Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"I'm Pregnant!!" [1x1 geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:42 pm
Hailey frowned for a moment as she moved back to the edge of the tub and half closed her eyes, her hand barely brushing against the skin of her belly. "I don't know anymore." Hailey said shrugging her shoulders, she didn't admit that for the past could months, she had been pleasuring herself with her sister's help
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:00 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana sighed. "I guess you were able to find a little help while I was gone and I'm probably no good anymore," she sighed, shifting in the water as she reached for some shampoo. She actually had no idea how close she actually was to the truth. "To be honest, I always wanted a sibling... but never could after that accident," she murmured; she was well aware of the ugly, deep scar that went down her back from her left shoulder down along her ribs before jerking suddenly to where it stopped a inch and a half above her right hip, since the same accident that had left the scar had also rendered her mother sterile and a paraplegic.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm
Hailey blinked a couple times and moved towards her and wrapped her arms around her and smiled as she kissed her forehead. "I didn't mean it like, i'm nervous on what you think of me like this," she said rubbing the girl's chest and trailing her fingers down her shoulders and too her ribs
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:14 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana barely restrained a moan and shiver as she lightly trailed her toes up Hailey's inner leg, then back down beneath the hot water. "What, you thought I'd find you ugly or disgusting? You're beautiful, although it'll be interesting once the baby arrives... will it look more like you or me?" she murmured as she poured a generous dollop of shampoo into her hand and started working it into Hailey's hair.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:13 pm
"Hmm, it depends on how the genetics work. i honestly want a little boy." she admitted as she continued ti trail her hand up and down around the girl's chest and back, even going around her d**k and gently stroking it with her hand massaging it. She let out a soft groan as she felt a strange pleasure sensation spread through her legs
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:42 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana groaned softly as she massaged her fingers throughout Hailey's silky yet thick hair, making sure to wash it thoroughly. As she felt Hailey's fingers dancing over her arousal a low sighing moan escaped her as she felt it grow slightly. "You keep that up, and I won't want to restrain myself from feeling all of you," she warned. She was hoping Hailey would put that toy to good use soon as her fingers massaged the nape of Hailey's neck and the tops of her shoulders playfully, though she could feel the toy vibrating between her thighs.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 am
Hailey smirked to herself, her fingers still moving back and forth around it, and smiled as she moved down and wrapped her fingers around the toy and gently moved it back and forth, being as careful as she could not to hurt her too much
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:02 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana shifted her legs further apart as she moaned softly, making it easier for Hailey to enjoy herself though she carefully slid closer so she could rinse Hailey's hair, well aware it would make it easier for Hailey to reach a lot more than just her arousal. A slightly higher pitched moan escaped her as she felt the toy shift deeper into her body, though she didn't mind the sensation at all.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 pm
Hailey smiled a little bit as she looked at her and laughed as she continued to rub her, smiling as she leaned forward as she felt the girl's hand in her hair and she moaned a bit, she smiled as she moved the toy back and forth inside her, almost sliding the girl's d**k inside her
Kaosujin Ryu
i won't be online for a few days, i'll be online but i won't be posting too much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana moaned as she inhaled slowly. "A little harder," she groaned, she'll aware her hips were shifting in short, restless movements. She was keenly aware of how Hailey's hand unconsciously tightened slightly on her d**k as her hips shifted in a steady, instinctive rhythm.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm
"Are you sure." she asked as she looked at her and sighed as she nodded her head and gently moved it back and forth a bit harder, blinking in surprise as she felt the girl's hips slowly colide with her own and she groaned a bit, a small moan escaping her
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:26 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana groaned softly, letting Hailey set the pace if only to enjoy the sensual torture. Her hands slowly roamed up Hailey's sides and massaged her abdomen just below her chest teasingly.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 pm
Hailey shivered as she felt the girl's hand brush against her abdomen and smiled as she closed her eyes, and smiled as she looked at the other girl and pulled her close, pressing a deep and loving kiss to the other girl's
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:50 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana moaned into the kiss, letting her tongue dance with Hailey's. "I want you so bad at the moment, which I'm sure is obvious... you are so beautiful it makes this hot water seem like swimming nude in the Arctic ocean," she murmured as she retreated. She shifted deliberately, well aware how erotic it could be as she pressed herself against Hailey's body completely, not minding her larger abdomen at all as she purposely massaged her hands up and down Hailey's back and shoulders knowing how the other girl loved it as she remembered how she'd been quite... squirmish when she'd given her a massage before.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff