Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Heavenly Hovels [Housing][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image

C A S H E W

User Image

Cashew and Sato raced all the way back from the Academy to Sato's home in the housing district. Minding the lightning rods surrounded with caution tape, they were sure to avoid them as they made it to the front door. The mouse wondered what those rods were for, how they worked, and who had put them there. They didn't look completely natural in this kind of area, and the caution tape was clearly put up to warn anyone who would think of coming near it. The two approached Sato's front door to his home, the boy pulling a key from the pouch on his thigh to unlock the door and enter. "Father, I'm home! I have a friend with me." The instant the door swung open, Cashew's little nose was filled with the aroma of a variety delicious smelling food and ingredients. The mouse followed Sato inside, sniffing the air as he went, becoming consumed by the scent of Sato's dinner. "You're a little late from school today, aren't you? What's with the delay?" A burly man with short curly hair and an apron around his waist was steadily working in the kitchen with his back turned to his son and company. "...I stayed later to help Akina-sensei clean up after class. She also gave me and Cashew homework." The duo exchanged glances, then Sato returned his attention to his father.

"Ah, of course. Helping out your teacher is always good. I got a call from Mr. Claudius today... I'm proud of you kiddo." He turned his head to smile at his son, an indication of his heavily bearded face moving slightly. Still unawares of the two foot mouse standing below the counter top which the duo stood behind. "Dinner won't be done for a while, and your mother is still working. Make sure to do your homework and set the kitchen up for dinner." Sato nodded and replied, "Yes sir." Before he could back to his room, his father continued. "Your mother also said to go clean up at the Moonsoon Temples today. Normally she'd take care of it, but she's been really busy as of late." Sato frowned, protesting. "B-but dad, I wanted to--" A loud slap from his hand on counter beside him echoed throughout the kitchen, "No buts. Your mother said so. You can do whatever you'd like after that, but make sure you're back home in time for dinner. You can even have your friend help you, if they're willing." Sato sighed, walking to his room in a slump, with Cashew following close behind. He stopped briefly at the opening into the kitchen, taking another whiff of Mr. Hiraihoshi's cooking. "Smells good, sir!" Sato replied over the sound of vegetables being chopped, "No problem, kid!" As Cashew went to catch up with Sato he'd hear the man say to himself, "Heh, Cashew. What an interesting name for a boy."

Sato's room was surprisingly well maintained for a young boy. Clothes neatly put away, bed made, and all surfaces with the exception of his desk piled with books and papers, were relatively clean. "Well, let's get this finished so I can get onto my chores..." "Right. I wouldn't mind helping you, Sato. We can get it done much quicker together." Sato cleared a space on his desk for Cashew to come and sit, as he opened up the scrolls containing their homework assignment. "Let's see... we're suppose to write a paper about our understanding of Ninjutsu and the five basic elements. You weren't here for this class, but we spent the last couple of days covering that topic. I don't remember everything we went over though... this Genjutsu stuff has really been driving me crazy." Sato sighed, placing the scrolls down and rubbing the sides of his temple. Cashew smiled, patting his friend Sato on the shoulder. "No need to bring me up to speed, I actually know quite a bit about Ninjutsu. I discovered some scrolls in the library when I first got here that explained a ton about the subject." He spoke proudly, glad that his past crimes would actually prove beneficial to someone. "Really? Can you explain then?" Cashew nodded, looking around for some tools. A piece of paper and a writing utensil, to be exact. He leaped from the desk onto the floor and scurried over to Sato's trash can to grab a slightly crumbled piece of scrap paper, and one of the pens that had fallen beside his desk.

"Alright. Here we go." Cashew hopped back onto the desk, setting the paper down flat, beginning to draw some sort of diagram as he spoke. "As you know, Ninjutsu is one of the three basic types of Shinobi skills. Genjutsu being one of the others, which we learned today." He paused, looking to see if Sato showed any signs of confusion. He seemed to be on the same page, so the mouse continued. "Ninjutsu requires the use of chakra in order to perform. As the ninja - us - we need to be able to control and mold our chakra to perform Ninjutsu techniques, like the one I showed you in the cafeteria. Or this one, here." Cashew's body began to glow with a dim light, slightly brighter than Sato's actual lamp on the other side of the room. "Woah! How did you learn that?" "By reading, and learning to control my chakra in the specific way required to this technique. It's called the Flickering Light Technique." Sato began writing on his paper, listening to his furry instructor. "The Static Strings technique I used at the cafeteria, also require a specific form of control of my chakra in order to perform correctly. Firstly, shape transformation. You saw the strings coming out of my fingers, yes? That was shape transformation. In order to do that, you need to be able to control how your chakra flows through your body. This includes how you want it to move, how big or small you want the chakra to be, and its purpose overall. All of this is achieved through the practice of chakra control." Sato was writing away, nodding his head every so often as Cashew spoke. "I understand. But how does the chakra become fire, or water even? We learned about our elemental affinities on our first day."

"That would be the second point: Nature transformation. As you can see on this diagram I have drawn, there are five basic chakra natures." Cashew pointed to the nicely drawn diagram with his pen, "Oh, right! The five elements are Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, and Lightning." "That's correct! Most people have some sort of 'affinity' to specific elements, but this is not always the case. The element you have an affinity for will be much easier to learn, than if you were to try and learn a different element. That's not to say you can't but the process can be quite daunting I'd assume." Returning his attention back to the diagram, his drawing pen tapped on each of the elemental symbols he drew. "Each element has a weakness and a strength to the corresponding element according to this diagram. So, as you can see, Fire is weak to water naturally." Sato continued writing, pausing for a moment to look at the diagram with a puzzled expression. "Yeah... so what is fire strong against?" "The answer to that, would be wind. You see, in this chart, the arrows between each symbol points to its inferior element. Much like a flame that is exposed to oxygen will grow stronger, a fire technique that collides with a wind technique will overpower it." Sato nodded, his pen scribbling away with the newfound knowledge he gained. "All of the elements have a similar system. Water: weak to earth; strong against fire. Earth: weak to lightning; strong against water. Lightning: weak to wind; strong against earth. Wind: weak to fire; strong against lightning." Cashew waited for Sato to finish writing, then revised his paper for any grammatical errors or misinformation that need to be corrected. The boy was astonished to see such a small mouse be filled with so much knowledge. "Gee, thanks Cashew. I'm really glad to have you as a friend." The mouse nodded, retrieving his scroll to write his own paper for the homework assignment. It didn't take long for him to write it, and at the end of it all, both papers were constructed differently despite sharing similar information. "Well, that knocks homework off of the list. Let's get to those chores, aye?"

The two boys entered the main room, where Mr. Hiraihoshi was still cooking off to the side in the kitchen. "We're done with homework, father. Going to set up the kitchen for dinner." Sato walked behind his father to gather plates and utensils, while Cashew went to the dinner table to remove small pieces of trash and unnecessary items from the dining table. Sato would point to the location said items were supposed to go, then the boy continued setting up the table, placing three plates with a set of eating utensils for each, and one glass for a beverage. Mr. Hiraihoshi had his attention set on the two pots upon the stove top, one cooking up a sauce, and the other boiling a pot of vegetables. He could hear Sato and his friend go about their way cleaning up the dining room, and was happy to see that Sato's friend decided to stay long enough to help him out. "Y'know Sato... if Cashew doesn't have to be home early, he can stay over for dinner. Go ahead and set out a plate for your--"

The burly man turned to see Sato giggling with a- "RAT!? SATO, OUT OF THE WAY!" The oven mitts on his hands vanished in an instant, and was replaced with a razor-sharp knife in his right hand as he lunged for the furry fiend next to his beloved son. Cashew's breath stopped midway, and upon seeing Sato's father charge at him wielding a knife, he dove beneath the kitchen table. "Dad, wait! STOP! That's my friend, Cashew!" Sato stepped back, knowing full well to stay out of his father's way he was enraged, or risk getting himself hurt in the process. "Damn, it! It's under the table, how the hell did we get a rat in the-- ...What did you just say, boy!?" Sato hustled to Cashew's side, stepping between him and his knife-wielding father, "This is my friend from the Academy I told you about! This is Cashew! Don't hurt him!" The mouse peered over his friend's shoulder to see Mr. Hiraihoshi's menacing glare become mixed with confusion. At the very least, he set the knife down, but his gaze never left Cashew. "Are you... trying to tell me... this rat is your friend?"

"M-mr, Hiraihoshi, I mean no disrespect, but I'm a mo--"

"IT TALKS!? What kind of sorcery is this!? How did you find this r--"

"He's a mouse, dad. He became a student at the Academy today, and we are really good friends now." Sato allowed Cashew to peek beneath his arm, holding the mouse in a semi-hug as if to protect him further from his father. Mr. Hiraihoshi paused for a very long time, looking to his son, and then the mouse, finally dragging his hand down his face with an exasperated sigh. "I... I don't understand. You're telling me that you've made friends with a talking ra--"

"Mouse."
                                            "Mouse.", the two corrected him... probably not a good idea. Especially for Sato.

Mr. Hiraihoshi's face straightened. He stood up, picking up his knife, and silently returned to finishing up his cooking. "Thank you for cleaning up the dining room table. Go on and get the temple cleaned like your mother asked of you." His voice was eerily calm, something Sato learned to be afraid of. A tone like that usually meant 'we will deal with this when your mother gets home'. The mouse nor the boy objected to Mr. Hiraihoshi's orders, quickly walking out of the front door to head to the temple. [ Exit ]

• Mission: Homework, completed.
                                            • Mission: Practical Work, completed.
                                            • Mission: Pocket Money, completed.

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ║ ACx 2500 x ║ RYOx 1150
                                            Arashigakurex Academy Student x E-Rankx Bloodline/Bukijutsu - Speedy Mausx
                                            xxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin left the area in pursuit of the next area to set the lightning rod device.

Exit.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: A】○【CHAKRA: 1,050 || 1,150】○【STAMINA: 1,145 || 1,145

Technique Used:
• Hakke Hasangeki [ Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher ]
___○ A
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
• Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
• Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image

C A S H E W

User Image

The two arrived at Sato's home, to find that dinner was made, dining table cleaned, and Mr. Hirahoshi sitting at said table with his arms crossed, staring down his son and his mousy companion.

"You're late." His voice rang across the room, sending shivers down both Sato's and Cashew's spine.

"...Allow me to explain, if you will, Mr. Hirahoshi..." The brave mouse stepped forth, after Sato's father shot him a look of both confusion and curiosity, acknowledging his request with a nod.

Zak the Panduh
                                            Note to Self: Finish dialogue with Cashew and Sato's parents about recent events/potential danger when you're brain isn't half dead!

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ║ ACx 0 x ║ RYOx 0
                                            Arashigakurex Academy Student x E-Rankx Bloodline/Bukijutsu - Speedy Mausx
                                            xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:12 pm
"Oh yeah you're a fighter alright." The skeevy man would say as he rubbed the sore hand with slight scratch marks. It was here that the announcement of Arashi's rising would occur as the skeev looked to the sky momentarily. Where bolts of lightening formed a cage in the sky and dispersed as a fuuin emblem began to unravel beneath the district's feet. "What the fu..." Suddenly the ground trembled and shook. The man grabbed a power pole. "This is too..much...holy hell." When the ground settled and the clouds became an ocean on the horizon the man caught his breath.

"Feckin A. Had I known this villages Kage was a loon I would have hoofed it Uzu." Irony in those words he was unaware of. He looked in the distance...then after a moment of reservation shrugged. "Welp feck it. If I'm stuck here might as well make the most of it. Lets go you dumb dog. You want more treats dont ya?" he'd look to see if the mutt was still there where most mutts would flee from this seismic disturbance Maric's disguise proved stalwart if not only due to this mans ignorance. Moving along and throwing pieces of meat every now and then to string the dog along...there was no denying he was eating food off the dirty sidewalk and alley floors, he'd have to if he didn't want to rouse suspicion at least three or so more times before he could feign being full. That or 'pretend' to eat it.

This process would continue until reaching the residential district. Some alleys and turns later and badabing badaboom there would be an old barbwire fence and some moldy picket to greet them. The look of what seemed to be bouncer type fellow peering through a hole in rooted wood before opening a metal barbed wire gate to what looked like an out of commission sizable pet store. As soon as one entered an elevator was before them. The room had four men stationed in each corner. Burlesque and tough looking. One could assume at the very least two were of chunin level strength. The Skeevy man approached the elevator pointed to Maric assuming he steal remained disguised as the men nodded. Apparently there were two way to get in by the sounds of the things 'You either got a challenger or you cough up change' would be faintly heard. Enetring the elevator the skeev would look to dog Maric.

"C'mere boy c'mon. We're gunna make you a champ, yes we are." now that the location of 'the base' was determined would he 'go quietly' or break character now. If he did he had four thugs to deal with and that's not including what he may have to deal with once taking the elevator. Incredibly strong folk like Jounin or Konin would be able to take these guys down easy no doubt and still have the strength to spare but Maric was neither of these things yet and he decided to take on this task without assistance. Question was, would the dog bite off more than he could chew here?

((You ever watch that episode of Samurai jack where he gets turned into a chicken and is forced into the ring? A heads up that's where this is likely going. cool Just for the record I reward additional AC for RP at the end of missions so expect to be getting more than whats in the listed bounty as a reward.))
soulcatcher77

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

chakra 725/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• Kaito hummed a tune as he closed the front door of his childhood home. He'd been training hard the last few weeks but it was time for him to pick up more responsibility around the village so that he could do more. He walked down the street with a slow gait, determined to let the day take him. He saw a few rose petals flowing with the wind so he held a hand out and loosely manipulated them into doing a few loops in the air before he released them.

There were probably some kittens in trees he could grab, right?

ooc:

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:26 pm
User ImagexxxKisuke Kaienxxx
User Image
" In a world without fear of death... People will never attain the hope that is to be found from..."

Kisuke had been walking around the village for sometime, he hadn't found the place he was looking for just yet, but he also hadn't stopped to ask anyone either. Maybe that should change. Glancing around the area he saw more and more people that looked like they were just trying to get through the day. Maybe this was the housing area for everyone. He'd have to be careful around here as well. If the village wasn't big on what they considered rogue ninja then it wouldn't be a good idea to bring attention to himself. It was then that his mind seemed to burn a little bit. His eyes shut tightly and his hands went to his head. It hurt for a few seconds but he gathered himself before standing straight up and slipping his hooded cloak over his body. Hiding the markings on his arms as he stretched them through each arm. Walking again he stared out from behind his ivory colored hair amber eyes just watching as people passed him. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going as he didn't even see the poor boy he was about to bump into.

"...Casting their fears aside and preserving through them."
User Image

Out Of Character:

time and timor

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:23 pm

• Kaito had found himself playing with loose petals again when he ran into a stranger. He jolted backwards, then immediately put his hands up in a placating manner. "Geez, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" His eyes explored what he could see of the stranger, unintentionally nosy as he tried to see if the gentleman was actually fine.

"I shouldn't have gotten distracted by the flowers," he admitted with a sheepish smile. He rubbed the back of his head as he tried to find something else to say in his defense. "It's just such a beautiful day... But hey, it's a great time to make a new friend, right? I'm Kaito and I don't think I've seen you around before." He held a hand out to shake, hopeful he could make a new buddy.

ooc:

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image
" In a world without fear of death... People will never attain the hope that is to be found from..."

"Ugh..." Kisuke's head dropped as his body shook from the impact, taking a step back he looked up barely to see a small boy holding his hands up. He immediately began to apologize to Kisuke, though he supposed he should do the same. Looking at the boy he gathered he must of have been to the academy, most young kids are sent there to see if they're fit to be shinobi. What a string of luck. "I'm sorry; and yes I'm fine." Kisuke said in a rather pleasant tone. He then mentioned that he had been playing around with flowers, and that the day was rather beautiful. Well to each their own as Kisuke had been sucked up into the sky with the village and had no way of knowing how to get down. But other matters came first. "Kaito." He said the boys name back making sure that he had gotten it right. Now staring at the boy's hand Kisuke wasn't too sure about that, but slowly his right arm lifted up as it did the cloaks sleeve rolled down his arm revealing over the the designs along Kisukes pale skin. He gripped the boys hand and shook it lightly. "I'm Kisuke. You don't happen to know where the academy is do you?" He needed to know where things were in the village and maybe this boy could be his guide; after all how could he know that Kisuke wasn't from here. "Also if at all possible I need to speak with the Kage."

User Image

Out Of Character:

time and timor

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:54 pm

• Kaito tilted his head at the exposure of the other's tattoos. He'd never thought of getting them himself but they tended to tell a story. Before he could ask about them, his new friend Kisuke wanted to know about the academy. "I totally know where the academy is! I can definitely take you there. But I will say that since the village has been sent skyward, the kage is probably incredibly busy, so I actually recommend that you give him a day or two to get settled with all of his business." He started leading the way to the academy without breaking conversation.

"I saw you have tats. I hadn't seen any tattoo places around in Arashigakure but I guess I don't know the village like the back of my hand. Speaking of, you didn't know where the academy was, so is it safe to assume you are a tourist? That's pretty cool. I don't do much travelling myself since everything I need is here." He was completely unaware of how much he was talking.

[exit to academy]
        ooc:

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

Kisuke figured he could wait to speak with the Kage, after all since the village just did skyward this kid did make sense that the Kage was probably very busy dealing with all kinds of information and settling concerns from shinobi and common folk. Kisuke just turned and followed the boy, maybe he could help him with a few things, he needed information and the Academy seemed like the best place he could find such things. "Huh...? Oh yeah I do. It's something my mother told me would help one day. I don't exactly know how but we'll see." It wasn't like he was trying to hide them. "Yeah I guess you could say so, more like a traveling salesman; with nothing to sell..."Trailing off of that thought it would be hard to keep that cover, but he assumed after his visit to the academy he could find some work to be done. But it would have to be granted by the kage. He couldn't just take Ninja missions like a regular shinobi. Kisuke nodded as he continued to follow kaito.

[Exit to academy]

User Image

Out Of Character:

time and timor

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:37 am
User ImageUser Image
__ When Kenshin arrived in the residential district with Freya and Hajime in tow he stopped. A tiger hand seal formed as he focused his chakra and activated the Byakugan. His ocular veins tensed as his vision increased exponentially. Without turning around to look at them because he could already see them he spoke. "This part of the village is our lead based on the reports. The Kunoichi Killer has the highest level of activity in this area." The sage began walking through the blocks of housing. He then walked toward one of the crime scenes. A Storm village Chuunin had been brutally murdered in her home in the late evening. He stepped onto the crime scene and entered the house which still had a staleness in the air. "Search around the house and find clues on her whereabouts." He said to his companions as he walked up to some other investigative officers on the scene. He began talking to them and asking questions and would do so while Hajime and Freya took the lead on helping find clues.

Enter.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【○【CHAKRA: 1,895 || 1,910】○【STAMINA: 1,670 || 1,670○【NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Following after Kenshin the young Kunoichi stayed at the heels of the swordsman. Like a puppy and it's master Freya stuck close to the Core Captain. Arriving in the residential Kenshin activated his Byakugan which made Freya activated her sharingan. His eye transformation noticed by the tight veins protruding from the sides of his head. Hues dyed in crimson the former Kiri shinobi nodded to Kenshin's information. He'd impart that this was the area the target did most of their work. Hues glancing about the pig tailed woman took in all of her surroundings as the three approached the scene of the crime. The smell of blood still strong in the air it made Freya wrinkle her nose. Kenshin's words swift and direct as they reached their destination. To find clues to the whereabouts of the Kunoichi Killer.

"Understood Captain."
Able to squeeze in confirmation before he'd walk away to gather info from officers already on the scene. Freya quickly went to work before glancing over to the young man that accompanied them. "Don't worry we'll definitively find the Kunoichi Killer." Now that was cool. With a soft smile Freya tired to reassure the man know as Hajime Asuhara before realizing she never introduced herself in the first place. Not so cool. Blush flashing across her face at the realization, embarrassment was painted all over her expression "Oh uh! I didn't mean to act to familiar! I never even said my name...... Sorry for being so rude. I'm Freya Uchiha!" Flustered only because of herself the Uchiha awkwardly laughed to herself as she'd push up her big round glasses.

"Anyways... Kenshin said to find clues to where the killer has gone. I think I have the perfect salutation for that." As she spoke the Uchiha squatted closer to the ground. Teeth suddenly tearing into the flesh of her thumb crimson droplets dripped as she pressed her hand onto the ground. Inscriptions suddenly bursting forth from the contact to the ground. A puff of smoke plumed into the air before revealing lengthy slightly bigger version of a house cat. "Ikati It's time to get to work~" Reaching out Freya scratched behind Ikati's ears with a smile. Before getting closer and whispering in the Feline's ear. "If you don't find the Kunoichi Killer's trail and make me look incompetent. I'll make sure to skin you and turn you into a nice hat for mother. I'm sure she wouldn't mind~" Her voice only loud enough for the cat summon to hear over the bustling sounds of an active crime scene. Freya once more gave the cat summon a warm smile after the obvious threat. "Now lets all do our best!~" She'd exclaim in a joyful tone out loud.

Standing to her full height the Uchiha let her summon do it's thing as Freya went though a few things on her own. Though there was no forced entry it didn't seem like the guest was very welcomed here. There was a small struggle from how things where thrown about and knocked over it would seem. Her Sharingan blaring it didn't help much. She wouldn't be able to pick up an active trail. This Kunoichi Killer was a smart cookie, Freya had to give the assailant that. But not smart enough. After about ten minutes of looking around the Lynx cat like summon reported to her master Freya. Jumping onto the girl's shoulders the cat summon imparted something useful to Freya. "I see. Good work Ikati." Thinking about the new information she had attained Freya approached Kenshin, lynx in tow on her shoulder. "Captain Kenshin I may have information. Even though the killer did a masterful job at concealing her traces in and out. There was one thing she couldn't help which is her scent. Ikati here has picked up a scent that isn't familiar in this house. I believe it could be hers and a good way to track the Kunoichi Killer down."

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Rosa Havoc

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:37 am

User Image

__You ever just have one days where nothing seemed to be going your way? Yeah that was today for Maric. Nevermind the fact that the fact the village was now rising so high in the air that he almost lost his footing, but he also had to eat meat off the street? Well of course he was going to fake it! No self respecting crusader of Sol would lower themselves so low as to eat food off of the ground! Whenever the man would stop to throw him food Maric would simply pretend to eat it in the same way a child pretends to eat something by positioning the food behind their head and letting it drop to the floor. Then once he turned around dog Maric would just paw it to the side in order to hide it.

Which apparently must have been enough to fool the man as he was taken straight to the snake's nest. For anyone who wasn't him might have found concern in the fact that they were now trapped in an elevator with four armed men but Maric liked to think he held himself to better standards. Instead while still in his dog form he closed his eyes to offer a short prayer.

O Righteous Sol, attendant of my wretched soul and of mine afflicted life, forsake me not, as I travel in the company of sinners, neither depart from me for mine inconstancy. Give no place to the evil demon to subdue me with the oppression of this mortal body; but take me by my wretched and outstretched hand, and lead me in the way of salvation. Yea, O righteous Sol, the guardian and protector of my hapless soul and body, forgive me all things whatsoever wherewith I have troubled thee, all the days of my life, and if I have sinned in anything this day. Shelter me in this present night, and keep me from every affront of the enemy, lest I anger you by any sin; and intercede on my behalf, that I might be strengthened, and make me a worthy servant of your goodness. Amen.

He had of course ignored the skeevy man's comment during all of this but then again who could really expect a reaction from what was supposed to be a dumb mutt? Instead the dog Maric would only start to sniff at the floors of the elevator doing his best to act his part.

Kao Utsushi no Jutsu [ Face Copy Technique ]
Official Description: Kao Utsushi no Jutsu is secret technique unique to the Kedouin clan. This technique allows the clan member to take on the body of their target. The clan member must remain close to the one they want to copy for a short period of time. Their body will then shape and contort to resemble the target. The copy is said to be so good that even family members of the target cannot tell they are a fake. The clan member will even take on the smell of the original.
Unfortunately the clan member does not copy the target’s Jutsu, leaving them with only their original limited skills. The clan members are skilled however, in taking on the mannerisms of the original and playing up the character traits of their target. The clan member must also provide clothing to match the original. Their appearance will eventually change back to their original form after several days.
Guild Description: See official description. Rank of the technique is determined by the rank of the person being copied, with non-shinobi characters being considered E-rank. Lasts twenty [20] posts once technique is active, but user may freely switch between appearances until those posts are up.

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin finished speaking with the other officers and searched through the home and the evidence tirelessly while Freya and Hajime did their work. His perfect eyesight aided him in his search but, as he expected, the killer left nothing behind. After much searching, Freya approached him with a cat and spoke of her plan. With no other alternative, Kenshin nodded reluctantly. "Our only chance of finding the kunoichi killer is a damn cat. Disloyal creatures." He then received a call on his radio with an officer stating that they needed an officer to go to autopsy. The captain took several minutes to think and strategize before speaking. "Hajime, go to the hospital for autopsy while Freya investigates the scent. In case Freya's cat actually does find her then I'll need to go with Freya as backup." Kenshin then gave Hajime his own police radio first and then Freya. "This is in case you need to contact us or vice versa. We'll reconvene later and you can also follow any leads you find with another officer at the hospital." With that, Kenshin turned his full attention to Freya. "You take point and I'll follow." Assuming that Freya and her cat were ready to go they would leave together.

Exit.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【○【CHAKRA: 1,910 || 1,910】○【STAMINA: 1,670 || 1,670○【NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Daisuke Kaicho

NecroPlant

Roy Havoc

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

With a new game plan develop due to new evidence coming to light. Freya took the radio Kenshin offered and tucked it away into her back pouch. With Freya commanded to take point the pig tailed Uchiha nodded. "Understood." Walking out of the crime scene Freya's sharingan shifted to the lynx upon her shoulder. "Follow the scent and don't lose it. Ikati." Her tone dry the training she had received back at the core poked through a bit. Glancing back at the woman the feline immediately jump off the Uchiha's shoulder and darted off. Not like how a feline moved but like a full fledged shinobi. Freya Darting off right after in tow of the cat with Kenshin hopefully following right after.

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Rosa Havoc

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out