Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
No one wants to draw me so I drew myself =P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:54 pm
koromyst

I normally don't care because they're always either too hard to participate (thread moves too fast etc..) or they're almost ALL avi art contests. Thought I'd check it out anyways and look around though. (Found a fishing one MWAHAHA)! And a few dice ones that'll be too hard to win too xD.

I'd love to see your submissions if you enter any! Plus the prizes are amazingly large. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm
I LOVE THEM KORO!

You do reek horribly of t'awesome.

And I want a ride on the duckie k? he looks like a fun time razz  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Such a lively drawing! It's so cute :3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:00 pm
HoganT

User Image Most are in here for the game threads =D

But yeah. Having more chat-based threads in here sounds awesome (^O^) Hogan, I command you to start one! xD User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

User Image I'm still in the midst of checking out the whole modmas thread xD Got distracted viewing the art samples xP

I've been neglecting major events like this ever since. I think I should at least try and start participating seriously in one *rubs chin* But I'll probably lean towards just trying to post in there and flaunt my avvy hoping for a freebie art or two emotion_awesome User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm
GillaGrrl

User Image Lol. I thought you'd be asking what I fed it to get it to grow into such size xP Anyway, yeah sure! Hop on (^O^) It's just the same as riding a short-neck ostrich... with horns... and webbed feet =P

And thank you for the compliment xD User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm
Setsunasa

User Image Thank you =D

I've been drawing other people's avatar most of the time and totally neglecting my own (TAT) But trying to get my avatar drawn by others for free takes quite an effort xP

By the way, cute pinkish avvy you have there! I feel like squishing it (>3<) User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 am
koromyst

LOL. Yes, you might have a chance with that too. You're good at starting convos with random people xP. And somehow in a middle of a convo say "Yeah, people don't like drawing my avi..." *hint hint nudge nudge*
I also dislike unofficial events as such, especially when they're really large. It's hard to get noticed sweatdrop  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 am
Kyuui Kiwi

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I haven't finished skimming through that thread emotion_awesome
But anyway, I tried entering one of the many contests though. The one where we are to submit snowflake designs =D That I can do. I think xD Here's my flake-y entry xP
User Image

Made painstakingly with photoshop xD Drew up some random design. (Hint: I searched on how to make paper snowflakes and then made one myself to act as a base for my design xD). Then had to lineart it. I used the pen tool. Spent hours clicking the pen tool, shift and ctrl xD
*shift to make a straight line
*ctrl to pull the anchor.... yeah... photoshop stuff xP

Then I slapped on the color and overlayed it with a pattern. Added several simple effects and ta-daaahhh!! That will definitely be my first and last try ever at doing such a thing (TAT) ~ Too tiring! Dx

Note to self: I hate the pen tool (TAT)

Not sure if that looks like a snowflake. Lol. After submitting the hideous lil' thingy, I googled up some snowflake and was like hot damn! Totally not gonna win with my entry. Lololol xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:39 am
koromyst

Perhaps googling first for some examples couldn't have hurt XD. But I like yours :3 Interesting that they limited the size to 100x100. *Makes a pixel art one* Just kidding though. I suck at that too.
I skipped over this thread though. I think I saw the "Trim a tree" thing and was just like nopeeee. Can't do anything artistic.

Best of luck with that contest! I hope you win, or at least get one of the prizes. The Grand prize was like 3 mil for each eek  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 am
Kyuui Kiwi

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Really? It was worth that much? (O_O) I didn't care much for the grand prizes xD I was aiming for the letter set emotion_awesome

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 am
koromyst

Haha yep. I clicked the thing and the marketplace listings are around 3 mil. I hope you win any of them. blaugh  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image
koromyst

I made an ornament for the decorate the tree one

User Image

I love photoshop + animations xd
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am
ancantsia

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Kimmeh! You're so definitely gonna win it xD I mean, animated stuff is more appealing than boring old static art xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50