Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Origins Expedition (Full, Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm
Paidi tou Selini

I found earlier that rolling that way gives better changes for higher stats, than rolling them all at once  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 am
Paidi tou Selini
Also, sorry for the recent silence. I'm still here. Since this will make more than five I will give this warning to those still making characters: Profiles will be accepted in order of submission. Which right now just means Liquidor and Rain, since I don't think I've seen a "Done" signal from anyone else yet.

Does that mean I'm sorta-kinda in but awaiting final approval?

Or do I need to say "Done" and await final approval?  

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:01 pm
I will just back up, this storm might hit in a week or so, it wouldn't be fair if I just stopped playing leaving the game on hold for a week or two  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:32 pm
Liquidor

Yup, you're just waiting on final approval. Or at least, I thought you said it was ready to be looked at. Was I wrong? sweatdrop  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:37 pm
Paidi tou Selini
Yup, you're just waiting on final approval. Or at least, I thought you said it was ready to be looked at. Was I wrong? sweatdrop

Just wanted clarification. Sheet is awaiting inspection.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 am
Aside from his fluff info (which I've figured out but not written yet), non magical adventuring gear, and maybe one or two minor wondrous items/consumables, Lin Shi should be finished.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 pm
Man it seemed like this was going to fill up quickly so I was going to sit this out. However, I might make one for this after all. Quick Question. Can we use options from Heros of shadow/elemental chaos/feywild?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 pm
Available and banned sources are in the first post, friend. :3

Also, I'm a Pixie, which is Heroes of The Feywild, so.
Better hurry, though!  

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:35 pm
I'm in a bit of a slump already, rp-wise, and school starts next week for me. So, I'm gonna go ahead and drop out of this one, sorry Lilly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:30 pm
Those books also contain essential material, which is banned, hence why I wanted to ask. But if you made a pixie then I guess they are allowed.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm
Liquidor

• You forgot to include racial bonus to Acrobatics and Stealth.

This character was probably 100x easier to make from level 1, but after some research and fiddling I was finally able to recreate it. I am very curious to find out if he's as crazy powerful as he looks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kowsauni

Yes, those sources are A-okay. There are very specific abilities/feats/combos in the D&D Essentials kit that I'm looking out for, and they're pretty hard to use on accident. But if you do I'll let you know.

KytanaTheThief

No worries. Sad to see you go, but I totally understand. Good luck with school~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 pm
Rain Yupa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 pm
WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SWINGING THAT THING!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:49 pm
But.... but... all of my free attacks with CA. crying  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 pm
Psychofish

• I don't care how badly you pronounce it, you are not allowed to be the size of a space rock.
  • If you don't choose a language I'm picking Goblin for you.
  • Dazing Fist, Expert Sneak, and Opportunistic Sneak Attack are all Paragon feats. Sadly you only get 2 Paragon feats at this point. Gotta replace one with a Heroic feat.
  • Drowmesh Armor gives you +1 Reflex. Don't forget to include it.
  • Melee Training only lets you add half the ability mod for damage. I see no reason not to let you use strength for damage still, since it's 1 higher, but that needs to be adjusted to +11 (though I guess the only time it will be relevant is for opportunity attacks or someone else granting you a basic attack).

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff