Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reality Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm
Bolt BioHazard

What is up mannn??? [:
I'm finally done with moving in!
The new house is still kind of a mess but its a huge progress from what i was.
AND I finally have internet set up [:
Are you still into this rp? Or wanna move on?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 am
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard

What is up mannn??? [:

Sure
School's slowed down and most of my commissions done i have the dreaded free time again.
and I'd probably die if I was without internet this long (either that or move to my grandma's)  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 am
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard

What is up mannn??? [:

Sure
School's slowed down and most of my commissions done i have the dreaded free time again.
and I'd probably die if I was without internet this long (either that or move to my grandma's)

Oh trust me it was torturous for me not having internet. I was at school like 24/7 because most of my homework is due online :/ soo I needed the school's internet to get stuff done.
Alright! So let me get a refresher her....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:18 am
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard

What is up mannn??? [:

Sure

Oh trust me it was torturous for me not having internet. I was at school like 24/7 because most of my homework is due online :/ soo I needed the school's internet to get stuff done.
Alright! So let me get a refresher her....

You poor poor girl but it's over now
and take your time i'm trying to finish a picture up.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:19 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette's eyes were a little widened from shock and confusion. Her mouth was slightly parted and she was breathing hard. She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall to steady herself.
Why tha hell was Jack being so calm about this? They have a body on their hands now. Well, they have had other bodies on their hands before that they had to dispose of and Colette got used to her job, but this was different. Van told Colette things that she couldn't shake. This was no ordinary death, there is something behind this whole thing and Colette finally believed Van when he mentioned that things are about to get ugly.
Unfortunately Van didn't make it long enough to tell Colette the full story but something had to be done to ensure no one else got hurt.
Colette opened her eyes feeling calmer now. She looked over at Jack as he carried Van over to the other cell.
"Jack....I think we're way in over our heads here. I don't think this is a case like you've had before, and I'm practically useless because I'm so new to this supernatural scene. I wouldn't just leave him in there nor would I recommend staying here any longer. You don't have to believe me and you may even think I'm going crazy, but....something bad is going to happen. Something I'm not sure we can handle" Colette commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson sigh he knew something like this was going to be brought up but he only hoped it'd be when they ran out of weapons and were surrounded by vampires in their nest or something "bad@ss" like that.
He turned around wiping his hands together
"Colette it's a little too early for you to run into the wall that's called doubt
new experiences bring new challenges and sometimes things become hard to deal with. What you need is probably to gey out and do something normal for a change
you've been down here watching him it's almost like you got reverse Stockholm syndrome or something. The twins will be back to help me I'll be fine just go relax..that's what I might do after I get this mess cleaned up." Jackson explained before softening his expression " if you're really concerned I'll give this another week after that if nothing changes we'll quit" he promised her before going to get some bags and cleaning supplies. Jack didn't take promises lightly and really didn't want to give up all their work on a drop of a dime like this. If anything the time limit he put on himself would push him to work harder and he had a feeling tonight that something would happen either good or bad.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 pm
Bolt BioHazard

"I'm not saying we should give up or that I'm giving up. I just have a bad feeling. Women are usually right about these things" Colette tried to add some light humor to her words to try and hide her nerves, but she knew her smile she was trying to make appeared more than crooked so she let it go. Maybe Jack is right, maybe she just needs to get out of the basement and go take a breath.
"...I guess you're right, I probably just need some air" Colette answered Jack's proposal and turned to walk up the stairs stopping mid way. "I know you don't like to quit things, but thanks for trying to make a promise" Colette added with appreciation in her voice and continued up the stairs. Even if he didn't mean it it was nice to hear at the particular moment.
Colette decided to go for a run, maybe the cool evening would air her brain out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:39 pm
UkieeChick

Jack just seemed to continue nodding that he understood till she disappeared upstairs. He finished up cleaning and got his card table ready for his "shift" down there
Samson and a cousin was supposed to meet him for a quick game of cards. And the rest of the afternoon seemed to go off without a hitch
they played cards, made a few bets, Sam lost and had to take out and pick up after the man sized werefox then they spent the rest of the afternoon watching whatever game that was on which was between soccer to tennis and maybe swimming and 10mins of football. They eventually moved upstairs for beer then got side tracked since Jackson was out of said beer so the three went out for about an hour in a half more or less just flirted with girls from the car in a mall parking lot but after all oc that and a stop at sonic's Jackson ended up at home in the late afternoon looking between the two cells with Dr. Dogbreath and the other guy. "Over our heads" Jack mumbled to himself as he sucked up the rest of his chocolate milkshake and changed the channel of the television.
By that time Van's friends or former pack just arrived to Lochmeadow
with a simple plan to retrieve their "brother" and cause his captors to have a very bad day.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Before her run, Colette laid in bed tossing and turning trying not to think about anything negative. She could hear Jack and his friends doing whatever it is guys do when they get together. It still slightly annoyed her that Jack was being so calm about this whole thing, but maybe that was just his way of handling things.
After a failed attempt at a nap Colette got off the bed feeling more tense and stressed than she originally was. She changed into some workout clothes and put on her tennis shoes to go for that run she was planning for.
As she got outside she took a deep breath and took off in a jog down the street. Jack's house was in a nice calm neighborhood so the chances of Colette being bothered were slim.
Colette ran through Jack's neighborhood and decided to go to the town's park to run through the trails there. As she was waiting for the stop light to turn green so she could cross the street something caught her eye.
It was a car that had its windows rolled down and a few men were sitting in it chatting away. Something about those men looked familiar and Colette missed the green crossing light because she started at them so hard. Then it hit her and all the blood drained from her face. She remembered the pictures in the file. The men in the car were them the rest of the shifters that Van used to hang out with.
Colette didn't want to jump to conclusions but Van did mention that they would find him if they needed to so she couldn't think of another reason why they would be in this town.
Colette turned quickly on her heels and ran back in the direction of Jack's house. She patted her pockets to check for her phone but then remembered that she left it back at the house because she didn't want people to bug her.
Annoyed at the fact that she could really use her phone at the moment to warn jack, Colette ran as fast as she could and hoped she would make it back in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 pm
UkieeChick

Jack wasn't always level headed about thing if the man could pull up tapes of how he acted with his "mentor" you'd swear it was another person. Jackson was still downstairs occasionally looking back at Van who just so happened to be awake or alive, whatever term you would use for whatever was going on with him.
Sam was upstairs making himself at home since there was no point of going off somewhere when he was about to leave with Jackson in an hour or two to conduct another one of their searches. As Sam got up to stretch during a commercial break he couldn't help but spot Colette running to the house as if her life depended on it
he called for Jack before heading outside to meet her halfway.
Jackson sighed from boredom as he turned away from the cells after watching the silver fox chew at it's claws and Van staring back at him while lying still on the floor. He could understand how someone could feel sorry for either of them after 3 days of watching the two in the small enclosures but after hearing his name he snapped out of whatever mood he was in and jumped up
rushing upstairs and out the door. "Where's the fire
what's going on?" He asked either of them  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette had no idea where all this energy was coming from. She was sprinting down the street like shes been running marathons since birth. It has been years since she ran like this but she decided to blame it on the adrenaline from fear that was pumping through her veins.
When she neared Jackson's house the adrenaline started to subside as she saw Sam, Jack's friend, come outside to meet her. She ran up to him and grabbed his shirt with both of her hands to ensure she didn't collapse. She breathed heavily and looked down for a second to try and catch her breath.
"Sam....the other shifters....they're...HERE. Tell Jack!" she let out between breaths and slightly shook Sam with the last words she spoke and let go of his shirt when she saw Jack coming.
"Jack! They're here! They're in town! Just like Van said. They're probably here for him.....and for us" Colette told Jack what was going on and with the last thing she said she swallowed hard. Honestly she couldn't place it why she was so afraid all of a sudden, she usually doesn't get spooked easily, but alas here she is shaking like a chihuahua.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:46 am
UkieeChick

"Well if they are anything like Van we really don't have anything to worry about am I right." he couldn't help but say with a laugh Samson looked at him with an eyebrow raised for Cole
This was a bit drastic. "Cole you're really starting to worry me
it's like you are setting up for this big disaster to happen but nothing's going to go down if the shifters come it's less searching for us. We already have dealt with these shifters before and the one we got all he ended up doing was shocking me only to freaking die ...i don't think that's too threatening i actually find it funny
we'll catch them and this thing would be over so
just breathe and calm down this place is a fortress and if i have to i'll get my friends to stay over with their big shiny guns." He said while they walked her to her room not really sure what to do with the psycho runner. He'd probably get Samantha to stay behind and watch her since he really didn't trust her to stay by herself. Jack and Sam stayed with her till it was time for them to go
Jack once again reminded Cole to calm down and told Samantha to keep Cole's visits downstairs if she ever decides to go very short.
Once the two were gone Samantha really just stayed upstairs trying to keep herself busy before moving a more cushioned chair downstairs to watch the prisioners
well just one "Fluffy's" owner will come tomorrow to get him and turn him into a coat or something so she really didn't have to do much other than just be there. Despite her sweet looks the blonde could get mean if needed be and she would of been with her brother hunting for the other shifters if Cole hadn't have a meltdown,
Samantha wasn't too happy about being stuck babysitting.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:47 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(LOL! psycho runner xD that was a pretty funny post)

Colette looked from Jack to Sam and their faces were pretty easy to read. They had to have been thinking that she lost her marbles. This offended her, "I am NOT crazy! This is a legitimate concern. But fine, whatever do what you want" she responded and began to walk into the house in an annoyed fashion.
She felt Jack and Sam follow her inside as if they were afraid she was going to off herself or something, this annoyed Colette further.
She plopped down on the bed, hugged her pillow and turned away from the boys. If Jack was going to be so calm about this she was just going to let it go and stay out of their way for now. Although the way she reacted she was more than likely going to get a babysitter once Jack and Sam leave.
When they did her prediction was true and Samantha ended up staying behind. Colette wanted to tell her that she could leave because its not like there are any near by cliffs she could jump off of or anything, but she felt Samantha's annoyance burn a hole in the wall and Colette just stayed put. It seemed that she was now becoming more of a nuisance to everyone than anything else.
Was agreeing to help Jack even worth all this? Guess she will find out one way or another.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:19 pm
UkieeChick

(lol ok
and sorry if it's a little slow building up for things do lead to dull moments DX )
Time seemed to go by extremely slow with nothing going on to tend to. With nothing more than thirty minutes passing Sam wasn't sure if she could pout downstairs for another 4-7hrs. She wasn't even clear why she was here
all the boy's said was to keep an eye on Cole since she "wasn't in the right mind" whatever that was supposed to mean. Samantha eventually got up and went upstairs
After knocking on the door she entered and looked at the girl before throwing a hand up as if to apologize for all of this. "I don't know what's going on between you and Jack
but I might be leaving soon since I can't see myself watching a seemingly sane grown woman..." Sam admitted while leaning on the door
"I guess this means you are off your punishment
I'm going to say goodbye to fluffbutt and steal the last Sprite in the fridge and be on my way
if Samson get's his boxers in a bunch just tell him that I had buisness or something" she added jokingly before leaving to do as she said  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 am
Bolt BioHazard

Colette felt like she was put on house arrest for a possible suspicion of being mentally ill. All she needed now was a straight jacket to keep her crazy arms in place.
Bitter and still annoyed, Colette stayed in the room wondering whats going to happen next. She wondered if the ghost was still in the house and if Van really is dead. She also wondered about the bracelet he mentioned and what on Earth did it have anything to do with anything that is going on, besides the ghost being out on the loose.
Since Colette had so much extra time on her hands now she decided to rummage through some stuff, maybe she would find something useful. As she started to look through the drawers in the room, every nook and cranny of the closet, inside of books, she didn't find many useful things. In fact she wasn't even sure what she was looking for anymore, she just wanted this whole confusing situation to be over.
Before she knew it Samantha knocked on the door and opened it apologizing for whatever was going on. Colette was surprised that she didn't find her crazy like everyone else did. At Sam turned to leave Colette stood up off her spot on the floor and walked to the door pausing for a moment as if wondering if she is actually free to go. She then proceeded into the living room and watched as Sam grabbed the last sprite out of the fridge as she said she would.
"Uh..thanks, for not thinking that I'm crazy too" Colette said with appreciation and slight embarrassment.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff