Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
9 Provinces OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you checked out the RP?
  Yeah, looks fun!
  Yeah, have fun with that.
  What RP?
  Obligatory gold option
View Results

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 pm
Snowyfoxs
Galain Fletchawk
Valentine Valtieri
Galain Fletchawk

Pax needn't worry! Nier is both the manliest of all men, and the gentlemanliest of all gentlemen!

I'd jump in on that bet, Nier has all the cards so far!

Uh huh... idea Looks like Pax needs to talk to King Godefray about a chastity belt. mrgreen jk maybe... rofl

I think Anna is old enough and of the marriageable age to decide who she wants her life partner to be. xD

Ah, truer words have never been spoken. Well, maybe truer words have been spoken but your words still ring true. And I'm going shut up now before I start rambling on and on about needless stuff like politics, life, religion, the pursuit of happiness, liberty in general, and all that good stuff. Oh dear... I'm starting to do that anyways... Well while I'm typing I might as keep going.... or not.... Yeah, let's not and say we did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 pm
Galain Fletchawk
LiriaLawrence
LMAO! I leave for the day and the OOC explodes! rofl You guys are great. ^_^

I concur! xd I was busy all weekend ninja and come back to this! rofl Holy carp!

Snowyfoxs
I think Pax might have problems if a relationship was to start between Aiden and Anna. But who knows, love has been said to conquer all~ (except when it comes to the last piece of dessert/meat)

((IC: Pax stares deathly daggers of ultimate annihilation in the direction of 'Aiden' .)) Back to OOC! I think it would be amusing to watch and see how Pax initially reacts to this should it happen. He is a tad excessive when it comes to Anna's safety, but is coming to terms that she is indeed becoming an adult.

Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX

Kosaka looks forward to a crossing of blades, he does like to fight, if and when we do get into any swordfight, you'll see what he has become. Quite truly indeed. Many things have changed since the rebellion indeed. *Nods to himself as he continues to write things down slowly* Many things... Yes indeed.

No but seriously he isn't a novice peasant anymore ^.^

For Nier, if he's not going up he's falling down. I'm sure it'll be an evenly matched duel! Although, if Nier defeats Kosaka I'm unsure of what he'll do next. I've written Nier as being redeemable, so he might not seek the killing blow...it's all because of those slaves he calls family that he isn't completely evil!

Can I start selling tickets? Maybe get a betting pool going? 3:2 in favor of Nier!
No offense to Kosaka, but poison does give Nier a certain edge. >3>
Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Where is Kain?!?!? Pax misses picking on him!

You wound Kosaka's pride good sir! He is no honorable warrior himself. He does not need poison to defeat his enemies.... Only hallucinations and a few other tricks up his sleeve (Figuratively and Literally), he didn't escape Marshcastle by sheer luck my friend!  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 am
LOL! I'm loving all of the character development going on. And Nier, talking about his queen like he's never seen her before! XD

I'm going to hold off on posting for a while, just to give Kain a chance to catch up. A lot has been going on, and I don't want him to get left too far behind.

SUPER_X_KAMI_X _GURU

Galain Fletchawk
I think Anna is old enough and of the marriageable age to decide who she wants her life partner to be. xD

True, true! However, Anna being a self-rescuing princess and all isn't concerned with frivolous things like love and marriage. XD At least, not yet, anyway. She may grow close enough to someone (or has already?) for new feelings to develop, but that depends on how things develop. wink Annalaeus Molli, Princess of Westhaven, has deeper concerns, at the moment. *nods sagely*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am
LiriaLawrence
LOL! I'm loving all of the character development going on. And Nier, talking about his queen like he's never seen her before! XD

I'm going to hold off on posting for a while, just to give Kain a chance to catch up. A lot has been going on, and I don't want him to get left too far behind.

SUPER_X_KAMI_X _GURU

Galain Fletchawk

True, true! However, Anna being a self-rescuing princess and all isn't concerned with frivolous things like love and marriage. XD At least, not yet, anyway. She may grow close enough to someone (or has already?) for new feelings to develop, but that depends on how things develop. wink Annalaeus Molli, Princess of Westhaven, has deeper concerns, at the moment. *nods sagely*

It's all for the disguise! Nier would never say that about the love of his life otherwise! As for Kain...I wonder why he hasn't been here lately. I know him from a few other guilds, so it's not uncommon for him to be absent, but... *goes in to deep thought mode*

Edit: You should see how he's writing his note to her if he isn't able to visit her personally. His penning style makes it totally safe.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 am
LiriaLawrence
She may grow close enough to someone (or has already?) for new feelings to develop

This makes me feel like Aurora still has a chance XD *evil gleaming eyes activate*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:45 pm
Ooooo. There's going to be a battle~  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:51 pm
Snowyfoxs

Not that I asked for one, but "no isn't an answer." *sighs dejectedly*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm
Kami GearX

If you're wondering about the "agent" Nier threw at Kosaka, it's literally just lemon juice. Nothing that'd permanently damage Kosaka's eyes, but certain something that's going to hurt to high heaven.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:02 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX

If you're wondering about the "agent" Nier threw at Kosaka, it's literally just lemon juice. Nothing that'd permanently damage Kosaka's eyes, but certain something that's going to hurt to high heaven.

Lemon Juice?!?! No My fatal enemy is Lemon Juice! You win this time copper!

However in all seriousness, that is going to hurt... A lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:10 pm
Kami GearX
Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX

Lemon Juice?!?! No My fatal enemy is Lemon Juice! You win this time copper!

However in all seriousness, that is going to hurt... A lot.

He comes with his own vials of acids to compliment the poisons, lemon juice included!

But like any assassin in open combat, Nier will play by any rules, and do anything it takes to overcome Kosaka. If Nier was already weaker than Kosaka he wouldn't aspire to surpassing him anymore on day one!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:16 pm
LiriaLawrence
Galain Fletchawk

I just wanted to say that I didn't write that <.< >.>
I may have agreed with it, but I won't take credit for such sage words.
>>>>>>>Snowyfoxs<<<<<<<

Snowyfoxs

I'll get the popcorn. Butter or no?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:38 pm
Valentine Valtieri

As for saying 'no' you could have... It would have come with consequences though, even fighting each other is bound to have consequences... Especially from some females that shall not be named. (For you and for me both, though I would be in more trouble for showing off the Wyldecrystal than for any other reason... *Whistles softly*)

Speaking of said females.... Where art though!?! Kosaka gets lonely with no swiggity swooty! (Kosaka is a bit of a lecher don't forget it!)  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

*pats pats*
I have been told that males bond with their fist first or swords in this case.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:49 pm
Galain Fletchawk
LiriaLawrence
Galain Fletchawk

I just wanted to say that I didn't write that <.< >.>
I may have agreed with it, but I won't take credit for such sage words.
>>>>>>>Snowyfoxs<<<<<<<

Snowyfoxs

I'll get the popcorn. Butter or no?

Butter and perhaps soft drinks too?  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

*pats pats*
I have been told that males bond with their fist first or swords in this case.

I don't want to bond with Kosaka though! Y_Y  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces