Vice Captain

Relentless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 pm
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
For no good reason, my gaia goal will be to have 1 million gold. I'll probably never get there since I keep buying things. sweatdrop

Well, it's a good goal to have! I hope that you can get there sooner rather than later heart

I hope it's sooner too but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon. Both on gaia and in real life I'm not very good at saving up money. sweatdrop

Ahhh, time for a new goal! rofl

Just in the past week I made it over 200,000 for the first time. So I'll make myself a more realistic goal of 300,000. I'm pretty sure I could manage that. xd

Awe, yay! That sounds totally awesome! I am glad that you are getting to your goal! Surprisingly, I opened an art shop so I am finally able to get even closer to mine emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
what im trying to reach my goal item: Bani the bunny. What i am really for: Bani the bunny 7x

So you want 7 of the bunnies?
yush  

Hemroid The Hemroid

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Ryu Daichi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
For no good reason, my gaia goal will be to have 1 million gold. I'll probably never get there since I keep buying things. sweatdrop

Well, it's a good goal to have! I hope that you can get there sooner rather than later heart

I hope it's sooner too but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon. Both on gaia and in real life I'm not very good at saving up money. sweatdrop

Just in the past week I made it over 200,000 for the first time. So I'll make myself a more realistic goal of 300,000. I'm pretty sure I could manage that. xd

Awe, yay! That sounds totally awesome! I am glad that you are getting to your goal! Surprisingly, I opened an art shop so I am finally able to get even closer to mine emotion_bigheart

I'm very far from that goal now sadly. Right after I got over 200,000 I spent almost all of it, so it'll take me a while to get there.

I hope your art shop is a big success! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
what im trying to reach my goal item: Bani the bunny. What i am really for: Bani the bunny 7x

yush

Awesome, how close are you to getting all 7?  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi

I'm very far from that goal now sadly. Right after I got over 200,000 I spent almost all of it, so it'll take me a while to get there.

So far so good! I have about 4 requests and I am going to check to see if I have any more blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi

So far so good! I have about 4 requests and I am going to check to see if I have any more blaugh

I got curious and decided to look at some of your art and I must say it was quite impressive. You're a very talented artist. If I ever want to buy some art, I'll be sure to ask you! xd  

Ryu Daichi

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm
Ryu Daichi
I got curious and decided to look at some of your art and I must say it was quite impressive. You're a very talented artist. If I ever want to buy some art, I'll be sure to ask you! xd

Awe, thank you! I am hoping that this shop will make me even better! I would be glad to draw stuff for you!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:39 am
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty

yush

it might cost much.  

Hemroid The Hemroid

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Ryu Daichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:49 am
PoisonousDahlia
Ryu Daichi

Awe, thank you! I am hoping that this shop will make me even better! I would be glad to draw stuff for you!

Even if you don't get better, I think you're very skilled. I haven't ever really thought of getting art before, but maybe I should start to, especially when I know of someone who can make it so well! xd
Flattery can get you every where heart And every time I look at your avi you are a different animal rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 am
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty

yush

it might cost much.

I thought that it might be, how many do you have so far though?  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Hemroid The Hemroid

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 am
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty

yush

it might cost much.

i have none, i'm trying to earn them at once, not just having 1 then try buying the 2nd one it w ill just waste time, i might have enough for 1 if i earn it from bootygrab or zOMG!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 am
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
PoisonousDahlia
Sgt Expired_Nutty
yush

it might cost much.

i have none, i'm trying to earn them at once, not just having 1 then try buying the 2nd one it w ill just waste time, i might have enough for 1 if i earn it from bootygrab or zOMG!

Ooohhhh, that makes more sense to do it that way!  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Unmake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 pm
I'm trying to get the nitemare scarf.. Ya.. Its gonna be a very very long time before I do. lol If I sell off two items then I'll have 600k but I still need.. 11million more. sweatdrop  
The Hang Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff