Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nyanpaia

Rich Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 am
♡ i will travel across the land, searching far and wide ♡

ehh, i am satan desuuu

i prefer manga over anime ...
but my favorite anime of all time are neon genesis evangelion and gundam series
first anime, ... uhh, the 90's ghost in the shell [i watched it with my older bro when i was little]

i go to otakon [been going for six years so far]~ trying for more conventions in 2014

♡ for each uke to understand my chinko that's inside ♡

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Hi my name is Maru 3nodding
My favorite anime is InuYasha and I also loved the English dub of Shin Chan.
My favorite manga is Kitchen Princess and Death Note
The first anime i ever watched was Sailor Moon, but the first anime i ever finished was InuYasha 3nodding  

Sunlight Maru

Shy Noob

Original_Hearts_Anime

Interesting Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm
Hi my name is Mandi and I am a college student! My favorite anime is Naruto/Naruto Shiippuden, but I watch a lot of anime in my free time, I like all kinds of anime but I especially like school girl out fits. I totally want one! I'm new and looking for maybe some recommendations for new anime to watch. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 pm
Hello all, my names shane/inamatus/zeo.  

Faux Aria

Kalamalja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am
Hello there people,
without further ado, I'll present to you myanimelist.

Feel free to pm me about anything, small talk, animu talk, serious talk.. I'll be sure to answer ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:48 pm
Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you all!~
I'm Shadow of the Luna. On Gaia I see people usually call me Luna.
I'm 19 and I'm a little bit... umm... well... random. Really, really random.
Anyway, my first anime was Ghost stories. The first manga... I started reading the first chapter of Rozen Maiden, but I guess the first manga I've fully read and understood and such was Shunshoku Kiss.
I can't say I have one favourite manga or anime, there's just too many that hold a special spot in my heart.
I get periodically obsessed with something and drop anything else I've been doing up until that time. Up until a few months ago, I dropped both manga/anime and studying (which is why I sucked at my final exams, hooray sad ) because I was being obsessed with G. K. Chesterton's books and I'm still not over it. I just started reading Club of Queer Trades.
Current anime I'm obsessed with: well... none in particular. I'm planning on finishing Jormungand (man, I really love that thing) and then passing on to My Young Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As Expected until Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi comes out.
Current manga I'm obsessed with: I've been into One Piece for over a year now and I may say it's ruined my marks, but it was worth it. Also, I 'm trying to catch up with Gamble Fish, Gintama, Sket Dance along with like, 10 manga I'm following.
Genres I'm into: romance that doesn't follow the usual pattern (I quit most well-ranked romance halfway because I already knew the plot), sci-fi (I've been into this since I was little), detective/ police mysteries (same, murder/detective mysteries have been my choosing of stories since I was little, though Japanese mysteries tend to be a little too predictible), action (I try to be a little knowledgeable about all popular action manga), comedy. If there's anything I won't read/watch, those are tragedies. I quit a lot of awesome manga because they took a turn for the sadder. Also, yaoi/yuri. They really don't fly my boat. And stuff with singer/bands and sports.
I'm awfully sorry if I was being way too random.
And I apologize in advance if most of my activity will be stalking in the shadows. I'll try to be more active.

Also, thank you fro inviting me to this guild!  

Shadow of the Luna

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm
Hey I'm Seiphira
I'm an animeaholic and own a lot of different box sets, although some of them are a bit retro like record of lodoss war. I collect manga as well depending on what I like better. I love the videogame DDR as well and I tend to play only videogames up to the PS2, because I can't afford a 300 dollar game system each year. So I can't say I'm an avid gamer.

I'm a fairly friendly person, but I could come off as shy at first. However depending on how you take it I can be fun, weird, and random. Or I could be mean if someone is being rude. I really don't want to disclose my age, because I would feel old on here.

Some anime favorites: Rozen Maiden, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Strawberry Panic, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Slayers, Hetalia, and Black Butler  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 am
Hello, I'm SpitfireX4
My current favorite anime is Soul Eater.
I'm mostly into Mecha but I enjoy most Scifi and fantasy.  

SpitfireX4

Conservative Lunatic

Wolvenprincess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:59 am
Hi everyone,

My name is Wolvenprincess, and I enjoy a wide range of anime genres. My first animes, Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha, were introduced to me by my cousins. My favorites, however, have been the following:

Wolf's Rain
Sacred Seven
Ouran High School Host Club
SAO (I realize this has been a controversial choice, but I admit to being part of the love group.)
Full Metal Alchemist
Solty Rei
Naruto Shippudden
Kikaider
Big O

I do not often read manga, but I find that sometimes the "book is better" rule applies. These are my favorites:

Fruits Basket
Chrono Crusade
Alice 19th

Thanks for including me into this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:22 am
I'm Oboromaru, but most people call me "Obo" and that's fine too.

I love Gundam, bust mostly the older UC timeline series and not so much the newer, non-UC ones.

My first anime was the English dub of Sailor Moon, but I'm fine with the original Japanese version as well.

I can help with older anime like from the 80's and early 90's, since I like those more than most modern releases. Actually, I'm not very keen on recent releases, but I'll still watch something like that from time to time.

OH! And I very much enjoy moe SoL kinds of shows too.  

Oboromaru

Greedy Raider

NightmareMoonFairy

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 am
Hi!

I'm NightmareMoonFairy, you can call me however you want xD
I'm 15 years old and a high school student.
My first anime was Sailor Moon followed by Pokemon and Digimon, but I barely remember anything about them as I watched them during my kindergarten years. My first manga was Negima and that's what got me into the world of anime and manga ^_^
My favorite anime are Rose of Versailles and Haibane Renmei, and my favorite manga are Pandora Hearts and Berserk.
That's it I guess? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 am
Hey-o! (⌒▽⌒)☆
I'm Emily. My favorite anime is Gurren Lagann and my favorite manga are Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and Drama Con.
My first anime were Cardcaptor Sakura and Full Moon wo Sagashite.
I've been to a couple anime conventions including Tora-Con emotion_bigheart
I'll watch basically anything and once I start an anime, I'll want to finish it no matter what.
My Anime List is here if anyone wants to add me, although I don't use it that much.

ThurisazDay

Newbie Noob

3,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

awkwardmugiwara

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:39 am
My name is Dana and my favorite anime is One Piece pirate i'm up to date with the manga and anime. I mainly enjoy adventures, mysteries, syfy, some romance, and psychological animes that mess with your head and make you think. i attend local anime cons and plan to go to Otacon soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 am
Hello there!
My name is Layla, I'm....lets say old! XD

Anyways, I love to watch a bit of Anime and read Manga,
I will admit that I took a loooooong break from the Anime/Manga Culture for a few years due to me losing some interest in it, now I'm picking it up again, I have got a little list of Anime to watch, But recommendations are very much appreciated! 3nodding

I love all sorts of music, I am new to the K-Pop, K-Rock, J-Pop and J-Rock area - I'm a huge fan of Maaya Sakamoto's work after hearing the OP to Escaflowne!

My favorite Anime are Escaflowne, Gundam (Gundam Wing holds a small space in my heart) and Cardcaptors! heart

Anime I am watching at the moment, well I haven't gotten to that yet! Been quite busy to be able too! XD

My favorite Manga are Junjo Romantica (yes, I am a bit of a Yaoi Fangirl) Saiyuki (even though I sold it on eBay crying ) my manga collection on Gundam Wing and Aishiteruze Baby! heart

Manga I am reading at the moment - I don't read manga online due to the fact that I hate the translations and scans! But I am hoping to read Aishiteruze Baby again once I have it! XD

Anyways thankyou for the invitation to the Guild, very much appreciate it! <3

xx Lixiss xx

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

Mad Hatter 6084

Friendly Gaian

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:55 pm
My name is Konata Izumi 6084. Only reason why my name is konata is because it was a cosplay I did along time ago and haven't changed my username yet. Anyway favorite anime is black butler. I cosplay a lot on gaia and like to genderbend male characters. Right now my cosplay is genderbent sebastian. Also the first anime I watched was fullmetal alchemist and have never been to an anime convention but I have been to comic con in san diego if that somewhat counts. I got Vic Mignogna's autograph from comic con but lost the posters he signed while moving to another house.  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff