Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:21 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Internally eager | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → None atm
rofile → Here | heme → Don't Start Now | ut f offee →

tab tab tab Her business has been doing pretty well these days, this week she has mailed out a few orders and she updated her website. All have been doing well for her lately and do you know what that means? A new tattoo and the debate begins if she wants to keep with a henna style she has going on already or perhaps something new or even both? 'Maybe... I'll start off with the henna style and put more thought into the other one. Yes, I'll do that.' Once she made up her mind, she finished her coffee and prepared to head out.

tab tab tab She puts on her arm brace, and gets dressed in her casual outing outfit, nothing too fancy or anything and you can see little bits of her already existing tattoos on her thigh and arm. Making her way to Uptown Soleil, quickly checking her phone to make sure she got the right address not long before finding the tattoo shop. Pushes the door open as she entered the establishment, curiously looking around. Making mental notes that it was both a tattoo and piercing place. She has been thinking of getting another piercing though for now, she'll stick with her nose and earrings.

tab tab tab After perusing around she finally found the waiting area, there were a few wooden chairs and a table along with several different magazines to pass the time. Taking a seat she picked up one of the magazines, quickly skimming through it though it didn't pique her interest much so she kindly puts it back and pulls out her phone and began to scroll through social media.

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and the customer | Mood : Excited and slightly called out| Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

"A new customer? Not the shy one from yesterday?" Already he was not looking forward to today. After the biggest shock of his life that took place yesterday, Ali wasn't sure what to expect for today's appointment. At least h can say with confidence that he won't stumble on his words or anything if it is a hot guy he might be interested in. "No, Emi won't need to return for a couple of weeks to double check the state of his tattoo. He was just here yesterday. Today is a MISS Avantika Basu. So, AKA, not your type." The demon huffs as he hangs on the man's shoulder a presses kisses to the artist's neck just to annoy him. "My type is sex deary. We both know it is you that likes pitching for the same team." The man decides that he isn't going to justify that with a response and instead aggressively sets up his things. The laugh that his silence got told him that he indeed lost that one. Kairo already knows what the truth is.

Grumbling like a cranky old man, the demon finishes his set up in the comfort of the dark room before he begrudgingly starts to turn on the soft light lamps. "You guys make it hard to work, you know that? What am I saying? Of course you know." They just do that stuff on purpose. They probably just flourish in the misery over the fact that he can never sit under the sun again. Though he tries to remember that him hiding in the shadows is kind of what saved his life in the first place. "You might be grateful, but that doesn't mean you can't still long for something you once had. You were my friend, so I saved you no matter the cost. I am sorry it cost you more than it cost me." The demon sighs, lifting his hand to run his fingers through the other's hair as Kairo leans against him again. He can still kind of recall when him being able to touch the being scared the ever-loving s**t out of him. "I know you are, thanks Kai. This is why you are the favorite."

With everything ready to go and the lights at the appropriate brightness, the artist leaves his station to check the waiting area. Sure enough, his client is patiently waiting in her chair. Her skin is a lovely tone, much darker than his own. He will definitely enjoy painting something beautiful on her unblemished skin. "Are you sure you are gay?" Forgetting that he isn't alone, the demon rolls his eyes and comments snarkily. "Pretty freaking sure." He's only had several embarrassing experiences where he really tried to be with a woman, but they were enough to tell him what he needed to know. While beautiful canvases he desires to paint, his attraction to a woman sexually was pretty much nil. "Hi, sorry about that. I have the habit of talking to myself to get my thoughts in order. Sometimes my brain gives me snark." He smiles, trying to cover up his blunder as he holds out his hand for her to shake, careful of getting anywhere near the light from the windows. "I am Alistair Osius, you must be miss Basu, I believe we spoke on the phone to set your appointment?" Hopefully this woman didn't have something up her sleeve like Emi with seeing his demons. He is still trying to recover from that one.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:22 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Eager & curious | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Alistair
rofile → Here | heme → Don't Start Now | ut f offee → Outfit

tab tab tab After some time of her scrolling through the social feeds, liking & sharing posts or even checking her professional pages in case anyone wanted to ask her questions regarding her products or anyone placing orders but that wasn't the case right now. Not long after was when she heard her name being called out. Naturally, she tucked her phone away in her pocket before seeing who she assumed was the tattoo artist she spoke to. No surprise he had a good amount of ink done on him, as they say "Don't trust a skinny chef" or "Don't trust an uninked tattoo artist". Getting up from her seat to properly shake his hand. "That is correct, though feel free to call me Avantika or just Vanti." She offered a smile before letting go of his hand.

tab tab tab Following Alistair from the waiting area over to where assumed was his personal desk area. Taking her seat across from him and waits for him to take a seat before the consultation part of the appointment starts. "So... I've been wanting a henna style piece for my upper back area and maybe shoulder area, above the one I already have that goes over my spine." Moving her right hand to show the artist one of her several henna tattoos, it started on the back of her hand right before the knuckled and goes halfway down her forearm. "I was wondering if this is an art style you do, I'd like to keep with the theme I'm going with." Though she has been debating on getting a small piece that isn't henna style but that's on the back burner for now.

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Cautious | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : Stilul ei este frumos = Her style is beautiful
                                        Chiar este - It really is
                                        Vreau cerneala ta - I want your ink.
                                        Comporta - Behave
                                        Faceți artele să arate atât de ușor - You make the arts look so easy.
                                        Îți place foarte mult arta. - You really like art.
                                        Îmi place cel mai mult arta ta. - I like your art most.

"Stilul ei este frumos." The demon comments idly as they get comfortable in the seat across from her when their intros are done. He had to admit that he agrees. Being a man of tribal work, he had an appreciation for the intricate style of henna tattoos. If he wasn't already inked up so much already, he would consider some himself. But it probably wouldn't look as good on his pale skin like it does for her darker tone. "Chiar este." He responds easily as he looks at the detail painted on her skin. He doesn't even realize at first as he leans closer to get a better look, humming in thought as he considers a design that might actually meld nicely with her current ink. Something that could almost seem like it was one full piece and not two separate ones from two different artists. "Just to clarify, you want the style, but not the temporary part? I can do it with the henna ink, but I would have to study the materials a little first. It has been awhile since I have done a temporary tattoo."

"Vreau cerneala ta." He keeps VERY still as he feels the demon's hand slipping underneath his clothes, fingers pressing into the taut muscles painted with black ink. He gives the woman a smile and shifts in his chair. "Comporta...um, sorry, I forget to keep to English." In reality he is just trying to tell the demon feeling him up to cut it out because his clothes do shift with the movement and he's already had to cross his arms over his chest to stop the movement and cover it. "I was going to say that I am totally up for either. Do you have any particular details you want to be incorporated?"

Now he grabs his pencil and paper to make notes, already jotting down and quick sketching the details she already has so that he can try and build onto that in the area she wants done. At least this enamors Kairo enough to stop groping. "Faceți artele să arate atât de ușor." The demon's arm reaches over Ali's shoulder and gently brushes against the sketching that Ali had done of her current tattoo. "Îți place foarte mult arta." The demon hums in agreement as he rests his chin on Ali's shoulder to nuzzle into his neck. Ali looks up at her again so he doesn't look like he is talking to himself. "Îmi place cel mai mult arta ta." The soft tone murmured into his neck has the artist pausing, eyes glancing away from her to peek at Kairo, looking to anyone else like he is just thinking. "Um, I was wondering. Why the sudden interest to go to another artist instead of the one who started your work?" He decides that it is probably best to just tuck away that small interaction for when he isn't trying to help out a client.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:20 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased & proud | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Alistair

tab tab tab Though she wasn't paying too close attention to notice bits of his clothes being moved or shifted much, but if she did she'd probably just assume it was Alistair moving or the air conditioning. Though she wasn't sure what was he mumbling about, it wasn't a language she was familiar with. "Yes, that is correct. I'd like the piece to be permanent. Though when I used to get it the more 'traditional' way, it was a good test run to see which design I like." When she was younger, she liked getting them but not the fact it wears away over time.

tab tab tab She gently waved her hand with a soft chuckle. "That is fine, I've had similar moments like that, but yeah actually here's the design I had in mind for my upper back around the base of my neck though I got art block for the shoulder area." Looking through her purse pulling out a small folder with the sketch of the henna tattoo she'd like, sliding it towards him to take a look at it. She was a bit proud of herself since she drew it herself, including the neck and shoulders to show the placement where she'd want it. "I hope the design is not too complicated." Though she would pay for compensation if it was.

tab tab tab Curious, she rested her arms on the table as she watched him sketch out something. She almost fully zoned out while watching his hands when she heard him say something. "Ah that's simple. Well, there are two reasons. First I no longer live by the previous artists that did my other pieces, they live in a different city from me. And second, I like the idea of collecting different artworks from different artists. Though I am getting all henna, each one has their own style that you can notice in the details." That being said, her current tattoos were drawn on by separate artists she encountered over time. And whenever she looks at them it's like flipping through a photo album except it's on her skin.

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Pumped! | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

"I can certainly see that. It is probably the best way to test out a tattoo you are interested in, but unsure about." He had never done that himself, so he was certainly lucky that all the tattoos he ended up getting turned out well. He is also lucky that he struck to tribal, so it would be easy to just cover everything up if it turned out really really bad. He had faith in the people that tattooed him, so he never wanted to insult them with a trial run. Not that he would feel insulted if she wanted that. He is used to strange requests from customers.

"Art block?" Yeah, that kind of piqued his interest as well after he heard that part. Having an art block means that you yourself, do art. That is Ali's favorite thing, finding other artists! "Wait wait, does that mean that you designed your tattoos? Me too!" Though with how quickly he sketched hers out and with all of the paintings in his space, you could already tell that he is definitely an art nerd. "Don't get overexcited and scare her." The demon chuckles, his hands pushing through Ali's ponytail. But it is only the air conditioning actually moving his hair of course. Because otherwise the place would be haunted....

He happily takes the folder, almost vibrating in his seat over his excitement. He just really likes art. What can he say? The man that saved his life and gave him something to love was an artist. And he had imprinted on that so much growing up. His love for the craft was just genuine, and he wanted everyone to experience the same love. "I would be disappointed if it was simple with all of your intricate designs already. Don't worry." Some artists might take it as an insult when you bring in your work for them to do, but it is clear that Ali isn't that kind of artist. He THRIVES off of finding other people addicted to the craft that he made his career. "Okay okay, I have to apologize in advance. I get super excited when I meet other artists."

He got so into planning out the sketch with the new work she handed over, that he almost forgot they were currently doing an appointment. Luckily she responded to his question to remind him that she was indeed here for her consultation and not to just share ideas. The first idea was pretty much common sense, but as she explained her second reason, his hand stopped moving and he gave a small smile of understanding. Like a canvas looking for different artists to paint. That was a reason that he certainly saw as a good one. A beautiful idea. ”Such a good answer…” Yeah, Ali had to agree there, and it probably showed on his face with his pleased smile. "I really like that answer." Probably because it is basically the same one that he had for his own work on his skin. Man, he is getting happier and happier about moving to this city. He has met three incredibly cool people already so far.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased & proud | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Alistair

tab tab tab Vanti knew since she was probably in her mid-teens that she wanted permanent henna after getting them for the first time when attending weddings and other large family gatherings. She loved the details in the art but it was a shame that it never lasted long. Which was how she learned of the tattoo concept, though her parents weren't too pleased about her getting them. But her grandmother liked them so they can't really say anything against it out loud, plus now Vanti saves her and the aunties some time for the next gathering. Win-win.

tab tab tab Alistair's sudden outburst of excitement spooked her a little, mostly because she wasn't expecting it but at the same time it made her giddy inside. In a way, she sees herself as an artist but with a different medium and she as well enjoys conversations with another artist. 'Hmm..yeah I guess I did design my tattoos..' Did she have a sudden realisation? Yes. Guess she never saw it that way.

tab tab tab "It's perfectly fine. I design and make clothes for a living, even kind of run a small business so I too enjoy meeting other artists." Though she has only met a handful especially those in the same industry as herself. Watching him sketch out her design to blend with what he had in mind, the anticipation peaked as she tried to imagine how it would look on her, to have most of her shoulders and upper back inked up. She's almost giddy for it. A smile on her lips. "I'd like to be mostly tattooed before I get too old to handle six-plus hour sessions."

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:50 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Focused | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

"Watching you get into it is fun." The demon watches over his shoulder as he sketches out her design to match up with her own tattoo. With the design she chose and her placement, making the two blend together would be easy and he wouldn’t need to make any changes. The size would need to be tweaked a little to fit into place naturally, but it would work. "It seems like it will work, so that is good." Kairo gives a small excited clap before he is back to squeezing the life out of Ali, making the artist give a strangled cough to cover up his grunt of pain. "Oops, sorry. Too rough..." Clearing his throat, he shakes his shoulders to work it out before he is back to sketching. The ease in which he falls back into it, of course, has the lust demon’s attention again. He is back to watching and Ali is back to mumbling ideas to himself as he erases and redraws lines he made too sketchy.

Remembering that he is actually doing an appointment, he finishes up his sketch quickly before handing it off for her to look at the placement. "The neck is a sensitive spot, so we will fit as much of it in as possible. But I don’t want to overdo it and cause you discomfort. We can split up the sessions if needed." He offers a smile as she talks about being a clothing designer, making the intricate patterns of her tattoos fit her personality. It is kind of reminiscent of frills and lace, something you often see in fashion. He gives an awkward chuckle about the age thing, clearing his throat as Kairo chuckles, knowing that he feels a little embarrassed about his own age. Ali tries not to feel like an old man because he doesn’t feel or look like it, but still. Dude is probably older than this building. "That is certainly a way to motivate yourself." At least he knows he will never have that problem.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 5:57 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Bit awkward | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Alistair

tab tab tab "I have no problem splitting up the session if it calls for it." She trusts his judgment and considering her well-being. Her most painful piece was in fact the one going down her back, and it was also spread between three sessions. Moving her hands up and places them on top of her shoulders while trying to imagine how would the session play out as she watched Alistair draw, but not too intensely because she doesn't want to weird him out or make him uncomfortable.

tab tab tab Once in a while, Vanti would take a few more glances around the shop again, both out of curiosity to see the small details and to not stare holes into the poor guy. She was also starting to run out of small talk topics and she's not one to do well in complete silence unless she's doing something but in this situation, she's just sitting there while Alistair is doing the hard work.

tab tab tab Lightly tapping her fingertips on the table to avoid making the sharp clicking sound she'd produce if she were to use her nails while trying to come up with maybe something to talk about. That was when a lightbulb when off in her head. "Oh, it's a bit off-topic but I need some... recommendation. I'm pretty new in town, I was wondering if there's anything... interesting here? Like something you'd do for fun."

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Awkward | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

"Smart girl." Not that Ali considered her to be dumb, but he agrees with Kairo there. It just isn’t smart to overdo it when the tattoo can always be finished as long as Ali is here. And lately, he’s been pretty cozy with the idea of finally sitting still for awhile. Maybe he will meet someone for a change? That would be kind of nice. Finally have his own romance story. "Good, good." This seemed to appease the man enough to return to his sketching. Even though he probably doesn’t really need to at this point, because they know it will work. "If you keep going, you will forget she is still here." The artist quickly snaps his head up at this and stops his pencil, clearing his throat with an embarrassed flush on his cheeks. Yeah, Kairo had him there. He really gets lost in his work sometimes.

He tries to think of anything else he needs to say, wonders if he should be wrapping this up about now. But as he opens his mouth to ask about when would be a good time to start, she beats him to it with a question. One that she was sadly asking the wrong person about. Because this artist rarely goes out, nor does he even know the area all that well. "Uhh, to be honest...I am new here as well so I am not super sure on that. I think I passed a club at one point if that is your thing. There is also a beach and an arcade too? Depends on your preference really. I...don’t get out much due to my sensitivity to light." He doesn’t really expect people to cater to his condition, so it always just seemed better to stay in instead of going places that he can’t really enjoy as well as everyone else. Sometimes he was sad that he couldn’t get out more, couldn’t feel the warm sun on his skin ever again. But he is, at least, never lonely. The others see to that. "I try to be pleasant company whenever I can." He offers, managing to snag a smile from the man that he has to quickly turn into one a little less fond and a little more awkward for the customer. "Sorry I can’t be any help in that department."

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Alistair

tab tab tab It became quiet again between the two of them, Ali was sketching and Vanti was there; occasionally checking her phone for messages but only for a short time because she didn't want to look rude while looking around the shop a few more times. It feels like each time she checked around, she found something new. 'Was that painting there before?'

tab tab tab She slowly nodded her head while offering Alistair a pity smile when he mentioned light sensitivity. Sounds like it can get in a way of a lot of things. "Ah I see, I'm sorry to hear that. Would it...help if you go out later in the day?" Trying to pick her words without sounding condescending or anything though now she's wondering how many places stay open late...probably not a lot. Night markets exist...but do the city have them here is the next question. "No no it's fine." She quickly shakes her head with a half chuckle. She just assumed he's been in the city longer than her but instead it seemed that they were on the same boat.

tab tab tab And just like that, a small lightbulb went off in her head. Waiting for the artist to pause in between sketching before lightly tapping on his arm. "I have a proposition. Since we're both new here. Perhaps we could go explore the city, at night of course if you're interested."

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Awkward | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

"I guess it is hard for you to explain it to others." The demon’s voice sounds a little sad as he moves to sit on the floor next to Ali, resting his head against the man’s knee. Though he felt bad about Kairo’s guilt, Ali has to agree with his comment. It isn't exactly easy for him to tell people that he can’t just go out like everyone else. The sensitivity is part of the problem, but the bigger one is people. Being around them and the emotions that they carry with them. "Well, I can, but there is kind of more tied into the sensitivity. I kind of can’t be around a lot of people either? Certain emotions get fed on and it kind of causes problems for me. You could say that I am something of an empath I guess? It gets overwhelming when I am surrounded by it." That seemed like the easiest explanation to his situation without having to explain being possessed by who knows how many spirits that feed off of the seven deadly sins. It becomes a problem for him when he blacks out and the demon who took over rampages in whatever nature they hold.

"That could be good for you Ali." The demon comments as he squishes his cheek against the man’s leg as he hugs it. "Eh?" It takes the artist a moment to understand what she just offered, before his face is flushing red and he is stuttering through a response. He’s never been INVITED OUT before. People tend to think he is nice, but too weird to spend excessive time with. So he almost NEVER gets asked to hang out. "Me?" He asks dumbly, hand even pointing to himself as he blinks. This causes Kairo to chuckle and Iiro to snicker in his corner before he mutters that Ali is such a loser. Like he isn’t part of the problem why Ali doesn’t get out much. Of everyone, the embodiment of wrath is the most problematic one. "I doubt that she asked any of us Ali. Yes, you silly." The artist clears his throat to try and get rid of some of his embarrassment before he is nodding. "Uh, sure." He says in a not so sure voice, before his face becomes more confident and he speaks up, his voice echoing his expression this time. "You know what? Yeah. I need to learn the city and it could be good to get out for a little while without all my sunlight defense gear. I think I will take you up on that. You have my number, you can just contact me whenever you want to get together."

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:47 am
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased | ocation → The Cut N' Stab | ompany → Alistair

tab tab tab Putting her finger on her lips as though she was trying to put the pieces together with what Alistair provided. As she seemed to understand what he means, she then simply nodded her head. "Ahhh, I see what you mean. I'm like that sometimes, sometimes I feel like the energy from the environment can affect my mood too." Thinking she could share the meditation exercises she does for it but then wondering if it would be his thing and deciding not to tell. Maybe later when they're more... acquainted with each other.

tab tab tab With an exhale through her nose as she chuckles under her breath to spare him from the embarrassment. But she finds his oblivious response...cute? Probably not the right word to describe but it's like watching a kid discover something for the first time and they look confused about how it works.

tab tab tab There was a bit of relief in her that he accept her idea proposal, there was a bit of fear in her that he'd say out of the reason this is their first interaction but that was simply her assumption. "I'm glad that you're taking up my offer. We can discuss further in messages which days can work for you, like time and weather-wise. I wouldn't want you to compromise your comfort either."

User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Content and a little excited | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

He could correct her and make it clear that it isn’t just feeling affected by the people’s emotions that they express, tell her that is literal since he FEEDS off of it to give the energy to a demon possessing him. But he isn’t looking to be committed to another hospital. It wasn’t the first time, but he doesn’t care to deal with that mess again. "That was a scary time..." He has to agree with the demon there. He was ******** terrified. But at least they didn’t do anything like electroshock therapy. Kairo had immediately coached him on how to avoid being under their radar so they chalked up the supposed illness he had to be a hoax on the part of the people who committed him. He happily took the money they offered to keep things quiet because he kind of felt bad. They weren’t exactly wrong that he has issues, but they were wrong that he was crazy. He didn’t realize that at the time, and probably continued to question his sanity, until he met Emi. If Emi hadn’t mentioned the others, didn’t tell him that he could “see” them, then Ali would continue wondering if he is just a crazy man seeing things with a case of DID during his “black outs” and the personalities he speaks to. "It makes it hard to get out." He instead agrees, deciding that today isn’t the day he will be brave.

"Great, I will look forward to it. In terms of your tattoo, I can also set up a day with you to start your first inking session when the design is done." He has to remind himself that they are here for an appointment and not a social call. So he takes his sketches and pulls it from his journal to put it into her file so he can keep all the plans together. "I am excited about your tattoo. I hope that you like the way it looks when we try putting the transfer on you."

Just Rosa

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces