Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Star Wars: The Dark Times-Cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:39 am
Not sure I'll be going with Jedi after all. Those two negative ability scores are really getting in the way. I'll still be sticking with Miraluka, but I think I'll be making a Noble instead.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 am
I like Miraluka ^.^  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 am
iLL iNTENT
Not sure I'll be going with Jedi after all. Those two negative ability scores are really getting in the way. I'll still be sticking with Miraluka, but I think I'll be making a Noble instead.

17 charisma and 17 intelligence (before age and race modifiers) that sounds pretty good to me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:52 pm
If I recall, Miraluka gain 2 in wisdom, but take two from their constitution.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:08 pm
I think the "young 'uns" angle is kind of hurting my interest. As I recall, being younger than standard age imposes more penalties than anything else, and makes it that much harder to really feel cool.

I'll be looking at the rules and maybe putting something together, but I'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:59 pm
I say they should be at least 18, then they are considered adults, and have no penalties, but are still pretty young.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm
Fine We can scrap the Young'un's idea....  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm
aww

I liked that idea...

eh, um, I am kind of lost on what still need done too my character....  

glitterboypilot

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:40 pm
thaskarin
17 charisma and 17 intelligence (before age and race modifiers) that sounds pretty good to me.

arononkorr
If I recall, Miraluka gain 2 in wisdom, but take two from their constitution.

Miraluka get +2 Intelligence and -2 Dexterity. I'm having no problem meeting the mental requirements for the class, but I'm finding myself rather lacking on the physical side. After my bonuses, I was looking at these stats for a Jedi build:

Str: 14
Dex: 12
Con: 8
Int: 9
Wis: 17
Cha: 17

That low Con and Dex are gonna make her a bit too squishy for my taste, with Jedi being a combat class and all. And I'd only have 1 trained skill, which would be Use the Force. With noble, I don't really have to worry about the physical aspects at all, so I'm looking at something more like this.

Str: 7
Dex: 12
Con: 8
Int: 16
Wis: 17
Cha: 17

And Miraluka get Force Training as a bonus feat if they have Use the Force as a class skill, so I can still dabble with force powers by taking Force Sensitivity and Skill Training. I'm thinking I might even start taking levels in Force Adept when we reach that level, so I can still play up the Force-using healer concept.

Background-wise, that I've got in mind is, her father is the owner and head researcher of a thriving pharmaceuticals company. She's had tutors teaching her about medical science (making her skill selection include things such as treat injury and knowledge: life science), preparing her for when she'll inherit her father's business. Being a Miraluka, the Force is a part of her everyday life. Given her understanding of anatomy and biology, she's beginning to "see" how the Force interacts with living bodies (granting her force powers such as Vital Transfer and Malacia.) Her father has these powers as well. It was he who first instructed her in their use.

As for what she's doing on Kashyyk, I figured her father's visiting with a team of the company's scientists to study the new found medicinal properties of a rare plant native to the planet, and she was brought along for some experience in field study.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm
Vampfighter1
Fine We can scrap the Young'un's idea....

They don't have to start as 26 year olds or anything, but the idea of them being kids is a bit hard with the penalties...unless they were already on kashykk....maybe they were made in a hidden cloning facility or stolen from kamino or the like?  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
glitterboypilot rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:55 pm
Mysterious roll  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:00 pm
glitterboypilot
Mysterious roll

*Is mystified*  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
iLL iNTENT rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 pm
HP rolls  
iLL iNTENT rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm
Credits roll  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 pm
Need to do equipment but other than that I believe I'm done.
Presenting Mihala Vaio, Miraluka Noble  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces