Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:14 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

(-flops on the Solsi- Thank you for the message, by the by, don't remember which account you sent it to but it was awesome.

... Was it this one? I'll have to start going through pms...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 pm
OOC: *is flopped on* Ohhh nooooes. >w< Hmmm, I have it written down here somewhere... Ah, yeah it was your Gwen-account. Thanks. ^^ It took me forever to write... '>w> I got a little too ambitious for Valentines' Day irl, so there was a lot going on. Speaking of which, as I was telling Gigi I'm still working on your guys' custom stories so you can look forward to that in the hopefully near future. ^^

Beast Within -Anon-

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:47 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

(Sweet. On a side note, I'm bored so I hope you don't mind some shenanigans? Feel free to ignore shenanigans.)

Gwen sneaks into the cafe, eyes quickly finding Sammy and correcting her sneak path to keep out of her sight. At least until she gets close enough to pounce her. "Sammy~!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:02 am
"Wahh!!" o.e'

The unsuspecting waitress dropped a whole tray of cups that clattered to the floor. Next thing she knew she toppled to the ground with them like a tree for the timber. It took her a second to figure out what was going on. "H-hi Gwen..." she muttered dizzily. "How are you?" The double-image of Gwen sitting on top of her slowly combined back into one person.

OOC: No shenanigans will be ignored!! XD I'm working on your story right now...almost done with it, in fact!
Beast Within -Anon-

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

(Love the story~ Gwen is now curious about this Stella girl.)

"Whoops..." Gwen frowns as she quickly jumps to her feet, pulling Sammy up with her. "Ma always did tell me I need to be more mindful of strength and height differences, sorry." She stoops down and starts gathering up the fallen cups.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:43 am
Sammy wobbled a little as Gwen helped her up, but a quick shake of the head seemed to sort everything out. "Heh, that's okay. Always a good reminder to stay on my toes! Er, figuratively that is." Sammy picked up the tray and held it out for the cups to be stacked on it. "Thanks!" she said for the help. "Did you want anything to eat or drink today?"

OOC: Yay, I'm glad. ^^ Stella's a kooky character with a flare for theatrics. She's always pretty fun to write for.
Beast Within -Anon-

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
(*pounce huggles* Thank you so much, that story was adorable~ Also, I highly approve of her ribbons. >w< )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

(I like her, she should pop up more.)

Gwen finishes stacking the cups back and straightens up. "Ah, um... I guess I should if I'm gonna hang out here, shouldn't I?" She scratches her cheek idly as she tries to remember what they sell here, "Anything you recommend?"

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 am
Sammy walks over and sets the tray on the counter. "Well, normally I'd recommend our mocha beverage, but I know you have your allergy... My second favorite here is the hot tea. We have all different kinds. As for food, there's no chocolate in our cinnamon rolls, and we're pretty well known for them." She smiles back at her friend. "Of course if there's anything else you'd like that's off-menu I'm willing to give it a try!"

OOC: That would be fun...I usually only bring my B-Team out when there's an opportunity to...but maybe we should make a new rp or guild event. We haven't had one of those in a while, huh?
Oh and sorry for the late reply, work was tough this weekend. ^^'

Beast Within -Anon-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 am
Radiant Anon Solsi

(That could be fun.)

"Cinnamon rolls sounds good." Gwen thinks for a moment as she takes a seat nearby, "Hum..? Do you have coffee?"

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:20 am
She nodded. "Sure do. Just made a fresh pot. Want me to bring you a cup of that as well?" she offered.

OOC: First I have to do a story for St. Patrick's Day...work gets me too exhausted to write sometimes. uou'
Beast Within -Anon-

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces