Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:45 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Sleepy
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Sarah
Outfit: Pajama Pants

Leon awoke, his head spinning and throbbing with every slight movement. He slowly sat up and brought his hand to his head, what happened last night? The last thing he remembered was working, was he roofied? If that was the case then why was he home. He doubted that he was drugged if he was back in the bed he'd become so accustomed to. Leon came to the conclusion that he had a few too many and fell asleep when he got home thanks to exhaustion. The redhead looked around before finding Sarah who was already awake. The male groaned for a second before laying his head on her shoulder and sighing. Good morning~ Sleep well? He asked in a grumbled voice. His eyes were closed once again and he was lolling back to sleep, fighting to stay up. Leon wanted to go back to sleep but knew that it was time to start the day. Any plans for today? Want to go see a movie or something? He asked with a slightly raised eyebrow even though his eyes were closed. He partly wanted to stay home and laze around but he figured it'd be fun to get out and do something.

I currently have 800$ on hand and 1000$ in the bank...
I'm currently thinking about "..."
I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Still In Bed. I I Feeling: Quiet; Content. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Sarah had gone to bed early the night before, having passed out after a chapter from her newly found book. Recently she had been interested in Bookworm's, slightly disappointed that she hadn't chosen a keeper as an occupation instead of a cashier at Moonbuck's. Nevertheless, coffee and books did go well with each other, or even hot cocoa, which was possible around this time of year. She turned her head slightly to glance over at the sleeping red head. He had woken her late last night - or early this morning - stumbling in through the door way with bright red cheeks and an extremely happy look on his face before plopping on next to her and passing out. It reminded her of a few manga characters. She only laughed a little, patted the spot next to her, and let him fall asleep in his drunken stupor. Slowly he turned his head with a groan, a small smile coming to her lips. "Morning." She watched him, perplexed by his motions. She herself wasn't old enough to drink, neither did she have an interest to. Black coffee on an occasional day was good enough for her. "I did... Did you drink well?" She teased, her sock covered foot bouncing along her ankle atop of her knee.

"No. But something spicy for lunch does sound rather nice. And I have been wanting to see "The Revenant." She closed her book with one hand, pressing her finger to the bottom of her lip thoughtfully as she glanced towards the ceiling. Her grey irises glinted from the incoming sunlight of the window. "Unless of course you'd rather see something else." She flicked her gaze back towards him.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused
Outfit: Out and About

Leon sometimes forgot that the blonde was the younger of the two, the way she presented herself. But that was one of the things he loved about her. He shifted himself up into a sitting position before stretching and letting out a long yawn. The redhead stuck his tongue out when Sarah let out a smart comment about his drinking. I never said you couldn't take a few shots. Besides, it's a lot easier to persuade a drunk person to do things they wouldn't normally do. He said in an oddly calm tone. The Revenant, Leon had been so busy with work that he had fallen out of the trend-loop and had no idea what that was. The male shrugged, figuring if she wanted to go see it then it wouldn't hurt to go. I don't even know what movies are out so we'll go see...The..Revant? He said already forgetting the name of the movie. Leon took a second to enjoy the warmth of the bed before turning to the side and stepping onto the floor, he needed to shower. You wanna join me in a shower? The extra steam would help my sore body~ He teased giving Sarah a playful wink. Before he could hear her answer, Leon made his way out of the room and towards the bathroom. He stepped inside, starting up the water before stripping off his loose pajama pants and boxers. The redhead was still a bit wobbly from the previous night, not realizing just how much he drank. Getting out of his clothes was hard enough without falling over, he wondered if he could stay balanced on the wet tile. Leon shrugged off the thought figuring he wouldn't find out just standing in the middle of the bathroom.

A loud thud echoed through the house.

What was going on? It was dark and the male felt something tapping at his face rapidly. The redhead slowly sat up, ears ringing and head spinning. He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, looking around at an unfamiliar place. Where was he? It took a few seconds to recollect himself but the male did his best to try and pull up the last thing he remembered. The memory played in his head a few times as he tried to analyze it. Did he...die? Then what would this be? Heaven? Hell? So many questions spun through his head until all of the pieces came together. His bright eyes widened in astonishment when the memories linked together. Just how long had he been in that darkness?

Leo was sitting on the floor of a bathroom in a shower that was unfamiliar to him, yet he knew where he was. This was Sarah's house, a place Leon called home. It was strange to have this much information flood his thought process at once. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation, all he could do for now was figure out what had happened by asking Sarah. Leo pushed himself onto his feet, he reeked of alcohol and was sore. Did Leon actually get into a drunken fight? It didn't seem like him. The male chuckled at the thought before deciding to clean himself up before presenting himself. He quickly took a shower, making sure to get the smell of booze off of him. Once he was finished, Leo stepped out of the shower and stood in front of the foggy mirror. The two lived in the same body so how could they be differentiated? After a few seconds of pondering, Leo snapped his fingers with an idea. The redhead scurred around looking for a rubber band or scrunchie. Eventually he found a rubber band in a drawer. With a quick few motions he made his hair into a ponytail.

Leo nodded to himself, satisfied with his solution. Now he looked like the cooler version of the two in his opinion. Thankfully Leon had set out some clothes to change into. He threw on the clothes as fast as humanly possible. Once he was satisfied with his look, Leo made his way out of the bathroom and towards the bedroom. He could feel his heartbeat beginning to speed up, was that how Leon's body normally reacted or was that him? He wasn't sure and knew he didn't have the time to ponder the fact. Once he was at the still opened door he leaned on its frame. There she was, the last time he'd seen her he wasn't exactly in a pretty position. Nearly dying wasn't his most glorifying moment was it? The male knocked on the frame of the door to get the blondes attention.
Oi...We've got a problem. He said, unable to find the right words to fully explain what happened.

I'm currently thinking about "What the hell..."
I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Getting Dressed. I I Feeling: Quiet; Content. I I Funds: $1,123.75

That was true. He hadn't exactly forbidden her to do so, but even still it wasn't something she wished to do before she turned "of age". She smiled, laying the book down at her side and allowing her blonde waves to unfurl behind her as she slowly sat up to take a glance down at him. "Yes, "The Revenant". It's a man surviving in the wild in the 1800's." There wasn't much else to say about the movie itself considering she hadn't exactly seen much past a trailer, and she certainly wasn't going to spoil the contents of the book she had picked up not long ago at Bookworm's. She watched him lift himself from his bed, turning her head curiously before a furious blush picked a fight with her cheeks. Months later, yet she could still hardly understand that she was, in fact, living and dating a sex demon when it came right down to it. She exhaled, opened her mouth, but by the time she had wanted to give an answer, he was gone and around the corner. Her cheeks blew outward and she puffed, lying back onto the bed. What was Moma doing right now, she wondered? The last time they had spoken was Christmas day, but they didn't speak for long; not while she had so many guests over. Her, on the other hand, spent it with Leon at her side, cherishing the new moments of a first Christmas with someone at her side.

Something spicy ached to be eaten. Maybe she'd stop by Leon's work and request for- No, the Shark's Head. Sushi sounded nice. She brushed her hair away from her face and slid off the side of the bed, bristling from the cold on her toes. Today felt the slightest bit like a scary gaming day... Spicy foods, something soft on her throat to drink... She sighed, crossing away from the bedroom and out into the kitchen for a coffee pot to get started. THUMP. Her head perked sideways. What in the world was that? Slowly she leaned sideways to glance into the hallway, silence following until she could hear the curtain being drawn back again. He couldn't have hurt himself that badly if he was continuing on with his shower. She pressed her finger against her lips, then turned back towards her pot of coffee, slipping a fourth cup of milk or so into the mug, then the dark brown, almost black, liquid. Once her cup was filled about 3/4, she hightailed it back to her bedroom, settling it down on the desk and pulling her shorts downward around her thighs. They dropped to the floor, followed by her shirt. She plucked her white bra from her desk, covering her breasts with the front of her arm.

It wouldn't matter how many times Leon had seen her naked, it was a natural instinct no matter who or what was around. Even in silence and solitude, she'd still cover up. Footsteps fell behind her just as she finished strapping her bra along her back, turning lightly to look over her shoulder as a familiar voice came back to her. "What's that?" Her eyes flickered in curiosity, though her backside faced him. Her fingers didn't leave her back strap. The cup of coffee steamed by her hip.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused

Leo stood in place for a moment, trying to get his thoughts together. It was still bizarre being back in control and not simply watching from the sidelines. The usual nagging from Leon was nowhere to be heard, it was almost like this was his body. The male shook off the thought, there was no way that Leon was...gone. The idea of being in this body alone was a scary thought, it made his whole body shudder in fear. His bright eyes trailed up the blondes body until he reached her eyes. He couldn't just leave her in the dark, letting her think he was Leon. Let's just say the last thing I remember clearly is being hospitalized. Has Leon been treating you well? He said with a sheepish smile. It was a bit of an odd explanation but he figured it wouldn't be that hard to figure out. Plus he figured it would be a lot more awkward if he just said "Hey it's Leo how's it goin'?" The redhead stood in silence for what felt like forever, unsure how she would react. He decided to break the silence, taking a step into the room before speaking. So Uhm... I'm not sure what happened exactly. All I know is that I woke up in the bathroom naked...You two weren't planning to do it right? Did I interrupt? He said slightly raising an eyebrow. He doubted it was the case but it wouldn't hurt to ask. When he thought about it, Leo realized that he had never slept with the blonde. His sheepish smile turned into a pout. Why did Leon get to hog all the fun?

Leo stretched his arm over his head and groaned slightly. How long had he been "asleep" anyways? The male wanted to ask Sarah but figured that question would be for later. He guessed that he would be the one trying to answer questions soon enough. Although he wasn't sure how much help he would be answering her questions like "Where he'd been" or such things. Everything past the fight was a blur between Leon's memories and his own.

I'm currently thinking about "What the hell..."
I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Quickly Dressed. I I Feeling: Shocked; Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

"Leon?" She began, waiting for his answer. Was something wrong? Had he really hurt himself in the bathroom more than she brushed it off to be? Immediate guilt rang through her. She wasn't entirely oblivious to the "up-and-down" he was giving her so thoroughly, which made her wonder if he probably hadn't been hurt that badly. If he had, he surely wouldn't be glancing over her, right? But as he opened his mouth to speak, it was her turn to freeze. She shuffled and struggled into the grey shirt wrapped around her arms as quick as she good, sliding it over her torso and pulling her waves from the back of the neckline. "L-Leo?" She asked in bewilderment, swallowing and snatching the pair of black jeans she had been considering over in comparison to the blue pair. "Leo is that really-" All of his questions went past her head, which dipped down as she almost fell down from placing one foot in her jeans. One in, then the other, zipping and buttoning without hesitation. He looked, well, lazy as ever.

There was no shock nor interest in his appearance, only curious boredom; as if he had woken up from a really long and uneventful sleep. She stepped forward, practically against him and stared up to his face, narrowing her own owl-like grey eyes. Leon wouldn't play a joke so foul on her, would he? At this rate, she had assumed them to become intertwined as one, as if they had their personality together instead of separate. But now, as she looked up at the hair pulled back in a ponytail and the leaned back way he presented himself, she had to wonder if it was only Leon she had talked to and been with these past several months. She stared, unable to drag herself away like a moth to the light.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm

Leo wasn't sure what to say as the woman quickly changed into her clothes for the day. Before he had time to even make a witty remark she was practically on top of him, her grey eyes practically piercing through him. The male simply raised an eyebrow in response to her examination. Did she not believe him? When he put himself in her shoes he could see why it was so hard to accept that he still existed, he was having a hard time believing it himself. She was putting so much pressure into her stare as if she was calling his claim a bluff. The male was too caught up in other things to feel the exerting pressure coming from the girl. His eyes dragged up and down the woman's body, examining her like a prime piece of meat. Leo couldn't help himself when put in such close quarters with such a lovely specimen. The male's calm demeanor quickly turned into that of a hunter, a hungry grin stretched across his mouth. His hands swiftly grasped at the woman's hips, closing the small distance that was left between the two. His face was inches away from hers, he could feel her breath hitting his collar-bone. The few seconds of silence felt like they lasted for an eternity, Leo made sure to lock eye contact with Sarah for the whole time.

The redhead finally broke the silence, leaning in and bringing his lips as close as possible to her ear.
Your lovely Leon wouldn't have such ferocity in his eyes now would he? He said in a low growl. Leo knew the biggest difference between the two was still there sexual drive. While Leon had learned how to control his, Leo still had an undying thirst for it. The male's grip tightened around Sarah's hips for a moment before slithering away back to his person. He took a step back and his demeanor soon returned to its normal laid-back manner. The redhead yawned aloud and stretched out his arms before returning his gaze to the blonde.

I'm currently thinking about "..."
I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 pm

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Quickly Dressed. I I Feeling: Shocked; Confused. I I Funds: $1,123.75

He stood, looking as perplexed as she was, though with a hint of boredom behind his gaze. The change hadn't phased him in the slightest - yet she couldn't understand as to why. Where had he been all this time if their personalities hadn't melded together those months ago? Was it only Leon she had been speaking to, hanging out with, and everything else that they primarily did together? His eyes drifted downwards, lingering over her body and she fell back onto the heels of her feet, grinding them onto the top of the cold wooden floor. And if that were the case... Then where had Leon gone? What did he remember distinctly after seeing her at the hospital? A black... Nothing? Silence? Deprivation? She swallowed. He was alive - whether it be a mental state and not, in actuality, physical. He flashed his teeth and she was swept forward, stumbling in surprise until she could feel his body heat grind up against hers. There was a soft gasp, her lips hardly inches from his clavicle as she released a heavy breath. "I-It is you..." She whispered, practically near interrupting the end of his sentence. Yet for some reason, she felt... Dirty. She had separated the two in her mind, left them to be a different person with every breathable sentence, even if they did share the same body. Her hands, which now pressed fingertips into his chest, gently clenched downwards, gathering the slightest bit of fabric. No, he wouldn't have - not unless he was hungry; as she had learned and now used the phrase.

He released her and she was left to reside in her thoughts. There was no firm clench she could finalize the answer on. All she knew was that Leon was gone and Leo was now apparent once more after a two month hibernation. There was no possible explanation that could succeed in satisfying the question. Where had Leo gone and how had he gotten back? Had this "cure" been a temporary status or had it never been at all? Her eyes analyzed on what looked like the front of his red jacket, her finger perched neatly on the bottom of her lips, which didn't move nor open throughout the thought process. Finally, she lifted her head, eyebrows furrowed and staring intently - almost with a childish demeanor that couldn't understand why their parent was scolding them. "What happened to you?" Was the first and only thing she could muster.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with Sarah and located at Home"
✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
✦"I'm thinking about "..."
✦"I have $100 in my pocket and $400 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "Casual"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Leo simply watched as the woman's facial expressions warped from surprised, confused and curious all at once. It was like he could read her mind, knowing the conflicting thought going through her. The male wanted to say something comforting, something to help ease her but couldn't find the right words. He wanted to say "Leon's ok." but did he really know that? If he was in the darkness then who knew what would happen. He had to be prepared for the worst, and so did she. "I'm sure things will be fine. Let's just play things by ear." He blurted out. What a stupid thing to say, he wanted to slap himself but knew that it was the only option that they had. He waited in silence, wondering what the first thing she would ask. Leo could see the questions trying to force their way out, yearning to find answers. Finally it came to be. The redhead raised an eyebrow at her first question, it was...Much simpler than he had anticipated. Leo reached behind his head and slowly scratched the back of his neck, unsure how to answer the question. It was a simple question but it was a question he didn't have the answer to. "I'm assuming that the same rules apply, when one loses consciousness the other comes out but....More...Extreme?" He said in a confused tone as he tried to formulate the sentence. It was hard to explain what had happened to him, whenever he tried to remember all he could see was chopped up bits. It was like an unfinished puzzle piece with some of the pieces broken or lost.

Leo let out a sigh, giving up on trying to put everything together for now. His bright yellow eyes dragged back to Sarah, examining her features. She looked...More mature than the last time they had spoken. Maybe it was thanks to the incident, if you could say it was a good thing. Leo closed his eyes and cracked his neck before groaning aloud. "Anyways...Let's forget about that for now. I'm here and Leon is taking a nap. What did the hopeless romantic want to do today? Something about a movie?" He said opening one of his eyes to look at the blonde. He figured it wouldn't hurt to try out an actual date, considering he was in a relationship with her too...Technically. The thought danced in his head for a moment before he leaned in, getting close and personal with their "Blonde Beauty". "Which one of us....Do you like more?" He said with a raised eyebrow. He'd never really cared about whether Sarah was madly in love with him, but some part of him had to know the answer.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:06 pm

It didn't take long for the blond to remember just the distinctive differences between the two personalities besides the lack in motivation in sex drive for the one of them. It was the pure laid back notion and what came off as 'just go with it' that really brought them apart. Sure, Leon had his moments of doing things outside of the box - but it was the explanation necessary to get him to do it that made him so different. Here, for these past couple of months, she had seen mixtures of the two, giving her further proof of her theory that they had in fact mixed. Now... She swallowed again and gave the faintest of nods. There was nothing she could do, and it wasn't as if she hadn't been in the situation before. "I thought you had mixed..." She admitted. "He came off so different, so much more confident that I was almost certain that the both of you had become something else entirely." It hadn't meant to offend him in any way, but it was something she had watched happen for the past few weeks after Halloween; assuming she could get through her night terrors first. "I would think..." She agreed. If it had been like before, then Leon wouldn't remember a single thing once Leo was done; which still didn't make too much sense. But on the other hand, it did. Leo himself was the entity that thrived on sex - which created the symbol of an Incubus. He was the voice, the action, and the mental capacity of the sex demon, while Leon remained the host. Recently it had been something else. He displayed confidence, shook his feathers out when before he'd tuck them away in shame and apologize for whom he'd ruffled them to by Leo's actions.

She felt helpless, yet not panicked. They were something she had come to terms with a long time ago, when they stopped by Moonbucks, or he'd visit her at work, she'd find him in the alleyway, the list goes on. It was how they came to be and how she'd discovered her feelings for him - even if it took him practically mounting over her on a hospital bed to figure that out. She brushed her blond hair back, unaware of the blush fallen on her cheeks at the memory. She still, though, wondered what it was like to "take a nap", to fall back behind the other personality and not be able to watch what was going on. She pursed her lips, turned to face the desk, and plucked the still hot mug from the wooden surface. It had left a circular steam print beneath. "The Revenant." She responded, taking a sip from her mug. It was still all so confusing. She had questions, but she knew neither him nor her were going to be able to answer them, nor a psychologist or doctor at the very least, and she certainly didn't have half a mind to toggle him down there just to explain the situation. She took another sip, eyeing him from over her bare shoulder and shifted to set the mug down.

However, she froze halfway through the motion. Which one of us....Do you like more? He had gotten closer beneath her peripherals, the warmth emanating clearly from his body, just as it always had. "There is no 'better'." It didn't take her long to answer the question. How many nights had she wondered the exact same thing before coming to her own realization? "It would be the equivalent to asking someone which side of the equation they like more. The answer is always going to be the common input or output." She placed the coffee mug back in it's spot, pushing it gently so it landed on the same print as before. Though it didn't bother her if it made more than one, it might have been an OCD habit to see it didn't make another. "If one plus one equals two, would they like the two or would they like the beginning one plus one?" She turned to face him, her eyes never blinking, but focusing to take in all of the details she had missed. She had liked, if not - she swallowed - both of them just as much as the other. Yes, she separated the personalities into two people hosted in one body, but that didn't differ when it came to whom she wanted to be with. They were one and that was that.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Leo was a bit surprised at Sarah's remark, of course it seemed like the logical solution but he knew that just wasn't possible. The redhead opened his mouth, wanting, yearning to tell her that if Leon didn't need him anymore he'd essentially die. The incubus didn't want to disappear, the only thing he could bring to the table was the will to survive when left alone. If Leon had Sarah then...What would happen to him? He couldn't bring himself to say it, the mood was already awkward enough, no need to make it depressing as well. Instead, Leo simply chuckled at the thought. The two of us? Become one? I wouldn't want to be that close to Leon, he's too... He said, unable to find the right word that would fill the description needed. It took him a moment but a word did come to mind. Clingy...That's why he has you, he can cling to you all he wants and keep his neediness out of my hair. Leo said with a satisfied "Hmph" as if he'd won an argument with himself. The male folded his long arms across his chest, staring at the girl for a moment. Was she thinking of the same Leon that he'd kept alive for so many years? Sure his memories were a bit jarred but he wasn't that delusional. It may seem like he's become a lot more...Confident. But think of it this way, besides work when does he leave your side? I wouldn't say he's confident, he's just comfortable with you now. When it comes to strangers he and I are Leagues apart. He said, the last part coming off in an oddly stern tone, as if trying to make it a fact.

Leo was certain that it was the case, he knew Leon like the back of his hand. At least he thought he did. The redhead had to admit he never saw the guy getting the balls to go out with someone but that was simple the inevitable. His attention was drawn back to the woman when she spoke about her preferences between the two, not bothering to remember the name of the movie. Her analogy was a bit hard to grasp for the male but he had a vague idea of what she meant. She liked both of them equally but as different people, an open-closed relationship was a weird thing indeed. Leo groaned in defeat, deciding to let the troublesome matter go. If she said she liked them both then that was that, for now at least. The male took a step forward, once again inches from Sarah only this time for a whole other reason. Pulling his arms apart from his chest, Leo reached over the blonde and snatched her coffee cup. He brought the warm cup to his lips and took a large sip. Nothing like caffeine to start the day. Making sure not to drink it all, Leo placed the cup back on the desk thus leaving a third circle on the surface.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:14 pm

Intrigued by his suggestion, she crossed her arms over her chest, watching him curiously. "I suppose that much could be true. But whether or not around me or others, it's still a measure of confidence either way." She stole a glance to the window, curious if she should buy a rack of brown or black curtains to splay across them. The sunlight was a b***h much when it shined over her bed, but fortunately it laid only over her body and not her actual face. At least not until the sun rose towards the other end of the sky - then that became another problem entirely. "I would imagine, though, working at a bar has a higher upscale of talking to strangers than it would if he worked at the bookstore. Especially since Mrs. Teagan isn't around as often and he mans the bar by himself most nights." She had in fact wondered where the older woman went off to. It was normal to see that the owner didn't come by very often - but at least a check up every once in a while would have been a good idea. Lately, however, it seemed as if she wasn't there at all. She twiddled the top of her sock on the ground, swiveling back to look up at the Incubus. A small smile fluttered to her lips.

"Not unless you've secretly been taking over the night." It was a small tease, of course. She swiveled back and forth gently, thinking over the matter. He only had some recollection of what Leon did in Leo's absence, but not entirely all of it, if she was hearing correctly. But if that were the case, then what did he remember? She rose her nose, this time flicking her gaze up towards the ceiling, her finger still pressed firmly along the bottom of her lip. She had grown so accustomed to only seeing Leon that the only logical reason to her would be that they mixed. Not unless Leo had taken a long break and decided to sit on the sidelines. But even then, wouldn't he have said something along those lines? And not been as confused as she was? She sighed, dropping her hands to her side and looking up at him again. He towered a good seven inches over her - and proved it when he suddenly reached for the coffee cup. For some odd reason, it made her laugh a little. Like nothing had changed. "Let's go for a walk." She finally finished with, turning on her heel to exit the room and head towards the front door. At least then they could clear the air a little with more questions. She wanted to know what he did remember, if he could see everything like before, and if not, then what did he think was happening? She exhaled slowly, reaching down for a shoe.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Leo shrugged at the woman's remark, she did have a slight point. Confidence was confidence regardless how it was presented. He still wouldn't believe that Leon was a changed man, if that was the case then why was he still around? So many questions continuously piling up as he thought about everything that had happened so far. Some of the blurred memories were becoming clear, nights at the bar making small talk with customers. Helping his boss stock the back room and so on. It was like he was watching a film of someone he never knew. He felt....Scared. His calm thoughts turned into frantic ones. Leo cupped his face, his eyes slowly widening. His thoughts were swarming him, he felt like he was drowning in fear. It wasn't until the woman cracked a cheesy joke that he snapped out of his delusions. That...Couldn't happen, right?

He chuckled nervously before pulling his hand down. His yellow eyes glanced back at Sarah. He couldn't bring himself to look her in the eyes. She really must be something to change Leon into what he's become, but he couldn't admit that. Once he admitted that he wasn't needed that was it. I may be smooth but I'm not that smooth. Plus bars are too cliche for me. I remember Leon had a run in with a girl who tried to fu- W-well it was before you two became serious.... He said with a sheepish laugh, rubbing the nape of his neck. He figured Leon wouldn't want him to let out that bit of information. Leo knew that it was time to change the subject to something less....Awkward. Right a walk! Sounds nice! He said following the woman out of the room and towards the front door. He quickly grabbed his shoes, rushing to put them on. The redhead opened the door, placing his arm behind Sarah and gently pushing her out the door. Quite a nice day hm? He said, pushing the walking topic.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out