Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:54 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked up at Dimitri with a dull glance. He wasn't, in all honesty, very interested in meeting new people today. Much to his dismay, it seemed someone from the mansion he didn't know was here. David couldn't well be an inhospitable jerk. That would make him no better than Tyler. David forced a painful smile, unknowingly stabbing one of his nails through the table in the process. It was a small glitch, hardily noticeable. "Not a problem. Sit where you like." David said friendly enough.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 pm
I am Laura Snow...

But you can call me Raven

User ImageStanding up off of the pale coloured couch Laura looked around the living room with a plank cold stare. It had been a year since her parents death on her birthday and yet she felt nothing anymore. She felt so numb like no emotion could break this cold spell that seemed to wash over her since her parent's death. She had spent a year of her life in this apartment alone and blocked off from the world. It was only a few months after her parents death that she met the x-men. They invited her to join their school but at that time she was not ready to join the world again. Her parents apartment was paid for only for the one year along with anything she needed. Finally agreeing to join the institution for young mutants Laura packed her clothes and random items she wanted to keep with her before she began her journey to the school.
Laura was the type of girl who everyone could see was beautiful inside and out yet she was completely oblivious to this. She wasn't very tall but had a fit slender body she got from her mother, her father gave her the long silky blonde hair and gorgeous eye colour.
Letting out a sigh she grabbed her two suit cases not giving a last glance good bye as she rushed out of the apartment. It wasn't long before she was in the taxi cab headed to the train station to get to the institute. What seemed like days only took hours before she was back in another taxi and headed to the school. Before she knew it she was exiting the taxi. Pulling her back pack back on she grabbed her suit cases and headed toward the institute. Hesitation caught her as she stood outside the doors frozen for only a moment before she headed inside.
Walking inside she had to admit this school was huge and very nice. Following the instructions she was given she headed to the room she would be living in from now on. Opening the door she walked inside to see a computer desk in the one corner by the only window in the room. A single bed with a light blue blanket and pillow on it, to the left of the bed was a big dresser and not to far from that in the one corner was a closet. Walking in she shut the door behind her dropping her bags on the floor. Exploring the room she only had to take a few steps into the room before she had seen all there was to see. Grabbing her bags she began to unpack everything. Putting clothes away she then laid out a plaid blue and pink thick warm looking blanket across her bed. Putting her two now empty suit cases in her closet she then pulled out a laptop placing it on her desk and a small alarm clock on a little night stand by her bed.
Placing a picture of her parent's beside the alarm clock on her night stand she looked at the two in the photo smiling joyfully in love. Letting another sigh out she looked from the picture standing up now focusing on a small piece of paper she pulled from her pocket. It was the instructions she was given, it listed off first the date to arrive along with the directions to get to the school. Then moved on to which room she had and how to locate it into the school. Now she was reading where to go to get some sort of schedule for classes and to find out where everything was located.
Folding the paper up she tossed it onto her bed now to her closet. Closing the closet door to see one of the doors was a long mirror. Staring at herself momentarily her hair was pulled back into a neat french braid, she wasn't wearing any makeup yet looked beautiful. She covered her body up with a pair of dark blue jeans, a blue tank top, a black jacket, and a pair of black boots that stop just below her kneecaps. She for the most part looked like a normal girl yet no one knew how much she had to focus to control her mutant abilities, the older she got the harder it seemed.
Thinking about her abilities she suddenly shook the thought away turning from the mirror heading back toward her bed as she grabbed the piece of paper before exiting her room to search for the location it instructed to get her schedule.

lil_evil_cutie

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

The near silence of the library was almost stifling compared to the hustle and bustle of the hallways during lunch, but Sam was happy to have it to herself. With her bag spilling its gutsy contents on one of the tables, her homework spread across various texts and her half eaten lunch, read apple, forgotten by her chair, Sam stood on tip toes to reach one of the reference volumes on the top shelf behind her station. Normally she would have asked the librarian or one of the many roaming assistants for help, but they were all out on a lunch break. She wouldn't even have bothered to get the book til later, but the essay she had to write needed to have at least two references that weren't off the net.

She had to admit that the last few weeks in this school had really gone fast. It helped that the teachers here were helpful, but distant and the students bordered between excessive and hyper focused on their studies. The combination had managed to work in her favor on many levels. Primary benefit being that she was left to her own devices and no one seemed to notice her. Some students were fussed over when they first arrived, but she managed to fall under their radar.Maybe it was the hand me down attire she had obtained from her exceedingly generous new landlady. Not that clothes determined intelligence, but wearing fashions long outdated goes a long way in first impressions.

Since she was here only to learn, Sam didn't care what others thought. Besides, how could she say no to someone that had reached out to her at such a low point in her life? the best she could offer in return was to stay focused on her school work and be as little a burden as possible.

With book in hand, she plopped her feet onto the ground, pivoted and sat in the chair in one smooth movement. Her feet dangled and swung playfully while she settled her skirt and adjusted her necko ear clips. Reaching over after she was sufficiently arranged, she scooped up her apple and took a bite while thumbing through the thick volume. The only sound that broke the silence was the tinkling of a bell on her collar-like choker as it settled at the base of her throat.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image Sumina had walked around quite a bit and for now where to sit. The grass was wet despite it being sunny so no one really sat out here, making all the tables packed. She herself was not so keen on having a wet butt at the end of lunch, nor sitting in class on one. She sighed and looked around again. There was few empty seats, but she found one with a few familiar faces. Tyler was nowhere to be seen and she didn't really want to spend lunch looking for him and letting her food go to waste. She walked over to the table where David, Masika, and Dimitri were sitting.

Sumina hesitated a few feet away from the table before reinforcing her walls and steeling herself to sit at a table. "There aren't anymore seats left, could I sit here? I'll finish my food quickly." She said, standing almost awkwardly as she waited for an answer.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 am
User ImageLaura headed through the school with a blank empty stare as she looked for the area she was suppose to retrieve her schedule. Stopping and heading into one of the offices she finally found the right area "Hello I am Laura," Laura spoke up feeling odd to actually be speaking to someone "Laura Snow I just started today I am suppose to get some sort of schedule," She continued to speak before walking over to the front desk.
A woman sat at the desk not even looking up to great Laura with even a nod. "Yes here is your schedule," The woman grunted handing her a piece of paper. Laura looked down at the schedule more confused now than anything to see what classes she was scheduled. "Umm..don't I have to take math, or something like that?" Laura blurted out uncontrollably as she stared at her schedule. The woman at the desk glanced up at her with a smirk of amusement "Yes you will next semester but right now it is important you learn to control your abilities," The woman said more friendly now. "You like some of the student body of this institute that are new have no real control over their gifts and can be dangerous so as requested by the head of the institute you will be scheduled in classes to try to control your abilities," The woman said before looking away from Laura and back to her computer screen.
"Oh...umm...okay I guess," Laura said before turning on her heel exiting the office. Walking back out into the hall she now realized all the students rushing through the halls. Slipping the schedule into her pocket she headed through the halls with no real destination in mind till she stopped at a set of doors. Opening them up to reveal what looked to be the back area of the school. Stepping out outside she began to walk around just taking in the view before her. Laura wasn't sure what this school could do for her, yes they state controlling her abilities but was she a danger if she did not learn that? Laura wasn't so sure but she was here now and might as well go through with it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 am
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan grunted as he vaulted over the gate, landing in a crouch as his gaze shifted cautiously around. Kid's skilled in combat, though how he can use ice and what appears to be some sort of icy 'fire'... I dunno... that other form was just plain odd, even considerin` some of the stuff I've seen he thought, noticing a blond girl as Vincent reappeared, seeming to leap from the ground in a small burst of flame that trailed after his hands and shoulders. His eyes narrowed slightly as he noticed the odd dark gold greaves on his calves and the bracers and fingerless gloves on his forearms and hands. He wasn't wearing those before, so where'd they come from? he thought cautiously. He blinked, noticing Vincent's eyes were a pupiless white with yellowish gold edges that seemed to burn much like fire. Interesting... so he can access multiple different powers. That form he had back at that gas station is clearly much stronger than an average human and when his eyes glow blue he seems to be cryokinetic... now, it seems he's pyrokinetic, he thought. A smirk flashed over his face unconsciously, liking the kid more and more. "Ya got potential, if ya can control yer powers," he said dryly. Vincent simply cocked his head, his eyes narrowing slightly though he didn't speak immediately.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 am
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent cocked his head slightly, his pupiless golden white eyes narrowing as they glowed slightly. His voice was deeper with a slight growl to it as he spoke. "I have control over some of my powers... more a balance with them than control. Hatred, Bloodlust, and Wrath I still cannot control yet, but with time I will," he said with his final word being almost a yell. His arm flicked back before shooting forward at Logan, a dark gray barbed blade on a black chain shooting from the underside of his wrist. He saw Logan dart to the side as the blade grazed his upper arm on the outside of the bicep. The older mutant glanced down as the blade deflected and retracted off of the steel gate with a slight tug of Vincent's wrist. The wound was steaming as it had been partially cauterized. It healed after several seconds, leaving a thin darker brown scar against the elder mutant's tanned skin. "Interesting trick, kid; seems ya got quite a few techniques up yer sleeve," Logan said gruffly, straightening up. He cocked his head, not seeing Vincent shift his weight slightly as he noticed the blond girl from the corner of his eye. The greaves on his ankles and the bracers on his forearms ignited into bright white hot flames before vanishing, leaving the fingerless gloves behind. He saw Logan's gaze dart back to him momentarily when it happened as Vincent's midnight blue eyes reappeared as the glow faded from his eyes.
OOC Vincent has limited control over his powers, mainly his cryokinetic/pyrokinetic powers as well as his telekinesis. His other forms' personalities, when they surface, tend to subvert his own and take control while the other two (Determination/Anger) tend to work alongside him and only partially manifest either in his voice or physical appearance when he uses their powers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageThe air so fresh as it blew past her, she always loved the outdoors and yet when her parent's died she reverted to keeping inside away from all the humanity that resided in the city she came from. She hadn't spotted the two men fighting at first, she was so focused on keeping her abilities from taking control and just keeping from her memories that she had no real focus on where she was walking. Her hair still neatly in the french braid down her back just swaying to each breeze that moved past her.
Stopping she took in a deep breath letting it slowly escape her lips just as she glanced to the side now realizing the two men fighting. Her eyes just happened to catch the one mans as she watched them go from a glowing yellow to a blue. She couldn't help but look into his eyes as just then her eyes began to change going from the blue to her real eye colour a rich golden yellow.
Feeling her eyes change she quickly looked away as she took in another breath forcing the colour to go back to the blue.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 pm
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head, noticing the girl glancing away at the last moment. "So we're alike in some ways; we don't have quite as much control over our 'talents' as we'd like," he said thoughtfully. He cocked his head slightly as he heard an odd creaking sound before a rotten branch gave way with a groaning snap before his hand snapped upward, a bluish white aura swirling around his fingers as it engulfed the middle of the foot and a half long, leg thick branch before his arm shifted, the branch striking the ground and shattering into a few chunks of wood and splinters. He didn't notice his eyes shone a pale blue from using his telekinetic gifts.
OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageHearing the man speak Laura looked over at him "I can only control small things," letting her eyes revert back to the natural state as they began to shine there golden yellow colour "controlling bigger parts of my gift are impossible at times," Laura added. She wasn't sure if at this school if when meeting other people she was suppose to say what abilities she had or not but would wait to see if that is what the man did.
Her ears twitched slightly at the sound of the tree and without any control her body reacted to the branch as she swung into a backwards flip moving herself from the falling branch. In a instinctive crouch she suddenly relaxed when see the man had some how caught the tree and moved it.
Standing up in slight embarrassment to the way her body reacted "neat trick," She blurted out to the man as her eyes scanned him in curiosity. It seemed to strange to be actually talking to some one after a year of solitude by herself and the first person be a mutant like herself.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:51 pm
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent shrugged. "I'm telekinetic, though some of my other talents, no pun intended, have a mind of their own," he said wryly. "A couple of them I can control to some extent... but the others are dangerous to anyone that awakens them.... Bloodlust is just flat out dangerous and most likely will attack anyone nearby," he said dryly, his gaze flicking to the splinters of the branch. He shifted his foot beneath the larger end, which had been what had broken off originally from the tree before he flicked it up in the air as his irises shifted color to a pale, glowing blue without visible pupils as his hand flashed upward, a burst of bluish white energy hitting the branch in a burst of sparks as it froze solid. It hit the ground and fragmented into jagged shards as it hit with a odd metallic cracking sound. "The other talents that I can control to some extent are pyrokinesis and cryokinesis. I'm not sure, but it seems Hanzo, the pyrokinetic, can also teleport short distances at will," he said with a shrug of one shoulder. Both the personas he'd referred to by the emotion that 'birthed' them had revealed that his mutation was really something stranger: he was able to absorb the abilities of other warriors through combat, though it had to be an extremely harsh battle for it to trigger. Kuai is the cryokinetic and Hanzo is the pyrokinetic; the latter claimed to be able to teleport distances of roughly five meters at a time in a burst of flame, he thought.
OOC If nobody's noticed, I'm using the true names of the characters whose pictures I used in the character profile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image"I have never met another mutant before," Laura said as she watched him freeze the branch as it fell to the ground into shards of ice. He seemed so talented with all the abilities he possessed it made her feel as though her abilities where minor compared to him.
"How long have you been at this school?" Laura blurted out feeling strange as she said it. Her mind had a tendency to shove some of what she was thinking out at times. Hearing about his abilities she could not think of the difficulty it must be to try to control all those powers without it consuming him.
With her abilities she had healing which she couldn't control at all it just happened she didn't have to will it to happen. Her heightened eye sight the, agility, hearing, and balance where the same they just happened she could not control the way her body reacted to things.
She knew of her strength which was strong compared to any human but not compared to any mutant with super strength, the one thing she did have that she has almost full control over was her ability to walk climb or anything on any surface. She could walk up a wall with no effort if she wanted. Then there is her ability to transform into any human, mutant, animal, object. When she comes into contact with someone or something she has no control of her body. Sometimes she can hold it back but other times she will transform into what she is in contact with.
When transformed into another person or animal she has noticed she can do everything they can. If she transformed into a human with combat skills when she is transformed she has those skills.  

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 pm
lil_evil_cutie

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent shrugged. "Grumpy over there actually just brought me here... so maybe ten minutes?" he said wryly as he flicked his thumb back at Logan as the older mutant shifted the hood back over his head to reveal the pitch black widow's peak and dark brown eyes he had. "Besides... I don't even know all the details of my powers short of what they revealed so far... seems my father, whoever he is, dropped me off at the house I grew up at and apparently had similar powers to mine but in a different way; he was extremely strong in psychic talents like telekinesis and skilled in martial arts, so why would he abandon his own son?" he said thoughtfully. He tilted his head back thoughtfully, one hand rising to shoulder height as a deep golden orange aura swirled around his fingers. "From what I could tell, the other talents I have seem to come from other people... though how they ended up part of me I have no idea," he said thoughtfully.
OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageGlancing over at the other man something about him reminded her of something. She wasn't sure what it was but something sparked in the back of her mind yet she could not reach it. Shaking the weird feeling off she looked back over at the one guy "You have more understanding then I do about your abilities," Letting some air escape her lips when he brought up his father and how he abandoned him it sent shivers up her spine to think of how that must play into his gifts personalities.
She would never be able to understand how it must feel to have your parents leave you but she did understand what it was like to lose them. She was grateful to have her parents for as long as she did but still felt the cold empty feeling of numbness that resulted from their death.
"I am Laura," She then said. Laura wasn't sure why she randomly introduced herself when she wasn't even sure if she wanted to be near people again let alone a whole school full of them. "I am new too I arrived here not to long ago," She said looking over at the older man again and then back to the guy.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan cocked his head as he walked towards them, his gaze flicking to the shards of frozen wood for a moment. "Name's Logan, I do the physical trainin' here," he said gruffly, his tone faintly amused.
User Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces