Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 am
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

"Whoa!" Michael said as he flew through Izanami. He quickly hit the ground and landed on all fours and saw the Air Bullets coming at him just in time for Kurama give him another tail which he used along with his other two to cover him from the attack. Then just to make sure he formed a few hand signs and summoned out two clones to stand in front of him and help protect him from the blast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izanami Uchiha

"Fire release: Great Fireball." Izanami inhaled and shot out a very large ball of fire at Michael. "Lightning release: Thunder Strike." Izanami shot a bolt of lightning into the sky which caused a series of lightning bolts to shoot down at Michael. "I will force you to use the full power of the nine tails. Then I will use my Sharingan to dominate the Nine tails and wipe your mind clean. I will force it out of you and use it to crush the leaf."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 am
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

'Kurama I could use some help here!' The beast sighed a bit then nodded. 'Fine I suppose I could allow you to use it this once' The two spoke within his mind for a moment before the cloak disappeared and Michael enveloped by a bright orange chakra with black lines and circle patterns running from the top of his leg to his shoulders and his eyes, while still using Byakugan, had a vertical line like a pupil. While in the form Michael seemed to disappear as he ran away from the attacks. When he reappeared he was behind Izanami. "Hows this for you?" He said with a bit of a grin feeling slightly cocky even though this was only the second time he's used the form.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:05 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami's eyes widened at the display. "You can use the Nine tails' full chakra without transformation. Impossible. So young." For the first time in the fight Izanami seemed slightly worried. "No matter. You have no chance against me." Izanami activated Kamui to make herself intangible before jumping into the air. She then activated her Susano'o and fell back into the water which went up to her shell's knees. "With my power I shall overcome even this."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:19 am

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan sat on the tree nearby observing the fight. The youngling had something going on. But then he saw it, the tailed beast cloak. Finally, this is getting good. He thought. She really should tread carefully. Now this is indeed a surprise. He noted in his head. With the mist gone he watched the fight with a straight face but a mind running like a machine. He popped another food pill into his mouth, hesitantly chewing for a good minute before swallowing. He had a good amount of cash in his back pocket after defeating the sound ninja. It wasn't like they can use it now. Suddenly he saw something bright coming from the female as well, it was the Susano'o. She was definitely an Uchiha.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 am
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu saw the attack rushing towards him but he didn't dodge himself. While standing there, something came out from under him, grabbing his foot and pulled him under quickly. It was his summon Kauhuhu who he had summoned when he had knelled after the genjutsu. Shayu resurfaced right after but noticed that somehow Michael had gotten there. Shayu saw that he had changed and was using the nine tails power. He wasn't sure what to do about that but with her in her susano again and distracted, he took his chance to summon something to attack her. From a side/back angle from her, he put a lot of chakra into summoning a shark but this was more then a normal summon. As he slammed his hand onto the surface of the water, a soft light began to glow under his feet and grow till it looked like a massive torpedo shaped body under the water. When Shayu looked at the susano, he called on the attack, the massive form swam forward under the water, a massive fin broke the surface but as it reached the susano, it breached. The 60ft Megalodon, the king shark, opened its massive jaws to attack the susano.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:34 am
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael smiled a bit as he saw Shayu summoning his shark out of the corner of his eye. "You're goin' down lady!" He said cockily then grinned as he ran forward almost too fast to see any more than a yellow line following behind him. He then quickly climbed up the Susano'o and onto the back of it's neck where he concentrated the movement of Kurama's chakra to make giant arms that would come out of his back and take hold of the Susano'os arms in order to give Shayu's attack an opening. Michael was hoping the attack would hit before the arms could get loose.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami laughed. "Do you really think that you are the only one with summons. This is my realm and it is filled with my allies." Right before the massive shark connected with her Susano'o twelve long serpentine bodies erupted from the water and grabbed onto the shark and dragged it into the water. From other places in the water erupted two more sets of twelve serpents. "Now onto you." Izanami smiled as a third arm emerged from her Susano'o and grabbed onto Michael. "Your trick was very smart. You only made one mistake. You gave me enough time to regain my balance." Izanami turned to face Michael. Without calling out the attacks name Izanami sent black flames at the immobilized ninja.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:37 pm
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu watched as she had the large serpents that grabbed the massive shark. When she spoke about being her realm he was thinking that she had been getting cocky. When she turned and had started to send flames towards Michael. Shayu quickly used his unleashed jutsu, as he sped himself up, he quickly ran, almost vanishing as Michael was in front of her in one second and gone the next. Michael disappeared as Shayu grabbed him but then they appeared as they 'landed' on the shore but Shayu collasped to his knees as he caught his breathe, coughing a bit. He was coughing up some blood as his mask started to stain red slightly, his body was already under too much strain. He sighed as he stood up, but removed his mask, revealing his shark like teeth, "This may be your realm but you were dumb enough to make it an ocean..." He said as he moved, activating shark sage mode, tribal markings appeared up his expose left arm. He thought it over as he began to use some hand signs, "Summon Transformation jutsu" He said as their was a glow in the water but where his shark was dragged under, a whirlpool began to form. It kept growing in size and width till it reached the bottom where standing their was a massive shark-like humanoid. Instead of fins on its side, it had arms with webbed clawed hands. The massive summon was holding a large sword in one hand, one it had summoned itself. In the other hand was the last serpent of the 12 that dragged it down, the others were cut in half and dead. The serpent was trying to get free but Kamohoali'i held it just beneath its head till it brought it up and chomped down on its head, first crushing before tearing its head from his body, spitting the serpents head onto the sandy floor. Kamohoali'i jthen jumped up out of the whirlpool where he landed with a large splash. He was probably as big as the susano and just as powerful in this form. The blade was lowered, the edge dipper into the water as the massive sharkiod smirked, "Abyssal tombs." He spoke in a deep voice, as several tentacles of water rushed from the blade, spreading out till edge one went to one of 10 serpents as they divided into more tentacles, wrapping around the serpents and began to drag them into the water. When those 10 serpents were submerged, the water caved in slightly as the water infused with Kamohoali'i's chakra had began to crush and kill the serpents. Kamohoali'i glared at Izanami, "I never had an Uchiha before... im going to enjoy using your bones to pick you from my teeth." He said in a rather enjoying way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:14 am

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan stood up on the tree branch he sat on to observe the battle. He began to weave handsigns slowly. He pulled down his hidden cloud headband so that it covered his eyes tightly. There was a mark going through the cloud symbol as well, which was common amongst the akatsuki. What was he going to do? Was he preparing to attack? What jutsu was he going to use? Will he side with the vengeance seeking Uchiha princess or the two leaf village younglings who are putting their all into defending their home?

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

EA R0N1N

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:23 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami frowned. "That is a powerful jutsu for a chunin. But it looks like that took the last out of you." Izanami looked over her new opponent. "I have to chose. Do I want to waste my once per month jutsu or a large amount of chakra." She whispered to herself before looking at the nine tails host. Her Susano'o readied itself for a defense. "Well lets see how tough your pet shark really is." Izanami challenged.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:12 am
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael sighed a bit in relief when he saw he was taken away from the Susano'o before it could do anything to him. "Thanks" He said then noticed how tired Shayu was. "Don't worry i got you" He said as he put a hand on his teammates shoulder and passed on enough chakra to cause a single tailed cloak to form on him. Michael was hoping the extra chakra would boost his power, protect him, and a good amount of chakra to use.

HyperFox2

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image

Zero came back from a mission and he sensed a commotion and he teleported to the area he stood beside a tree and watched everyone fight and said "Hmm must be fun all i have been doing is delivery missions for the hokage i wanna do some fighting." he leaned against the tree, took out a book, and he begun to read it
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:36 pm
The Android Soldier

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at Michael when he helped him out, he sighed and nodded, glad for the assistance cause he was low on chakra. Shayu sighed, glad that his appearance wasn't an issue. When he thought it over, "IF you can, try to either aid or defend Kamohoali'i as much as you can but don't get in his way." He said thinking it was more to keep Michael from being eaten by the massive shark humanoid.

Kamohoali'i looked at her when she frowned but had then brought her attention back to him, "Pet shark you say... he is naught but a pilot fish. I am Kamohoali'i, ruler of the oceans, King of the Depths!" He announced but noticed that she had her susano'o had gone into defense. He laughed, "Such strength and you hide." He said as he lifted the blade, getting a striking pose before slashing the blade, hitting the water sending a slash of razor water rushing towards the Susano'o.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

Then Zero started walking while reading the book he walked into the fray of battle, he stopped, and said "Hmmm this book just got really weird. bought it for nothing." so he used his some of his chakra and it combusted. then he looked around and said "Crap."
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items