Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: The Lightless Depths Recruitment Form Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:30 pm
thaskarin
Hmm... I was thinking of joining but was thinking of a cavalier Member the Dragon (was thinking of a half-orc cavalier) though.

Also, cavalier can be found in the Advanced Players Guide, plus the order that it can be found in. The Cavalier Order of The Dragon can be found in the Advanced Players Guide page 35.

The initial idea was that he was raised by a ragtag band of wanderers (mostly half-breeds such as half-elves, half-orcs etc) and given the name Burakh (pronounced Burr-aw-k) or "Son of the Road." They mostly lived on the road, with various members helping out in different ways in whatever skills they
acquired before or during their now nomadic existence. For money and survival they trade, perform odd jobs, live off the land, and in times of particular desperation perform raids.

Leadership for the band is determined through a rite called the "Time of Drifting" where a candidate leaves temporarily to face the world "on their own." Various warriors have trained Burakh to be skilled at fighting atop a horse in the events of performing raids or against raiders. Also he learned during the raids of his "early career" he learned the value of supporting and aiding his allies (a lesson driven hard by his teachers.)

Awesome. We'd be happy to have you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

Here's a little picture of my Orc. I have the sheet mostly done, I'm just trying to figure out her back story. I'm wavering between my original idea of her already living in the underdark and the ship falling on her home or her being a captive on the boat to be sold in the east. Alas its getting late so I will have to finish it up tomorrow.  

Kowsauni
Crew

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 pm
wabbradford
thaskarin
Hmm... I was thinking of joining but was thinking of a cavalier Member the Dragon (was thinking of a half-orc cavalier) though.

Also, cavalier can be found in the Advanced Players Guide, plus the order that it can be found in. The Cavalier Order of The Dragon can be found in the Advanced Players Guide page 35.

The initial idea was that he was raised by a ragtag band of wanderers (mostly half-breeds such as half-elves, half-orcs etc) and given the name Burakh (pronounced Burr-aw-k) or "Son of the Road." They mostly lived on the road, with various members helping out in different ways in whatever skills they
acquired before or during their now nomadic existence. For money and survival they trade, perform odd jobs, live off the land, and in times of particular desperation perform raids.

Leadership for the band is determined through a rite called the "Time of Drifting" where a candidate leaves temporarily to face the world "on their own." Various warriors have trained Burakh to be skilled at fighting atop a horse in the events of performing raids or against raiders. Also he learned during the raids of his "early career" he learned the value of supporting and aiding his allies (a lesson driven hard by his teachers.)

Ok, I'll still need to roll up my stats here and re-make a bokmark to Myth-weavers. I'll still need to ask about the outfit, would it just be a traveller's outfit or leather armour?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 pm
thaskarin
wabbradford
thaskarin

Ok, I'll still need to roll up my stats here and re-make a bokmark to Myth-weavers. I'll still need to ask about the outfit, would it just be a traveller's outfit or leather armour?

Travler's outfit.  

wabbradford

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:01 pm
wabbradford
thaskarin
wabbradford
thaskarin

Travler's outfit.
Works for me.  
thaskarin rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 5, 3, 1, 4 Total: 36 (12-72)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm
Rolly  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 pm
Boy do I feel glad that the Order of the Dragon doesn't have charisma based abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=431565

Finished Character sheet.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wabbradford

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm
thaskarin

Approved! And now we have enough people to start!

If you find the time though, I'd like some backstory on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm
We have begun!

Spots are still open to those who want in!  

wabbradford

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:08 pm
wabbradford
thaskarin

I will write and expand on some personal backstory. I just need to make some time for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 pm
wabbradford
thaskarin

Backstory added.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xboxplayerj rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 6, 4, 1, 3, 2, 3, 5, 5, 1 Total: 41 (12-72)

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 pm
roll  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm
I seen that you allowed people to create races, is there a limit to the points?  

Xboxplayerj

wabbradford

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Xboxplayerj
I seen that you allowed people to create races, is there a limit to the points?

Sure... I'm gonna say 15  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces