Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
On the Off Chance [Geoul x Ace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm
"I don't know about that, their going to call me back soon enough." he said as he sighed softly.
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"How do you know?" She asked him. She looked at ceiling as she leaned back in the chair.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:01 pm
"I got a phone call a couple days ago, said they needed me back urgently for some undercover stuff. they won't say what it was though." he said as he shook his head
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

She looked at him hearing him as she sighed. "If you go back then you'll be gone again," she said to him. She stood up as she went to turn, "If you wanted someone in then you shouldn't go," she spoke to him.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:51 am
"I can't they'll kick me out and i've already done so much to do this. i know things are going to be a bit messed up. espically with me in my condition." he said as he watched her
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:08 am
geoul eissneun yeoja

"You aren't better you still don't have all of your strength if something happens. You really want Jessica to worry even more over you if you go," she spoke to him. She turned her head to him not understanding why he was being so stubborn  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:37 pm
"I just can't okay." he said as he looked down for a moment, his hands clenching in his lap as he tried to keep as calm as possible. "Just go." Jessica said as she stood in the doorway tears streaming down her cheeks
AceOfTears
i won't be online for a few days, i'll be online but i won't be posting too much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:57 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

[Thanks for letting me know. ^^ I'll be in the same boat since I'll be working almost fourty hours this week and next week. x.x]

She looked at his hands seeing them clenching. Just as she was about to speak she hear Jessica. She sighed deeply at how the situation was turning out to be. "You have a choice and you've made it," she spoke. She went to Jessica as she went to take her out of the room to calm her down.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers