Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:31 pm
When the characters get to the temple, do they have an idea of what item they're to look for. Indiana Jones theme type goin' on? Just so I can get an understanding.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:09 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
When the characters get to the temple, do they have an idea of what item they're to look for. Indiana Jones theme type goin' on? Just so I can get an understanding.

I don't know. sweatdrop
Quick! Quote someone who does!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

Okay so At the 'temple' there will be pieces to a game. Either chess pieces or some other game, I don't really care which game, pieces of two different colors. Usually black and white, each team is just to pick one and bring it back. Those with either matching pieces or colors will become a four person group. Since there are only six of us until I can get another character made and the other guy send me his character. This will mean there are four pieces. Two white two black. Two black Monopoly Ship pieces, and two white Monopoly Dog pieces. I figured we could just go with monopoly. Eh. Anyway, so you will come upon a temple of sorts and these will be sitting on pedestals. Just bring one back biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:20 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

I think we can decidedly call these two friends. In the strangest of ways. biggrin  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:54 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

I think we can decidedly call these two friends. In the strangest of ways. biggrin

Hmm, now I'm trying to decide where to go from here . xp I could try and have Robert join Denison's team, which would be interesting to see how that turns out, or have him join Xian and Shenaiya, who he would probably have less to worry about with. I'm assuming Rhys will keep with James during all this though, unless we split into teams of three. eek *gasp!* 4laugh By the way, I can't really post right now until you do, so I'll just sit back and wait till you've got some time.

PS. Denison best be careful in the future, otherwise we're all getting front row seats to a live scientific study of what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:04 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Yes lol, they're a pair of something. I was more satisfied with my post than the previous one I made. Maybe I just felt genius for 'face cancer'

Lord Sithious

If you want to have them run into Clover/Denison as they run in I could see a strange scenario of them just glaring at each other as they scooch around each other suspiciously (that or an all out Clover and Robert yelling at each other before Denison and Robert possibly fighting each other?) up to you on that one. I'm just focused on applying comedy/action while Denison and Robert apply a more serious atmosphere so ideas are a little limited.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Hmm, now I'm trying to decide where to go from here . xp I could try and have Robert join Denison's team, which would be interesting to see how that turns out, or have him join Xian and Shenaiya, who he would probably have less to worry about with. I'm assuming Rhys will keep with James during all this though, unless we split into teams of three. eek *gasp!* 4laugh By the way, I can't really post right now until you do, so I'll just sit back and wait till you've got some time.

PS. Denison best be careful in the future, otherwise we're all getting front row seats to a live scientific study of what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force. razz

There ya go! One Rhys post!

And don't worry, Denison has the carefulness and tact of an elephant rampaging through a mirror factory.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Yes lol, they're a pair of something. I was more satisfied with my post than the previous one I made. Maybe I just felt genius for 'face cancer'

Lord Sithious

If you want to have them run into Clover/Denison as they run in I could see a strange scenario of them just glaring at each other as they scooch around each other suspiciously (that or an all out Clover and Robert yelling at each other before Denison and Robert possibly fighting each other?) up to you on that one. I'm just focused on applying comedy/action while Denison and Robert apply a more serious atmosphere so ideas are a little limited.

Oh we can have a confrontation! Not sure if I want it to get too violent too quickly, but I'll see what I can work in. wink  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:16 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

And don't worry, Denison has the carefulness and tact of an elephant rampaging through a mirror factory.

Excellent! I'll reply right away then!

Ah, I guess that makes him the unstoppable force in this scenario. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:20 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

It all depends on who instigates! Either way, it'll be a battle for the ages!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

I guess we'll have to see how that pans out then, might be interesting! razz Oh, and I replied by the way. You could possibly reply as both Rhys and Denison if you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:01 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

I guess we'll have to see how that pans out then, might be interesting! razz Oh, and I replied by the way. You could possibly reply as both Rhys and Denison if you like.

Woot! Rhys will go get their piece, and Denison will...well. You can probably guess what Denison is going to do.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:12 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

Woot! Rhys will go get their piece, and Denison will...well. You can probably guess what Denison is going to do.

Oh no. xd I haven't been in many fights as a kid, I always used my "nobody knows what I'm capable of doing or not doing" factor to keep from them going too far. xp Well, I'll see what you come up with and see where to go from there. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 pm
Oh my... Are we about to have fights between hunters? Oh no I must stop this... Uh.. uh.. uh... SATA CAN COME CRASHING IN AND LAUGH AT ALL OF THEM!!!! yeah... yeah that will work... not... uh... uh... uh.... GIANT FLYING SCORPION LIKE GRIMM APPEARS!!! uh... maybe? haha  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:40 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

Oh no. xd I haven't been in many fights as a kid, I always used my "nobody knows what I'm capable of doing or not doing" factor to keep from them going too far. xp Well, I'll see what you come up with and see where to go from there. smile

bwahahaha Shenaiya comes in and calls you both animals... bwahahaha xD  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces