Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:06 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus's smile never faded as he spoke. "Just because you have no wings does not mean you are flightless Lady Sonaria. Every man, woman, and child have wings. It's simply a matter if they are here." He tapped his shoulders. "Or here." He put one hand over his heart. He looked at Gwendolyn and spoke. "Your sister seems to be weary, perhaps it best that you help her relax, away from all of the hustle and bustle of the entrance. Do not worry about seeing us to our rooms, the guards can take care of that." Draxus was slightly surprised by the voice of the new arrival next to him and he turned. "I think the best thing we can do now is to leave the two alone and allow them to relax." He turned and looked at the rest of the group. "So, who says we should go and get settled in? I am sure the High Queen expects us to be greeting her soon." Draxus then shouted up the stairs towards Queen Victorianna and Princess Shenaiya. "That includes the both of you as well, even if you already met her!"

Draxus was doing his best to allow time for Gwendolyn and Sonaria to escape to more private chambers to relax, though distractions were not his forte as he was a very honest man. Perhaps if he was able to lead the others away the front stairs would be fine for the two sisters to spend a small amount of quality time with each other before they would need to report in to the High Queen. Perhaps he would also be able to stagger the Queen a little bit if she came looking for the two as well. After all, Draxus had just been in her private chambers speaking to her, perhaps he could give her a small slip as to what was going on in Abraxos.
((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -

As she heard Sonaria's words, it took her momentarily by surprise to feel the warmth of tears fall slightly on her shoulder and see a few drops on the marble below. Gwendolyn's gaze softened in compassion. Sonaria was always so strong, which was a trait Gwendolyn noted even as they were children. The carmine haired girl looked down as she recalled the past. They were never treated kindly by those of the kingdom, and especially the high queen, but for whatever reason that was unknown to Gwendolyn, Sonaria always seemed to get the brunt of Mab's wrath. The day that the wicked witch sent the raven haired girl to the Royal Army in an attempt to rid her of the palace, which was something Gwendolyn never forgave her for, and was also the day the crimson haired female realized how much she truly hated the queen and her lack of limitations on how low she would stoop.

Gwendolyn listened to Sonaria's reasoning, and it made sense, the nobility that cared to be kind to the two were rather few in number. The phoenix inhaled sharply before exhaling slowly, within moments feeling arms tightly wrap around he frame. Gwendolyn wrapped her arms around the raven haired woman in return before hearing her question. Gwendolyn's gaze faltered for a moment, a hint of sorrow touching her features as she was reminded of her lack of freedom in the gilded birdcage. As the oldest Gwendolyn had to take the crown. It was an age old rule that she only resented. As a matter of fact, it was probably the only thing that prevented Mab from sending her away as well. She looked to the sky for the moment, taking in how much she wanted to just fly away from it all and tell the high queen and king that they could take their thrown and shove it up their pretentious a**es, but someone had to take over when the old hag died. With a soft sigh, Gwendolyn simply gave Sonaria a small comforting smile. "It gets easier over time." She muttered, growing used to the High Queen's antics and learning to avoid and ignore them, though those methods did nothing to decrease the spite that Gwendolyn held for her.

Gwendolyn looked to the phoenix princess of Zalto that seemed so eager to help and Gwendolyn only allowed a grin to tug at her lips. She seemed like a sweet girl, it was unfortunate that she came at such a time. Gwendolyn's slate gaze wandered to Draxos and Sonaria as they spoke of their wings, her breath hitching slightly. She couldn't imagine it. Her wings were the closest thing she had to freedom as were the skies. She couldn't picture having neither. She heard them speak slightly of the revolution, remembering all too well what happened. She hadn't been present when it happened, but she was reminded of the event every time she passed the giant midnight dragon wings lining the wall of the throne room. It pained her that someone's treasure was used as simple decor in the palace. The carmine haired female snapped out of her daze for a moment as she was addressed, Draxus making the suggestion that the crowd disperse. Gwendolyn raised her eyebrow before she nodded as a smile tugged at her lips at his show of compassion. "I appreciate this." She said softly to him before her slate gaze looked to Sonaria, wondering if she would go with her."What do you say? I've been curious to get a glimpse of the abilities that are ranked among the best in the Royal Army. Or was that simply talk?" Gwendolyn said, a smirk lining her features as she challenged the other.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:06 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clara took a quick breath, and started walking away from the two sisters. Her touched the two scars on her back, the only proof that she once had wings to. The one night was still vivid in her limited memory. Truth be told, she felt bad that the maid that had nearly killed her had been hung. Clara had tortured her several times, even if it was on accident. And it wasn't just that one maid either. Several had suffered some of the worst pains in their entire life, all because a certai princess couldn't calm down. Clara hugged herself and looked down at the ground. 'I'm truly wonderful, aren't I?' She thought. ' Well, theres no point worrying about it... it's all in the past. Might as well go see the high queen.'

She started walking forward, when she realized that she did not know where to go. She sighed, and turned to Draxus. "Excuse me, but do you know where I can see the high queen? I have no idea where I'm going." She said, slightly embarrassed. She scolded herself in her mind.'I'm so helpless, I can't even...' A spark of white flashed at her fingertips, and she clenched her fist shut, immediately trying to calm down before she made a scene. Luckily, her powers did not go into overdrive on herself, but a sharp pain ran through her body making her grimace.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image

Ba'sil Pyriel Storm, Prince of Ethe
Ivory Tempest

"As gentle as the calm breeze, As wrathful as the ravaging storm."

Basil returned the kindness of Clara's smile in his own, a small chuckle escaping his lips at the woman's question, one that was often asked and nine times out of ten in sarcasm, while hiding his amusement of Sonaria's statement. "My pleasure, and yes. I am very fond of the color, a color I have lived with all my life." He would respond while retracting his hand back to his side. "A pleasure to make your acquiescence Princess Clara. I am Prince Basil Pyriel Storm, of Ethe." He returned the introduction, a slight bow given in the process.

It wasn't until Basil stood tall and turned to face the group once more that he realized Sonaria having some sort of break down. He remained near his father in the heart of the group, the last thing you want to do is suffocate someone breaking down, thus he simply observed, assuming this has happened before and figured she had it under control, all the while wishing her well. Though before long, the princess was seemingly back to herself and conversing with the others, his gaze wondering amongst the crowd until Sonaria addressed his father, with himself as the topic, about how she would swallow him whole. He couldn't help but to smirk as she seemed to underestimate him, greatly. "I invite you to try." He replied with a challenging tone. Basil then continued to listen as Sonaria was to mention a few things she has done over the course of four years since she last saw his father, and though downplaying them, what was mentioned sound like an interesting story for a later time. "Seems like plenty to me." He added in before they were to revert back to the sly challenge he had made earlier. "Well if that's the case, I'll find you. Though I should warn you, I could get a little rough." Was his response to her challenge. A bit of sparring would do no harm, he could always use a partner for his daily workouts, not to mention the fun it would bring.

Just when he thought everything was alright, Sonaria reverted back to her panicked state and his smirk dropped, listening as the Princess spoke with her sister about the cause of her current state, he wasn't prying but at the same time he was worried for the woman since she had been the source of his recent entertainment, resulting in his having taken a liking to her and the company she provided thus far, despite their bantering. Perhaps it was all the memories flooding in from being back at the palace that brought about this state Sonaria was in but either way, she would've had to face them sooner or later. "Prince Draxus is right ya'know. I obviously don't know what the two of you feel on the matter, but even if I didn't have my wings. You still couldn't keep me from soaring the skies, all you have to do is believe and want it bad enough." He speaks out from his position, his words aimed to ease her mind and it was also the fact that he and Draxus shared the same views on the matter. At the mention of greeting the High Queen, Basil figured it was about that time, it would be rude to head to his appointed quarter or explore the grounds without first greeting the king and queen of this here land. Draxus seemed to be trying to divert any attention from the High Princess duo so they could make an escape, though that didn't keep him from overhearing Gwendolyn's proposal to her sister which had grabbed his interest, but first came making an appearance to the High Queen so he would go along with Draxus seeing as he wouldn't have the faintest clue where to find the woman if not at the throne room, and he wouldn't spend too much time looking for her. As he would begin to walk towards the entrance of the castle, waiting for Draxus' or anyone else who knew where to find the High Queen, Basil had notice a low flash of white light, drawing attention to Clara and witnessing her expression of pain. "Are you alright Princess Clara?" he would question as he stepped closer to her.

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Kami GearX

(OutOfCake!: )  

Celestin Selone

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Clara Rose

Clara took some deep breaths, before using numb to rid herself of the terrible pain that she had felt so many times before throughout the years. She bit her lip slightly, forcing herself to remain calm. When she had finally gotten herself under control, she sighed. 'Thank god...' She thought to herself. The last thing that she wanted was for the others to think that she was dangerous, or a freak. It would be horrible, and it might even affect her kingdom. She didn't know if she'd be able to live with herself if something like that happened.

"Eh?" She asked when Basil questioned her wellness. "Oh, I'm fine don't worry about it. Just bit my tongue, that's all." She hoped the prince would by her lie, and she hoped even more that he hadn't noticed the flash of fire that had nearly left Clara screaming in agony on the ground, just like it had so many times before.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:16 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith stepped away from the group only slightly as he watched the younger age talk and make banter. It did his heart good to see the youngsters getting along. When Sonaria had her little break down he crossed his arms closed his eyes when they spoke of the revolution very briefly. Remembering that Draxus had given up his wings shocked him to the core. Lighting surrounded him slowly at first as his anger grew. Lighting was thick in the air lifting his hair up a tad and giving anyone close to him goosebumps. When Clara appeared the lighting dead down a little, but not much.

Turning his gaze to her Vanlith walked closer to her. His piercing blues eyes staring at her. Lifting his hand up to her face he stopped noticing the lighting for the first time. Looking around at the people around him, he cleared his throat and turned to look at Clara again, this time without lighting swirling around him. "Clara Rose, it's nice to meet you. I'm King Vanlith Storm. I rule the Kingdom of Ethe." He bowed slightly and straightened up before turning to watch the sisters hug and comfort. A small smile spread across his face as he remembered that Gwendoyln asked him about his question. "I'm going to ask the High Queen for you to come back with me and Ba'sil to my kingdom. What do you think about that?"

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

Ba'sil Pyriel Storm, Prince of Ethe
Ivory Tempest

"As gentle as the calm breeze, As wrathful as the ravaging storm."

The initial response received from Clara made Basil a little curious. It was almost as if she was trying to hide something and he had startled her by walking up on her, it was a tale tell sign of being guilty of these very things. "I'm inquiring if you are alright milady?" He would repeat himself just in case she really hadn't been aware and wasn't paying attention to what he asked. "Ah, well as long as you are well. You need anything, don't hesitate to ask. If its within my ability, I'll assist in anyway I can." He responded with a kind smile, his eyes shutting in the process. He knew for a fact that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, he had witnessed the flash if only by his peripheral vision, but it was obvious what ever it was she didn't trust this stranger enough to tell him so he would not pry either, but he was now a bit curious of the girl and whatever just happened would come to light eventually.

At the crackling sound of electrical current, Basil looked up to the sky to find the source, assuming it was lightning and while he was right, he looked for the wrong source. Looking, over his shoulder now, he would look to his father, oh how he forgot his father's lightning has a mind of its own when he becomes emotional. Basil watched his father, waiting for the man to notice and calm himself as he approached Princess Clara and himself. When Vanlith was to stand before the duo, Basil almost reacted and grabbed his father wrist which would have been his attempt to stop his father from shocking the young woman but it would have been for naught if he had, seeing as his father finally realized and retracted his hand, the lightning dissipating. Once his father would introduce himself and proceed onward, the prince of Ethe would face Clara once more and he would have sparked up a conversation with her but his father's statement was a bit surprising to him, okay completely surprising. "First I've heard of this father." He would call out as his position shifted again so he was back facing the others. "I assume there is a reason?" He question, mighty curious seeing as his father hid this from him.

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Kami GearX

(OutOfCake!: )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:05 am

Clara Rose

Clara was surprised to see the lightning swirling around the man who she could only assume to be Basil's father, king of Ethe, though she was unfamiliar with his name. She recoiled slightly when he almost touched her, then relaxed as the lightning died down."It is nice to meet you to, Valinth," She said. "That was quite a show, seeing all that lightning."

She smiled at Basil when he offered to assist her.. "Thank you very much Basil," Clara responded. She stepped back from everyone, and a small sigh escaped her lips. She hoped she had manage to fully convince Basil. If not, it was bound to come up later. Not for the first time, she wished she had remembered her book. Reading always calmed her down, no matter what. She was going to have to tread carefully if she wanted to avoid getting her secret exposed.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:08 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria brought herself back up right and took a deep breath, fixing her raven hair and fixing her clothes so she didn't look as trampy as she did 10 seconds ago with almost everything falling out. She looked at her sister and then at Basil. Managing to bow to Basil one more time "Will you excuse me" she said to him and then said, as she looked though her eye lashes "I think your roughness would be quite the change of pace in this castle." she smirked "and I hope your rough in more then just....sword play" she purred. She then looked back over to her sister and took her hand in her rough callused one "Sister...If you will allow me" she said "I don't think I want to show you my skills in war just yet...more of something I should have showed you a long time ago" she said to her.

Without really waiting for an answer she lead her older sister over to the garden side of the castle. Though they where still in complete sight of everyone else, it was far enough that they wouldn't be able to see what she was about to do. Closing her eyes Sonaria opened her ears and listened to the blue stones "can I get a passage please?" she said and immediately the stones started to complain, the blue mineral that made of the castle started whining about how they didn't like Gwendolyn because she had wings and that they would rather meet one of the others, but Sonaria sighed "she's my sister....Maybe, I can have someone else visit a little later, when their more settled in." she said. The stones mumbled around and then without another word a passage way opened in the side of the castle "Thank you" she whispered. All the while she was talking to the side of the blue castle, she would have looked like a complete nut job, talking to the wall.

Sonaria stepped inside and looked at Gwendolyn "trust me." she said, squeezing her sister's hand tightly as she started to lead her down the tunnel. IF Gwendolyn decided to follow her, she could be surrounded by the blue stones as the arched entranced that they just went though closed behind leaving a solid wall behind them so no one could follow, But it wasn't dark for the blue stone's glowed, lighting the pathway into the underground. Walking for what would seem like hours but was only a few minutes, they would soon come to an underground cavern, that if Gwendolyn had followed her, would look like it was full of billions of glittering blue stars, right underneath the castle.

The place was amazing, the ceiling was at least 100 feet high, and at least 200 feet across from heir view point. It looked like their was a lake stretching about 50 feet across, but if they where to touch it, it would only whisper and sound like a musical note was being played when it was crossed, and would only turn into water if you wished it to. Tunnels lined each and every wall, some hardly even five feet away from the one next to them, but not one lead to the same place as another. Blue water dripped from the ceiling and dropped onto the lake looking thing making it ripple and distort. Sonaria looked at her sister "I use to come here to escape Queen Mab....When she got to harsh...or rude, or just was around to much... It calmed me down" Sonaria looked down "The stones that made up the castle spoke to me...but not like the others who heard them heard them. They where clear. several voices but all taking turns talking to me...not all talking at once...and" Sonaria bit her lip hard "They told me not to show you till I thought you where ready..." Sonaria looked over at Gwendolyn "do...do you think you're ready?" she said, stepping from one foot to the other like a nervous child "I mean, I can't take back what I've just shown you..." she didn't finish the sentence, and the stones thinking she was done talking started playing music. It would stay only in the cavern and resonate though though hollowness of the cavern, but it would sound like an orchestra was hidden somewhere in the vastness of the cavern. As the music played little blue flowers opened up on the ground to reveal musical notes as they floated into the air and turned into music note butterflies, the blue grass wiggled and the violin sounds came from their. The Blue stone's seemed to be trying to please Gwendolyn with music.

Celestin Selone

Ivory_Coated_stars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 pm

User Image

What Draxus had said to Sonaria seemed to lose sentimental value between two wingless beings when Ba'sil butted in to comment. Instead, it turned into a flirt fest which Draxus quickly avoided by maneuvering out of the way and up the steps. He was here to be formal, not to go around flirting with every woman he met at the castle. Draxus started to lead the group away from Sonaria and Gwendolyn when a small voice came from Clara before a wild light. He hadn't caught what had happened, but the flash intrigued him greatly. Was she a follower of the light? His question would be saved for later however. Vanlith had something to discuss with Gwendolyn. He sighed. The whole point of getting them to see the queen was to get everyone away from the two sisters. "King Vanlith, please, the two just reunited, it is best to be saving such things for a more formal occasion when all parties are present. Let us simply make our way to the throne room, the queen awaits us."

Draxus was soon at the top of the steps and then into the doorway, not even looking back to see who followed. No, he would continue on with or without people, they had wasted enough time in the front, and scrambling about for the last word on every little conversation was not something Draxus wished to be part of. It was almost like a one-upping contest than anything else. All comments about the group were kept to himself however, as any would be deemed extremely rude by others. No he would need to keep a level head and respect everyone here, use formal titles, even if King Vanlith said to drop them. This was not a family reunion, nor was it meant to be an extremely good time. This was all political in Draxus's eyes and he would play his hand as such while his father was absent.

Draxus entered the throne room and waited for the High Queen patiently, staring straight at the throne with level eyes, not once did they look around to his surroundings. He was pretty much coming off as stiff, rigid, and overly-formal, however Draxus simply saw it as polite to those around him, and to give an example to what people should be acting like here since it seemed that protocol had been lost already. If one thing, Abraxos was a place of military upbringing and every child was taught the meaning of discipline. The others called themselves warriors. The only one he had seen so far that would be fitting of a warrior of Abraxos was Gwendolyn, and even she would be whipped into shape and then some before being called a good, or even great warrior. At the same time, Draxus had opened himself up earlier to the High Queen and Queen Victorianna, but even then he spoke very little. So far, the person he was most open to was High Queen Magdalenia, and to him, this made sense.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia walked into the throne room, she wasn't in the most queenly of shapes, her hair was down for one and she had left her crown in her room, and when she saw Draxus surprises flashed somewhere deep in her eyes. She had been in a conversation with someone whom looked like an assassin and when she saw Draxus she just flicked her wrist and he left. She went over to the throne and sat down on it. She looked board, more so than usual, apparently the thrill of tossing someone out of the kingdom had worn off. "I'm surprised to see you back here again" she said "you are of a younger age, I thought you would Identify with the young more...despite your up bringing." she said calmly

Magdalenia smiled slightly, since others had yet to come though the door she popped her lips like she was popping gum and a sound barrier went up, what it did was muted what Magdalenia was saying to all but Draxus. Magdalenia took a more casual slouching look as her eyes landed on Draxus, her bluish eyes connecting with his and she smiled "I don't like Kingdom's is disarray, I trust I am Abraxos is in good hands?" she said a small smile touching her lips "I remember Abraxos...It's streets where ugly, grey..." she said with a blunt and even voice "I trust that they've been livened up since my time their...." Magdalenia sighed and leaned back in her throne...well her husbands throne, she liked sitting in the kings place, it was....powerful.

Magdalenia closed her eyes and took a deep breath "you know, I've never understood why all of the Dragons of Abraxos are born with the circle on their bodies...is it because of a curse put on them by the other Dragons? is it a mark of Loyalty to the first Dark Dragon as they call him, is it a mutation that has spread to all the descendants of the first Abraxos dragon?" she shrugged "theirs no record of a curse in the Abraxos library nor in the capital, or of the first Abraxon dragon forcing a mark of loyalty....what do you think that mark means Draxus? Loyalty? unity? death?" she asked him, her eyes going back to his "a mark showing your linage seems like a horrid thing to have, so why have one?"

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:46 pm

User Image

Draxus spoke. "The people of my generation seem to forget why we are here, or they simply do not have the training necessary to remember. If they are to succeed their thrones, they must realize that politics are first, fun and games are second." Draxus met the High Queen's eyes, but he did not smile, he still spoke to her as he would with the other royals, formally and with a lack of empathy, as if he was giving a status report on a battlefield, which in a way, he was.

"The streets are still grey, however in general, yes, we are very much in a prosperous era due to our efforts in improving our infastructure for the better. We are still a military people, but we are trying our best to branch out and generalize our economy rather than just have a military that is the be all end all of our agreements. Trade is important, and after our... Incident, I think we realized something needed to be done. The people are happy for the most part, the usual complaints of a border here or a fix there, but nothing to ugly. Let us say that there is more than just blood and silver running in our veins now."

What a strange question, but Draxus could understand where the queen was coming from, after all, she was a native Abraxian, and everyone tried to find out how and why they had the marking. Draxus answered truthfully. "To be honest High Queen, I think the mark is a silent reminder of our flawed past and how we are stronger than that. The circle has already been filled, there is no more room for evil or decay, only growth can happen. I think the mark is a beautiful representation of our people's struggle and perseverance rather than a piece of our flesh that has been marred as a punishment for someone else's mistakes."

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia smiled "of course we would say that what the Abraxon founder did with magic was wrong...We are in an era of peace, and have been for 200 years...none of the kingdoms have warred with each other, only within their own boarders" she said to him "no place can get any more peaceful then that unless that place is devoid of beating hearts...Even Plant's war, nothing is truly at peace" she said to him.

She nodded her head "I am glad...I may have hated that forsaken place you call a kingdom, but I'm glad to hear it is thriving instead of my prediction of it falling off into the clouds" she said to him, tapping her long nails on the gold of the throne "I've all way's hated Abraxos, Hated the people." she smirked "though I can never get the place out of my head, every time I see the circle marking me as an Abraxos dragon I remember that I use to be of the lowest birth." she chuckled "Draxus, if I was still of that lower birth I would still be working in that castle you call home. Would probably have been your governess or your fathers mistress for all we know now do we." Magdalenia turned her head so she was looking out one of the high windows "In our Society, Abraxos...the one we where raised in. I would have been respected as queen just for merely ending your line, dangling a helpless baby from the walls would have cemented my claim to your throne until someone else would have come to off me in my sleep." She chuckled "instead I decided to come here and wed the man that everyone respects even though he goes out screwing w***e's and making basta*rd's" she whispered, anger over taking her for but a moment before she shook her head.

Looking back at Draxus and ignoring the window she studied him and the way he looked and talked, finally she said "I called everyone here as a way to get the kingdoms together. I do not like peace, but if it keeps me from ending up in the slums of Abraxos again, I will do my best to preserve it. Personally I believe in a military like government. It's less complicated then the rules we have now. Each kingdom having their own set, and then another ruling the rest over riding what all the others have set for their own president...not that it matters. " Magdalenia looked at Draxus "How far do you think your duty goes? Who do you think you should be more loyal to? Me as your high queen, or your father the ruler of your kingdom and the man who raised you?" she asked him "If I told you I wanted Abraxos to become the leading power of the five kingdoms would you help me with that? Or would you continue with whats going on now? " Magdalenia leaned forward in the throne "what would you do if I wanted the line of Abraxos to take the throne of the High king?"

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:40 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -

Gwendolyn paused for a moment when she heard Vanlith's words, her slate eyes widening in surprise. She turned to the ivory haired king. "You want me to go to your kingdom?" The female asked as if she were trying to convince herself that what she heard was correct. An opportunity for her to leave the Fifth Kingdom for the first time in her life. She'd be a fool to turn it down, though she couldn't help but wonder why Vanlith wanted her to go. She peered over at Ba'sil, who seemed to be taken aback by the news as well, asking him what his reasoning was. Being completely honest she was quite curious herself. "I would love to accompany the two of you to Ethe, but I must agree with Ba'sil. I would need to know the reason behind it."

It was within moments, however, that Gwendolyn was pulled away from the crowd by Sonaria. The carmine haired female looked at her with an inquisitive gleam in her eyes, wondering what was going on. When she stopped, she began to speak, claiming that she needed to show her something she should have seen ages ago."Sonaria." She said in slight confusion as she seemed to be speaking to a wall, wondering exactly what it was that the girl was trying to do. However, once a passage opened in the wall, Gwendolyn's eyes widened with amazement, not only with the sheer fact that the wall opened, but with what was inside of it. Vivid blue crystals stretched as far as the eye could see.

As Gwendolyn looked around, she found herself breathless. The view was like a work of art, unlike anything that had ever graced her silver gaze before. Not to mention how huge it was. How could such a place be dwelling under the castle. Better yet, why did her sister keep it hidden for so long? The two stopped and her sister spoke, her explanation making sense as to why she kept the cavern of blue crystals from the public. She was mystified as she looked around. So these were the legendary crystals that she's heard so many stories of. The ones that spoke to people. Gwendolyn paused as she heard the tunes of an orchestra echoing off of the cavern walls, a wide smile on her features as she looked around, absolutely astonished. "This place is amazing!" She said as she spun around before calming herself of the mystery of it all and looking to Sonaria with a smile. "I'm ready. I would love to see more of this beautiful place." She said, sure of herself as her gaze matched Sonaria's steadily.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:58 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith looked at Basil no smile or emotion on his face before he looked up into the sky. "I don't always tell you everything child. Even Kings need their secrets, but if you and Gwendoyln wish for reasons then we shall discuss them later." The king walked up the steps and stopped hearing Clara say that his lighting was a show. His eyes flashed briefly as lighting jumped from his shoulder to a statue in the garden blowing the head off. "Lighting is a show, you are correct Princess, but answer me this if you can."

Vanlith turned around stopping at the door before turning his head slightly. "Is it a show of beauty? Or something much more sinister?" Walking into the castle he paused outside the throne room seeing Draxus talking to the High Queen. Of course a barrier was put up so he couldn't hear what they were saying, but he stepped forward so that he was seen. Any playful features were gone from his face as he looked at the High Queen. Vanlith waited his turn and stood with his arms behind his back eyes front, not unlike Draxus himself.

He was not unfamiliar with the court and had come to the castle on many occasions. He liked to drop the formalities when he could, because his advisers never would. Vanlith hated them almost as much as they hated him. Small lighting arcs swirled around the Lord of the Skies as he waited. His mind far away from the throne room.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers