Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

A bright smile widened across her face. "You're so good to me..~" And wrapping an arm around his waist, she pulled herself close to him before descending the stairs. She leaned up, kissed his cheek, and bolted over to Jacob. "Come on Jacob!! I have so much to show you!!! And I promised Finn I'd be back~." She narrowed her eyes playfully over to Finn before pulling on Jacob's arm childishly. The shirt was crisp, newly ironed, just as usual. She pulled on it, though he wasn't budging one bit, only looking at her with an amused look. Her feet slid against the ground.

"Don't make me sick Dime on you!" She cried.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Well first... Do you like Zelda?
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Happy!!; Loved.
Money: $500

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:21 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Raising his eyes to the descending couple, he smiled at the sight of the two. Happy as ever and she was latched to Finn - just as it should be. He shifted his cheek off his fist, leaning forward towards them before Bree made her way around the table and grabbed at Jacob's arm. "I'm just glad you're dressed." He glanced to Finn with a smile but playfully didn't budge while the little woman pulled on him. He was reminded of a small child; just as Finn had said. Speaking of, he glanced over at him before standing and letting Bree still practically run in place.

"I'll bring her back if she starts not feeling well." Which only illicited a 'You told him?!' from Bree. As if to quiet her, he pressed his palm over her head, thumb pressing against her forehead. "Walk, you." And she did so, heading towards the door. He waved to Finn before following after.

'I love you, Finn~!' Bree called out behind them, and the door closed.

{Both Exit.}

OOC: --
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Happy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:31 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her. Nuzzling her hair, he didn't even get the chance to return the kiss before she was bounding over to her best friend. He caught the look and felt a sense of pride burst within him. Oh yeah, best wife ever! Walking back over to the couch, he flopped down with a yawn, returning to his History channel watching. Dime jumped up next to him, sitting beside him and watching the T.V. with him. What was he going to do with her now that he was here? She was gonna go crazy and wear herself out. Draping an arm along the back of the couch, he felt his eyes growing heavy as he watched the T.V. Lying along the length of the couch, his cat crawled under his arm and snuggled close as the brunette fell asleep on the couch. He had two of his main needs met today. Food and sex. Now he was getting his third. Sleep.

((OOC; No...Not really ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:21 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With no one
✗ Finn and Bree's place?
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese wasn't sure he was in the right place, digging into his pocket and taking out his cell phone while at a stop sign. He checked his personal email, pulling up the last email from the male with honeyed-blonde hair to make sure he was first in the right neighbor hood, then driving in the right direction. It seemed to be correct, Finn's place was three blocks ahead, and on the left once he took a right turn. After five years, the wolf's palms were beginning to sweat from being nervous. Finn was great and easy going, but after five years with nothing more than a book dedication for a wedding gift and nothing said or done whatsoever to a tragically ended sports carreer...how was he or his essentric wife going to receive the wolf?

He put his cell phone down as the light turned, easing on the gas and glancing through both windows to inspect the neighborhood. He missed his studio apartment, but he was past that now. Man...five years kept echoing in his head and giving him an awed, shocked feeling to think about it. Five years since disappearing just before graduation and...and everything else that happened after that. It was freaky. He held his breath as he pulled into what he believed was the right driveway, letting the car hum for a few minutes before turning the key in the ignition. No turning back, Tyrese Havens, it's been much too long for us all. Still seated, he rubbed his hands on his wheel as he stared at the front door. It was cozy, felt like something Finn and Bree would live in.

He climbed out of the vehicle, looking back at it and his clothes and thinking he should have made a more subtle reappearance. Sighing, he closed the door and steeled his nerves. Moment of truth. He turned towards the door, walking the slight incline up the drive way and up the door steps. If this wasn't the right place he was going to be humiliated. However, the faint scent in the area was eerily familiar from days past. A small anticipatory smile tugged at his lips. Yeah, he wanted to see Finn, Bree too. He knocked on the door and pulled his hand back after a few seconds. He could hear a tv on, which meant someone was home. He was glad, this time of day most people would be at work. Clearing his throat into his closed hand, he looked down at his feet as he scuffed it gently against the welcome mat. Please let this go smoothly.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: Made the longest starter post to absolutely no one back at Ty's place. xD

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:45 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn groaned groggily as he rolled over on the couch. Fast asleep and enjoying it ever so much. Bree and Jacob had left to do best friend things, which just left him and his buddy Dime to curl up on the couch and sleep the day away until his wife came home. It felt nice to take a day off from work. As a manager, and only employee, he didn't get many days off; if any. He was glad he took it, even if it was originally just to meet one of his three basic needs. If Bree hadn't gotten sick right before things were about to go down, he would probably still be at work instead of on his couch. Dime's head lifted to the sound of a car. Stretching out beside Finn's back, he got up and padded his way over to a window to see who it was. They hadn't gotten out of the car right away, so he waited until they did. Once effectively out and in the sunlight, his gray fur stood on end and he ran from the window, scared out of his wits by the canine at the door.

There was a knock. Finn rolled over and groaned again. Another. Why was everything so loud? Another. Finally Finn shot up into a sitting position. Sleep clouded eyes looked at the T.V. to see a new history special about the seven gates of Hell supposedly located around the world. Oh right, there's someone at the door. Getting up from the couch, thankful to Jacob when he didn't feel pain in his knee, he stretched himself out. His back popped a little and as his arms came back down to his sides, he rubbed at his eyes with the heel of his hand. Who could be at his door now? When had him and Bree become so dang popular? With a grumbled something slipping from his lips, he opened the door, the sunlight blinding him for a moment and preventing him from properly seeing who was at the door. "Mmm-yeah?" he asked sleepily, still rubbing an eye.

As his vision began to clear up and sleep began to drift away, his golden eyes snapped wide open. Holy sh*t! There was no way this was real right now. First Jacob comes back into their lives, saying he's moved to the island, and now Ty! Was this best friend reunion day? Finn perked right up at the sight of his best friend. "Ty! Wow, it's so good to see you! Come on in," he greeted cheerfully, inviting the man into his home.

((OOC; Well I read it ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
wearing/Driving

Tyrese's gaze flickered upward and he lifted his head after having a glance at a familiar, half asleep face. "Wish I was asleep this time of day." He observed quietly and amusidly. He watched Finn pop up almost all at once, and gave a short lived apologetic smile. The guy welcomed him in like he hadn't seen him in five days rather than five years. It surprised and relieved him, Finn was Finn as usual.

Giving a small nod he stepped inside and turned to remain facing the meta human. "Yeh, hey Finn...it's been, a while man. A long while. How are things?" He started with a measure of unfamiliarity in what to ask about. There was much to say even if it had already been said over emails. He scanned the room after smelling a cat, but didn't see one. Finn had cats in his dorm the first day they met, he remained an animal lover, the wolf could see.

He faltered between asking 'how's the wife' and 'where's the wife' who he couldn't hear or sense right now. But, both options sounded formal, something he was trying to avoid as he opted for seeking out their frindship the way it used to be. Ty kept a very selective group of friends in school, three he could name off the top of his head, Finn included, that he spent the majority of his time with and allowed a bond to form. One was a werepanther and the other a half demon, neither of which he had seen anymore so than he had Finn since graduation. He was trying to fix that now, and this was a good place to start.

User Image
User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: awww thanks, you didn't hafta QwQ &...Dime is scarred of Ty?! He has done nothing to the kitty!

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:40 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn chuckled with a bit of shame, rubbing the back of his neck at his muttered statement. How ironic was this? He was just thinking about the wolf and suddenly he appears on his door step. Now if only he could get a pizza here...Closing the door behind him as he came inside, Finn walked around him, motioning for him to follow him to the couch. They could have gone to attic where his 'man cave' was, but that was too many steps for the still sleepy twenty-one year old. He flopped back down on the couch, unable to remove the smile from his face. This was just the greatest day ever right now! There was nothing that could make it any better.

"How are things..." he mumbled as he tilted his head back to look at the ceiling. "Let's see, I manage the local candy store around here. Jacob told us he moved to the island, that's where Bree is now. My best friend suddenly appeared on my doorstep. Overall, everything's great!" he replied with gusto. How could things be bad? Their lives were pretty typical. Bree worked at night at the bar, he worked during the day at the candy shop. Sometimes they met in the middle. "Although..." he trailed off, his cheery face suddenly dropping. "Bree's been pretty sick all week and I'm worried about her," he mumbled as he sighed a little. He just had the same conversation with Jacob but now he was with his best friend, so it felt necessary to repeat.

"It's weird man. She'll be super sick in the morning and then suddenly it's gone,like it was never there. Then, when she's not puking her guts out, she's in bed hibernating until her shift at the bar," it was obvious he was worried by the sound of his voice. He combed a hand through his hair. "Just today she asked me for a whole jar of pickles. I mean, I like pickles, but I don't think I could eat a whole jar of them! And she refuses to go to the doctor...It's a good thing Jacob came when he did. He's gonna take her while I'm at work tomorrow, but still..." He sighed in frustration as he ran his hands along his face vigorously. "That's why I'm home today. She came to visit me at work and got violently sick, so I closed up shop," he added halfheartedly.

"Sorry I just unloaded on you like that man, I just missed you," he confessed as he looked to the wolf and gave a light snort of a laugh.

((OOC; Yus I did! It's a new era for them! Gotta catch up. XD It's nothing personal! Since Jacob's a bird I made it so Dime tries to attack him every time he sees him ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:51 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese turned a few moments after Finn walked around him, seeing he was being showed to the couch and following the other male over. He eased into an open seat, a small sigh escaping his lips. Finn was still beaming, and Ty fully relaxed. Finn wasn't angry. He couldn't help but glance at the ceiling when Finn did, his navy orbs falling back down to the ex-athelete as he spoke. Finn the manager of a candy store? By George, he and Bree had to be bouncing off the wall on a regular basis. And Jacob...Ty barely remembered this one, perhaps because they were both 'dark and brooding' back in high school and hadn't hung out on any occasion the wolf could remember. He wondered if the guy had changed any in five years, not one else seemed to have.

His eyes flashed sheepishly when Finn referred to him as his best friend, he then paused, head cocking and brows pushing together in concern when a hiccup occurred in Finn's usual...Finn-ness. He listened, slightly baited when he talked about something being wrong with Bree. Sick for the last week? What kind of sick? Threading his fingers together in his lap, Ty nodded to each symptom thoroughly. Until, the pickle thing, and his brow rose inquisitively. Food cravings? Nausea, fatigue, and food cravings. The options spun in his head like the spinning face on a gambling machine. Food poisoning, maybe? No, not for a week. Side effects to medication? A viable option, if she was taking any. Every other option made cravings the black sheep, all except one.

But that was too personal for Ty to suggest, wasn't it? Why rile up the man with that if it was possibly untrue? If Ty wanted to know he would have to see Bree personally and have a chance to smell her scent for her hormones. Animals could sense sickness, but that that was a bit too awkward for Ty. Besides, he shouldn't be playing doctor with people. "Don't sweat it too much, I'm sure it will pass. Ginger can help with the nausea, but it's smart to get her to that doctor." He stated, deciding not to worry Finn by openly voicing the things he thought it was. If she was going to the hospital tomorrow, then they could find out something then. Even with Bree's faded scent in the room, Tt was sure he couldn't sense disease.

It was bad enough seeing in Finn's body language that this was earing away at him. Finn and Bree had the kind of love Ty only wrote about, the one where his characters literally grew unable to survive without their spouce. Like he wrote in Finn and Bree's book: soulmates mean love that streched beyond just this life, their souls were mated. Their love was marked in spirit, and would be eternal. Cheesy, yes, but that was the wolf's occupation. "At least pickles aren't bad for you?" He attempted before waving off the male's apology. Ty wouldn't be mad at being confided in. "C'yah, I missed you too." He replied with little effort to be heard.

User Image
User Image
Out Of Chamomile: QwQ his profile could have been enough, right? You're just sweet. & okay, I'll take that over four sets of claws flying at me from the top of a fridge.

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:06 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn dropped his hands and looked over to the man. Maybe he was right, but Finn was a worrier when it came to Bree. Only when necessary and not overly worrying about things he shouldn't be. But just like she had been doing, he told him not to worry. He was unsure if he really should or not. What if something was terribly wrong with her? He inhaled deeply before exhaling, "Do you happen to have any lying around at your place?" he asked. Finn knew for a fact he didn't just have ginger lying around in his kitchen. Yeah, they had a few herbs here and there for when Bree cooked, but they didn't have the stock he knew Ty had. It was doubtful anyone could compare to Ty's garden of herbs. And if it would help her, then of course he was going to ask.

Finally a smile formed on his face, snickering slightly, "Yeah I guess that's true!" Finn leaned forward, rested his elbows on his knees as he looked around the rather blue decorated room. Bree's idea, not his. Actually, the only part of the house that he got to pout any say in was the attic where his man cave was. "What about you? You hardly ever wrote back to me, so what's knew with you?" he asked turning his attention back to the wolf. Finn wasn't offended by the lack of communication. He was a little about his absence at his wedding, but Finn had forgiven him a while ago. Ty was some big famous author now right? He probably had loads of people to write too and see so he couldn't be expected to be there all the time.

That's right. And weren't those freaky twins some big CEO's of something? He's met Lillian at least once he was sure because Ty was friends with her, but he didn't know much about her twin. Before he and Bree moved to Soleil, he had seen their picture in the paper a few times, that's how he knew anything. Finn felt a pang of depression before he pushed it aside. There was no reason to be feeling so down. His best friend was here after so many years!

((OOC; Nope. It is never enough! Right? I dunno about you, but I know what that feels like and it's not fun ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese nodded, "Yeah, I'll bring a bag around later." he shrugged. He probably had the dried variety this time of the year, probably to best be used in tea. If Bree didn't like tea, Ty would have the fresh kind with him too, Finn would figure out the best way to feed it to her. Honestly, of course Tyrese would help, but the doctor would probably have prescribed solutions for them.

He sighed when asked what the latest was with him, rubbing his hand on his chin. "Work related stuff mostly. A lot of tying loose ends before I moved here. Just stuff, especially graduation. Wish I would have gone and finished that a lot sooner." That was two years and a scholarship thrown away over his mother before he finally went to college. This was around the same time his book suddenly started blowing up, he only just realized how much he'd been juggling lately. It felt a little weird graduating just under half a year ago, school wasn't even low key for him with his professors asking for his autograph. Even now Ty wasn't a people person like that.

He cleared his throat, "I'll make up for lost time, whenever you and Bree want to visit it's on me for anything you guys want to do. I have a room reserved should you drop by." None of these things were something he expected to act as an apology, but if he was going to do so it was better said with his wife here.

User Image
User Image
Out Of Chamomile: roleplay is love, roleplay is life. I've gotten it pretty bad, hence why I'm a dog person. And I'm still a little sketchy on Finn's timeline in exact years compared to Ty's. :-/

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:14 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Is there a way I could put it in her food? She's not a tea drinker...Like, at all," he asked, remembering the first time he offered her the tea Ty had given him when he was stressing over possibly being a werewolf. Thankfully that didn't happen. She refused it and still refused it whenever he would make some. The day she ever said yes to a cup of tea would be the day he knew something was really wrong with her. It brought a smile to his face though, remembering it. He's even tried to get her to drink it since then and it sometimes turns into comical fights.

Work and school. Sounded pretty normal to him. Being famous must be taxing. Especially for a guy that doesn't really like being around a whole bunch of people. Must be downright annoying! Finn sat up a little straighter and rubbed his right knee. There wasn't any pain, it was just a remembrance kind of thing. He really did need to take it easy sometimes. It was all his over activity that had caused his knee to give out. Do too much physical activity at once just put far too much stress on it. He brought his head and smiled, "That would be awesome! I know Bree's gonna love it," he exclaimed excitedly. He probably lived in a big, fancy house too! "Where are you living around here?" he asked, enjoying his time catching up with Ty, even if they were just talking about mundane things.

((OOC; I couldn't agree more! And what do you need clarification on. I'll totally do my best. I'm kinda lazy when it comes to bios ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:50 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese cleared his throat again, then coughed once into the back of his hand. "Yeah, you can put ginger in a varity of foods. You could even make it into candy if you know what you're doing. Horses for courses." He then replied, his voice just a little hoarse. "Just made me rememeber I have ginger candy with me. I'll leave you the bag." He'd starting eating it since Mazi gave it to him for his throat back in high school. The werepanther had always been considerate of his injury; they had the kind of relationship that nourished each other on an emotional level. She was a good friend even after this long.

He saw when the candy store manager rubbed his knee, the wolf's eyes becoming filled with inquisitive concern as if to ask if the other male was doing okay right now. He still remembered the first time they played basketball together. It was just a challenge from Ty to see how Finn's hyperkineses worked, and the wolf's own stubbornness lead to him to losing pretty badly when he insisted on overtime. That was the start of a regular thing for them until Ty graduated the next year. Now, there would be no more of things like that. He knew it came hard for Finn, really hard. "Good, I was hoping it was something you could both enjoy. But yeah, I'm at 1504 Lumiere."

User Image
User Image
Out Of Chamomile: I think I'm just making it complicated in my own head. I mentally made a timeline and plopped events in there for Ty. Now I'm trying to plot Finn's events on there too for comparison.....does what I'm saying make sense? o- o

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:09 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn's jaw dropped. Lumiere! Wow, swanky. But, he should expect that from someone famous. Although Ty struck him as more the modest type then big luxury. "Wow! That's crazy man! All the way in uptown, yeesh! You made it big," he replied, obvious awe in his voice. He and Bree had a nice place, it was perfect for the two of them. They each had there own little retreats when they needed space, although they got enough of that just from work. It was probably because of that, that they were always so gooey towards each other. But he had to be just a little envious of Ty. How could he not be when he was living in the lap of luxury. Although Finn wouldn't know what to do with himself if he had that much space.

"Well, I'd offer the same thing but we turned our spare bedroom into an office for Bree," he said with a light chuckle. So much of his life had been affected by a simple knee injury. No more sports. No more basketball. Bree giving up her job. Finn slapped his hands on his knees and pushed himself into a standing position. "Well hey, I'm sure you don't wanna be couped up in here all day. You wanna get out and do something? Maybe see some sights?" he asked with a big grin on his face. There wasn't much to do around here except to wait for Bree and Jacob to get back. He could leave for a while and if anyone needed him they could always call.

((OOC; LOL! Yes, it does ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:48 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese raised a brow at Finn's jaw dropping, the other raising a moment later with his comment on the wolf making it big. He shook his head as his face relaxed. "It was just luck. I don't know what to do with myself in a place like that." It was nice though, he had been living in middle class until that bloody book series. He'd always thought if could just afford to buy a piece of land out in the woods he would be forever content, but he'd gotten a lot more than that; an estate on an island. It was perplexing to him too, as it must be to a lot of people considering how antisocial he was.

A smirk curved his lips a moment later, "It's fine, Finn, thank you." The author would go as far as calling the male infront of him kin, but that didn't mean he could survive spending the night here with both Finn and his wife. Ty couldn't keep up with that much energy, even if he were the manager of a candy shop. He watched a Finn hopped up, sitting up slightly when listening to what Finn was saying. Nodding, he got up as well. "That sounds like fun, I haven't gotten to see the whole island yet."

User Image
User Image
Out Of Chamomile: that's a relief sweatdrop

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:07 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Awesome! Alright, I gotta get some shoes on so gimmie a minute. Feel free to look around," he said as he walked around the couches and began to make it to the stairs. Jogging up the stairs, Finn went rummaging around in his closet for shoes to wear. He could have just put his tennis shoes back on that he wore to work, but that was too much effort. "Aha! There you are," he said to himself as he found his sandals. Surprisingly he didn't wear them that much for living on a beach side community, but he didn't get to really go out much. First real day off in what, months? Relaxation! Falling back onto his butt, he slid on the sandals and got to his feet.

Hopping down the stairs, his sandals slapping against the bottoms of his feet, he came back to his living room. "Alright! Is there any place in particular that you wanna see first?" he asked coming down the stairs. Jumping down the last step, he noticed a pair of yellow eyes staring at him from a dark corner. Finn couldn't help but snicker. First he attacks Jacob and now he's afraid of Tyrese. It was amusing considering one was a bird and the other a dog.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items