Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! (Open AND Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:11 pm
So close to starting Mazey, Hazey, Crazy! If we don't get any more rper's within the next few hours or by tomorrow, we'll start. Others can still join later, but only if we have enough room. Also, people can continue to post here until I get one of the roleplays talked about here posted. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm
So, Mazey, Hazey, Crazy has just started! It's good to be doing roleplaying again! Now, I just need to pull together everything else for my other roleplays. Out of curiosity, which fantasy roleplay are people more interested in: My more original roleplay, or my TES roleplay?  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:26 am
So today went well for roleplaying I must say! Of course, me not being there for a few hours meant that I got a little behind, but hopefully I am more caught up now! Again, I am hoping to do other roleplays as well, but if you guys could let me know which ones you want most, it helps me to figure out which ones to give preference to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 am
*raises hand* Your more original roleplay! mrgreen

Though I have to warn you, I'll be leaving in a week from today for a whole week, so hopefully I can work something out in all of my roleplays sweatdrop confused
I SHAN'T ABANDON YOU HOWEVER! Just letting you know. 3nodding  

Marina Elemento

maddog7531

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:10 am
I was reading your conversations about politics, and I just have to say; I agree so much on everything you guys said!

I just wish people who are politicians today could understand these concepts of being open-minded and just quit arguing; I really do feel like they get us no where in improving ourselves. Who knows...maybe we'll get over it eventually and maybe it'll get worse. I suppose that's up to the next generation to decide...and you two could definitely whip them into shape. xd

Also I kinda wanted to add that I'm loving the Mazey, Hazey, Crazy RP so far! Love the crazy concept; I think your character Adam Bently is just hilarious! I think my character for that role play that I made up is like my top favorite of all my characters. I just love describing her inner struggle to fight off this crazy demon inside of her. Adds a bit of man vs. self conflict into the RP 3nodding . Heh, sorry for ranting, just had to throw that out there sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:38 am
Is there any roleplays that have been started yet? Particularly the The Dictator one?

ps. Quote me so I remember to check  

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:40 pm
bluesixseven
Is there any roleplays that have been started yet? Particularly the The Dictator one?
ps. Quote me so I remember to check

Well, it's glad I checked back here because I was going to mention that, at the moment, I am strongly considering doing another roleplay, and "The Dictators" is the one I am very excited for. Although it seems somewhat linear, I'm going to try and make this as open world styled as my fantasy roleplay, as I was inspired to do both these roleplays from the same parent story that I had to break into two. If anyone is interested in doing "The Dictators" roleplay, please let me know! I'm sorry that I haven't finished getting my other necessary information together, but hopefully I will soon. Thanks again for everyone's patience. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 pm
maddog7531
I was reading your conversations about politics, and I just have to say; I agree so much on everything you guys said!

I just wish people who are politicians today could understand these concepts of being open-minded and just quit arguing; I really do feel like they get us no where in improving ourselves. Who knows...maybe we'll get over it eventually and maybe it'll get worse. I suppose that's up to the next generation to decide...and you two could definitely whip them into shape. xd

Also I kinda wanted to add that I'm loving the Mazey, Hazey, Crazy RP so far! Love the crazy concept; I think your character Adam Bently is just hilarious! I think my character for that role play that I made up is like my top favorite of all my characters. I just love describing her inner struggle to fight off this crazy demon inside of her. Adds a bit of man vs. self conflict into the RP 3nodding . Heh, sorry for ranting, just had to throw that out there sweatdrop

Thanks! blaugh I certainly hope I can have some positive effect in government, even if it's a small one, I guess I'll see what the future holds for that though.

Thanks! I'm glad you like the story, and Adam! As I may have said in the past, he was a character I created in drama class, and he was also quite a favorite there as well! I'm also really enjoying your character and the inner struggles she has, it really adds more drama, and I know that other characters are doing a bit of this as well. It feels like a time bomb, ticking closer and closer to it's end when all the drama unfolds into a beautiful explosion of chaos! Hopefully we can put it back together after that though. xd And no problem, I'm glad you mentioned it! It lets me know people like the roleplay! 3nodding  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 pm
WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! Just opened a rare gift with 5000 gold! Now if only I could open one with 5 million gold. pirate  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff