Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:16 am
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:11 am
User Image

Clothing: Red Money: $1000 Mood: Annoyed

Izzy looked horrible, at least in her mind. Having spent the last several months locked in her mirror without a hair cut and having to wear a genie outfit, she was lucky the had a razor in her mirror or she would have gone even crazier.

Walking down the Streets of Pasadena her long blonde hair flicking against her knees, her mirror clutched in her arms, a few new scars decorating her arm as her mirror had suffered a few more cracks when it fell from behind the garbage can that it had been stuck behind. Izzy looked down at her mirror, it was grimy, she could hardly see the surface any long, spare for a small piece in the center "I'm so sorry baby" she said softly as she rubbed her mirror in an attempt to get the grime off, however all she felt was a tiny tingle in her belly as she rubbed her own mirror- it felt weird when she tried summoning herself...She wondered if her mirrors master could feel the tingling from the mirror.

Izzy decided to stop moving as she looked at her mirror, how did it come to this? The words at the bottom looked run down and hopeless. Wish for, Wishing for, Wished for. Her toes started tingling, she wanted to grant a wish

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Mirror, Cigarettes

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:11 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗Doing: Picking up Sela | ✗ Is wearing TBA
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing TBA

Tyrese usually scheduled himself for an extra day off during the week, though that might be considered cheating. He took Saturday and Sunday for himself, then Monday to top it off- and it was exactly for the reason you'd expect, one of leisure. The business was his, so he ought not to be taking it as easy; that was what he sometimes thought, but he was also balancing his second career of being a writer still. The extra day was good for picking up the slack where he missed out on a quota to instead be at La Mer. Besides, today was more special than usual. Aubrey was coming home and Sela was taking seperate transportation to and from school for the first time as well. Both were worthy of their own miniature celebrations for which he made plans of a nice dinner, and a new toy for Sela.

Well, the three-year-old was only in kindergarten but he took the opportunity to prepare her for riding the bus early. That being said, he'd taken the kindergarten van with her in the morning, and this afternoon- he'd meet her out front to help her find a seat before following all the way back in his car. To his relief, another kid lived a few houses down from Aubrey so they could get off together- with his permission. He'd parked at home and met up with Sela just as she came hopping out the open car door. Praising her as he should, he'd taken her hand and they were on their way back when he saw a familiar visage. "Izzy? Hey-...You alright?" He sensed that something was wrong as he approached, grunting slightly as Sela skipped face first into his leg. She grunted herself, stumbling back and rubbing her nose as she glanced between both adults.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

river rocker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:43 am
User Image

Izzy's head turned up at the sound of someone saying her name, her eyes went wide and her hands gripped her mirror for a second as she went on the defensive. But when she saw the blue haired person in front of her she slowly lowered her guard. Apparently being stuck inside the mirror for a few months hadn't help reduce her paranoia, she had thought that he was one of the Demons sneaking up on her.

Taking a deep breath Izzy found herself shaking her head full of blonde hair "I'm fine... Izzy started but then she trailed off for a second, no. She was not fine. She had been stuck alone in her mirror for who knows how long, stuck talking to herself and whatever creations she could conjure up out of pillows and some times magic is she could. She looked down when she saw a tiny thing around Tyrese's knees, raising an eyebrow. Was this the Kid he had mentions in passing? It must be. Izzy then turned to look back up at him "I see its been another long while, we need to start finding ways to meet up without going so long in between" Izzy said as she put her mirror to her chest, keeping it close to her body as her other hand went to her bare hip. She kind of wished she had a coat on, genie outfits probably weren't the best for children.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:14 am

User Image
✗Doing: Picking up Sela | ✗ Is wearing Harley
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing Puddles

Tyrese chuckled purely for appearance sake, one hand hoisting against his hips as his lips thinned momentarily. "You don't seem fine." Not much escaped him, but Izzy wasn't exactly hiding anything either. Noticing Izzy's gaze flicker downward, he exhaled and turned on his heel midway through the motion of crouching down. "Uh, yeah, yeah." The wolf agreed with a delayed nod, taking Sela's shoulders and turning her enough to reach into her backpack. The pup's red orbs blinked from him over to the blonde, a small smile on her face as her hand dropped from her nose. "Daddy, I was skipping and I ran into the back of your leg and I hit my nose." Her tone rang with amusement as her gaze carried back over to him, he chuckled as he handed her a drawing pad and crayons.

"You silly girl, you tryin' to knock daddy over? Here- We're going to start your homework now. I want you to go and draw a flower that you find outside just like your teacher said. There's some right there in that garden, but don't go into the yard, okay?" The wolf was swift but light toned and playful, dispatching the child with a quick distraction that sent her toddling further down the sidewalk. He sighed as he stood, watching her carefully until she stopped and sat on the cement. Ty was biting his lip as he turned his attention back on the genie, shrugging almost helplessly. "Are you really okay? You were on my mind but I haven't see you around." She seemed about as stressed and jumpy as the last time he'd seen her, and then had been what was almost in the middle of a mental breakdown. He didn't like to see she wasn't doing any better by that standard.

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

river rocker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:30 am
User Image

Izzy would smile as she watched Tyrese be a father and she couldn't help but bring the hand that was on her hip up to her mouth, covering her lips as she giggled. She would wait until the child was gone before speaking "Fatherhood looks good on you, makes you more mature" Izzy said as she took her hand away from her lips, showing her smile.

Once the child had gone over to draw a flower Izzy finally sighed and brought her hand up to run her hand though her long hair, feeling the soft locks run though her fingers "Honestly, I'm a lot better now" Izzy said, her voice slightly hoarse "My house was robbed a several months ago while I was in my mirror, they stole my mirror and it got stuck behind a dumpster for the entire time" Izzy explained to him "I probably got out just in time, I was starting to hear pillows talk." she said crossly Izzy pulled her hand out of her hair and several strands came out. Izzy would look at the strands and open her fingers, letting them fall to the ground "I just got out when the trash was moved" Izzy finally finished, showing the mirror. It was grungy now, the words tarnished and the surface covered in spiderweb cracks that mirrored the scars on her arm. She would then turn the mirror back so the surface was pressed against her chest "I just need a few days to get readjusted to being in the sun, being back in Soliel...even though I never actually left" Izzy muttered the last part. She would then smile

"So...I've been on your mind?" Izzy asked, a smirk on her face as some of the old her from high school showed itself "Was it in the bedroom or where you just worried about me? Where my clothes on or off in your head?" she asked, teasing him slightly.

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:44 pm

User Image

Tyrese hooked one thumb through his belt loop, his other hand scratching the crown of his head before he smiled faintly. "Yeah, it makes me that much less of an a*****e. We just started the whole swear jar thing and- phew." He exhaled with both brows raised, hand rested over the newly rustled navy locks as he leaned his weight to one side. Rather than money, he was paying in cookies- he'd say a hyper kid was a lot worse than a half empty wallet. And whoo boy, with her enhanced hearing he wasn't getting away with even the littlest word. Speaking of, he eyed her now in case she'd caught his slip, but she looked to be busy chasing a rolling crayon. "Sela, don't draw on the sidewalk." The father would introduce them both once he got to the bottom of what seemed to be bothering the local blonde.

Ty looked taken aback- shocked, by what Izzy had to say. "Oh my God, Izzy, Im so sorry!" Jeezes! That was insane! Both hands fled to his hair for a few seconds as he exhaled a heavily exasperated sigh. "The crime around here is just..." Aubrey being kidnapped, him being hit by a drunk driver, and now this. Smoothing down the hair on his neck, he shook his head to himself. The first thing on his mind was starting up a neighborhood watch program; this was a family oriented housing district after all, plenty of parents with their children around.

An airy half huff half laugh left his lips as he pressed on to try and sound at least half as joking as she was. "Would you feel better- I can install new locks on the doors and bars on the windows for you. The store is only five minutes away." He offered after seeing her mirror, the concern on his face held in his wrinkled brow. Sela came bounding back over with a broken green crayon which she held up, it barely reached his waist line even as she leaned up onto her toes. "I stepped on it by accident." Tyrese huffed through his nose, taking the snapped utensil and shaking his head. "Well we can either tape it or throw it away, miss lady ma'am. There's not much else daddy can do." He leaned down to slip her crayons into her backpack and scoop her up in one arm, taking the drawing as it was shoved towards his face with a 'look, daddy!'

"This is very well done, Sela-bella. Why are you always making daddy so proud, hm?" He smiled, adjusted her on his hip, and looked back at Izzy. "Sela, this is daddy's friend Izzy. We're going to her house for a little while, okay? Izzy, this is Sela." The three year old who had been giggling and grinning proudly just prior held onto Ty and looked over to the stranger, tucking slightly closer to the older wolf before waving with one hand. "Hi."

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

river rocker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

Izzy chuckled slightly as she then shook her head "You might not believe me but its alright. The fact that I'm out of my mirror is just a hundred present right now" Izzy said "Good thing though, I don't need to change my name this time around. Izzy said, trying to make a joke but it kind of felt flat. When he offered to install new locks her eyes went wide "I...I um..." Izzy looked around for a second before nodded her head "yes please" she whispered as she stared at the ground finding that she was a little embarrassed.

She would look back up when she saw the kid and when she was introduced. Izzy would lift her hand slightly and wiggle her fingers but she stopped when she saw the red eyes, a flash of fear crossing though her own blue orbs. The red eyes reminded her of demons, and in her track record she had more problems with demons then she had with robbers and missing mirrors. But this child couldn't be a demon right? Izzy took a deep breath and smiled "Hello" she said back to the girl "I can't promise my house will be in good shape, the garden will probably be overrun.... I wonder if my bike it still in the garage" Izzy muttered the last bit to herself and then shrugged "Well its not that far, Its.. Izzy counted addresses "Third one down on this side" Izzy finally said after she got though the even odd number switches "Leggo" Izzy said as she walked toward her house, realizing about two steps later that Tyrese had cleverly avoided the last bit when she had asked about when she had been on his mind, but she let it go, reminding herself to bring it up at a later date as she headed toward her house.
[exito]

whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:51 pm

User Image

Both wolves sensed it, Sela making herself smaller as her face riddled with confusion. The arm around her, squeezing briefly calmed her down, her head laying on his clavicle once Izzy returned her greeting. Tyrese was a little confused himself, but let it go in light of looking over Izzy's shoulder and to the house. Hopefully he would be done in time to beat Bree home, he didn't want her walking in without a greeting after a long two weeks. With as much as he said he missed her whenever they talked, she ought to think he had a timer going down on his phone to the very second she'd said she'd be pulling into the driveway. Unfortunately her place didn't feel anything like a home to him personally, not unless she was actually there in it. Otherwise- well, he'd stayed in his home while she was gone, if that says anything. Whether Finn's things were long gone or even packed into storage, he still... Tyrese shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts as Sela giggled to herself. "She said 'Leggo.' " Chuckling, he agreed while lightly shaking her to screams of laughter. "Yeah, LEGGO MY EGGO!"

[exit]

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

river rocker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:35 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

It was a long stroll away from the night club, but he was finally there on the streets near his housing district. Chester looked at the scenery; he was now just a hundred meters away from the entrance to his house, and obviously, it was dark, so there were street lights illuminating the pathways. And there were only a few cars zooming along the road since the place was not that crowded compared to the other housing districts. He had to sit on one of the benches before checking on Jessie's new message. Once again, because he was a bit too enthusiastic to go home, his reply would be late, but he should be patient and he was hoping she wouldn't mind the delay.

"I'm now at the Pasadena streets. Sitting on a bench a hundred meters away from my house. See you there."

And with that, after he sent the message, he started up at the sky, a sigh escaping his lips. He was still holding his phone with one hand as he nestled the appendages on his lap. The waiting game had begun for him.

Mood: tired, but patient
Company: Jessie (via text)
Money: $70.70 (Wallet) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 am
User Image

As Chester was still waiting for Jessie, there were a few more voices accompanying the cacophony. There was a couple walking past him, holding hands while the girl was taking home a small poodle, possibly bought from the pet shop. He eventually decided to hum a song to relieve his boredom partially, though he stopped short when his phone beeped and vibrated. Jessie was once again texting him and he didn't waste a single second checking on it. He smiled before quickly replying.

"Maybe you should also hear me hum songs. That will be much better."

After sending her the message, he put his phone down before resuming on humming. A minute later, he switched to another song, another one of his favorites that reminded him of the time he used to work at Taste of Italy. But still, what mattered now was the fact that he embraced his life-long dream after all this time.

Mood: tired, but patient, and also bored
Company: Jessie (via text)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $901.75
Outfit: Casual in Pink
Mood: Excited & Happy
Company: Foxy (pet) & Chester
Relationship: Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After making a quick trip to her place to drop off the big nursing book she had earlier, Jessie also decided to bring Foxy with her as the little fox woke up from her nap very energetic and ready for more outside fun. She was happy and lucky the pup is still young and have that much energy, she also wondered what did that fox have to be that hyper at the time of day. Foxy was really something, though with that much energy,
will she be able to sleep later today? But Jessie let her do her own thing as they made their way to the Pasadena streets.

Jessie had her glasses on and looked around the streets for her DJ friend sitting at the bench. Looking around for about two to three minutes, the female was able to spot the male sitting down and staring at the sky. Since she was behind of bench not too far from him, Jessie bent down to her fox as she commanded her fox to distract the male. "Foxy you see that guy over there in the bench? Go and run to him", Jessie whispered to the fox and pointed at the male then moved her hand to go to the male. Foxy ran to the male as she placed her front paws on Chester's leg and panted like a dog with her tongue out and letting a small bark out. Jessie giggled quietly at the sight her fox was doing, she sure taught her well. Now Jessie walked slowly behind the bench, making little sounds as possible and placed the box of the two slices of cake down on the ground then placing her hands on his eyes, covering his vision. "Hey, guess who?"

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image

The ginger-haired male was just done humming that song and he was now going to focus on the other one. However, there was something clinging onto his leg, together with a small bark, and he let out a small squeak in response before inspecting down. He chuckled at the sight of the small creature. "Hey, you little fella. You sure know how to attract attention." But as he was about to pick the small fox up, a pair of hands concealed his vision, but the voice asking him was unmistakably familiar. His heart was now pounding in his chest as he was speaking out the reply.

"J-jessie? Is that you?" God, he was now stammering. That would be so embarassing, but he was hoping that he got the answer he was seeking for after all this time. That was what he would get for being so smitten with someone else.

Mood: startled, and now so embarassed
Company: Jessie, Foxy (her pet)
OOC: Poor kid. >.<

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $901.75
Outfit: Casual in Pink
Mood: Excited & Happy
Company: Foxy (pet) & Chester
Relationship: Single

As the fox did her job distracting the male, Jessie giggled as Chester question if it was the female who covered his vision. Jessie signaled her fox to hush up a bit before gesturing the fox to jump on the side of the bench with the move of her head. "Hmmm.. Am I this 'Jessie' you speak of? Is that your final answer?", the female questioned him and held in her laughter. Something about Chester was quite different. The way he responded if it was Jessie behind him, had a different vibe from it, but nevertheless, it must be just her imagination and just waited till Chester confirmed his final answer to her question.

O.O.C:
Lalalala~ x3 Oh boy!!!

Short response >^<

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff