Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 pm
loth17
Done
I made the character so that its hard to hit at range but punishes you for attacking in hand to hand

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=709037

Age please  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:41 pm
loth17
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

I would believe so.

Okay so here is your character Background.
You are from the Drow city of Jin'tarasi. You were born a slave like most males. You were sent to learn to use magic as a child. The You found when you were younger that you had a skill for sneaking about. One night while sneaking about the place you were sent to train you found your way into the vaults. There you found a spellbook written in a ancient form of elvish. You took the book and and secreted it away in your room. From time to time you would bring it out and attempt to translate it. You had only deciphered a few of the spells within when you were discovered. You managed to get away with the book to the surface. You have made a living since as a adventurer. You have also deciphered more of the book and learned it once belonged to a drow wizard named Kain who betrayed your people and massacred hundreds of drow priestess' before escaping to the surface never to be seen again except for this spellbook which also seems to have been his journal.

Is it a coincidence that the previous owner of this spellbook was named Kain just like the pantheon of magic?

No actually it's his old spellbook. He was once a mortal who became a god. He left several items of his scattered about the world from his time as a adventurer.

In possession of a possibly horrendously powerful artifact...

...I need an adult!

Join the club looks like we both are going to get face exploded by the end of this

Don't worry no face exploding as long as you don't try anything stupid.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:48 pm
Foolish mortals what is this thing you call sleep?

(Yeah I tried to get to sleep at about 3am its nearly 7am now it don't seem to be working. Might as well make this character.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Mongooseh
Foolish mortals what is this thing you call sleep?

(Yeah I tried to get to sleep at about 3am its nearly 7am now it don't seem to be working. Might as well make this character.)

Sleep is for the weak and the dead.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 pm
That's one thang I'm wondering how are we gonna deal with my spellbook do I use the 5,000gp to pretty much buy spells into my spellbook or another way you suggest?

Also how to work out drow sr? 14 or 18?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:39 pm
Mongooseh
That's one thang I'm wondering how are we gonna deal with my spellbook do I use the 5,000gp to pretty much buy spells into my spellbook or another way you suggest?

Also how to work out drow sr? 14 or 18?

The 5,000 gp is for you to spend as you see fit. As for your spellbook a easy way to do it is you can have a number of spells per level equal to half your Intelligence score to start with. Your SR is 14 because you only have one level.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:22 am
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Here is what I have so far for my divine character. Let me know what you think.

I'll get to work on my SUPER MEGA BATTLE SORCERER next.

Um I just have a few notes about your Cleric Paladin. Your Saves are wrong and as for your the turn Undead they stack.

Oooo, that'll help my character in a pinch.

I thought I took the best saves of the two? Unless you're not factoring the +2 I get due to the Paladin class feature.

The paladin gets all good saves so there for all your saves would be good not just fortitude and will.

Paladin's best save is Fortitude, while Cleric's best saves are Fort and Will. I looked at the progressions myself.

Okay so what about age gender and all that stuff that makes a character have substance

Asi said, it's what I have so far. Just wanted to make sure I had all the mechanics done right before I filled in the rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:37 am
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=709161

Just needs equipment now but I just wanna have it checked before I move on.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:13 am
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Here is what I have so far for my divine character. Let me know what you think.

I'll get to work on my SUPER MEGA BATTLE SORCERER next.

Um I just have a few notes about your Cleric Paladin. Your Saves are wrong and as for your the turn Undead they stack.

I thought I took the best saves of the two? Unless you're not factoring the +2 I get due to the Paladin class feature.

The paladin gets all good saves so there for all your saves would be good not just fortitude and will.

Paladin's best save is Fortitude, while Cleric's best saves are Fort and Will. I looked at the progressions myself.

Okay so what about age gender and all that stuff that makes a character have substance

Done. Just needs your seal of approval before I continue with equipment and the like.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:35 am
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat

Done. Just needs your seal of approval before I continue with equipment and the like.

Approved  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 am
Mongooseh
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=709161

Just needs equipment now but I just wanna have it checked before I move on.

Looks good.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 am
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat

Approved

Alright, cool.

So 5,000 gold plus an item based on background, correct? Did you have one in mind for my character? Because the idea I was going for was that my character was being considered for joining a holy order.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:07 am
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat

Approved

Alright, cool.

So 5,000 gold plus an item based on background, correct? Did you have one in mind for my character? Because the idea I was going for was that my character was being considered for joining a holy order.

I do and does involve a holy order. So here it is.
You were brought to a temple as boy by your parents who couldn't take care of you. This temple is where you received your training as priest but before you took your final vows a group knights arrived there. Seeing them in there gleaming armor you were awe struck especially by their leader. A man called Salamascis. The priests told you not bother the knights but you couldn't help but speak to them. Knights were from the Order of Cornairia. A holy order founded nearly 2000 years ago by a group warriors who were dedicated to justice and order. You asked how you could become one of them and Salamascis told you that if one day you could prove that stood for all the same things his order did and not just by saying but through actions the he would make you a true night. He gave you a shield that belonged to one the founders of the order a Sir. Thomas Amicus. He told you the shield had a secret that only someone worthy of joining would be able to figure out. The next morning you gathered your things and headed out to prove yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:31 am
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat

Approved

Alright, cool.

I do and does involve a holy order. So here it is.
You were brought to a temple as boy by your parents who couldn't take care of you. This temple is where you received your training as priest but before you took your final vows a group knights arrived there. Seeing them in there gleaming armor you were awe struck especially by their leader. A man called Salamascis. The priests told you not bother the knights but you couldn't help but speak to them. Knights were from the Order of Cornairia. A holy order founded nearly 2000 years ago by a group warriors who were dedicated to justice and order. You asked how you could become one of them and Salamascis told you that if one day you could prove that stood for all the same things his order did and not just by saying but through actions the he would make you a true night. He gave you a shield that belonged to one the founders of the order a Sir. Thomas Amicus. He told you the shield had a secret that only someone worthy of joining would be able to figure out. The next morning you gathered your things and headed out to prove yourself.

Niiiiice. PM me the specs of the shield, then I'll get right on into shopping.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:02 pm