Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:14 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

As the group made it to the lake, Kai looked at it with awe and excitement "This's going to be so much fun!" he cheered then looked at Akari "What should we do first!?" he asked figetting with energy. Kazu smirked a bit, typical Kai, despite how tired they had both been earlier, Kai was now bursting with energy.

He'll crash later Kazu thought to himself letting out a small chuckle, between traveling and the fight he had stopped, Kai would be wiped by nightfall. "We have a cabin around here should be over that way if I remember correctly." Kazu spoke pointing. They's been here a few times before, it made for a nice training area, plus Kai loved it so much. The cabin belonged to Kai's father, the two use to come here pretty often, though that ended a while back when he became very busy.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:24 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

With Kai excitement around her, she couldn't help but be excited as well. "What to do first? You decide..." looking at Kai, she enjoyed him around her. Letting Kako down, taking a look around. Akari listen to what Kai told them "A cabin? Is that some kind of shelter...?" She was confused what he was talking about. Then remembering she shouldn't ask questions like those. She doesn't want anyone to know she lived back 200 years ago. "Oh.. actually I know what that is... Sorry my mind hasn't been functioning right lately" She says with a laugh. "So what do you like doing at lakes Kai? Have anything in mind we can do?" Turned back to Kai, just as excited he was.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

"We should make a bonfire!!" Kai said excitedly walking in the direction that Kazu had pointed out. It didn't take long for the group to arrive at the cabin, it had a simple wooden structure, single story but plenty of space inside. "Come on we'll put our stuff away first." Kai said grabbing Akari's hand and leading her inside. He placed his bag down on the table, hearing Kazu and Nao walking in behind them. Kazu placed his bag down against the wall, stretching his arms above his head. The cabin was a bit dusty but he had expected that since no one had been here in a while. Kazu quickly looked at Kai as he sneezed "Why don't you and Akari start gathering the wood, I'm going to work on cleaning this place up a bit." Kazu said opening up one of the windows to let the fresh air inside. Then looked at Akari and gave a small smile "Sorry about the dust, no one has been here in a while, it'll be easy to clean up though." Kazu spoke.

Kazu had noticed Akari's confusion at the word cabin and had made a mental note to ask her about it later. However, he didn't want to bring it up in front of Kai just in case.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:45 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

"Lets go Keko.." The cat followed besides her. Walking behind Kai and Kazu she was looking around to see the cabin. When arriving she was amazed -So it is a shelter.... But it looks like....- Her train of thought cut off once Kazu spoke to her and Kai. Looking at him open the windows and letting light and air in. -So cool! The side walls can open! Awesome!- she noticed Kazu smiled again. -He doesn't look like a bad guy... like the other wolf demon..- "I'll go start getting wood while Kai gets settled. Keko can stay here as well" She walked out alone.
Walking farther away from the cabin, she ended up at the lake again. "Sooo... I wake to cute down trees to get wood? Wait I don't have anything to cut it down with... Maybe I should have left with Kai..." She sat down by the edge of the lake.She thought about the bonfire Kai was talking about. Thinking about fire, made her think about her parents. She stood still looking down at the water, and tear fell from her eye. -Mom.... Dad... I'm.. Sorry...- She then saw something glowing near her in the water. Curious, she reached down to grab it. She felt different when holding it, made her feel stronger. It was a piece of a jewel, "What the..." Looking around, making sure no one was near. "Is this what I think it is...." She then heard a crack of a branch, she quickly put the shard in her pocket and stood up.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:45 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai watched as Akari left then squatted in front of Nao "You stay here and be a good boy, alright?" he smiled the dog wagging his tail. Kazu looked at Kai "If you use your powers to cut something make sure that you don't overdo it like last time. Remember, control" Kazu spoke. Kai nodded happily before rushing out the door to go find Akari. Kazu let out a small sigh as Kai ran off, at least he's more trained than the last time we were here. Kazu thought to himself as he turned his attention onto cleaning the cabin up.

Kai spotted Akari standing by the lake and ran over "I found you!!" he cheered happily then noticed a tear stain on her face. A expression of concern took over Kai's face "Akari what happened? Are you alright? Did something hurt you?" he asked quickly with worry. If something had attacked Akari, Kai decided that he would go teach it a lesson.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:03 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Akari was started by Kai's voice. Turning quckly "Oh I'm alright. Nothings wrong... I just thought I saw something in the water." She smiled at him, trying to change the subject. "So you ready to get some wood? How do we do that?" She said with a laugh. Looking around the forest, -If this is part of the jewel, I can't have them have it... They may use it against me...-

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai cheered right back up when Akari said that it was nothing "Maybe it was a fish!" he said looking into the water. Then Akari asked about how they were going to get wood and Kai's attention turned onto her "Well we need sticks, and maybe some dry leaves, and then the bigger pieces of wood." Kai said reciting what Kazu had taught him about building a fire. Pointing into the nearby woods, Kai smiled "We should be able to find everything in their." he said happily.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:48 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

Akari nodded as he explained. As they started walking in the forest nearby, she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. Looking around, she stayed alerted when entering the forest. -Since I'm in human form... I can't detect this feeling... Wonder if Kai can...-
She helped gathered branches and leaves on the ground, since she couldn't use any of her demonic powers, she couldn't do much. Kai seemed to get all the bigger pieces of wood. "I think this is enough right?" She asked, as her hands were full with branches and leaves. "Or should we come back to get more?"

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:48 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai could sense the demonic pressures around them, it wasn't uncommon for him to attract them, but so long as they didn't attack there wasn't any need to start the fight. As Akari started gathering some of the woods and leaves Kai turned his attention onto a tree. Raising his hand out towards it, palm out to the tree, Kai let out a small breath. Moments later the tree collapsed into a pile of cut wood and Kai smiled happily to himself. Hearing Akari walking over, Kai turned "Yeah! We can always come back if we need to!" he said happily. He could still sense the demons more had come and now the two were surrounded. With Akari here, Kai knew that he wouldn't be able to use his miasma without her being affected by it as well.

Suddenly a demon jumped out of the shadows behind Akari. "Akari!" Kai shouted though a moment later the demon let out a shriek of pain and fell to the ground cut in half. Quickly looking around Kai could see all the demons that had been watching them stepping out of the shadows, surrounding the two.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:27 am
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari

As they walked back to the cabin she didn't think the demons would pop out at a time like this. Once Kai yelled Akai turn quickly to see a demon behind her. Akari dropped the branches and took out her Hayes Knives. She quickly attacked it, cutting it in half. She ran near Kai, trying to protect him. A bunch of demons started to walk of from the shadows. "Kai I'll try to fight off as many as I can... I want you to run for Kazu." Unknowing what kind of power Kai had, she didn't want a risk of him getting hurt. She knew he would resists "Please on my cue run as fast as you can. Understand?!"

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image
Every word that came from the creature's mouth filled her with fury. By the end, she was growling through gritted fangs and glaring daggers right into Jigoku's eyes. Tell Kameno that she was inferior, that she was unworthy to even meet the dragon's gaze?! This demon was crazy; clearly she didn't know who's forest she was walking through!
"Superior?", she spat the word. "HA! No one's more superior than me! This is my forest, and if you take one more step towards the village, I'll kill you." She still wanted to know exactly what this thing was, but first, she had to let it know who was boss.

loth17
magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:24 am
"You are incorrect." Jigoku said. "This forest is my forest. These are my ancient devouring grounds. If you do not wish to show your fidelity to the lord of this land then you have two choices. Avert your eyes and walk away or become the next meal upon my platter." Jigoku said those words not as a threat but a simple statement of fact. The dragon lifted up a hand and broke off its only horn. The horn morphed and shifted until it was a chokuto. A blade that predated the katana by many an age.

wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:43 am
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai shook his head "No, I'm not going to leave you." Kai spoke stubbornly standing back to back with Akari. If things got bad he hoped that he could use the full shield again to surround himself and Akari, but he wasn't sure if he could do it, plus it would have to be larger to account for Akari. Besides the demons came because of him, he didn't want for Akari to get hurt due to him.Preparing to strike, thin webs formed, dangling from each of Kai's fingers. The webs didn't look like much considering how thin they were, but they were razor sharp and could slice through most materials.

[quote"Rynn01"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image Kazima (or Kazi)

She gasped, clutching the basket closer. So this girl, the light brown-haired one, is the one protecting our village? She's our savior?
A swarm of emotion clouded her vision and she smiled through the sudden tears. She owed this woman so much. She wondered if there was a way that she could repay her.

An idea popped in her head. Maybe if I helped her defeat this demon, I can show my gratitude..

She put her basket on the ground, grabbed her dagger, and weighed it down with rocks, making sure that the herbs are covered. Moving as stealthily as she could through the forest, she maneuvered to a tree with low hanging branches and began to climb. She was hidden in the leaves, almost directly above the two, when she saw the demon girl's horn morph into a weapon.

loth17

wise_ninja_person

magicallytalicious

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
In the distance, Kameno heard a quiet gasp, but she didn't pay the person any mind. They didn't have any demonic pressure, so they weren't her problem; she needed to focus on this woman in front of her... This wasn't going to be an easy fight, but it was definitely going to be a fight...

"If it's your forest, then why'd you let me take over?" She crouched before the woman, still staring blatantly into her eyes as a sign of challenge. She was prepared to fight, but her curiosity hadn't been sated, yet.

loth17
magicallytalicious

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas