Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image
This is a co-ownership agreement between CheshireKttty and AlexiaSilver.

Cheshire will have:
Rights to one of Petal's breeding slots, to be used with Nori. (To use whenever she sees fit)
Shared Roleplay and plotting rights within reason.
Shared Signature rights.

AlexiaSilver gets everything else.

AlexiaSilver may break the co-ownership at any time, for any reason she deems fit. Cheshire may give up rights to Petal at any time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 pm
AlexiaSilver
User Image
This is a co-ownership agreement between CheshireKttty and AlexiaSilver.

Cheshire will have:
Rights to one of Petal's breeding slots, to be used with Nori. (To use whenever she sees fit)
Shared Roleplay and plotting rights within reason.
Shared Signature rights.

AlexiaSilver gets everything else.

AlexiaSilver may break the co-ownership at any time, for any reason she deems fit. Cheshire may give up rights to Petal at any time.

Agreed! Thank you!  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 am
As I cannot find them linked anywhere, here is my co-owner agreements for Voodoo and Namidari.

User Image

I, Amirynth, have given co-ownership of Voodoo to Talencia. She has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats Voodoo will reside in my teepee. Breeding have already been determined through my RPs and Talencia will be getting a basket from the third breeding unless three baskets come of the breeding between Voodoo and Vanya and Lolternative agrees with it.

User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Namidari to Terranero. He has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Namidari will reside in my teepee, Terranero has one breeding available to him. Breeding will work like open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Namidari into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Nami into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If Terranero wishes to do an official RP he can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes. I understand that Terra is not often on Gaia but I have other ways to poke him if things need to change.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 am
Amirynth

User Image

I, Amirynth, have given co-ownership of Voodoo to Talencia. She has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats Voodoo will reside in my teepee. Breeding have already been determined through my RPs and Talencia will be getting a basket from the third breeding unless three baskets come of the breeding between Voodoo and Vanya and Lolternative agrees with it.

I agree to these terms! ::hugs Rynn::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 pm
I, Theidren, agree to share ownership of Cheveyo with Yttra.

1. Theidren Keeps Cert rights for now.
2. Both owners have the right to display Cheveyo in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
3. Both owners have the right to roleplay Cheveyo, provided a reasonable effort is made to keep his personality consistent. Any major personality changes should be discussed between owners beforehand.
4. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
xxx4.a. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Cheveyo over the course of his breedings.
xxx4.b. Yttra will receive the first basket of her choice from the first breeding.
xxx4.c Any other baskets will be discussed between all parties involved in the breeding.
xxx4.d Each owner may freely enter any breeding contests (as long as the mated pair has been discussed.)
5. Neither owner may give away their portion of ownership, they may only give their rights to each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

I, Divena, agree to co-own Paelor Tae Tasi with DivenasMom.

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (Paelor will not be mated without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:26 pm
Divena
User Image

I, Divena, agree to co-own Paelor Tae Tasi with DivenasMom.

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (Paelor will not be mated without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings

I agree  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:45 am
Breaking this agreement on page 152 of the old thread.

Quote:
Co-ownership Agreement with Teh Roarie and DragonBreath1989 for Ruby Lotus, Jem and Tebald

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Both of us have display rights. Both us have roleplay rights. She however is given most power of character development and relationships. I will not step on her toes but she must consult with me about major life altering plots, breeding and maiming/death.

I will give her full rights to each of their first breedings. Second and third are to be discussed and shared equally. She will let me approve the pair though.

I reserve full right to revoke co-ownership at any time should she prove an inadequate caretaker of my pets. I reserve the right to decide what an inadequate caretaker is.

Dragon has no interest in our world and finds it all too confusing. Since this was mostly a verbal agreement between friends we have agreed breaking is best. I retain all ownership of my pets. Since certs were never really changed, this is just a formality.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 pm
I Bardess Ookami am agreeing to co-own Lexicul With Divena.

Both parties can keep her in their signature.
Both parties can keep her in their journal.
Both parties must agree on a lifemate.
Both parties must agree to a familiar.
Divena gets all RP rights to Lexicul
Bardess and Divena each get one breeding - mixers are allowed, the third breeding will be discussed if/when the situation arises.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 pm
Bardess Ookami
I Bardess Ookami am agreeing to co-own Lexicul With Divena.

Both parties can keep her in their signature.
Both parties can keep her in their journal.
Both parties must agree on a lifemate.
Both parties must agree to a familiar.
Divena gets all RP rights to Lexicul
Bardess and Divena each get one breeding - mixers are allowed, the third breeding will be discussed if/when the situation arises.
Agreed ^_^  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yttra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 pm
Theidren
I, Theidren, agree to share ownership of Cheveyo with Yttra.

1. Theidren Keeps Cert rights for now.
2. Both owners have the right to display Cheveyo in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
3. Both owners have the right to roleplay Cheveyo, provided a reasonable effort is made to keep his personality consistent. Any major personality changes should be discussed between owners beforehand.
4. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
xxx4.a. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Cheveyo over the course of his breedings.
xxx4.b. Yttra will receive the first basket of her choice from the first breeding.
xxx4.c Any other baskets will be discussed between all parties involved in the breeding.
xxx4.d Each owner may freely enter any breeding contests (as long as the mated pair has been discussed.)
5. Neither owner may give away their portion of ownership, they may only give their rights to each other.

I agree and willfully subjugate myself to the above outlined terms. (pee ess ty Thei!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:45 am

User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement between Sabin Duvert and GallusDomesticus for Tambora

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- GallusDomesticus has full IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Gallus gets one "full control" breeding with Tambora. He does not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and he has the choice of breeding partner (unless she is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- Sabin gets two "full control" breeding with Tambora. Sabin does not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and has the choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations. If Sabin wants the breeding to be in-character, then he needs to contact and talk with Gallus to plot out how it would have happened. Otherwise, the breeding can be OOC.
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner at their discretion.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Gallus nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Tambora to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may choose a new co-owner if they wish.
- If Gallus leaves Gaia or is MIA and unable to be contacted for at least six months, Sabin can reclaim full ownership and/or rights.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 am
Sabin Duvert

User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement between Sabin Duvert and GallusDomesticus for Tambora

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- GallusDomesticus has full IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Gallus gets one "full control" breeding with Tambora. He does not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and he has the choice of breeding partner (unless she is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- Sabin gets two "full control" breeding with Tambora. Sabin does not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and has the choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations. If Sabin wants the breeding to be in-character, then he needs to contact and talk with Gallus to plot out how it would have happened. Otherwise, the breeding can be OOC.
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner at their discretion.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Gallus nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Tambora to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may choose a new co-owner if they wish.
- If Gallus leaves Gaia or is MIA and unable to be contacted for at least six months, Sabin can reclaim full ownership and/or rights.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

100% agree! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 am
Marley Uncert

I, Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX, am co-owning Marley with Roniel Targaryen with the following agreement:

Both owners get full teepee/sig rights
Roniel gets full IC & OOC rp rights
All major decisions must be agree'd on between the two owners such as major plots, breedings, injuries and lifemating.
Baskets from the 1st breeding will be co-owned, 2nd breeding will solely belong to Roniel and 3rd breeding will be solely Fuzzys
Each own may choose to give up or co-own their solo breedings to anyone  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 am
Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
Marley Uncert

I, Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX, am co-owning Marley with Roniel Targaryen with the following agreement:

Both owners get full teepee/sig rights
Roniel gets full IC & OOC rp rights
All major decisions must be agree'd on between the two owners such as major plots, breedings, injuries and lifemating.
Baskets from the 1st breeding will be co-owned, 2nd breeding will solely belong to Roniel and 3rd breeding will be solely Fuzzys
Each own may choose to give up or co-own their solo breedings to anyone

Acceeeeeeeeeeeepted!! I love you! ^^  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas