Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Old Fart, Coming Through.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love to sing-a..
  about the moon-a
  and the June-a
  and your untimely demise-a
View Results

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 am
SunshineHappiness
Hello I am new. I found a couple of guilds I like this one and one other one. But some people invited me to there guilds when I joined and they are boring.
Hi there!
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. hmmmm... When I was new, I used to hang out in a lot of hangout/giveaway threads, the ones where the emphasis was on the talking and hanging out, not on the gift giving. UuU!
Perhaps something there could be less boring? O WO  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:00 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
                can you play any instruments? biggrin
Ahhh I wish. ;w; I can sing alright though~ ; w;

What about you?

saame, i wish i could too! either the drums, violin, or other string instrument
                i'm not sure if i have the time or dedication to pick up any one of those though. gonk especially something hard like the violin.
; w;!! Yeah same here! XD I only still sing because that's easy and cheap skgbedlgkdg same with whenever I draw, but I don't pursue it as stringently/with as much... intent to improve as I probs should lol >w

that's so cool emotion_kirakira aw i know everything else gets in the way sometimes, but if you wanna work on something then go for it!
                if you're anywhere as lazy as me though then yess i totally understand lol
Heee~ thanks! > W<

-nod nod- Yeah~~ C': I just need to have better focus, that's my main problem wekfgfugysdfg XDa

[also sorry for derping out - I took an impromptu hiatus]

i slack soo much, and it's like when you're on the internet time just gets sucked up into nowhere lol
                ooh that's ok, glad you're back! i'm slowly losing interest in gaia myself haha.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 am
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

i'm not sure if i have the time or dedication to pick up any one of those though. gonk especially something hard like the violin.
; w;!! Yeah same here! XD I only still sing because that's easy and cheap skgbedlgkdg same with whenever I draw, but I don't pursue it as stringently/with as much... intent to improve as I probs should lol >w

that's so cool emotion_kirakira aw i know everything else gets in the way sometimes, but if you wanna work on something then go for it!
Heee~ thanks! > W<

-nod nod- Yeah~~ C': I just need to have better focus, that's my main problem wekfgfugysdfg XDa

i slack soo much, and it's like when you're on the internet time just gets sucked up into nowhere lol
                ooh that's ok, glad you're back! i'm slowly losing interest in gaia myself haha.

XD Yeah. It's a terrible habit to fall into. ;w;! I've wasted too much time doing that hahaha xD Social media: it's a gift.... and a curse.... emotion_donotwant

XD Yeah, interest generally waxes and wanes. UuU I've taken quite a few hiatuses throughout my years on here. Cx  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:22 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

Heee~ thanks! > W<

XD Yeah. It's a terrible habit to fall into. ;w;! I've wasted too much time doing that hahaha xD Social media: it's a gift.... and a curse.... emotion_donotwant

XD Yeah, interest generally waxes and wanes. UuU I've taken quite a few hiatuses throughout my years on here. Cx

like i kno i would've been very different without the internet, but i'm tryna ease off it a bit... i feel so much better about myself spending my day doing at least a couple more productive things LOL

when i joined back on here i thought I'D NEVER GET TIRED OF IT!! OMG THIS IS AMAZING! i'm kinda eh about it now emotion_drool and i bet the same thing will happen if i was off for a year or sth haha.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:05 am
Pickled Cactus
                like i kno i would've been very different without the internet, but i'm tryna ease off it a bit... i feel so much better about myself spending my day doing at least a couple more productive things LOL

when i joined back on here i thought I'D NEVER GET TIRED OF IT!! OMG THIS IS AMAZING! i'm kinda eh about it now emotion_drool and i bet the same thing will happen if i was off for a year or sth haha.
Good good! 8D <3 I'm glad to hear that! > W
Lol! xD Well, tbh, what's kept me here for so long has been the people. The items a close second, but I still would have long abandoned and neglected this site if I hadn't met so many awesome people to hang out with. UuU!! They're the real staying power of this site. = w=!! <3
Even then, breaks now and again are good. C:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

Lol! xD Well, tbh, what's kept me here for so long has been the people. The items a close second, but I still would have long abandoned and neglected this site if I hadn't met so many awesome people to hang out with. UuU!! They're the real staying power of this site. = w=!! <3

truuue redface the items itself are crazy good compared to others i've been on, and i guess with just how everything works, it's the best forum i know.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:19 am
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

truuue redface the items itself are crazy good compared to others i've been on, and i guess with just how everything works, it's the best forum i know.

Yes precisely! UuU Gaia may make a lot of dumb decisions, but the quality of the items are terrific. Couple that with the awesome people who are drawn here and bam! Why go anywhere else, really? XDa [aside from.. the.... hyperinflation of course... heh... o no]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:27 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

Yes precisely! UuU Gaia may make a lot of dumb decisions, but the quality of the items are terrific. Couple that with the awesome people who are drawn here and bam! Why go anywhere else, really? XDa [aside from.. the.... hyperinflation of course... heh... o no]

ahaha. a LOT. emotion_awesome
                with other sites you usually get these simple-ish cartoony outfits lmao.
                and i mean!! look at the art for the event! it's gorgeous emotion_kirakira

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:13 am
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

hehe, yeah~~ > w< I just ekulgsbhfilgdfg <3 Really dig the artists' work on here. * w* It's lovely to see~~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:46 pm
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

hehe, yeah~~ > w< I just ekulgsbhfilgdfg <3 Really dig the artists' work on here. * w* It's lovely to see~~

not gonna regret that i squealed during the manga update today. it was adorb ok emotion_c8
                but about the winter event, are you enjoying it so far?

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:56 pm
Pickled Cactus
                not gonna regret that i squealed during the manga update today. it was adorb ok emotion_c8

hehehehe A wA silly goose.

I'm liking it alright. getting the snowflake charms is a pain XDa and I keep going ADD and forgetting about the caroling sjkgsdkfbsdk g > wwbu?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 am
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

I'm liking it alright. getting the snowflake charms is a pain XDa and I keep going ADD and forgetting about the caroling sjkgsdkfbsdk g > wwbu?

ikr! i wish it could just auto grant after Fafnir is killed each time instead of getting it ourselves. too much work emotion_zzz i'm only doing the caroling once for the achievement eheh.
                welp yeah, i'm just glad it's not one of those team battle things again!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 am
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

ikr! i wish it could just auto grant after Fafnir is killed each time instead of getting it ourselves. too much work emotion_zzz i'm only doing the caroling once for the achievement eheh.
3; yeah~ it is kinda nice for the link thing though, because anyone can get the link, last I checked and that's good in case someone misses it or whatever. o wo!

I'm gonna do it mmm hopefully 16 times, 8 for the human items and 8 for the animal items. UuU
I have like 5 of the human ones so far. O WO!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:48 am
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus
Saffrons_Curse
Pickled Cactus

3; yeah~ it is kinda nice for the link thing though, because anyone can get the link, last I checked and that's good in case someone misses it or whatever. o wo!

I'm gonna do it mmm hopefully 16 times, 8 for the human items and 8 for the animal items. UuU
I have like 5 of the human ones so far. O WO!

wow that's already something o: good luck man! i'll prob just buy them off the mp as the prices go down

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Saffrons_Curse

Practical Hunter

54,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:55 am

Cx Thank you thank you! <3 Hahah, I like to get them for free because greedy. > w>!
Uuuuggghh I need so many charms though! gonk That's where my real issue lies. sdklguadfhlgkadfg -curls up into the fetal position and sobs-  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff