Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vallerie slept well. When she woke up she yawned and stretched and walked to the window. The sun was peaking over the trees and warming the air. She would have to swim for a while before heading back to the Lake  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana nodded as Gale stated that Valon was in good hands, she knew he was strong, but that didn't mean she was going to stop worrying about him. Hearing the flap of wings, Ariana knew that Gale had taken off once more to transverse the distance between her and her dear brother. Feeling Zane gently take her hand and stating that they can put the flower into the fountain now, Ariana nodded and gave him a small smile, the sensitive side of him showing once more. "Thank you Zane. I appreciate it." she spoke warmly a bit of relief coming over her as Zane stated that he wouldn't let anything happen to her. With Zane leading the way, Ariana followed closely his hand lightly in her own. It didn't take long for the soft sound of running water to reach her ears, and moments later they reached the edge of the fountain. The flower sat lightly in her hand as she lowered it into the water, feeling it's soft petals leave her hand as it floated. Taking her hand away from the water, Ariana smiled a bit.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

Lance gave out a small laugh seeing the guard up in the air before turning his attention onto Ara. "Well, that's convenient." he spoke standing up and stretching his arms over his head. "Fine by me. You have fun, I'm going to pay a little visit over to the castle. Meet up with you later Ara." Lance smirked then jumped off the roof landing quietly on the streets below. He liked working with Ara, she wasn't as serious as a lot of the other mercenaries which made her nice company in his eyes.

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:12 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
When she awoke, Astrid went to her favourite part of the garden, the white roses. She looked really sad as if she'd been crying. She had yet to discover her powers. No one knew that she was half demon wolf and half dog. Astrid just felt so alone. As she remembered her mother, tears started escaping from her eyes as the white petals of the roses reminded her of her mother's pure white fur with the one scar on her nose. "Mama........" was the only word she could muster to say. She then laid amongst the roses, crying and whimpering, having one of her moments.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:32 pm
Dragonchild09

User Image

Zane smiled and watched the flower float away. "It would be nice to have things peaceful again. It's very rare that we get a day like this so let's enjoy every minute of it. I'll take you anywhere you want to go Ari." 'She reminds me of my sister. Ari is so kind to me and I couldn't bare to let her get hurt. I just have to keep my power a secret until the right moment.'

User Image

Ara smiled watching Lance leave before taking off into the forest. She had managed to get ahead of Gale and quickly set up a trap. "That should hold him. This knight won't be getting away from me. I'll force him to tell me everything." She chuckled and hid within the shadows.

User Image

Gale flew over the forest and landed in a clearing. "I really need to stretch out my wings before taking off on a long flight. Looks like I'll be walking from here." He then sighed and made his way through the trees. 'Valon must be wondering where I am.' As he continued, he found himself tripping over some sort of wire or webbing. "Just my luck to trip over something." He stood up and dusted himself off as webbing latched on to his arms and legs. "What the?!" Using his wings, he tried to fly in order to break free but to no avail as webbing covered them. "I can't break free." 'Looks like Valon will have to wait a little longer.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana nodded in agreement at Zane's statement and leaned her head on his shoulder a bit for comfort, his hand still in hers. Times were dark, but there were times like this where Ari felt like everything was normal. It was nice to have Zane feeling relaxed like this, the times where his more sensitive side showed. "Sorry, but you won't be taking her anywhere, that's my job." the chuckling voice of Lance sounded up on the garden wall as he sat there, a moment later he jumped silently onto the ground below. The guard seemed interesting, and Lance was more in the mood to fight than anything else. Lifting her head from Zane's shoulder she spoke softly "Zane?... Who.. who is that?" she asked not recognizing the voice. In addition to that, no one else was assigned to take her anywhere, only Zane was trusted with the task.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:26 pm
Dragonchild09"[/quote] [quote="Angelic Lupine

User Image

Zane smiled watching Ariana and closed his eyes a little. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." His eyes shot open the moment he heard Lance speak. "Stay behind me princess." Turning his attention to Lance he glared. "I don't know who you are but I won't allow you to take the princess. You'll have to go through me first. Scout, take Ari somewhere safe while I deal with this guy."

User Image

"For a knight you aren't very observant." Ara said chuckling and walking up to Gale. "You didn't even see the trap I had waiting for you. Perhaps you should have stayed in the sky." She then rubbed his face as his body was covered in webbing. "Do you like my webbing? Just tell me what I want to know and maybe you will live another day. Where is prince Valon? And choose your words wisely."

User Image

Gale continued to struggle until he could no longer move. "You're Ara, the arachnid mercenary." At the mention of Valon he glared and tried to break free once more. "You will never find him and I will never tell you where he is. You'll find out where he is over my dead body." 'This webbing is too strong but I can't allow her to find Valon.' "I thought you might say that." Ara said smirking and biting into his shoulder. 'His blood should tell me the prince's location. So that's where he's hiding.' She then released him and chuckled. "Thanks for the information. You're blood tells a lot and it's such a sweet flavor." Gale cried out in pain and dropped his head once she released him. "I won't let you hurt him." He glared as his vision went blurry. "What's happening to me?" "This is what happens when exposed to my venom." Ara said as the webbing completely covered him. "No one will find you out here. Time for you to sleep now. Once I have the prince I'll return for my snack." With that she took off and climbed up on the garden's wall. She took notice to Astrid and smirked. "Where's your master pup?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:23 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid whimpered as she saw Ara. Something within her snapped somewhat and she went from the scared little wolf/dog pup, to an angry demonic looking wolf/dog. She started growling as she saw Ara not knowing what was going on, but something about this woman didn't sit right. Astrid stood her ground as she said "You no get to daddy!" as her eyes started glowing red. She wasn't about to let Ara get to Valon.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:57 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Hearing his name, Scout rushed over and nudged Ariana's leg away from where the battle was about to take place. "Zane, be careful." Ariana spoke before following the footsteps and small barks of Scout as he lead her away. She only got a few yards away when a wall of shadows blocked off her path. "Sorry Princess, we'll play hide and seek another day." Lance smirked his attention on Zane "My apologies, how rude of me not to introduce myself." Lance chuckled "My name is Lance. Don't you worry about the princess, I'm not going to harm her... well unless I need to." Lance smirked a blade growing from his arm. "For now, I'd like to fight you."

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:09 pm
Angelic Lupine
Dragonchild09

User Image

"So the puppy thinks she can stop me." Ara said laughing. "Your master will show himself and I will capture him." Smirking she shot webbing at Astrid's paws. "My webbing his quite strong so don't think that you will be escaping easily." 'Now where is the prince?'

User Image

"Get away from her spider witch." Valon said jumping down beside Astrid. "It's alright girl, I'm right here." He then turned his attention to Ara and glared. "I don't know who you are but I will not allow you to get away with this." "Call me Ara, and you'll be coming with me prince Valon." Ara said as webbing formed around Valon's legs. "You'll have to do better than that." Valon said freezing the webbing and breaking free. He then quickly freed Astrid and stood ready for another attack. "Your ice tricks won't work on me." Ara said shooting poison projectiles towards Valon. 'They're moving too fast. I can't dodge them.' Valon thought.

User Image

"I won't allow you to lay a finger on her." Zane said pulling out his shadow blade. "I am Zane, guard to the princess of Revia and I will not allow any harm to come to her." He glared before slashing the air, sending a wave of shadow energy at Lance. "I am not one to be taken lightly. I'll give my life to protect her."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:21 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vallerie was relaxing when she heard shrieking. She left her room, running down the halls trying to find where the noise was coming from. She burst out and saw a wild scene. A female with wings, and a scared Astrid and a protective Valon. She had attacked and with quick thinking she picked up something smooth, flat and shiny and threw it in front of Valon, blocking that strange attack from hitting him. Val ran up to stand beside him, she couldn't fight but her presence might help. She turned her head towards the strange female and let out a powerful high pitched shriek.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:05 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid growled at Ara as her eyes glowed a demonic red. Her body began to be overwhelmed by a Shadow like substance as her true form showed itself. Her growl became more demonic and her fur turned jet black with a bluish tint to it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance smirked as Zane introduced himself before sending out a shadow wave at him. Ducking under the attack, once it passed, Lance shot forward towards Zane and lashed out with the blade coming from his arm. Another shadow user, this was going to be an interesting battle, that was for sure. "You shouldn't be so serious, you'll die from stress. Then who will play the hero role?" Lance teased a playful smirk on is face. This guy obviously took his guard duty seriously, what would happen if he attacked the princess? It was a tempting thought.

Ari could heard the exchange of words from the two, one newcomer stating his name was Lance. She could feel Scout at the side of her leg, apparently trying to figure out a better way to get more distance.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:10 pm
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Blackscar_swiss
yaroki

User Image

"Be careful Vallerie." Valon said keeping his gaze on Ara. "This woman is a mercenary." 'Someone sent her after me so I need to find out who and why. I have to stay strong and not let my guard down.' "I suggest you leave here while you still can. You're outnumbered Ara so do yourself a favor." He turned his attention to Astrid and stood in shock. 'What's happened to her?'

User Image

Zane quickly used his blade to block the attack and attempted to push Lance back. "Do not underestimate me." Shadows swirled around his sword and shot out at Lance. "I'm not a weakling and I will keep fighting no matter what. I will not stand down." 'I have to do something quick before Ari gets hurt.'

User Image

Ara winced in pain from the shrieking and glared at Vallerie. "You don't have the power to defeat me little girl. I think that you need to learn when to be quiet." She then smirked and shot webbing at Vallerie's mouth. Turning her attention to Astrid, she took a step back. 'A demon wolf huh? I could get some use out of this pup. I'll just take her along with the prince.' "You are absolutely right Valon, you should not underestimate me. As I said before, you'll be coming with me." She then chuckled as webbing engulfed Valon, all except for his head. 'I can't move and my magic is growing weaker. Something is off about this webbing.' Valon thought. "Astrid." "Go to sleep now young prince." Ara said smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:29 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid saw this before she lunged at Ara and bit at the webbing, her demon teeth were a lot stronger than her normal fangs and were coated in a special venom. Not much is known about this kind of venom. But it could melt some things easier than others. She kept biting at the venom trying to save Valon, her demon side being careful not to hurt her daddy. She kept biting at the webbing getting it all over her mouth as her venom started melting the webbing that was all over her mouth.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance let out a small chuckle, jumping back a bit as Zane pushed his blade against his own. "I'm not underestimating you, though I hope you don't disappoint my expectations. It would be a shame if this were an easy fight." Lance smirked charging at Zane again lashing out his his bladed arm.

Ari felt Scout nudge her leg again before slowly moving, making his footsteps loud enough for Ari to hear and only letting out a tiny light growl to tell her where to go. Stepping after Scout, Ari could hear the ongoing battle Zane, please be careful. she thought to herself as she followed the tiny footsteps.

Spotting moment behind Zane as he rushed towards him, Lance smirked a bit. How cute, still trying to get away. A moment later a dome of shadows trapped Ariana and Scout, as Lance didn't miss a beat sending his attack towards Zane's torso.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers