Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Eleven Years Old Unsorted Hogwarts Student Grecian/American Half-Blood

Kalin tried to get rid of his blush that had been present ever since Tanya's rather...unorthodox question. He had this sinking feeling that this was how the girl tended to act with everyone making him give a silent plea of strength to all her friends. At her last minute question he blinked and grinned before answering. "Hogwarts, I'm gonna be a first year or something like that." he shrugged still not completely sure of British terminology. At his answer her bright smile returned making his stomach flip for some unknown reason. "Great! See you at the platform then!" she waved and exited leaving him to stare at her as she continued down the cobble stones and disappeared into the crowd. He didn't notice that he had kept staring until the sound of someone clearing their throat startled him and caused him to turn around to see Wyatt staring at him in bemusement. "Well, well, well. Gone for a few minutes and my baby brother turns into a lady's man." the young man smirked and laughed at how bright Kalin's face lit back up as he stammered to try and rebuke his words. Damn older brothers!

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me!
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // singlespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Rockin at QQSspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's see which gorgeous picture they chose...' spacespac

✯ ✯ ✯ 'One dance, two dance is not enough
You got that glow in the dark so I'm not giving up'
✯ ✯ ✯
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceJames stepped into the shop, head low, a bright light in his eyes and a smirk on his lips. He didn't typically wander around Diagon Alley, preferring to send others to run his errands, but this trip... this one he was more than happy to make on his own. He wandered around the shop for a bit, eyeing the broom maintenence kits (and actually considering picking one up, since he thought the one he had was about out of polish and he thought he might've misplaced the tweezers again) and other odds and ends. He was trying to look mostly inconspicuous. Or at least pretending to. After all, the only thing that boosted his ego more than getting spotted out in public was getting spotted when he was actively trying not to be. Not that he was ever actually trying not to be, on the contrary, in fact. He just liked to pretend. Apparently his publicist said it made him look more modest... he just loved watching the way people's heads would turn as they whispered to one another, trying to figure out if it was really him. And he oh, so loved the way they'd flush and giggle when he put on that fake look of surprise, when he'd lean in really close and put his finger to his lips to shush them, telling them not to let anyone know. The quiet way they asked for an autograph, that little trill in their voices when they spoke to him, like it was there little secret. This was specifically the girls, of course, no need to be coy with the men. Well, most of the men... he'd had a few instances where that same whisper had drawn that same giggle from a man, not that he minded in the least bit. So long as they didn't try to kiss him, he didn't really care if the ogled his a**. It was pretty nice, after all.

spaceThe Seeker made his way to the magazines finally, grinning toothily as his eyes fell on the item he sought. Bingo. This month's issue of Quidditch International, with a grinning, waving shot of him right on the cover. His eyes twinkled; he'd practically worked his gorgeous a** off to earn that story, after all. The fact that he'd made the cover was just icing on the hard-earned cake. Sweet, delicious icing. He wondered how many people'd be lining up to get him to sign this very cover at his next game. He considered hanging around Diagon Alley and other high-traffic locations for a few days just to ensure that as many random fans got their autograph as possible. He was nothing if not charitable, after all.

✯ ✯ ✯ 'I'm reading your mind, you know I'm a psychic
                                                          Why you try to hide it, hide it?'
                                                          ✯ ✯ ✯

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt was sweeping the front of his store trying to ignore any and all twinges that spurned from his leg as he removed the dirt and debris from the earlier swarm of customers. Quidditch season was in full bloom and fans came flocking to his store for banners, flags, and paraphernalia of their favorite teams. All it did was make him a tad homesick for his home team in southern California and miss flying more. Then maybe he could show that Irish team how to actually save a goal! He eyed a tall guy coming in with his head ducked low with a slight nod of welcome before going back to his task. Then he heard giggling and looked up curious as to who and why it was happening and saw two girls looking at the other newcomer pointing and giggling and talking low. The American shook his head and hid a smirk, it didn't matter what continent you were on it seemed, young girls stayed the same when put in front of a pretty face. Not that he thought the guy was pretty, he was handsome sure but not his type.

Once the front was tidy he went in the back to get another shipment of Quidditch International which had been flying off the shelf recently. The man on the cover was the seeker for the Scottish team and was apparently quite the guy. Internally he shrugged, he hadn't read the article or been to an actual game but from what he heard on the radio he was a decent flier. Wyatt took the heavy box towards the rack levitating it with his wand as to not aggravate his injury further and lowered it with a soft thud next to the desolate stand and popped it open with his pocket knife before he realized there was someone there. It was the guy from earlier that the girls were still fawning over. He gave him another nod and a soft hello before putting the magazines on the racks before he paused and did a double take looking at the man at his side and the one in the magazines. He straightened up and gave the man a short look before clearing his throat to catch his attention. "Sorry to bother you sir but, are you the guy...?" his question trailed off as he held up the booklet.

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // singlespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Rockin at QQSspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's see which gorgeous picture they chose...' spacespac

✯ ✯ ✯ 'One dance, two dance is not enough
You got that glow in the dark so I'm not giving up'
✯ ✯ ✯

spaceJames was trying very, very hard not to let his face break out into a huge smile, to keep that twinkle from his eyes, as he heard the girls giggling over him. The pair were cute, but they looked a bit too young for him, and too immature. They were right at the age where he could flirt, and they'd probably awkwardly try for more than that, but he'd have to turn them down. He always felt a little guilty about that, but he wasn't going to be one of the cradle-robbing stars with a series of barely-legal groupies trailing behind him. If the girl seemed particularly persistent, sometimes he'd wink and tell her to look him up in a couple of years... thus far, he hadn't gotten any letters from girls he'd said that to, letting him know they were older and more mature... thankfully. Older, yes, but any girl sending him letters like that was probably not mature enough. After all, it wasn't like he was going to commit to her, whoever she might be. He had far too much fun with his life the way it was to settle down just yet. He expected the pair to approach him soon enough, but for now, they were still both blushing over in the corner, giggling and looking from him to the cover shot on the magazine they held in their hands, whispering to one another. Ah, well.

spaceHe whistled a bit, flipping the booklet in his own hands open to the article, smirking at the photo they'd chosen for the spread. Not a bad picture, really; the one on the cover was better, but that was by design. It'd sell more copies that way. The picture on the cover was more... inviting. Fun. The center shot showed his more serious side (did he even actually have one of those? He wasn't sure sometimes), complete with a deep, soulful look in his eyes. He started reading with a small smile, leaning against the wall beside him, just skimming for now. He'd be buying a copy, of course, but he couldn't resist giving himself a glimpse for now. Besides, every second he stood here was another second for the two girls to get up the courage to talk to him. It was the charitable thing to do. He offered a small smile and nod to the man who approached and set to work organizing the display before returning his focus to the article. It didn't stay there for long, though, as the sound of the man's cleared throat signalled that he'd been recognized. He glanced at the man with a small smile. What, no fawning? Ah, well. Everyone couldn't be a fan, right? It wasn't like he didn't have plenty. "Yes, that's me," he said simply, unable to keep from sounding just a bit proud, chest puffing out ever so slightly. He pursed his lips in amusement. "I guess I'm doing a good job staying covert, if you had to ask, though. That's good; I'm not known for being particularly good at it," he said, not adding that he was bad at it by his own design. Gotta look modest, right? At least a bit. So he was a bit of an egomaniac... in his own head. No one else needed to know that, right?

✯ ✯ ✯ 'I'm reading your mind, you know I'm a psychic
                                                          Why you try to hide it, hide it?'
                                                          ✯ ✯ ✯

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt raised an eyebrow as the man confirmed his identity with all the modesty he could probably muster from his right pinky. According to the magazine cover he was this hotshot seeker from Scotland, not like he followed the team. He thinks Kalin might follow them, or maybe he read about them before going off to Hogwarts, he couldn't remember. All he could recall was how excited his younger brother had been after he had taken them to a Falcons game and spent the weeks afterwards collecting any memorabilia he had about them from the store. Paying for all of it of course, he wasn't running a charity! The American stifled a groan as the girls from earlier were now whispering a storm since they had apparently heard him confront the guy and were now probably discussing which one should approach him for an autograph based on which either had the most courage or the most love for the guy. Either way it was making his stomach curdle.
An idea popped inside his mind and the thought of squashing said idea never crossed it; it was a relatively slow day since school's were in session, no one was in the store besides him and maybe those two other girls. So if he screwed with a customer who was really going to tattle on him, himself? His smirk which was steadily growing on his face changed abruptly to a wide happy grin as he offered his hand to the man in front of him. "Wow! I never even, wow! Who'd have thought that you go out and shop just like normal everyday people!? Especially with, you know, your condition." Wyatt whispered the last part of the sentence conspiratorially before placing the magazine back on the rack and summoning a tube of ointment from another aisle and holding it up for the man to see, and completely coincidental the girls on the other row as well. "You are the spokesperson for Tulley's Quiddithch Strength Foot Fungus Cream®, right?" he asked eagerly, (and replace "eagerly" with "evilly").

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 pm
кєяяιи

User Image

мιℓσ ωαкєfιєℓ∂'ѕ σωℓ

Kerrin flew to the little shop in Diagon Alley, excited for his very first delivery. He found a boomstick to perch upon, waiting for someone to provide him with cuddles. He cooed, not wanting to be loud, but wanting to find the guy his owner wanted. Kevin hadn't wanted out, so Milo had to make due with the younger owl. The copper-eyed bird flew around again, finally finding the man he was looking for, before perching on his shoulder.

Wyatt, Hi!

I realize we've only been seeing each other for a month or so.... but I have a tremendous favor to ask. You can totally say no if you want to. My apartment is being fumigated in a few days because some prat in a fancy suit brought demonic bug things over. Guh. Anyhow, I need a place to stay for a few days, as my place will be filled with a deadly smoke that I'm not allowed to enter. I hope you won't mind, but if you do, I'm sure I can chip together enough to stay somewhere.

Oh! Meet Kerrin. He's my new owl, and a spoilt little fellow he is. He does have amazing facial hair though, so it works for me. He's a cool little guy, and doesn't bite or anything.

Anyway, Thanks!
Milo J. Wakefield

The letter had a ring where Milo'd placed his teacup, as did most of his paperwork. It also had little musical doodles, some with a few odd lyrics, sone just notes in sequence dancing around his words. One particular line stood out amidst the sloppy cursive. "When can I see you again?" was written carefully in a bluish ink, a bar of notes under the text. Kerrin nuzzled his head against the man, happy he'd done his job.

On the heels of war and wonder
There's a stormy world up there
You can't whisper above the thunder
But you can fly anywhere
There's a realm above the trees
Where the lost are finally found
Touch your feathers to the breeze
And leave the ground

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:57 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt was mopping up near the back from where someone had broken bottles of broomstick wax and polisher leaning heavily on the mop cursing his bum leg. He had just decided to pause for a few seconds when a random owl landed on his shoulder with a letter attached to him. He normally didn't go wide-eyed over animals like his brother did but he could admit that the little guy was pretty cute, especially with his odd mustache looking feathers on his face. 'Wonder who owns him' he thought to himself as he took the letter and opened it. A wide grin broke out onto his face before he could stop it as he read the letter and saw that it was from Milo his...well he supposed he should saw boyfriend but he hadn't liked using that term since he turned twenty. It just felt juvenile. After reading the missive and absentmindedly stroking the owl, Kerrin as he was named, he put down the mop he had still been holding and grasped for his cane which had been leaning against one of the shelves and hobbled over to his office. Once inside Wyatt took a seat and offered one of Chet's owl treats to him (the little blighter wouldn't exactly know) while he penned his response.
Milo,
No, I wouldn't mind you coming to stay with me while your flat is fumigated. You could probably give me much needed company besides the dogs and angry looking owl. You've met Chet so you understand my sentiment. Kerrin's a nice guy though, and I agree that his facial hair is rather nice. In fact he's sitting on my shoulder as I write this enjoying a nice treat and pet. I've actually just thought of something. If your place takes longer to get debugged you might be home with me to welcome back my leeches. I've already told them about you if that's alright and they're rather excited to get to meet you. Plus it's tradition that Kalin bakes a cake to get "reacquainted with the kitchen" or whatever that means so if that can't get you to stay then I'll just have to think of other ways if you catch my drift.
Anyway, floo me or send me another owl for when you're coming so I clean get everything read.

Wyatt
PS: I think we're past the point of you putting your last name on everything

He folded the letter and tied it to Kerrin's leg before giving him another pat for a good flight.
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo apparated to Diagon Alley, Kerrin on his shoulder, and Kevin majestically perched on the head of Milo's guitar. The male was dragging along a small suitcase, glad that it had wheels. He found the shop he was looking for, then walked inside. With a small whistle, he peeked around, searching for Wyatt. When he found the man, Milo beamed. "Hey there, Wy! I brought Kev and Ker, but I have enough food to keep them going for a while if need be." He grinned, brown eyes twinkling merrily. He hadn't had any real plans, as he wasn't sure if Wyatt would offer him a place to stay. He'd gotten the letter from Wyatt and got a bit more excited than he'd probably ever admit, and he more or less forgot to floo or owl an RSVP, but he had a small pouch of floo powder in his bag, and he had two owls with him... so maybe it worked anyway. "You don't have to worry about cleaning, and cake sounds lovely. And it's not hard to make me want to stay out of my apartment, since my neighbor has a bad habit of stealing doorknobs. Doesn't sound bad, but it's pretty awful." He shook his head, chuckling under his breath.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:16 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt had been sitting at the front desk going over invoices and trying to stifle his yawns when the bell above the store sounded but he didn't look up. It was the week before his busiest season and parents and guardians had been coming in buying welcome back gifts and graduation presents so much that sometimes he barely had enough time for a lunch break. He only looked up when he heard a male voice and his named shortened to see Milo standing before him with his guitar and owls surrounding him and his suitcase standing behind him smiling bright enough to power all of Diagon. He grinned in return when the first thing out his mouth was alerting him to the fact that he brought his owls which made him chuckle as he stood up to greet him. "That's alright, I'd be a little surprised if you didn't bring them." The shop owner pressed a soft kiss on the other man's cheek before scratching both owl's on their heads one at a time. Wyatt blinked at the mention of a crazy neighbor who stole doorknobs and stared at him for a few seconds. "You have a neighbor who steals doorknobs and I'm just now finding out about this? I may not be able to run very far with this leg of mine but I can still give an a** kicking when warranted and this is definitely warranted." he said scowling. What kind of nut house was he living in that there were weirdos around that stole doorknobs?!
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo laughed when Wyatt mentioned his would-be surprise. The younger male scratched Kevin's head, grinning. "I don't think they'd much care for me if I left them on their own for a few days. They're pretty bad at feeding themselves." He blushed a bit at the little kiss Wyatt pressed to his cheek, but it only served to excite the male further. He was about to go for something romantic, but Wyatt's comment about the doorknob thieving weirdo made him laugh. "Yessir. He steals doorknobs and does horrendous things to them. I've had to buy three new ones in the past month! B-but you don't have to kick anyone's arse! I get revenge on him with a bit of well placed photography. I think he does it so his weird brother can break into the houses easier. He stole my cheese once." Milo laughed, fluffing his hair. Copper eyes twinkled, sparkling madly in the lights of the shop. He was thinking about his neighbors, more mad that they stole his cheese than the one time they stole his shoes. That wasn't cool either, since Milo had had to walk barefoot to a shoe store that day. Man, that wasn't fun.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:25 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt's steam of anger at Milo's doorknob thief slowly poured from his ears as a snort of amusement escaped him as the other man told him not to kick anyone's "arse." Honestly, British people were adorable and Milo just being Milo made it doubly adorable. Then the anger came rushing back almost just as quickly as it left when he admitted to thinking it was so an unknown brother could break in easier "What the hell kinda hole in the wall are you living in?! Ugh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't talk about your home like that but..but's its ******** infuriating." he let out another curse as he exhaled loudly to calm his nerves. Maybe this fumigation was a blessing in disguise; he got out his crazy a** building for a few days and Wyatt figured out ways for him ot never go back. He honestly didn't see any problems with this plan besides his two other "roommates" not liking him. He couldn't see Kalin saying anything, he was all for helping the needy and downtrodden, plus he'd probably think it was cool of him to be a real musician. Thane on the other hand, he had no idea what that kid was thinking three-fourths of the time and the one-fourths he did usually spelled out trouble. But who knew, maybe the little butt muncher would show he has a heart and sympathize. "I swear I am like this close to asking you to stay permanently, Morgana's tits!" Wyatt huffed underneath his breath.
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

Milo saw Wyatt's anger rise, and that wasn't okay! He asked where Milo lived, causing the younger man to blush a bit. "It's a cheap flat complex. I really can't afford much else, and some of the people are nice. 'Cept really the neighbor. My last one was a kindly older lady! I think she died, though." He tapped his chin as he thought about it, fairly certain she'd either died or she had been moved to a retirement home somewhere. Copper eyes looked into cobalt, an excited spark transferring as Milo thought about ways to calm his boyfriend down. When Wyatt cursed under his breath, Milo kissed him, smiling. "If you want me to stay, I will. If not, I can survive in my flat. I've got magic, and none of the others do. Don't worry about me." He kissed Wyatt again, grinning. Both owls flew off, determined to be as far away from the gushy romance as possible.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:08 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt rolled his eyes as his boyfriend tried to backtrack what he had been saying, even going as far as to throw in a kind little old lady, you know before he mentioned she might have died. He was going to reply that perhaps the wacko neighbor and his equally freaky brother probably did her in when his lips were claimed by Milo and all brain activity ceased for nearly five seconds. His eyes were glazed over slightly and he barely registered that the slightly shorter male was talking again before he was kissed a second time which this time he was a bit more prepared for it. He pressed a hand on the small of Milo's back as they kissed before he pulled back, less for air more for the fact that he didn't like doing public displays of affection in public. It was just as he was trying to wipe the small grin off his face that he realized he had been brilliantly distracted from the early issue and tried to frown but could only really give a sigh of defeat. "Alright, you win. But if anything crazy happens again, especially the whole doorknob freaky brother thing, you'll floo me right away." It may have originally been posed as a question but he said it like a statement.
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched as Wyatt had to backpedal his thoughts after the little kiss. When they kissed again, the taller male seemed more prepared, Milo feeling a warm hand on his back. The kiss was broken, but the younger male had already won. "Of course! You will be the first to know when my doorknob inevitably gets removed once again. I wouldn't dream of telling anyone else!" Copper eyes sparked wildly, a clear display of Milo's excitement. Out of all of the boys he'd ever gone steady with, Wyatt was the first to offer a place to stay, and an extended trip! This meant something important to the male, who was quite used to hopping place to place. Maybe something really, really serious would spark?

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt huffed at Milo's words and felt as played as a Quidditch Wold Cup quaffle but he supposed if he looked at it in just the right way it could seem like a double win. He got the peace of mind that his boyfriend would alert him if his creepy neighbors did something off and Milo got the satisfaction of knowing how pliable he truly was. Honestly he shouldn't feel happy about the latter but if he got more kisses like before he was willing to deal with it. "I suppose that'll have to do for now." he sighed dramatically but didn't bother to hide his grin as he looked into the sparkling brown eyes of his boyfriend. "Since it looks like you have everything, do you want to head straight over or do you want to hang here for another hour before I close up?"
Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash