhoop. Until then bloop.

Toso would the slink a tentacle in a drawer and pull out his magnum opus of finds. Essentially detailing a way to bait out the machination.

"No creation, artificial or organic, can survive without a drive moving it forward. As a robot, the needs it would need are radically different than that of a human. Therefore, one of my core programs will be known as the Hunger Initiative. This drive will cause REACH, (the current name for my latest creation), to have a desire to consume as much chakra as it can. In order to make it not become stagnant in progression, however, I am programming desires for more advance form of chakra. Normal chakra will only be like bread, while something more unique will be like garlic bread.... I must remember to make a note to scratch this out of the official transcripts."

"I do believe we've found our method of luring out our mechanical marauder bloop. Quite the feast of fancy we have here I must say. As I am the host of one particularly spicy escargot." "Don't ever make that comparison again." Within the kage's head he'd adress his partner's concerns. Noted bloop.

Chakra:1720/1720❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:1715/1715❞ ·.¸¸.-> Saiken: 6000/6000,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)1820/1820 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:114,555/114,555

❞ ·.¸¸.-;>Clone & Kage Business<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ○ Shadow Clone: [100] Chakra - {Market District}

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Tech Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ○ Reflex: +14 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        ○ Speed: +14 { Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        ○ Strength: +12 { Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        ○ Fort: +8
                                        ○ Madoukishi : Fort: +0.3, Strength +0.3
                                        ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                        ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.6
                                        ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.6
                                        ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Strength Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                        ○ Balanced Master: 0.3 Strength, 0.3 Fort
                                        ○ Saiken Basic Effect: 0.2 Fort
                                        ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training: All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                        ○ Switchblade: Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                        ○ Perfecting Balance: Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        • Ninjutsu: +2
                                        • Class Everything: +4
                                        • Class Bloodline: +4
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        •Blood Bender

•Balanced Master

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        ~Head~
                                        ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ΦKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                        Φ Suiton Brush
                                        Φ Normal Brush x2
                                        Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                        Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                        Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                        Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                        Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                        Φ Modoro Gumo
                                        Φ Tower Shield: Water
                                        Φ Kite Shield: Water
                                        Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                        ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
                                        ~Waist~
                                        Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                        •Moth Blend x2
                                        •Slippery Blend x2
                                        •Mending Blend x2
                                        •Jonin Scroll #4
                                        •Jonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                        •Island Sundae [x1]
                                        •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                        2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith, Scrollery
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Apprentice: Mining, Botany
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank S
                                        φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank S
                                        φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Tentacles: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Senbon: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Scythe: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Chopsticks: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Shield: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Whip: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Long-Staff: Rank S
                                        φ Formless Wire: Rank S
                                        φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        time and timor
                                        Mattysandwich
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff