Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Down With the Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria shrugged a bit when Mirror asked about her room. "It's okay. It's not as big as the place I grew up, but they let me keep my things." She said, not sounding like she cared either way. Ari was pretty simple when it came to things like that. After a moment, she pushed open the door to reveal a little room, about the size of a large pantry or closet. It was big enough to fit a bed, a small desk, and a little book shelf. on the far wall by the bed was a tiny window that just barely peeked above the ground. Ari hadn't really done much decorating, but it felt snug and homey. She gave Mirror a smile.

He bookshelf was nearly full, and on the desk were various remedies and medicines that she had been trying to help with her illness. Ari became acutely aware of those, and felt a little bit embarrassed, wanting to run and hide them all somewhere, but she knew that would draw more attention. With any luck, Mirror wouldn't notice them. "Um.. Yeah. It's not much, but it works." She repeated, trying lamely to say more about it.

Some days, you'll feel really sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but you forgot what it was,
Or you miss someone you never met...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:13 pm
((Have you guys left this or are you being occupied by life?*))
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Rynn01
river rocker

Claire Hawkins

Yaroki

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:15 pm
Phoenix347

[I'm waiting on MoonCrest to post. I'm on everyday so I have no trouble posting.]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:39 pm
[[Lolol it's basically just six pages of Dragon and I xDD]]

Phoenix347

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

Claire Hawkins

Yaroki

Rynn01

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:40 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

((That's why I'm trying to get the attention of others.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:30 pm
Phoenix347
Tigerlvr_Bailey

((That's why I'm trying to get the attention of others.

((I was waiting to hear back from you on if Snow would know your Crow Lol))  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:18 pm
((OOC lol yeah me and tiger seemed to be the ony active ones so we were just posting along hoping people would rejoin us whee ))

User Image

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror followed Ari into the room, it had a homey feel to it, plus it actually had stuff in it that didn't vanish once you were done with it making the place feel empty and abandoned. Looking over at the bookshelf, Mirror walked over quickly glancing at the titles. He liked to read, it helped to pass the time, he could recognize a few titles and couldn't help but to smile a bit before turning his attention back onto Ari. "It's nice, not over the top, and it's got a nice feel to it." Mirror spoke then noticed the herbs covering her desk. Must be the other things that she's tried Mirror thought to himself walking over to them. He was curious about what kinds of things she had gathered. It didn't take long for him to pick up one of he bottles, inside it held green leaves.

"Did you know that stevia makes a nice tea. It has a natural sweet flavor, though it's not as good as sugar." Mirror chuckled. Placing the bottle back down, Mirror took another look around the room "You should get a mirror." he teased. Though it would be nice if she did, if he entered through here he would be less likely to get caught.... well assuming she wanted him to come back. "I can give you one if you'd like." Mirror offered.

♪♫ My heart fell, dyed by hate
Everything is opposite on the other side of the mirror
It switched the balance of scales of fate
I came to forget everything ♫♪

Mirror's magic

Can leave the Mirror Realm for short periods of time
If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)
Glass magic can not create a portal back to the Mirror Realm

[quote"Krylancelo Mooncrest"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:20 pm
Yaroki

((I was waiting to hear back from you on if Snow would know your Crow Lol))

((I thought I sent a message to you. Basically to make things more interesting I think she would but only as a man called C.))  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari smiled as Mirror looked around, approving of her living space. However, she grew more and more nervous the closer he got to the desk, and finally he was looking through her mass of herbs and concoctions. She was surprised that he didn't say anything about her illness though. He simply commented on one of the herbs in a bottle, saying that it made a nice tea. Aria's smile returned, even bigger as he joked that she should get a mirror, and then offered to give her one.

"Is that your way of saying you would like to keep in touch?" Ari asked with a small giggle, though she was secretly happy to hear that. She wasn't sure how she would feel if he disappeared again forever after all of this, but the idea made her a little bit sad. Ari was friendly, but she didn't really have friends, and now Mirror was the only one who wasn't a doctor or some kind of self-proclaimed medicine-man who knew about her condition... And had been able to make her feel better, on top of that. "I think I could find space for it." She gave a nod, and patted the wall beside the bookshelf. "How about here?" She asked with a smile, presenting the already bare wall space to him and making a motion and face like she was pondering how it would look.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror's face turned a tad red as Ari asked if that was his way of saying he'd like to stay in touch. Technique she could summon him whenever she wanted, but using the small mirror in the back of the kitchen all the time might cause inconveniences for her. Rubbing the back of his neck, Mirror's gaze trailed off a bit to the side "Well... ummm... when the healing magic wears off it'll probably be easier... since no one will come walking into your room, right?" Mirror spoke. He wasn't all that sure how Ari would react if he admitted that he wanted to stay in touch with her, if anything at the the mirror might remind her of him.

As Ari pointed out a spot, Mirror snapped out of his thoughts, regaining his composure, the bit of red leaving his face. Mirror looked at Ari and nodded with a smile, glad that she was going to accept the mirror.

Walking over to the spot, Mirror gave a nod "This will work fine." he stated then let out a little breath to focus. Expanding a mirror didn't take much effort, but creating a full mirror that links back to his realm took a bit more concentration. The wall seemed to waver a bit before the edges of the mirror seemed to grow from the wall. The delicate details finishing up as glass moved in from the edges of the mirror filling it in and completing the mirror.

Mirror looked it over for a moment a small smile on his face, he liked this design, it was one he had thought of on his own one day when he was bored. He liked the little details, but his favorite part was how it looked like a door, which made him feel like the gap between their two worlds weren't all that far apart. Turning his attention onto Ari, Mirror smiled a bit "Do you like it?" he asked curiously. If she didn't he could always redesign it.

Ari's Mirror

Mirror's magic

If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)

[quote"Krylancelo Mooncrest"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari giggled as Mirror awkwardly tried to explain why it would be a good idea, his face turning a bit pink. Then he set to work, and Ari watched, just as intrigued as she had been when she had seen him come out of the mirror in the washroom. When he finished, Mirror asked whether she liked it. In fact, it was the most beautiful thing anybody had ever given her. The large and ornate door-like mirror made Ari's little room feel like her own little palace, to her. The thoughts were definitely clear on her face as she stared at the mirror that now adorned the once barren wall. "It's amazing..." She mumbled, still staring at it.

Ari had never been into the rooms of the castle, but she imagined that the decor would look something like this mirror. She fought the urge to accidentally say that the mirror made her feel like a Princess, though. That would be pretty embarrassing. "I didn't know you could do things like this." She said, still in awe, reaching out and stroking the lovely frame. She was practically entranced.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror smiled a bit, glad that Ari liked the mirror that now adorned her wall, the look on her face showing how she felt. Gently touching the mirror's frame as if it were a delicate flower, Ari spoke to him saying that she didn't know he could do things like this.

Mirror let out a small chuckle "Magic, remember?" he said teasingly. "It's capable of a lot, and I've had tons of time to practice." Mirror chuckled. His face then grew a bit more serious and his gaze shirted onto the mirror. "Just, promise me that you won't break it." he spoke calmly. Ari didn't seem like the kind of person to go about breaking things but he still wanted to make sure, call him paranoid. To many people went around breaking the mirrors as is, but this one had more magical properties then the ones created by beings in this world.

Mirror's magic

Ari's Mirror

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Rynn01

river rocker

-Kool-Lisa-

[quote"Tigerlvr_Bailey"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:58 pm
>Leon Knight<
>Prince of Addencreed<
>I long to set the world straight<
User Image
Leon sighed and let his hand fall from his sword and sighed, while his father didn't exactly teach him much he did know he shouldn't have taken a defensive stance. Bowing slightly towards the man. "I'm Leon Knight, I'm the warrior prince from Addencreed. I've come on my father's orders to pick a bride from the two princess's." He looked back at Mila and held out his hand. "This is Mila, she's a very good friend of mine." He turned and smiled towards her and beckoned her to come closer to him.
Rynn01

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm
Phoenix347

Krylancelo Mooncrest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mila was not well dressed to meet anyone who was a guest at this castle. Her clothing was filthy, covered in stains from they days work. She stepped forward, keeping her gaze to the floor and her hands in front of herself. She bowed to the strange man, only glancing up at him for a few seconds before returning her gaze back to the floor.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:39 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/25/a6/2725a6c87a6d53480c08bf551d8f078a.jpg
DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Corvus gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Raven~ gaia_nitemareright

((OOC; Guess we're starting back up again.))

"Prince... Hm." Corvus walked over to the prince, studying him, not even taking notice of the girl until she was introduced. Her gaze to the floor was enough to satisfy his curiosity of her. Though her appearance wasn't appealing, her attitude was not as rowdy as the prince's. "A member of the Knight family... Interesting. I am a count from the east, and guest of Queen Uriel. You may call me C, nothing more. I intend not to be bothered on this visit more than absolutely necessary, remember that." Corvus already couldn't stand the castle staff and preferred not to deal with any of them.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff