Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:34 pm
User Image
Renia
OOC:

-Sora... I'm guessing hes the one that ran off...- She then bows to her master "Yes, I'll do that right away..." She walks the same direction as Sora. Heading to the Cafe. As she walks in, she looks around the cafe, feeling a little lost at where the inventory was, she stop to listen around her. -It's somewhere around here, It has to be.... I can't believe I'm lost in a small cafe...- She hears a sound from the back and walks towards it -Maybe hes back here- She then peeks in the room, seeing Sora.

Luna Vitesse

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku looked at Akira for a moment "Why don't you start showing them around the place, make sure they're comfortable." Riku said giving a little smile. Stretching his arms out in front of him, Riku let out a small sigh "We also need to figure out who's doing what and if there's going to be specific tables for each person to look over or if it's more just a whoever is able to handle it." Riku said thinking of the best way to manage the time for every person. Watching Renia head off, Riku wasn't all that sure if he should try to stop her or not, but before he had time to draw up a conclusion the girl had already vanished into the cafe.

A small thud sounded as Sora hit the wall Why did Riku think this would be a good idea? he thought to himself gritting his teeth. He felt a small trickle of blood slide down his hand as he held it against the wall. Letting out a small sigh trying to calm himself Sora took a look around the room. How can he be so cheerful all the time? This is serious! Sora thought hitting the wall again. Rubbing his face a bit with his hand before pushing his hair back, Sora moved away from the wall and over to one of the crates. Looking down at it, Sora let out a quiet sigh before opening it up and looking at the contents within.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:12 am
User Image
Renia
~(OOC: )~

Looking at what Sora was doing she felt he wasn't too happy. -What should I do...- Then noticing his knuckles were red and a little blood was dripping from it. She rushed to him "Master are you alright..." She looks around, then finding a small box of bandages. She grabs one out and heads back to the Sora "..What happen master..." Putting the bandage on him, but was Rania still concern about the master. -Is he up...set?- Remember she never introducing her self she stood up, giving him a bow "Sorry about that Master Sora, my name is Renia. Master Akira told me to help organize and check the inventory. Where can I start...?" She looks up at him -If hes upset... it's my job to cheer him up somehow.... but wait... how do I do that...-

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:43 pm
Crissy nodded as she heard what Akira said about the rooms. "Alright then." She said and as she continued to wait for her master to make a move.

She then overheard Riku and nodded to that as well, watching as Reina followed Sora into the cafe. She turned towards Luna for a moment and got a glimpse of her outfit before looking away. So, that is what she was wearing when our previous owner found her. She thought, remembering the first day she had seen Luna, just days before the shop had opened. She then remembered she needed to ask Riku something.

"Young master, Riku, was it? Where do you and Young master, Sora, was it, live?" She asked suddenly wondering if she would have to share a room with both of her fellow cat girls.  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:12 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku turned his attention onto Crissy as she asked her question. "We live right around the block, so it'll be easy for us to get here whenever." he said giving a small smile. The fact that the people who had taken him and Sora in had lived so close to the cafe was pure coincidence, but Riku found it very convenient. "So we won't be living in the cafe, but our number is in the cafe phone if you ever need us." Riku said wanting to make sure that they knew how to get in touch with him and his brother if they should need anything.

Sora snapped out of his thoughts when Reina came rushing in asking if he was alright and bandaging up his hand before he could think of what to say. Looking back at the crate he had opened up, Sora let out a small sigh as he tried to relax, not wanting to scare the girl. "Don't worry it's nothing to worry about." Sora spoke calmly then looked back at the girl. Now that his brain was back at the cafe he realized the short dress that the girl was wearing and couldn't help the small tinge of red that appeared on his face. Why do I get flustered so easily he cursed to himself. Quickly looking away, Sora looked at the door and pointed at the clipboard hanging next to it, a pen dangling from a small chain linked onto it. "We're keeping inventory with that. Just count up the item and mark it down. Simple." Sora spoke then looked at the crate once more, spotting the bandage on his hand. "Oh and Reina, thanks." he spoke his gaze not shifting off the crate since he didn't want to become even more flustered.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image
Renia

She looks at him a little closer -Wonder what happen to him...- Sora pointed at the back of the door. She turn to see the clipboard hanging from the door. "Okay, I got it" She walks over and grabs the clipboard. Sora thanked her, she was a little surprise. -Thank me.... But ... Thats not what your supposed to do...- Memories started coming back to her, her face completely changed to where she started shivering. Remembering Sora was still behind her she tries to change the subject. "S-s-soo... Is there anything else after this Master Sora? If you want, I can handle this..." She starts to look over at the chart and starts the inventory.

DragonChild09

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:09 pm
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Couldn't find a good exterior one but it would look a little like this for now: like this, and the apartment; like this))

As they entered the cafe, Reina ran off to the backroom for Sora while Crissy went over to Riku. "You can get to the apartment from here, just take that door if you want to put your stuff upstairs Luna. If you do, just set it in the living room. You will have to decide on the rooms between the three of you later tonight." he said before heading to check everything in the cafe, starting with the booths.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

"Mmm.." she hummed, picking up her sack and swinging the door open and quickly walking through the corridors before reaching the living room.

He said leave the my stuff here... buuuut... she snickered, quickly opening the other few rooms, taking a first glance at all the possible living arrangements before commandeering the largest room, plopping her stuff on the bed and then following her stuff with her face, a comfortable pomf noise hitting the sheets as she sprawled out, squealing in pleasure as as she stretched out.

"No more streets..." she shoved her face into the pillow. "Purrrfect..."

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:36 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku followed Akira and the others into the cafe, he was pretty proud of what the three of them had accomplished, the place looked great. Turning to Akira, Riku smiled a bit "Alright, so first I'm thinking we should figure out how we're going to be managing the tables." Riku spoke. Now that they had more help, Riku felt a bit more at ease. He knew that Sora would have issues if he had to communicate with people, communication was Riku's thing.

Sora shook his head a bit "For now this is our focus, after this we'll check in with Akira and Riku." Sora explained as he continued counting up the inventory. He was a bit surprised when Reina said that she could handle it herself, that sounded like something he would say. "No it'll go a lot faster with the two of us." Sora spoke calmly.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:11 am
Crissy followed Akira after that, asking what she could do to help. After being given various tasks on a list of things to do, she took the stuff he had bought for them upstairs to the apartment and put it on the counter of the kitchen.

"Are you sure you want to take Master's room?" Crissy asked Luna when she got up there and looked around the rooms as well. "It is the biggest room so it should go to our new master. I think the slightly smaller room next door should suit the three of us just fine." She added.

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 am
User Image

Her ears twitched, eyes jolting open before settling down, narrowing as she rolled over to face Crissy, elbow on pillow, cheek in palm. She smiled rather deviously as she drew on the bed sheets with her pointer finger. "Oh? Well then, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing a bed with me," her other hand dragging a finger along her thigh and hip, sticking her tongue out in a somewhat taunting way, before letting out a few chuckles.

"Crissy?" Luna called out while patting the bed, "you work too hard. Join me, just for a minute," her feline like pupils thinning to a sliver.

"Just a minute."

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:22 am
User Image
Renia

-Hes right... I can't think like that here, the past is the past...- She couldn't help but smile, not knowing if Sora saw her, she continues with the inventory. They seemed to have everything here, she didn't see anything out. "Is this all...? I think we are done..." She hangs back the clipboard on the back of the door. "Whats next Master..." She looked at him, wondering what he will ask of her next. -I wonder what kind of jobs I will be having... I never been to a cafe so I don't know how all that works.-

DragonChild09

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm
Akira Spade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

""Ya..." He trailed in response to Riku as he looked around the cafe. "Well." he started, scratching his head. "We'll see how well each of the girls hold up, but we'll most likely have Crissy in high capacity tables, Luna for the outside and Reina for the couple chairs. I don't think she'd be comfortable dealing with a lot of people, and don't want to run the chance of guys hitting on her so the two seat tables are best. Crissy seems like she can handle all the large orders. As for Luna, I think she'd be feisty enough to prevent anyone trying to mess around with them. I'll have you out helping the three in front and Sora can help me in back. Sound good?"

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku listened closely as Akira explained what he had in mind, it was similar to his own thoughts. Nodding, Riku smiled a bit "Yeah sounds perfect. We'll just have to make sure to go over that with everybody." Riku agreed. He was glad that he wasn't going to have to argue with Akira if he thought about putting Sora out front. Taking a look around, Riku couldn't help but to feel a wave of excitement wash over him, this was it, tomorrow was the big day.

As the two finished taking the inventory, Sora looked at Renia and nodded "That should be all for now. Thanks for the help." he said giving a small smile, though it could still be seen that he was a bit nervous. Sora had thought about telling the girl to just call him Sora, but figured it was something that they simply did out of habit, plus it might cause confusion if they mistake him for his brother or vise versa. "Come on, we'll go see what the others are up to." Sora said walking towards the door and holding it open for Renia to go through.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:01 am
User Image
Renia

"Oh...umm Thank you master Sora..." She walks out of the room, then waiting for Sora to lead the way to the others. -I don't know my way around here... I have to stick to Master Sora...- They walk to where Riku and Akira were. She stand back not wanting to disturb there conversation. -I'll wait until they need me...- Risa looks around -Wait wheres the other maids at...- She hears some commotion down by the bed rooms. Out of curiosity Renia walks towards the sound, forgetting about the other three. Hearing the voices, she peeks in to a room -Wow this room is huge! Is this the Master's room...- Seeing Luna, messing with the bed sheets and talking to Crissy about something. -W-what's going on here...- Not trying to be seem, she watches to see the situation.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items