Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 4e] Unity
L5R - Unity - Chapter 1 - Winter Solstice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:32 pm
The girl would stir for a moment, uttering an "Uhhh...", holding a hand to her face... when she suddenly realized the situation she was in, quickly shifting to a kneeling position, her hands down between her knees with a sudden "Oh!"

She had extremely large, bright brown eyes, that was darting between the three samurai, including one that is armed with a naginata. Also, despite a very petite build, she was rather on the endowed side, if that is the kind of clue Naohiko is looking for. She was currently blushing like mad.

If you weren't trying to misbehave, then most likely, the clues you probably glean from the situation is that she certainly doesn't have the demeanor of an assassin, nor does she seem equipped to be one (If you have enough skill at jiujutsu to assassinate someone efficiently, you probably don't get hit with sandals to the face). However, her lack of wakizashi could mean that she is a peasant masquerading in samurai attire. As you said, she seems inappropriately dressed for winter court.

"I... I... no, it's just... I, ah... you see..." she began to stutter, gaze darting around in a panic. "NOIT'SNOTMYROOMIWASATTHECOURTANDISAWYOUWALKBYANDIWASCURIOUSANDWANTEDTOSAYHIANDICOULDN'TFINDAGOODOPENINGANDIWASN'TTRYINGTOBEACREEPER BUTTHENYOUCLOSEDTHEDOORANDICOULDN'TGETOUTANDYOUTHREWTHESANDALATMEANDIPROBABLYDESERVEDIT" and she would gasp, before shouting out "I'MSORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" before suddenly hopping up with surprising alacrity, running past Kaichiyo, bodychecking the muscleheads at the door, and charging down the hall and the jigoku away from all of you. Of course, if no one makes any rolls to physically bar her from doing so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:58 pm
Naohiko looked to his two fellow Kraken after the girl sped off. ".....what happened there?" the young Kraken was unsure on if he should chase ......"What do you want done here, Kaichiyo-hime?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:07 am
"Oh..." she responded, clearly quite bewildered and still trying to process the words being thrown at her at mach speeds. She blinked in confusion as the girl jumped up and bolted, giving a pleasantly melodic, "Come back any time..."

Shaking her head, she turned to her companions. "She was with us this whole time? Stealthy little thing..." before her expression suddenly turned stern, "Some guards you are. Get out, I'm changing."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:14 am
Before the scene changes, feel free to declare any honor losses or gains you have earned for your character, and I will approve or deny them.

There are no more people hiding in Kaichiyo's room, as far as any of you can discern, so nothing will prevent you from going to the court area if desired.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:48 am
Naohiko would take his leave of the Kraken princess and make a few careful folds in Setsuna-tan while waiting for Kaichiyo to require his presence again.

OOC: No Honor Change  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 pm
Shi had laid down on his bed while the others situated themselves. He fell asleep nearly instantly, completely missing the intruder fiasco. It wasnt until his own wnoring woke him up that he rose and rubbed his eyes. "I wonder what is on the agenda." He thought aloud.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Raganui Minamoto rolled 6 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 6, 9, 2 Total: 32 (6-60)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:15 pm
Gendo, however, would attempt to stand his ground and not move as the Hare came at him. This door would be denied by his bigness! And only after he'd resisted her attempt, if she were stunned, he'd just reach out and grab her arm.

Stamina: 3k3 to resist her!

TN: 15.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:20 pm
The Hare girl manages to check Gendo out of the way in such a way that he was knocked off balance, either due to skill with jiujutsu, or just dumb luck.

Agility/Jiujutsu: 18.

And off she goes.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm
That was not expected. Regaining his balance, he moved to pursue the Hare girl. "Wait!"  
PupSage rolled 9 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 8, 9, 9, 8, 9, 2, 7 Total: 69 (9-90)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 pm
Sure Shi had missed the commotion in the bedroom, but he did not miss a little girl plowing over Gendo. That demanded action, and action was what it would receive. Shi moved from the bed like a flash of lightning, mind as calm as the stream, body hard as stone, and as fast as air. He shoved past Gendo, much in the same way as the girl had and set off after her.

Agility /Athletics: Spending 1 void to get a rank. Total 33 with 1 raise.
Agility/Jiujutsu: 37 total  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:38 pm
That would be Agility/Athletics to catch up, and a separate Agility/Jiujutsu to tackle her. Since you have to get from bed, to the door, open it, then run after her, and you don't start this until after she breaks away from Gendo, you'll need 2 raises on your athletics roll (i.e., giving her +10). However, since you have Water 3, which gives faster movement, I'll reduce the raises needed to 1.

Keep your original roll for the second half, roll for the first half now.

@ Gendo: She seems uninterested in slowing down at your calling.

EDIT: The second roll is Agility/Jiujutsu. Don't know why I wrote Athletics a second time. Acknowledging your previous 6k3 roll of 37, with 2 raises for knockdown.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 pm
Gendo gives chase, just a bit.

Agility, raw: 2k2  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PupSage rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 10 Total: 25 (3-30)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:38 am
(rerolling first half.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:41 am
@ Shi: Without a rank in Athletics, you can't call the required raise. It means you'll have to spend a void point to do so (either for 1 rank in the skill for 1 roll so you can call raises, or for a free raise).

Of course, if you don't want to spend the void point, you can just let her go.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:10 am
Rain Yupa
@ Shi: Without a rank in Athletics, you can't call the required raise. It means you'll have to spend a void point to do so (either for 1 rank in the skill for 1 roll so you can call raises, or for a free raise).

Of course, if you don't want to spend the void point, you can just let her go.

With 3 void, i think that i can spare it.  
[L5R 4e] Unity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff